Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Part 3 ( Sue )

"Fuck me everyday in front of everyone as long as it is hard"

7
2 Comments 2
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Janet got out of bed after our night together. She thought I was still asleep. I watched her walk very gingerly to the door. I saw she was sore from getting her ass and pussy fucked last night.

She closed the door and I moved to where I could hear the women talk. Janet told them how gentle I was with her. She told them I took my time to make sure both her ass and pussy was ready for my cock.

I slowly stroked my cock as she told them about our night. I could tell from the way the others talked they could hardly wait for their turn until I heard someone say, ”Ah shit!”

Before anyone said more, I came out of the bedroom. I walked up to Janet and kissed her sweet lips before taking her hand. I lead her to a chair and sat down. I said, “Now let us see if we can take care of some of your soreness.”

I spread her legs over my lap and gently lowered her down on my cock. I saw pain from her soreness as my cock slid inside her pussy. She said, “It hurts, for I am so sore from last night.”

I said, “Come on. For once we get started, the soreness will go away.”

I started lifting her up and letting her slide down my cock. I sucked one of her firm and erect nipples in my mouth. I heard her moan as the pain changed to pleasure. Soon, she started bouncing up and down on my cock. I had to grab her ass to keep her from falling in the floor. I pulled her all the way down on my cock as I exploded inside her.

The throbbing and pulsating of my cock soon caused her to cry out as she flooded my lap with her own orgasm. She leaned forward and said to me, “You are right, my soreness is gone for the minute.”

We had a wonderful breakfast and I could tell something was bothering Sue. I tried to get her to open up, but she refused.

I got up to go set up the tent and told Sue to come help me. Once outside, I turned on her and asked, “What the hell is your problem?”

She responded, “It was none of my business.” She started to walk away just to have me grab her and once again I asked her.

She turned angry and through clinched teeth said, “She wanted a man’s man. Someone who would call her nasty names and make her do what he wanted. After I heard how you did Janet last night, I know you are not him.”

I turned her around and forced her to bend over, and with no notice, rammed my cock all the way in her pussy. I leaned down and said, “Now bitch, is this what you want?” I did not give her time to answer before pulling my cock out and ramming it back inside her again. I fucked her standing up outside until I was about to explode inside her.

I pulled out and grabbed her head and pushed down to my cock and said, “Now finish me off with your mouth, slut, and you better not bite me.” I shoved my cock in her mouth, and still holding her, hair fucked her mouth.

I saw her gag and heard her cough when I exploded in her mouth. I let her go and headed back to work on the tent. I turned and saw her start to play with her pussy. I said, “Stop that, for you are mine tonight and you will not cum until I tell you that you can.”

She stopped and came over to help with the tent. We finished putting up the tent in silence. I knew she was thinking about what had just happened. I was thinking about giving her another dose of the medicine she told me she wanted.

The tent was up and I looked it over and said, “Looks like a great time for a reward.” I walked over and grabbed Sue. I bent her over the rail close by. I rammed two fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her for a few minutes. I pulled my fingers out and shoved them up her ass.

Her ass was so tight I hoped she would not scream out when I rammed my cock in her. I massaged her ass a few minutes before I removed my fingers. I rammed my cock inside her pussy just for a second. I pulled my cock out and rammed it up her ass. I leaned close to her ear and asked, “You like my cock up your ass?”

I heard pain in her voice as she answered, “I love it and want you to fuck it hard.”

I grabbed her hair as I started pounding her ass. Soon she was rocking back and meeting my thrusts. Her ass was so tight I had to concentrate so I did not blow my load too soon. I leaned down to her ear and whispered, “Tell me how much you love my cock up your ass.”

She said, “I love you big, fat, and hard cock up my ass.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

I do not want you to ever stop. Fuck my ass until the morning.”

I released her hair and grabbed her ass as I exploded in her ass. I pulled out and could tell she wanted more and she was close to orgasm herself. I said, “Not yet, you slut.”

We went back inside and even though we said nothing. Everyone could tell we did more then put up the tent. I was once again friendly to all four women. No one said anything until Tina asked, “Sue what is that coming out your ass?”

Sue blushed and said, “I pissed him off and he fucked my ass.”

I said, “Sue will be my partner for tonight.”

The rest of the day was quiet with Sue and me going outside. I would force her to either suck my cock or bend over so I could fuck her ass. Each time I would bring her close to orgasm but would not finish her off.

About seven that night, I decided to give Sue a break. I stood and said, “Let’s go to bed Sue.”

Sue was up in a flash and headed for the bedroom. I opened the door to let her go first. I grabbed her arm as I closed the door. I said, “Now you slutty bitch you need to suck me off again.” I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down.

I felt her lick the mushroom head of my cock before taking it in her mouth. I forced my cock deep in her mouth and the head in her throat. I grabbed her hair with both hands and fucked her mouth. I pulled her head in as I exploded shooting a huge load of cum down her throat.

I threw her on the bed and said, “Now is my turn, you bitch.”

She asked, “What are you going to do?”

I answered her question by lifting her legs over my shoulders. I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy while using a finger to play with her clit. I had been taking her so close that it seemed to take just a few seconds before she started a series of orgasms. All through her orgasms, she pulled my head, forcing my face as deep in her pussy as it could go. I drank in her juices as fast as I could.

Her orgasm subsided and I turned her over. I lifted her ass in the air and said, “Now bitch to fuck your pussy and fill it like the slut you are.” I slammed my cock hard in her pussy.

She said, “Oh Yes, Fuck this slut. I want to feel your cock shoot a ton of cum inside my pussy.”

I pounded her pussy so hard she rock forward with each and every thrust. I reached under her and grabbed her tits to keep her from falling too far forward as I pounded her pussy. Even though her pussy was so tight when I entered her, I could feel her pussy get even tighter as I fucked her.

One final thrust as I grab her ass. I exploded a huge load of cum in her pussy. I felt her orgasm start as I filled her with my cum. I leaned forward and whispered, “Now bitch, for your ass again.”

I pulled out of her cunt and rammed my cock in her ass. I heard her gasp as she said, “Your cock feels so good in both my pussy and my ass. I do wish I could have you for the rest of the week.”

I reached under her and started to play with her clit. It was still very tender from getting fucked a few minutes before. I could tell she wanted more as she would grind her ass against my cock. I heard her breathing get heavier as she started to orgasm again. I rammed my cock deep in her ass and exploded. I felt my cock pulsate for what I would say a good five minutes before it stopped.

I grab the alarm and set it. I said, “I will give you an hour to rest before I fuck you again.”

She said, “Thank you for you have given me all I wanted this weekend and more. I will be ready to be fucked again when you are ready.”

The alarm went off and I grabbed her. I lifted her ass in the air and pushed her head into the pillow. I rammed my hard cock deep in her pussy again. I said, “This time bitch when I cum in your pussy, I will leave my cock inside it as we go to sleep. Be ready in the morning for I am going to fuck you in front of everyone.”

In between moans she said, “Fuck me in front of everyone everyday if you want to as long as it is hard.”

I continued to pound her pussy and was sure she was about to beg me to stop. She never did though. A few times she said, “Come on, stud fuck my pussy harder.”

I grabbed her ass and exploded deep in her pussy. I felt her shiver and her pussy contract as her own orgasm started. I held her there until both finished before falling next to her with my cock still inside her. I felt my cock start to shrink as we faded off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments