Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Smell Game

"A Fun Holiday Game Tests A Man's Real Preference"

11
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Saad took the elevator up to the luxury penthouse condo of his friend, Rob. The friendship between the pair had evolved after years of going out to chase women together and drink on weekends. As the years passed, the two had made it to their mid-thirties and established themselves in life. Rob had entered a long-term open relationship with a woman who was okay with him sleeping around.

Compared to Rob, Saad was still living it up as a bachelor at the age of thirty-three. Saad's looks more than helped him sleep around along with the wealth he had accumulated. Saad stood close to six feet tall with black hair, brown eyes, a chiseled jaw, light-brown skin, and the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. Of Indian descent, Saad rebelled from his family to live a loose and luxurious lifestyle.

Saad finally arrived at the penthouse floor of the luxury condo in Miami. Rob had done well for himself and bought a two-bedroom condo which was a place of dreams. The condo had the most up-to-date granite counterparts, luxury floors, and a futuristic look, and was probably larger than the average house in terms of space. Saad knocked on the door to have Rob welcome him.

"There is the sleazy old fuck," said Rob.

"Relax, I am thirty-three," replied Saad.

"Yeah, you got a couple more years in you," said Rob, smiling.

Saad came in and found that the Christmas party had some rather odd ratios. Outside of Rob and Saad, there were no men at the party. Saad looked around and found that in total, there were twelve women at the entire party. One woman in particular caught Saad's eye, a blonde named Bri.

"So the blonde beauty is here," said Saad.

"Oh yeah, we actually have a game we all are going to play that involves you," said Rob.

"Excited for that," replied Saad, walking in.

Bri had the kind of look that Saad went crazy for in a woman. The blonde had an athletic figure and looked almost exactly like Erin Andrews in her prime. Saad had been trying to fuck Bri for ages and figured that this would be the party to do it. Compared to Bri, most women that Saad slept with were white and brunette as opposed to blonde like Bri.

"Dinner or game dear?" asked Macy, Rob's wife.

"Actually, let's settle down a bit and then tell Saad about the game," replied Rob.

Everyone settled into a conversation as Saad looked around to see what was going on. The women in the group were mostly blonde except for two who had black hair and a couple of others who had brown hair. Saad loved his chances given that he had a weakness for blonde women. Bri and Saad made eye contact as the pair started to talk to each other.

"Rob calls forth the one who will provide commentary on this party," said Saad.

"Commentary on your wild lifestyle," replied Bri, smiling.

"And what do you know about my wild lifestyle?" asked Saad, smiling.

"I have heard the stories about your condo and the guests," replied Bri.

Saad had a two-bedroom condo in Miami and he often used the extra room as an Air B&B for his guests. The guests were often attractive women traveling into Miami. Saad often picked the loosest women and managed to sleep with a good number of them. In a period of two years, Saad slept with over a hundred women and some even made a porn flick with him.

"Thankfully it is only the stories," said Saad.

"Well, not just stories," replied Bri, smiling as the two locked eyes.

Bri and Saad locked eyes and were almost locked into a conversation, catching up on past social gatherings. Saad seemed to always just miss Bri and the pair were close to each other chatting. The aroused man knew it, this would be the night he takes home the beautiful blonde. Saad and Bri chatted for what seemed like almost an hour as they got lost in each other but now it remained to be determined how Saad would find some privacy with the blonde.

"Everyone, time for the game," said Macy.

"The game?" asked Saad.

"Oh yeah, you are going to love this one," replied Bri, smiling, as Saad looked confused.

"Alright, so we have our lucky guy here tonight," said Rob, as the women looked on to the same Saad who had exclusively spoken to Bri.

"Yes, and tonight's game is going to be called The Smell Game," said Macy.

"Smell Game?" asked Saad.

"Yes, so as all of you may know, Saad is a pervert like me. So, we are going to blindfold him, have him sit in a chair, smell certain parts of all of you nude, and then tell us which one he liked best," said Rob.

"Wow," said a surprised Saad.

"That's not it," said Rob, as Saad listened with anticipation.

"Except, all of you will be blindfolded as well with me and Rob helping to guide you when Saad sniffs you. After you are done, you will be asked to stand blindfolded. The one that is picked will go into the empty bedroom to be nude with Saad. The rest of you will go into the bathroom one by one to get dressed and head downstairs to a given bar where you will meet two others in this group," said Macy.

The rules were set so none of the women will really find out who was the chosen girl that fucked Saad. Macy and Rob made sure that none of the women invited really had the chance to know each other over social media or texts. As arousing as the game was, it was to ensure that Saad had privacy and secrecy over the woman he slept with. Saad looked on knowing that Bri would be the woman he ended up with but a part of him worried.

"Okay Saad, sit down on that comfortable couch nude and the rest of you, get nude and blindfold yourself," said Macy. Around three women protested the game but thankfully for Saad, none of them were Bri. What was going to be twelve women was cut down to nine which the couple was okay with.

Saad got ready for the game as the remaining women stripped down nude. Rob put a blindfold over Saad and made sure it was put in such a way that Saad could not peek out. The women picked an area of the room to put their things in as they got down to being bare nude. Once everyone was nude, the game started.

The first woman Saad sniffed had a rather bland smell to her, heavily influenced by perfumes and overly hygienic. On one hand, the woman smelled clean but nothing about her was arousing. Saad sniffed around three more women and found more or less the same type of smell with slight differences. A part of Saad knew that the odds were in his favor if he wanted a blonde as most of the women were blonde.

"Whew, this one," whispered Rob.

A woman with soft but sticky skin got onto Saad and he could smell a powerful odor from her. The odor was that of hummus and lemon. Saad's cock grew erect as he hugged his face against the woman's armpits and took a nice long whiff of her ass. So far, this was the best smell Saad had.

"Easy fella," said Rob, as the game was halfway done.

The next woman brought out smelled bland but the one afterwards was quite arousing. Saad sniffed a woman who had a strong lemon-like odor coming from her armpits and a slight hummus-like odor coming from her ass. The man was more aroused than he had ever been as he squeezed the woman's buttocks. So far, seven women had gone and there were two more to go.

"No grabbing please," said Macy, warning Saad.

The next two women brought out had a somewhat musty and unclean odor that made Saad believe they don't shower. Saad was lost between arousal and disgust towards the two women. After the whole ordeal, the game had finally finished. Rob and Macy asked Saad which woman was the best and he answered.

"Girl seven," whispered Saad, to both Macy and Rob as no one else could hear.

Macy and Rob told the remaining women to go into the restroom and not look back so they could change, even blocking the view of each girl to keep the secrecy. Finally, as each girl was cleared out, one girl remained. Saad was hopeful in many ways that it would be just his type. After all, most of the women were blondes so even if Saad doesn't end up with Bri, he ends up with a hot blonde.

"Alright, in that bedroom," said Macy.

"Saad, we are going to leave now. It is just you and number seven in that bedroom so as soon as you hear the door close, take off the blindfold and have fun with her," said Rob, as Saad agreed.

Saad heard the door close and took off the blindfold. The aroused man had a hard cock at the idea of wondering which girl he would fuck. Saad imagined what it would feel like to not just fuck Bri but know that her body odor was arousing as well. Just the idea of fucking the blonde as the result of a game made Saad's cock hard as a rock as he walked toward the bedroom.

"Hello," said Saad, opening the door, hoping that it would be Bri.

"Oh hey," said a soft and feminine voice in a British accent.

As Saad looked inside the room, he saw a tall woman with brunette hair and a slight tan. The woman was an inch taller than Saad and had brown eyes with the same exact face as English pornstar Essie Moore. Saad noticed that the tall brunette had a somewhat soft appearance to her body. The brunette's breasts were naturally but soft with darker nipples and her waist was slim but also had a softness to it.

"So you are the winner," said Saad, approaching the brown-eyed brunette.

"Haha, yes," said the woman, in a soft voice.

"Saad," said Saad, approaching the taller brunette as he hugged her.

"Leah," said the woman, feeling aroused by Saad's touch.

Saad lost himself in the odor which came from the woman's body. The woman had a strong lemon-like stench to her which made Saad's cock as hard as a rock. Saad sniffed the woman's neck, face, and armpits before bombarding her with kisses. The man's cock grew erect and as hard as a rock as the stench from the brunette took him to another world.

At that given moment, Saad lost track of his preferences. When the night started, the man was hoping that he would get to sleep with the hot blonde, Bri. Even if Saad did not get to sleep with Bri, he would get to sleep with a hot blonde. The sex would be a change-up from Saad's usual routine, as the vast majority of women he had fucked had been white and brunette.

"Oh man, yeah," said Saad, moaning as he kissed and sniffed the brunette.

"Someone should get some munchies," said Leah, lifting up her armpits.

Saad hugged the brunette and shoved his face against her armpits, licking them. The man sounded like a slob as he kissed, licked, and sniffed the brunette. Saad kissed the shoulders and neck of the nude brunette while sniffing them as well, sounding like a feral beast with each sniff. The aroused man squeezed the brunette's buttocks as he kissed her cheeks.

"Muah," said Saad, kissing Leah's cheeks. Saad sniffed behind Leah's ear, knowing the mystical smells that usually, and he was not disappointed.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" moaned Saad, now softly swallowing the brunette's ear as she moaned.

Leah moaned and took deep arousing breaths from the ordeal as the somewhat shorter yet more muscular man grabbed onto her. The brunette was aroused from the friction of the man's rough skin rubbing up against her soft skin. Leah already felt tingles in her pussy as Saad hugged up against it. The warmth of Saad's thick and long cock rubbing against Leah's thighs made the brunette excited for what was to come after foreplay.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

"These titties baby, these titties," said Saad, grabbing Leah's breast with his hands and sucking on the nipple.

Saad closed his eyes as he slowly sucked on the nipples. Even as he sucked on the nipples, Saad was taken away from the smell that came from between Leah's breasts. The aroused man stuffed his face in between the soft breasts and pressed them together. Yet again, a new smell had aroused Saad who was still into the foreplay with the brunette.

"Let me kiss you again," said Saad, kissing Leah's cheeks as the brunette kissed back.

Leah's legs vibrated ever so slightly as the foreplay picked up. The brunette's smell was enough to keep Saad aroused so there was little her kisses added. Meanwhile, Saad's kisses to the brunette's cheeks, shoulders, chin, and behind her ears made her occasionally raise her arms in arousal. Saad grabbed Leah's face and sucked on her chin. The pair locked eyes before locking lips.

Saad's hands tightly grabbed and massaged the brunette's buttocks as the pair locked lips. Leah loved how much control and presence Saad had when working her body. Even when Saad's hands were off of the brunette's buttocks, he was always grabbing and kissing something. The constant action woke the aroused brunette's body up and had her begging for what was to come next.

"That ass baby, that ass," said Saad, dropping down to two knees as Leah walked towards the bed. Saad took a whiff of the ass as his head rose up in arousal.

"Oh, man!" said Saad, as if he had taken a hit of a strong narcotic for the first time.

The smell was like that of hummus mixed in with some strongly acidic lemon. Leah made her way to the bed where she was lying down prone, looking back at an aroused Saad as more arousal had hit her body. Saad looked back at Leah with a macho and aggressive look on his face as he smiled. The muscular man walked towards the brunette and grabbed her buttocks as his face was now in between them.

"Yes, yes," said Saad, moaning as he took a whiff of the anus.

Saad kissed each of the buttocks as well as the inner thighs before, yet again, stuffing his face in between the buttocks and licking Leah's ass. The brunette moaned from the tongue beating against the walls of her anus as well as the rough hands grabbing and massaging her buttocks. Saad closed his eyes and ate ass as if he was a hungry man eating Ice Cream. Whenever Saad's tongue needed a break, he kissed the buttocks and inner thighs of the brunette.

Leah's body started to vibrate from the constant action that she was not used to. Saad was always doing something to the brunette's body, which caused her to maintain her arousal. The hands, the mouth, the tongue, and the lips were always at work, which barely gave Leah any time to contain her arousal. After eating ass for almost ten minutes, Saad sniffed and ate the brunette's pussy.

"Fuck," said Leah, taking a deep breath.

The brunette flipped over from being prone to now being on her back. Saad started to eat the pussy out as his lips sucked and kissed it. Leah felt somewhat aroused by how Saad had trapped her body on the bed. Saad's hands grabbed Leah's inner thighs, gently massaging them, as his tongue and mouth went to work on the brunette's pussy. The aroused man violently shook his head as the smells from the brunette's crotch consumed him.

"Oh fuck yes mate, fuck yes!" said Leah, her eyes rolling back in arousal.

Leah felt lazy in her arousal, as if she had not done anything. In some ways, the sexual ordeal had become competitive. Leah felt as if she was in some cage fight where Saad was landing all of the shots and she was just playing defense. The brunette had seen and felt the warm cock, and now she knew she had to get her mouth on it. Leah subtly moved her body to break free from Saad's grip.

"Ah yeah, cock, give me cock yeah!" said Leah, with the look of a raged psycho on her face.

"I want your pussy," said Saad, with a zombie-like expression on his face.

"They call it sixty-nine, ya cunt," replied Leah.

The pair playfully wrestled for a few seconds before getting into a sixty-nine position on the bed. Saad usually found this to be the case with most of the brunettes he fucked. There was a competitive nature to sex. Leah shoved the warm cock in her mouth and found it to be a pacifier from the constant arousal. Saad grabbed the buttocks and went right back to eating the brunette out.

Just like that, the pair had a competitive ordeal to sex. Leah aggressively sucked the cock and massaged the testicles to see if she could make the aggressive and aroused man cum. Saad ate the brunette out and continued to go at a constant pace to conserve his stamina. The man kissed and sucked on the pussy but also stuck his middle finger inside of the brunette's ass.

"Ah fuck!" said Leah, her head rising up as her body vibrated from the arousal.

Saad called this move "The Wiggle" where he would take his middle finger, stick it far in a woman's ass, and wiggle it to calm her down. When it was paired with eating out or fucking, it always threw a woman off of whatever she was doing. Meanwhile, Saad could eat the woman out and continue to arouse her while she was somewhat frozen from the shocking arousal. "The Wiggle" was the equivalent of a shocking hook in a fight that caught the other fighter off-guard.

"You're a munchy boy, you're a munch, eh," said Leah, moaning as her body vibrated. Saad knew it and sensed it almost seconds before, as the brunette had an orgasm. Luckily, Saad had taken his middle finger out of the ass as fluids shot out from the loose brunette's pussy.

The horny man was all too familiar with what a woman was like when she had that orgasm. A woman's face during an orgasm was almost similar to a fighter's face right in the second he had been knocked out. The body became loose and the hips vibrated to shoot out the fluids. Leah took a long and deep breath as Saad wrestled the brunette into a missionary position.

"Huh yeah, yeah!" said Saad, getting a whiff of the brunette as he lay on top of her.

Even now, Leah's smells were strong and arousing to the man who shoved his cock in her wet pussy. Saad sucked on each of the brunette's nipples and licked the sweaty area under her breasts as he penetrated her. Leah's expression was almost dizzy as she had been worked by the aggressive and horny man. For the sake of competition, Leah threw up her legs and coiled them around Saad's legs as the pair's faces were pressed tightly against each other.

Leah locked lips with Saad as he continued to fuck her missionary style. What made the ordeal so heavy for Leah was that Saad was never just doing one thing. Saad always paired up whatever he was doing to Leah's body. Kisses, licks, and soft bites were often coupled with tightly grabbing the buttocks. Eating pussy was coupled with massaging the inner thighs or fingering the ass. Most of all, it was the constant stamina that Saad had which made Leah submit to him well before he thought of cumming.

"Muah," said Saad, kissing the brunette's cheek as he penetrated her.

Saad started to playfully wrestle with the brunette on the bed, effortlessly tossing her body around as he stayed on her. Despite being taller, Leah was easily controlled and tossed around by the muscular man. The brunette was just too worked and exhausted to even make it a competitive wrestling match with Saad. Saad managed to get Leah into a doggy-style position and shoved his cock in her ass.

The horny man made aggressive thrusts into Leah's ass with his hard cock as he fucked her anally. Despite being the busier lover throughout the ordeal, Saad had all the energy in the world while Leah was exhausted. The brunette had never been with a man who passionately ate her out the way Saad did. Saad was like an Energizer Bunny with the pace at which he fucked the brunette in the position.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" said Leah, her voice now being slurred.

Leah's upper body started to go limp from the fucking as Saad now grabbed her brunette hair. Saad grabbed the brunette's hair to keep her somewhat upright. The brunette started to moan and groan as a possessed look consumed her face. After noticing how exhausted the brunette's body was and how arousing it was to have his raw cock in the wet pussy, Saad temporarily sped up the pace to rapidly fucking.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Muncher!" shouted Leah, her eyes opening wide as if she was possessed.

Saad could only keep it up for so long before he slowed down and came inside the brunette's ass. The man took a deep breath as he released the brunette. Leah started to lie down prone before rolling over to her back and looking up at Saad as she had sleepy eyes. Saad stared into Leah's eyes before lying down next to her.

Even after the extensive fucking, the pair could not stop hugging each other. Saad still sniffed the tired brunette and kissed her at every turn. To think, at the start of the night, Saad would have passed Leah up as he had fucked hundreds of women that look exactly like her. Yet, even when the odds were in favor of Saad ending up with a blonde, he ended up with a brunette.

"So Rob tells me you like blondes, eh?" asked Leah, as her nude body hugged Saad's.

"Eh, one can use a change," replied Saad.

"Yeah, he also told me you've been in a lot of women that are white and brunette," whispered Leah, while making out with Saad.

"They always come into my life," replied Saad, kissing Leah.

"Maybe life is telling you to stay the course," replied Leah, as Saad kissed her face.

Leah's brunette hair fell on Saad's face as he played with them. At this point, the sight of brunette hair on his body and even his own bed was all too common for Saad. The smelly pair took a short nap before waking up together in the middle of the night. Saad realized that he was still horny and lived in the same building as Rob.

"I am a few floors down," whispered Saad.

"Let's go," replied Leah.

Saad saw the brunette get up and had to stuff his face in between her buttocks to get one more whiff before heading out. The pair got dressed and made their way down to Saad's apartment. Leah and Saad finally arrived at Saad's place and immediately made their way to the bedroom. After stripping down nude, the pair would go for a round two.

As Leah rode Saad, he lost all of his desires for Bri and just about any blonde he could think of. Saad knew he wanted some changes, but then realized just how good sex with a sexy brunette felt. At this point, Saad was an expert at fucking hot brunettes to where he could make one cum with consistency. Leah rode the cock and Saad finally came inside of her pussy as she collapsed on top of him. The pair took a long whiff of each other. Maybe the alternate was best.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments