Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perks of Military Command

"Two Army recruits get well deserved punishments"

14
6 Comments 6
18.8k Views 18.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I am a company commander in a US Army training cadre and my first sergeant brought me a very unique issue. Two female trainees had been caught sleeping together.

I reminded “Top” of the Army policy of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”. My first sergeant is an old school Army trooper. He bleeds red, white and blue and he is a no-nonsense, “don’t give me a load of crap” combat-proven type of guy. So when I reminded him of the Army policy, he looked at me and shook his head in disbelief.

“Okay,” I relinquished, “I’ll speak to them.”

Private Thompson and Private Lovejoy--yes, that was her real name--stood at attention in front of my desk. They rendered hand salutes and I put them “at ease.” They knew and I knew why they were in my office. I could tell they were both very nervous.

I took a deep breath. Both girls were stunningly pretty- one a blonde and the other with jet block curly hair. Even dressed in their battle dress uniforms (BDUs), they eluded a sex appeal that not even I could deny.

“Okay,” I began slowly, “We all know why you’re here.”

I read the Article 15 charges, brought against them under the military’s uniform code of military justice. They both understood the charges and they both confirmed they understood the legal rights. I asked them if they waived their rights and both answered, “Sir, yes sir!”

“I have no reason to not believe the charges as so stated,” I remarked and asked them if they had anything to say.

“Sir, no sir!” the both answered in unison.

“Okay,” I replied, “Before I assign your punishments, I have to ask one more question.”

I paused and deliberated for a second, intentionally raising the drama.

“What the hell were you two thinking?” I asked. Neither trainee answered.

“Okay, “ I remarked, “Let me ask again…what were you thinking?”

Private Lovejoy looked at her fellow trainee.

“It was an accident,” Private Lovejoy remarked.

“An accident?” I shot back, “How does sleeping in the same bunk bed with a fellow trainee happen by accident?”

“She seduced me,” Private Lovejoy responded.

Her fellow trainee was taken aback.

“I seduced you?” Private Thompson inquired, tossing the blame back on her fellow trainee.

“Yes.” Private Lovejoy responded, “You don’t remember?”

Private Thompson was about the respond and I cut her off.

“Okay,” I remarked, “I don’t want to know whose fault it was, I was just curious to know what you guys were thinking. Obviously, your timing was way off. We have a job to do and both of you have detracted from our main mission, to build a cohesive team, but sleeping with team members is a bit of a stretch.”

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

“I am going to assign each of you two weeks of extra duty work, restrict you to the barracks for two weeks and fine each you one month’s pay. The first sergeant will assign you your extra duty work.”

Both trainees popped to attention and rendered hand salutes. They did an about face and walked out of my office. Top came back into my office a few minutes later and I told him my decision. He seemed pleased.

The next morning, I stepped from my private shower, after having completed the morning two mile run and I was about to step into my quarters when I came face to face with Private Lovejoy, who immediately snapped to attention. I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist.

“Sorry, sir!” she remarked, a mop in her hand.

“Private,” I asked, “What are you doing in here?”

“I was assigned extra duty to clean your quarters, sir!” she replied.

Private Lovejoy was attired in her Army green t-shirt, BDU Trousers and combat boots. I couldn’t help but notice her t-shirt was a bit snug, as were her BDU trousers. Her blonde hair was pinned back and her dog tags hung on the outside of her t-shirt. My male senses tingled.

“As you were,” I ordered. She turned to leave.

“Hold up, Private,” I remarked. “You haven’t finished the job.”

She dutifully returned to mopping the floor as I stepped back into the restroom. I purposefully left the door open. I tossed the towel on to the floor near the shower and proceeded to lather up my face for my morning shave. Through the mirror, I could see her mopping the floor in my living quarters. She casually glanced in my direction and then averted her eyes back to what she was doing. I watched as she snuck two more quick glances in my direction. Knowing she was looking made me horny.

“Tell me something, Private,” I called out from the bathroom.

“Sir, yes sir!” she replied.

“Do you like guys or girls?” I asked.

“Sir, I like guys, sir” she replied.

“So what happened that you ended up in bed with Private Thompson?” I inquired.

“Well, sir, there just wasn’t a man around to take care of things,” she replied.

Those were like magic words to me. I stepped out of my private restroom and shower and into my living quarters, sans towel. Private Lovejoy again snapped to attention. She purposefully tried to avoid looking at me. I stepped in front of her, totally naked.

“Private,” I said, “If you have an unfulfilled need for attention, I am more than willing to make sure any needs you might have are met.”

“Sir! Yes, Sir!” she replied.

“You can dispense with the ‘sir, yes, sir’ bullshit,” I remarked.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

“I am an Officer, but first, I am a man. You’re a woman.”

As I spoke, I took hold of her dog tags and looked at them.

“Lisa Lovejoy,” I remarked out loud, reading the imprint.

“Sir, yes, sir!” she replied.

“If you call me ‘sir’, one more time,” I replied, “You’ll be doing push-ups from now until eternity.”

She chuckled at my threat. I put my forearm on her left shoulder and my other hand on her side and smiled. I squeezed my hand, feeling her softness. Almost immediately, I could see her melting to my touch. She inhaled and exhaled slowly, as I worked my hand up to her breast on the outside of her t-shirt. Droplets of sweat formed over her eye brows. She lowered her head and closed her eyes.

“I can stop, if you want me to,” I remarked.

“No,” she replied softly, “I have no objections”

I placed a lone finger under her chin and lifted it, so I could see her angelic face. She kept her eyes closed. I leaned down and gently, very softly, rested my lips on hers. She opened her mouth and welcomed my kiss. She pressed her body against mine, my erection pushing against her abdomen.

I pulled her sweat-soaked t-shirt from her BDU trousers and slipped my hands under it to massage her back, pulling her in closer to me. She moaned softly as I touched her bare skin with my hands. I helped her out of her t-shirt. Pulling it over her head. I tried to unsnap her brassiere, but fumbled with the snap. She reached behind her back and unsnapped it, slipping the spaghetti straps past her shoulders. She held the bra in place for a second, and looked at me, as I took a half-step back.

“It’s totally your call,” I remarked, “We don’t have to do this.”

“But I want to,” she replied, dropping the bra to the floor. I stepped over to the entry door to my quarters, to make sure it was locked.

I turned my attention back to the goddess standing in my quarters. I took her hand and led her over to my bed. I laid down on my back, my cock in the full erect, locked and loaded mode. Private Lovejoy slipped out of her combat boots and her BDU trousers. She had gone “commando”- no underwear. She was clean shaven, not a pubic hair.

She wasted no time in mounting her attack. I was totally defenseless. As she settled down on top of me, her knees astraddle my hips, she took charge and in a big way. She grabbed my cock and used it to slowly tease herself, rubbing the tip of it against her clit until she couldn’t hold back. She parted the lips of her steaming hot pussy, using two fingers. She placed the head of my cock into the opening to her womb. She hummed as she lowered herself on to my cock. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on me. Her pelvis melted with mine and she let out a deep moan, digging her fingernails in to my chest.

She bit down on her lower lip, and smiled. Then rhythmically, she rocked her hips back and forth, slow at first, then faster and faster.

“Oh yes!” she remarked.

I put my hands on her boobs, gently messaging them as she rocked back and forth in steady rhythmic motion.

Suddenly, she stiffened her arms, as her body quivered.

“Ohhh ... ohhh.... Oh yeah!” she extolled between short breaths, exhaling forcefully between words.

“Fuck yeah, fuck….fuck. Fuck!,” she continued, resuming her rhythmic hip thrusts.

She stiffened a second time, her arms quivering as she beat her fists on my chest. She fell forward, collapsing on to my chest.

I rolled her over on to her back and she spread her legs. I slipped my cock back into her steaming hot vagina, my hands just under her outstretched arms. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I pushed my pelvis against hers.

“Oh fuck yes!” she exclaimed, her entire body shaking. She wrapped her legs around me as I rammed my cock deep into her pussy. My balls tightened and I shot my load deep into her pussy. I grunted as my second shot spilled out of her pussy and on to the Army-issued wool blanket covering my bed.

We rolled across the bed several times. She was back on top again. I ended up inspecting her pussy, and as I did, she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on it. There was no way, or so I thought, she’d get a second bell ring out of me, but dammit, she did. Within minutes, I was rock hard and she wasn’t giving up.

“I’m going to cum,” I warned. She didn’t stop.

“I’m going to cum in your mouth,” I said. Again, she didn’t stop.

I shot my load into her mouth. She didn’t seem to care. She swallowed every droplet, and smiled.

“You taste so good!” she remarked.

For the longest time, we just lay on my bunk, her head resting on my chest, as I stroked her back. I was amazed at how soft she was, even though she had been through several weeks of hardcore physical training. Finally, she rolled off the bed and slipped her BDU trousers and boots back on. As she fastened her bra and slipped her Army green t-shirt back on, she glanced at me, and asked,

“Any chances I can get off the barracks restrictions early?”

“How would I explain that?” I asked. “I’d love to, but that would be patently unfair to Private Thompson.”

“Please,” she begged, her hands clasped in front of her.

“Fine,” I replied. She giddily clapped her hands and thanked me.

“Sir,” she remarked, “You’re not as bad as everyone thinks you are.”

I didn’t know whether or not to take her comment as a compliment or not.

“Let’s not let folks know any differently,” I replied. She nodded in agreement, popped to attention and rendered a hand salute.

“Dismissed,” I replied.
Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments