Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wilson House visit

"Virginia's birthday wish is made true."

6
1 Comment 1
12.7k Views 12.7k
7.9k words 7.9k words
“Happy Birthday, to you, Happy Birthday, to you …” the group sings. Virginia then blows out her candles, and a cheer erupts. Hugs and kisses are exchanged with the birthday girl. There is a mix of family and friends, numbering about 15 people. This is the big one: Virginia is now 18 years old. This means that she is now a legal adult. With this milestone, she now can purchase alcohol and tobacco products. More importantly, she can enter adult entertainment venues.

Virginia is my girlfriend’s sister. I 'scored' Susan by helping her out during her ankle injury. Prior to her accident, we were just ordinary colleagues. The ankle is now almost healed, and we are seeing each other on the romantic level. Having said that, and being the geek that I am, we still haven’t had sex.

We were the last guests to arrive at the party. It looks like they were waiting on us. There was no time to introduce everybody before Virginia blew out her candles.

“John,” Susan is giving a brief introduction to the guests, “This is obviously is my younger sister, Virginia. I tell you, this one is a rebel. Mom and Dad tried to give her religious education. It has backfired on them spectacularly.”

“Anton over here,” Susan points to a skinny but tall blond 19-year old, “is Virginia’s boyfriend. Mom ‘organised’ him for her. Mom thinks that they would be perfect for each other given their devout religious upbringing.”

Susan continues, “I kind of get the feeling that Virginia’s rebellion is rubbing off on him. They are quite polite in front of the adults, but they are quite different when out of sight of any adult. Being Virginia’s sister, I kind of see that Anton is trying to get into her trousers, but doesn't know how.”

“Ahh, Mary-Anne over here is my sisters BFF,” Susan points to a blond, well-toned young woman.

“Hi Susan,” Mary-Anne casually greets us.

“Mary-Anne,” Susan introduces me, “This is John Newman. He’s my boyfriend-work colleague.”

My face forms a quick blush. Nobody has referred to me as a “boyfriend” before. This is my first official social engagement with my girlfriend.

“Oh, so you mix work with pleasure I see,” Mary-Anne says in a teasing voice, as she moves off.

“Yeah, you could say that,” Susan fades her words towards the end of the sentence.

“We have Paul over there,” Susan points at a petite man, probably not weighing more than 120 pounds, “Virginia had a thing for him a year back or so, but lost interest. They are still friends, but Paul is now Mary-Anne’s boyfriend. They are also ‘supposed’ to be religiously educated.”

Susan continues to point out the previous generation of her family.

“Thanks for making it, Sis,” Virginia gives her sister a hug. Then I notice Virginia checking me out.

“Happy birthday Virginia,” I tell her.

“Aww, thank you,” She replies and gives me a hug, “you must be Susan’s BF.”

“Yes. John Newman is the name,” I reply.

“So, did you get your birthday wish?” I ask politely.

“No. Money can’t buy the thing I really want,” Virginia replies. She looks at her sister, and comes back to me, and in a quiet voice continues, “What I really want is to have my first fuck in a public place in front of my friends.”

She then moves off not hanging around for a reply.

My eyes open; my head goes back. I just can’t believe what I just heard. Susan is right about her being a rebel. The convent has really failed to train a polite young lady.

“That’s Virginia for you. She wants to be the center of attention,” Susan comments.

“All right…” I think to myself, “Hmm... ‘A fuck in a public place…’; ‘money can’t buy…’; No. Money can buy a fuck… at a brothel! No. Does she want a gigolo? Or does she want her boyfriend? … Not a brothel, but what about those ex-porn studios? It is out of harm’s way, it is public, and we can watch… they could provide a ‘man’ if she’d want one… Yeah, an ex-porn studio shall do nicely…” I then remember last week’s event at the office…

“Susan,” I call her over to the corner of the room. I hesitate as I speak, still trying to formulate the correct words, “Virginia said that she’d like a ‘public fuck’. What would you think of the idea of organizing an event like that for her?”

“Explain…”

“I was thinking of hiring an ex-porn studio for a few hours.”

“Hmm… those guys are quite secretive…”

“Would you mind if I try?”

“Go for it!” Susan says with little confidence that I’ll get it.

Susan doesn't know that I was watched as I masturbated last Friday at the office. My voyeur made contact with me. It turns out that she was an 'adult entertainment consultant' waiting for her client to finish his business meeting. The voyeur gave me the name of her establishment and a marketing code. Out of sheer curiosity, I looked her up. The idea was to take Susan there one day, so I took down their telephone number.

I peel away from the crowd and call the ex-porn studio. I can’t believe I’m in luck: the previous group did a cancellation on them, and they have an opening for a group of six tomorrow evening. So, I grab the opportunity and do a provisional booking.

“Susan,” I have a sense of excitement in my voice, but I try to be as quiet as I can. “Susan, I think I can make Virginia’s wish come true.”

“What?” Susan whispers back, “what do you mean?”

“I found an opening at one of those ex-porn studios, and I made a provisional booking.”

“Don’t joke.” There is seriousness in Susan’s voice, and the volume has returned to normal.

“I am serious. I called them a minute ago. Do you think Virginia, and her friends, would be up for it?”

“Yeah, but what would it cost? Those places are darn expensive.”

“I negotiated them to 800 lobe.”

“800 lobe??” Susan is getting upset, “800 lobe?? 800 lobe buys a mid-range laptop! I don’t have such money!”

“Susan, do you love your sister enough to get her that experience?”

“Yeah, but 800 Lobe? That buys 800 loafs of bread!”

“Susan!” I start in a firm tone, but soften it as speak. “I do know my Trõmb economics. I know how our country’s currency works. The 'lobe' is an acronym for ‘loaf of bread equivalent’…”
“Oh, stop being such a geek!” She is getting annoyed. “800 lobe? I only get paid 600 per month!”

“Susan,” I am now being firm with her, “I will sponsor this 800 lobe. I can afford to blow that much. Think of it as a gift from me, to you, for your sister.”

I never discussed my financial situation with Susan. My circumstances allow me to save lots of money. I have about 6,000 lobe put away. A gift to my current girlfriend of 800 lobe is significant, but it doesn't break the bank.

“Susan,” I continue, “Please find out if your sister would like to do participate.”

“OK.” Susan sighs and goes off to find her sister.

After a few minutes Virginia comes running towards me. She throws herself at me almost knocking me over. She is not the smallest girl I met; my guesstimates are around the 180 pound, 36-inch waist, 5’ 6” height.

“Thank you… umm… ‘Susan’s dude’,” The ecstatic Virginia tells me in a hug. “Yes, I accept the invite! I would like for Susan, you of course, Anton, Mary-Anne and Paul to join in on the experience.”

I give Virginia a warm smile and instruct her to bring every in their group together. The group gathers one-by-one and I break the proposal to them,

“Hi Guys, Virginia tells me that she’d like to ‘have a fuck in public’. I just happen to have an ex-porn studio booked for 3 hours, for the six of us. Don’t worry about the cost; I’m handling that. What do you guys think?”

“Virginia,” Mary-Anne addresses her, “is it going to be ‘all about you’, or are we all allowed to have fun as well?”

“No. Everybody is to have fun there. Everybody is to screw their partner.” Virginia announces.

“I need a ‘go’ or ‘no-go’ from everybody in the group. My vote is for ‘go’,” I get the group to vote, and I get five other ‘go’-votes. I once again peel off from the group and make the confirmation. I rejoin the group and my mobile receives 3 messages in quick succession. I give the security clearance codes to the 3 participating couples, along with the time, date, place and dress-code for our rendezvous.

~~~~~

The evening of our event has arrived. I take Susan in my car, while the remaining four guests ride with Paul. It’s about a 30 minute car ride; the venue is on the other side of Bernard’s Lodge. Despite its name, Bernard’s Lodge is a two million inhabitant city, with a well-developed road network. Prior to the internet, it had a fairly advanced porn industry. These days, there are only 7 active studios left. We are visiting one of them.

We make a left turn into a major road. On our right, we see the suburb of Vanessa Lake. Susan looks in awe at this affluent area. To Susan’s surprise, I stop at a junction and signal to turn. Driving on the left, I yield to two on coming vehicles, and make the turn into the suburb. We are in a cross street, between near-mansions. Then, these not-so-humble residences stop blocking our view and reveal a lake, across a small waterfront park. We both take a deep breath and marvel at the beauty.

The conditions are just right for the setting sun to reflect of the water. We hear a distant jet ski on this three-quarter mile wide body of inland water. Off to our left, we find a gaggle of about four geese in the park. We are so mesmerized that the car behind needs to give a short hoot to get us moving off the stop line. We continue at a slow speed onward.

A short distance away, the road makes a sharp 90-degree right corner. There is a high wall painted a peach brown color ahead. We notice a small sign with a crooked arrow, with caption “Wilson House”. We follow that arrow onto a paved driveway, off to the left. The driveway awkwardly encroaches into the park, going around the corner of the property. The driveway makes a sharp right itself; it skirts the edge of the lake, and hides us behind some densely populated shrubs.

“Good Evening Sir. Good Evening Ma’am,” we get greeted. I try not to giggle, but the best way to describe the security guard is as a gorilla stuffed into a tuxedo. He is 6’ 6”, heavily muscled, cleanly shaven short spiky blond hair.

“I need your clearance code, and personal identification please,” the guard politely requests. Susan rummages through her handbag and passes her ID to me. I dive into my wallet handing over my driver’s licence.

“Whiskey, Tango, Two …” I spell out the 7 or 8 digit access code for the guard, reading it off my mobile telephone. The guard checks his clipboard, as I notice his name tag captioned 'Andrei'.

“Welcome to Wilson House Mr Newman, Ms Smith,” Andrei replies with a warm smile, whilst returning our documents.

“Please park in garage number three,” Andrei instructs us, as he signals for the heavy metal gates to be opened by another guard. Gingerly we drive in. The paved path is only wide enough for a single vehicle with a 5-foot hedge on the left side, deliberately blocking the view of whatever is behind. On our right, we have their 7-foot perimeter wall. We make our way past the exit gate, which has its own driveway. The hedges open up to a small plaza and we get our first view of the small mansion. We find our garage quite easily. The door is already open for us. We pull in, and the door closes behind us.

“Wow. This is exclusive!” Susan comments stunned while looking at me. My facial expression is also of stunned surprise. I expected something more, let’s say, industrial. The garage has definitely been rebuilt to accommodate large, luxury cars.

A tuxedo-dressed hunk opens Susan’s door for her. He courteously offers her his hand to help her exit the vehicle. Susan definitely plays along and accepts this 5-star treatment. He introduces himself as Michael. There is also a lady in dressed in a stylish evening dress. I guesstimate her age at around 30; her body is still beautifully slim. They don’t look anything like two whore-house employees. It’s more like an ambassador’s cocktail party.

“Welcome to Wilson House, Mr Newman and …” our female host realizes that she doesn’t have my date’s name.

“… Miss Smith,” Susan replies.

“… and Miss Smith,” Our hostess finishes her own sentence.

“I am Michael, this is Jennifer. We are your hosts for tonight;” the tuxedo hunk introduces himself and his colleague, “your other guests have not arrived yet.”

“Sir, madam, please follow me,” Michael instructs us and leads us to the main entrance of this white double story mansion. The path is along an uneven slab walkway set among perfectly manicured lawn. All the paths from the various lock-up garages converge on the white mansion.

“Miss Smith,” Jennifer addresses us, “please follow Michael to the boardroom. I’ll bring Mr Newman shortly. Mr Newman, if would kindly follow me.”

Jennifer takes me to their reception where she takes payment from me in a very efficient manner. Within a few minutes I’m rejoined with Susan in the boardroom. Our small talk is interrupted by Jennifer pressing something in her ear, and saying,

“X-ray One, Juliette Romeo plus Mike Alpha, on route.” They politely they excuse themselves from the boardroom, leaving me alone with Susan.

We look at each other, and begin to giggle. We both notice the security cameras in the ceiling; that prevents us from doing anything silly. There are promotional posters stylishly setup around the room. I quickly scan through them. My tour of the boardroom is interrupted by the return of our hosts.

The four remaining awe struck guests join us. Michael and Jennifer start their initial briefing. They explain the house rules.

“That concludes our formalities. So, how can ‘Wilson House’ facilitate today’s visit?” Michael inquires of the group.

“I’m here to have my first, umm…” Virginia is trying to avoid saying the word 'fuck'.

“…Penetration…” Anton interjects.

“I’m here to have my first penetration. I want to do it in front of my sister and friends,” Virginia continues. Our hosts smile and nod approvingly, scribbling something down.

Anton is now visibly horny. For the first time he hears that his girlfriend wants him to screw her. For him this is a golden opportunity. This girl is seriously corrupting his religious upbringing. Anton stumbles over his own words,

“I, … I’m with Virginia on that.”

“Virginia,” Michael inquires, “have you got a partner in mind?”

“Anton…” Virginia asks apprehensively, “would you do me the honor?”

Anton’s mouth is almost drooling, he is almost beetroot red. He is desperately trying to hide his arousal, while he answers in a very excited voice,

“Yes Ma’am.”

The group has a slight giggle at the manner that Anton answered the question.

“Since we are having an orgy, I’d like to see what John can do with my downstairs,” Susan speaks with a hint of excitement in her voice. She also triggers a giggle from the group.

“Susan,” I figure out that it’s my turn to make my desires known, “I’ll trade ‘doing your downstairs’ for you stripping me. Once naked in front of this crowd, I’d love to penetrate you.”

The two hosts smile, inducing a smile onto the group.

There is silence from Mary-Anne and Paul. They are just gobsmacked of the openness around the table. Mary-Anne has a hint of blush on her face. Virginia encourages them to dig deep and bring back their wildest desire. Eventually Mary-Anne begins to speak,

“I don’t know what I want… I’ll just go with the flow, I guess…”

Mary-Anne is trying to cover up for the fact that she hasn’t got much experience with the topic on hand either.

“I…” Mary-Anne’s boyfriend, Paul, is last to hesitate, “I… I guess I’ll also ‘go with the flow’.”

For the next half hour we scheme and plan what we want to get up to. The final plan is a Japanese-style game-show where the couples compete against each other and the clock. Jennifer excuses herself from the boardroom; Michael informs the group that she is making the necessary arrangements for us.

“Well, ladies and gentleman,” the returning Jennifer addresses us with a sense of relief, “it will take about 30 minutes to set up the theater for you. In the meantime let us take you on the tour of our facilities.”

“A theater?” I say to myself, “A theater? Clearly they want us to ‘perform’…”

“Would it be possible to get the ladies warmed up in your BDSM room?” I politely ask.

“What?” Susan is genuinely surprised, “They have a BDSM room?” she pauses for a few seconds, “yes, please. We don’t want to be dry on stage.”

“Umm, what’s BDSM?” Mary-Anne asks.

“Oh, you’ll find out soon enough.” Our host replies with a smirk on his face. “Well, Jen?” he tries to get confirmation from his colleague.

“I’m OK with that,” our hostess replies, “we’ll brag about our private beach later…”

Everybody’s mouth drops, as the hosts introduce the room with a 'look what we got' expression on their faces. They have a variety of toys and equipment there. I see testicle weights, spanking horse, and a prison cell with a shower among the bigger items. However, everybody is drawn to one piece of equipment. They have two St. Andrew’s Crosses setup. Mary-Anne shows visible fascination for the object, and Michael notices her looking at it.

“Take off your shoes and turn around,” he begins to instruct her, “…now, put your foot here.” Mary-Anne puts her left foot onto a support, a few inches off the ground. She is oblivious to what she’s getting into. Michael gently supports her waist, as she follows his second instruction and steps on the support for her second leg. Jennifer notices that Mary-Anne is mounting the cross. She then walks up and secures her ankles to the device. The duo of hosts each binds one wrist to the frame.

Mary-Anne realizes what she got herself into. She is trying to understand how being trapped can bring you sexual pleasure. That raises a light giggle in me, as she tests her restraints. Her boyfriend notices her. He also blushes.

“Well, Mary-Anne,” Michael begins to explain, “the ‘B’ in BDSM stands for ‘bondage’. We have tied you up. The ‘D’ can stand for ‘domination’.”

Jennifer notices that Paul doesn’t know how to handle this situation. She guides his hands onto Mary-Anne’s body. She gets Paul to lift his girlfriend’s blouse up to expose her pale skin. Jennifer stands behind Paul; she takes control of his hands. Jennifer teaches Paul how to massage Mary-Anne’s stomach. Mary-Anne is in full blush, for she has never been touched like that.

Susan and I just stand and watch Paul experience his girl. From the corner of our eye, we catch Virginia bent over the spanking horse. In a fluid movement, Jennifer walks over to them.

“Anton,” Jennifer firmly but politely addresses him, “please do not touch her vagina. I need her to be in pristine condition for later.” Jennifer then stops, has a quick think, and turns to Virginia,

“Virginia, I might have something you’d like... please follow me. Don’t worry Anton; she’ll be back in a few minutes.” Jennifer leads Virginia off to a tiny room in the corner.

In the meantime, Paul makes is way up to his girl’s breasts. He gives them a gentle squeeze and fondles them through her bra. Mary-Anne tries to close her legs, but is physically restrained.

“Something wrong Mary-Anne?” our host inquires.

“I just need to pee,” she replies.

This gets me aroused; I can’t miss an opportunity like this.

“Paul,” I speak up, “see if you can’t find an empty bottle somewhere. Michael, I’d like to see her pee from the cross, if that’s OK with you.”

“What?” Mary-Anne is getting uncomfortable.

“Mary-Anne,” I calmly address her, “we are here to have new experiences. I would like to see you experience a pee like no other.” I’m hoping I haven’t blown it. I’m getting visibly aroused, and it is beginning to show.

“Let’s blind fold and gag her for increased pleasure,” Susan suggests. She then makes a guarantee, “I’ll make sure that all you get is pleasure.”

Mary-Anne reluctantly agrees. Michael professionally applies a ball gag to her mouth. He then blind folds her. By this time, everybody is gathered around Mary-Anne. She is stealing the show from drama queen Virginia. Virginia is also fascinated by the unfolding events; she doesn’t know what’s about to happen. Paul returns with an empty 16-ounce plastic bottle.

“Mary-Anne,” Jennifer whispers into her ear, “Smile, you on camera. I hope you are OK with this.” Mary-Anne mumbles something, but the gag makes her unintelligible. We all see Mary-Anne fidgeting in her restraints. We see her thighs tighten up and relax. The camera crew gets immediately to work.

Paul lifts up her skirt and the camera catches her pink satin-like panties. Even through her panties, it is evident that this girl needs to go. I instruct Paul to massage her pubic area. Paul is seriously out of his comfort zone, but complies.

My next instruction is for Paul to expose her pussy. I get him to move the crutch off to one side, exposing her enlarged lips. Everybody takes a look; it is obvious that she is aroused. I get Paul to massage her shaven pubic area again, this time skin-to-skin. The girl is struggling to hold it in.

Paul eventually spreads her outer and inner lips.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

This reveals a tight vagina that is being tensed and relaxed. Her pussy juices sparkle in the camera’s light. Paul places the open end of the bottle against her urethra. Mary-Anne can finally relieve herself.

Virginia moves away from the action and returns to the spanking horse. Her boyfriend is in hot pursuit of her. She gets him to bend over and she picks up one of the whips. She gently starts spanking him. In the meantime, Mary-Anne finishes emptying her bladder. Paul takes the bottle to be emptied of its frothy yellow content into the jail’s toilet.

With Paul inside the jail cell, Virginia mischievously slams the jail door shut. Paul becomes outraged. Virginia makes the mistake of standing too close to the bars. Paul grabs her blond hair and yanks her in anger. Her head slams into the bars, the noise rattles around the room.

“Whoa!” Michael screams, “play nicely with her!”

“Don’t you ever do that to me again!” Paul vents his anger at his ex-girlfriend, while pulling on her hair. This action immobilizes Virginia’s head against the bars of the jail cell.

“Ok, I’m sorry. It’s supposed to be a joke,” she apologies.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, both my upper arms are grabbed simultaneously. I see Jennifer approach me from the front. She pulls my glasses off; she then blind-folds me. Instinctively, I struggle to get myself free. I shake the person on my left, but my right is being held solidly. I feel a ball being pushed into my mouth. I realize I’m getting gagged.

“OK, Mary-Anne is retaliating,” I think to myself, “what's good for the goose, is good for the gander...”

I know I can trust Susan with almost anything, so I calm down. My left hand gets tied to the cross first, then my right. I am exposed. I’m pretty sure the camera is catching everything. With that thought I get an erection. I feel my shoes being lovingly removed, then my trousers with my underwear.

I hear somebody giggle. I get instructed to mount the foot-supports of the St. Andrew’s cross. A strange hand is pulling back my foreskin. It doesn’t stay back, so they try again. I sense them moving away. After about 10 seconds or so, I feel a cold object touch my penis. I react by instinctively tensing up my thighs, and getting a bigger erection.

“Four and a half inches!” I hear Paul blare out.

“That is short,” Jennifer confirms.

“Use the pump,” I hear Mary-Anne trying to hide her amusement.

“Susan, his pubic hair needs to go first,” Jennifer advises. Susan agrees with that, and gets my opinion on it. I respond with a definite nod of my head.

I feel some scissor action first, then some cream being applied. It is cold at the beginning but then it starts to burn. Fortunately the burn is just below the pain barrier. They spread the cream all over my scrotum; it is not a pleasant experience.

“No! Don’t. Please!” I hear a man scream. He then begins to mumble. A trouser belt hits the floor, and is followed by the sounds of clothing being removed. I hear a struggle, and then it subsides.

“This one is only four inches!” I hear Mary-Anne almost laugh. “Are shaving this one’s nuts as well?” She continues to ask. I hear a frantic, mumbled protest.

“Listen to me,” A firm slightly angry Mary-Anne is speaking, “You do not laugh at the tools of another man! Understood?”

“Wow,” I think to myself. I imagine that she got him literally by the testicles, squeezing them hard. My thoughts are interrupted by the hair-removal cream being removed. I feel the burning subside, but it doesn’t go away completely. To my surprise, they are releasing me from the cross. I feel Susan’s gentle hands removing my shirt, rendering me totally naked, with the exception of the blindfold and the gag.

I am, what I assume, is the shower. They have hand-cuffed me though. The water is ice-cold, but eventually warms up. I feel someone washing the remains of the cream away. Once quickly showered, I get dried. I’m back to the cross again. They apply an electric penis pump to my member.

It must be those fancy ones as it sucks, holds, releases and repeats. The girls also have attached some weighs around my testicles. Most likely purely for their own amusement.

“Tango Two, Juliette Romeo copy theater ready,” Jennifer interrupts the scene. My CBT experience comes to an end. I feel the effect of the pump for minutes to come. I see that Susan is dressing herself. Jennifer pulls me over and asks,

“I would like you to fake a circumcision. Do you know of a way?”

She pulls back my foreskin for me and says,

“This won’t cut it. If possible we need something better.”

I laugh at her pun 'this won’t cut', then proceed to fulfill her request. I use my finger to tuck the foreskin under itself, essentially hiding it from view. Jennifer is quite impressed and she touches my handy work. Susan was clearly unaware of what was happening with me. She had the 'what the hell?' look on her face.

“And that is how you fake a circumcision,” I say to Jennifer in a way that Susan is aware of the situation.

We get separated into different changing rooms. Virginia and Anton are asked to strip and they are given dressing gowns. The rest of us agreed to do a strip-show on stage. In the changing room, we get greeted by a technician, who installs a tiny radio transmitter in our ears. He explains that we’ll be receiving instructions from our hosts.

The first act is Virginia and Anton. The rest of us are taken to the seating area of the theater. This theater holds about 30. The seats are luxurious fabric, almost like individual couches. Some of the seating towards the back has double couches. One triple couch is available for those who swing that way.

The theater goes pitch dark. 2001: A Space Odyssey theme song begins to play. A single bright spot light illuminates the bed. On that bed is Virginia wearing a white night gown. Fully dressed Susan escorts Anton onto the stage, in tune to the music. Keeping to the rhythm to the music, Anton disrobes himself revealing his circumcised member at full attention. Virginia teases him, touching his chest and her hands make their way down to his dick.

The audience gets to see a close-up, courtesy of cameras and a big-screen projection of the live feed. Virginia disrobes; the audience gasps. A close-up reveals a chastity belt, made from very fine silver chains. Her special underwear glistens in the spot light. Anton is taken by surprise; his facial close-up is projected onto the big screen. Susan ceremoniously hands over the key to her sister’s boyfriend. He is visibly shaking in excitement while ungainly fiddling with the lock. After 20 or so seconds, he drops her metal underwear to the ground.

Virginia waits for a dramatic piece, and pulls him onto her. Both of them fall onto the bed. The big-screen starts showing close up footage of them. Virginia tosses Anton to one side; she opens her legs and spreads her lips. The camera gets a 3 or 4 second shot of her intact hymen.

Anton is lies on his back, as Virginia hovers over his dick. We get a close up of the impending action, courtesy of a quad-rotor toy helicopter. This toy, outfitted with a camera, hovering over Anton’s chest. With a piece of dramatic music, Virginia drops onto his hard dick. The helicopter captures the point of impact. A second camera cuts to her facial expression: sudden and sharp pain. The helicopter moves off and captures Anton’s ecstasy.

In my ear, I hear my call-sign. A stagehand waves me to go backstage. Reunited with Susan, we make our way to the threshold of the stage. We get last-minute instructions and advice from our hosts. The previous music finishes, and is promptly followed by ours. We let the first few beats of Blue Danube go by. We waltz onto the stage, and it gets revealed that there was a second bed setup. We both strip each other naked in tune to the music.

I get Susan to sit on a bar stool provided, with her knees as far apart as she can get them. I spread her lips as the invasive helicopter takes a shot. The helicopter gives me access to my girl’s pussy. I look up onto the big screen; I see my faked circumcision is holding. I press my naked head against her opening. In a piece of dramatic music I push in. Her pussy feels moist; my dick is at its maximum size. She squeezes my cock; as she arches her back in bliss. I hold the pose for 10 seconds, there after I start gently to massage the inside of her.

“John and Susan,” an announcement startles us, “you had your 3 minutes of ‘foreplay’, please break up…” We comply with the instruction, and I help Susan to dismount the bar stool. Then I realize that Virginia and Anton had the same instruction. They were watching us from their bed.

The music changes again to something modern that I don’t recognize - I’m ‘old school’. Mary-Anne and Paul make their entrance. I use the cover of the darkness to reinstate my fake circumcision. They walk to the third bed setup on the far side of the stage. They undress themselves also in rhythm to the music. They penetrate in the doggy position and their 3 minutes begin. We join Virginia and Anton on their bed as we watch them.

“All right, ladies and gentlemen,” the MC announces, “this concludes the warm ups. Contestants, to your beds please. For the next competition, gentlemen, you need to ejaculate into your partner as quickly as possible. The first man to accomplish wins. No position changes allowed, so choose wisely.”

We decided on the missionary position after a quick discussion. Each team gets supplied a fluffer. (This person's job is to 'service' us between the scenes. They will also act as personal judges.) Condoms are on; dicks at the entrances to the pussies. A count down started. Countdown reached zero; fast-paced rave music started. I slowly inserted trying to avoid tearing the condom. Once in, I start to pound Susan very roughly. Quite quickly I reach the tempo of the music. The crowds were cheering on every team. Susan was encouraging me to go faster and faster.

“Faster, faster!” I hear Virginia shout at her man, “my sister is gaining on me! I can’t let her beat me!”

“John, John, John…” Susan chanted in a very rapid succession, and in rhythm of the music. My heart-rate is going through the roof; I feel I’m about to explode. Susan keeps on pushing me; she clenches her pussy to put additional pressure on my dick. Finally, I blow my load. Susan raises her hand to alert the judge. I get instruction to quickly pull out. I grab the base of my dick holding the condom on. I quickly roll over onto my back; the camera catches the last few squirts of my cum.

I lie on the bed, under heavy breathing. I’m not the fittest guy in the world, and this was intense. I feel the condom getting removed for me. I hold hands with Susan; as the fluffer is servicing my dick. I lose the erection, and reveal my foreskin. I show my fluffer how to hide my foreskin to regain my temporary circumcision.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the Master of Ceremony announces, “we have the results. In third place we have Virginia and Anton, with a time of 3:34.0.” The sparse crowd applauds.

“The winner is…” the MC continues as they play a corny drum-roll, “The winner is… Mary-Anne and Pauuuulllll! Finishing in a time of 2:59.2.”

“Susan and John, did it in a time of 3:15.4,” our MC announces our time. The MC then continues, “Gentlemen, I hope you are ready for morrreeee…”

The next competition is announced. We will be given 5 minutes to resist the other female participants. If after two rounds we still haven’t dropped our load, then there will be a tie-breaker. I start to protest the partner swap. I want to be loyal to my Susan.

“John,” Susan calms me down. “This is an adventure. Please, I want you to experience someone else’s pussy. OK?”

I take a deep breath and sigh. “OK. I’m only doing this as part of this competition. So, let’s do this.”

The rest of the group has also exchanged permissions with for their partners to try someone new.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the MC announces again, “looks like our contestants are ready!”

I am very nervous, I got Virginia first. Yesterday this girl still had her hymen, and now, I’m the second man to enter her. Susan got Paul (Mary-Anne’s boyfriend), and Mary-Anne received Anton (Virginia’s boyfriend). There is an air of awkwardness on stage.

“Ladies,” our MC addresses us, “get your man into position; positional changes are now allowed.”

Virginia lies me down on my back. She straddles my cock. I can see that she’ll be replicating the cowgirl position with me. I look over to Susan; she is standing behind her man. She’s going for a hand-job. Over to my left, Mary-Anne is prepared to suck dick.

“3… 2… 1… Go, go, go!” the exited announcer sets us off.

My foreskin slipped forward, exactly what I want for a tight pussy. Virginia envelops my dick in her ultra-tight pussy. As she goes down, I feel her pussy pull back my foreskin. Her face registers the pain of the penetration. I remain as still as I can. Virginia takes my hands, gets me to hold her breasts. She wastes time getting comfortable. Eventually she starts to ride my cock.

I can feel her squeezing the sides of my dick’s mushroom, I feel her rub it. This produces a very intense sensation for me. “Wow, this girl is tight,” I think to myself. I need to remove my mind from this; I need to lose my arousal. However this is near to impossible. Virginia supplements with verbal encouragement and glorifying my sexual prowess.

“Oh, shit she’s about to orgasm!” I think to myself, “When she does, that’ll trigger me, and I’ll lose!”

I then try to counter her movements with my hips. That is really annoying her; but it’s within the rules. Countering her movements becomes too much effort; however it did buy me some time. The buzzer goes and it’s the end of that round.

The judges inspect us: Anton has succumbed to Mary-Anne’s blow-jobs. That is not good news for me; she is doing me next. This means that Anton is now eliminated. Susan hasn’t got a next partner, so she is also out. In interests of fair play, this pair leaves the stage and joins the audience.

Round two: I’m facing off Mary-Anne. She decided to keep her winning strategy. Virginia is going to share her pussy with her best friend’s boyfriend. Mary-Anne’s requests ‘no condom’ on my dick. I and the judges grant her the request. The usual countdown starting procedure is started and off we go.

She now sucks my cock with all she got. She pulls back the foreskin at the base, exposing my sensitive areas. She bobs her head up and down trying to get me to spill my load. With her tongue, she caresses the sides of my dick. I flinch; she picks up on it and concentrates on my sensitive areas.

I can’t hold it in much longer. My knees lock; I clinch against the onslaught. I am very close to dropping my load into this girl’s mouth. I get saved by Virginia making a huge ‘V’ with her arms. She resembles a cricketer appealing for a wicket. I need to hold on… just that… bit ... longer.

Judges confirm that Virginia made her man cum. Mary-Anne continues for pride. I can’t hold it… I release my load, pumping her mouth full of my seed. She gags slightly as I pull out my cum-covered dick from her mouth. She comes up to face level, and grabs my head. She passes a snow-ball to my mouth. My dick in the meantime is smearing her pussy lips with my semen. My little swimmers have a horrid taste; so I spit them out. We break up, and the fluffers come to clean us up.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the MC announces, “The winners are Mary-Anne and John! Mary-Anne made her man loose his load first. John outlasted all his rivals!”

We get a few minutes to recover, as they play some pop music for the audience.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” our MC announces, “Now for our final game. The contestants will be paired up with your original partner. All you need to do is take 25 strokes in each position without anyone reaching an orgasm. No stopping allowed. There will be 5 position changes. The fastest couple are the winners.”

We quickly discuss our strategy and get into our first position which is missionary. We get started, and I keep a steady faster pace. Our fluffer is counting off our strokes. We change over to the doggy. Once again we sail through at a reasonable speed. In the cowgirl, Susan begins to get into trouble. I get her to slow down. She manages to recover.

Susan is asked to switch to the reverse cowgirl position. This time, I’m almost in trouble by the 10th stroke. I got distracted by the rhythmic clapping of the audience, and kept to their pace. I get Susan to slow down. I manage to recover and we are going very slowly. Our final position is the spooning position. This rear position gives both of us control. I can barely hold on. Very slowly we do our strokes. I lose it with 4 strokes to go. I notice that the crowd was clapping to our pace.

“Sorry Susan,” I whisper into her ear, “I blew it.”

“It’s OK, John,” Susan gets me to cuddle her.

I pull out, and hand over the filled condom to our fluffer. A sense of loss overcomes me.

“Ladies and Gentleman,” the MC announces, “In second place we have Virginia and Anton…”

“Oh, OK… they did pretty well,” I think to myself.

“Our winners are: Susan and John!” the MC continues.

“What? We won? But I dropped my load?” I am genuinely surprised.

“Well John,” the MC addresses me, “your competitors ‘dropped their loads’ earlier than you.”

“Oh …, OK. Thanks,” I reply, giving Susan a squeeze.

“Ladies and gentleman,” the MC addresses the crowd, “that concludes our entertainment for tonight. Thank you for visiting Wilson House. Have a good evening.”

At that time our hosts come onto the stage.

“Well guys you still have about 30 minutes, what do you want to do?” Jennifer advises us.

“Umm, Susan…”, Mary-Anne approaches very cautiously.

“Yes, Mary-Anne…”

“Umm, firstly, I’d like to apologize to John,” Mary-Anne speaks softly.

“Apologize for what?” I question Mary-Anne.

“Well, I helped Susan get you on the cross; I’m sorry, I was upset with you at the time.”

“Mary-Anne,” my voice goes soft, “You don’t have to apologize; you were ‘in the moment’, you were enjoying your surroundings. Anyway, you were a good sport when you peed. Thank you for that.”

Mary-Anne walks up to me and gives me a quick hug.

“That pee was quite an experience. Yes, it was humiliating at the time. Now, looking back at it, I’m so glad I got to experience it. So thank you,” Mary-Anne speaks with her hand palm flat on my chest.

“Umm, Susan,” she speaks timidly, “I didn’t get to ride John’s cock, would you mind?”

I look at Susan, Susan looks back at me. We play ‘the ball is in your court’ game with our gaze.

“Well, if John and Paul were to agree, then I don’t see a problem,” Susan answers Mary-Anne.

“Paul,” I speak, “what do you think?”

“Umm, yeah its great experience for her…” Paul tries to reply, but I see that he is internally very jealous.

“John, do you mind if Paul rides me?” Susan asks me.

“What the hell, go for it! This is such a rare opportunity,” I give them the answer.

Paul’s face lights up, and gives his girlfriend a hug.

“Mary-Anne,” I shyly address her, “may I hot-dog you?”

“What’s that… scrap that thought. Just go for it!” Mary-Anne replies.

Not wanting to be out done, Paul asks Susan for the same. I give Mary-Anne another hug. I press my penis into her lips sideways. I then pull her hips closer,

“That’s a hot-dog, Mary-Anne. You provide the bun, I provide the sausage”.

She laughs. From the corner of my eye, I see Susan pulling Paul’s hips into hers.

I politely break off the hot-dog with Mary-Anne. We position our beds so that we can watch our partners. I get her to get into the doggy position. Gently spread her pussy lips with my fingers. I first insert a finger in her, to make sure that she’s wet. Next I replace my finger with a condom-wearing penis. Wow, this girl is also tight. I go as deep as I can, then I hold the position for a few seconds. I gently start massaging her from the inside. With my fingers, I tease her clit.

Paul is being a copycat. He got Susan in a doggy position as well. He is copying my moves; it looks like I’m teaching him a thing or two. I start to fondle his girlfriend’s breasts, and Paul follows suite with Susan. Susan breaks the doggy position; she gets him into the cowgirl. She shows him how a girl can ride his cock.

On my side, I hear Mary-Anne’s breathing getting heavier. I keep up the gentle motion up, constantly teasing her clit. I am taking her to an orgasm. Probably the first one she ever had. I get her very close.

“Paul!” I shout for him, “Quickly, take over! Your girl is about to make a ‘special delivery’.”

Susan immediately releases him. Our hosts intercept him; they get him to remove the condom that he used on Susan. I keep on driving Mary-Anne to the edge as Paul readies himself. There is no time for a new condom. I pull out, move out the way as quickly as I can. Mary-Anne is very close to an orgasm. Paul takes over, and carries on at my pace, and after a few strokes Mary-Anne shouts, “Something’s happening… pull out!”

Paul pulls out; the helicopter camera captures her small eruption.

“Go back in, go back in!” someone calls out from the crowd. Paul complies, and takes Mary-Anne to her next orgasm.

“Well, John,” Susan addresses me, as she runs her finger nail down my chest, “let’s do it.”

I agree to that, and we take the sitting position. Susan gently rides me for ten or so minutes. I get Susan very close to an orgasm. She breaks off our current position, lies on her back with her legs spread. I jump in between them; I carry on driving her with a finger. Soon, she is also squirting. We both then recover on the bed. She cuddles up to me for a couple of minutes. Unbeknown to us, Virginia was also having sex with her boyfriend.

Our hosts invite us to use their showers. That is a cue that fun time is over. I gather Susan’s clothing, making her walk naked through their house. To my surprise, our hosts don’t protest. They give each couple a room with a two-man shower. We obviously shower together, and I make sure that my dick touches her pussy at every opportunity.

We finish up, and prepare to leave 'Wilson House' happy but exhausted. We wait at the boardroom for the other couples. We exchange hugs, and walk off chatting about what we just experienced. In the car, Susan digs up an old point of argument,

“800 lobe? 800 lobe for that?”

I sigh, “here we go again” I think to myself.

“800 lobe for that? What a bargain!” a happy Susan comments.

The next day, I receive a 'thank you' e-mail from Wilson House. Jennifer also asks what the should do with the footage that they shot. I get the opinions of all the participants, and we all agree to purchase our own DVD's

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments