Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gods Favour Me

"Life for a citizen of a small Rome city has may pleasures"

11
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words

It has been five years since I escaped from the city of Pompeii with a young slave girl. My fortunes are well, the slave is now my wife, and has borne me two strong sons.

We left our sons with our slave girl and walked up into the hills above the town. There is a secluded place where we can be alone with nature, and we often copulate there.

This day, another couple joined us, I recognized Cassius, he also worked on building the new harbour, but he was responsible for buying materials for the project. From their look of disappointment, we imagined they used this place for the same as we did.

We exchanged small talk for a while then each for a while; then, all was silent. Olivia and I kissed, and I felt her hand under my tunic. My penis was now hard and noticeable; I placed my hand on Olivia's to stop her.

"They are doing the same, husband," Olivia whispered.

I looked across; Cassius was playing with his wife's large breasts, his stiff penis visible to all.

I watched Cassius lift the hem of his wife's garment and expose her vagina to our gaze. Olivia has long thin labia, but Farah's were full and fleshy. I watched Cassius slide his tongue between his wife's labia and heard her low moan of joy. I wanted to taste her myself.

I moved Olivia's head towards my crouch; her lips slid down my shaft until its tip was caught in her throat. Her head rose and fell on my penis; I pulled her clothing aside so they could see my wife's construction.

Cassius moved up his wife's body, and, positioned his penis against her. He pushed into her then, turned his head to stare between Olivia's legs. Pushed my wife's head from my manhood, then, positioned her on her back beside Farah.

Pulling Olivia's garment out of the way, I made sure he could see all of her that he wanted. Cassius obliged me by doing the same with Farah's clothing. Cassius stared at Olivia's small breasts, now exposed, and, at her labia forced open with my penis; his lust for her was almost palpable.

I too lusted for his wife, suckle on her large breasts, push up into her plump vagina, and spill my seed there.

We copulated, side by side, stroke for stroke until Cassius groaned, and I saw in his face, he had discharged into his wife. Moments later, I sent my seed into Olivia. He and I rolled out of our wives, and, lay beside them.

Cassius' thin semen leaked from Farah, and was absorbed by the ground beneath her; my fluid was thick and, clung to Olivia's labia.

After we had rested, we walked together back into the town. Cassius and I spoke of work and the politics of the town, our wives spoke of domestic concerns. We stopped at a roadside tavern, taking wine and food, the bond between us grew stronger.

The following week, we again found ourselves in our secluded space, Cassius and I had no hesitation in revealing or wives' bodies to the gaze of the other. Our wives held hands, as women do, as we competed to see who could thrust more deeply. Again we spilt our seeds almost in unison. Again my desire for Cassius's wife grew strong.

As the weather grew colder, we met in each other's homes. We would eat and drink, then often copulate in front of each other. One night we had eaten and drunk extremely well, Cassius was on form that night, load and out-spoken.

"What is sex like with your young slave girl?" he called across.

I told him I had never had her.

"My Husband will sacrifice her maidenhood to the god Janus, one the eve of his feast day," Olivia called back.

"We would love to celebrate that with you," Farah answered.

It was agreed they should, and our wives would make the necessary arraignments together.

"Have you heard about the orgies we have in the city, they are said to be the best outside Rome, now that Pompeii is lost." Cassius boasted.

"I have heard," I replied.

"Olivia, would you like us to get you both an invitation, for the next one?" Cassius laughed.

"I would be concerned that I carried another man's child," Olivia replied.

"There is a Greek apothecary who makes an elixir that resolves that problem for me. The orgies are so much fun," Farah confided.

It was clear that this was not just our host boasting, Cassius and Farah did join the debauchery I had heard rumours of.

"Introduce me to the apothecary and we will join you," Olivia said, to my surprise.

I saw Cassius wink at Olivia and bade her sit on the bench beside him; she moved across and rested upon him. There was a silence in the room for a moment and I watched his hand move into her toga. My wife did not resist him; in fact, her hand on his leg just encouraged it.

I stared in bewilderment at the scene playing before me.

 

"Marcus, if you want to go to one of Plesius's orgies you must get used to seeing another man between her legs, and Olivia must get used to seeing you prick in other women. See, Farah has her legs open already." Cassius mocked me.

I was true; Farah lay on her bench, one leg bent so that her womanhood was exposed to my gaze. I too moved and sat with another man's wife.

"Don't worry Marcus, Cassius's prick is soft with all the wine he drinks, and his seed is watery. But you drink much less, and your prick in bigger and harder, we will have the better deal here," Farah said quietly.

Cassius whispered something to my wife, she giggled and her mouth swallowed his penis whole; I thought back to the moment in our favourite spot when he watched jealously Olivia take me that way. Now, Farah's would be mine for the taking.

I knelt before her and pushed my head into her crotch, she was already sticky with anticipation. At last, I would taste those juices.

Olivia released Cassius' manhood from her mouth, then they both cast off their clothing, and he wasted no time in pushing his penis into her. I too unwound Farah's toga, her large breasts spilled to the side, their nipples erect and inviting, I lay with her suckling on her soft mounds.

Farah implored me to stand; she reached into my garment and pulled my penis out. She gave a low moan as she held its length.

"This will satisfy me greatly," she sighed to herself.

Cassius’s wife lay back and opened her legs; at last her plump vagina could be mine. I pushed my penis into her, although it slid easily into her womanhood, her muscles held it tighter than my wife's body ever did. Farah's fuller body seemed to welcome the impact of each thrust and I fucked her hard. Her mouth found mine and we writhed together in wanton adultery.

At last, I could bear no more, my ball sack tightened and I discharged.

My semen surged into her channel, Cassius's wife gasped as the fluids streamed into her. I felt her muscles grip still harder and my body gave a last deep thrust, forcing another emission to flood her womb. A low moan came from her lips, and her body slumped.

I lay exhausted beside her, my wife and Cassius had also finished their fornication. Olivia smiled as my limb penis slipped from Farah and lay, still oozing, on her thigh.

I watched Cassius smile too, then he let his head touch the bolster and sleep took him. A milky sap drained from between my wife's legs.

"Ira, clean the Lady Olivia," Farah commanded her slave.

The women who had been quietly watching moved forward, for a moment Olivia froze; I imagine in her own time as a slave, this must have been a duty she performed on her Mistress. Now, as a lady, she was to be cleaned; Olivia relaxed and the slave women knelt between her legs.

An expression of delight came over my wife's face as the woman lapped at her, but as the joy intensified, I saw her hold the slaves head between her legs and she grunted. I knew that noise, and I knew that Olivia had cum into the slave woman's mouth.

Olivia's climax was strong, and he lay her head on the sleeping Cassius, her eyes closed and she fell into whichever dream he was enjoying.

I rose to empty my bladder, but Farah halted me.

"Ira, bring the piss pot," she commanded again.

The slave woman did as she was told, taking my penis in her hand, she held it to the throat of the vessel. I had not had the intimate service before, but I let my stream flow.

"I need the same," Farah told the woman.

Ira opened her Mistresses' labia and held the half-full pot to them. Then she stroked Farah's piss hole with her fingernail.

My new lover's piss joined mine in the pot, splashing and mingling as our bodies had just done.

At a signal from Farah, the slave’s mouth brought my manhood back into life; she had some skills at this. I imagine years of trying to recover Cassius' prick from the effect of wine.

Without the noise of my wife's fornication to distract me, I plunged deep into Cassius's wife. Her mouth open and moaning, welcoming me to use her body for our mutual pleasure. This would happen many times in the future.

 

The eve of the God Janus was upon us; Olivia had arranged everything in great detail as was her way. Farah's slave, Ira, would assist and had taken our slave to a bathhouse to wash her.

Olivia had also arranged for a priest from the Temple of Janus to take charge so that the offering was made correctly and pleased the god.

Our slave girl was dressed only in a short white tunic and was sat on my chair in the middle of our best room. The priest parted the girl's legs, and opening her labia he inspected her hymen. He declared her Virgo Intactus and that the ceremony could continue.

I then sat on the chair and Ira knelt before me and sucked on my penis, she was very skilled at fellatio as I knew well from private orgies with Cassius and Farah. When I was hard, our slave girl was brought back and guided onto my manhood.

Ira held my penis positioned in the very throat of the girl's vagina; I could feel the young slave shake with fear. The priest then stood before the girl and placed his hands upon her shoulders. In a moment he pushed her down hard into my lap.

The girl screamed with pain as my shaft ripped through her maidenhood, shaking, the girl was lifted from me. Blood covered my penis and the girl's crotch. Ira took a white linen cloth and cleaned the blood from my penis and the slave girl, then reverentially presented to the priest who laid it before our statue of Janus. The appropriate prays were said and the offering had been made.

"What is next?" I asked Olivia

"You have an erection husband and a newly broken slave girl. Enjoy her," my wife smiled.

I turned the girl around and bade her grip the chair, then pushed my penis up into her newly opened vagina; she winced with pain for a moment. But as her juices flowed to easy our union, her breathing quickened and I felt her muscles contract around my shaft.

I too was reaching my climax and sprayed my seed deep into her. Her young body shuddered with joy again.

Cassius stood next to me, as I withdrew he pushed me aside. To the girl's surprise, she felt another male member enter her body.

We watched him thrust into her for his enjoyment and discharge his balls into her already full womb.

The girl looked back wondering how many other men would use her. The priest stood ready, hard prick in hand, but Olivia had decided the girl had been used enough and paid him to go.

I saw my wife give Ira, and our slave, some silver coins and told them there was wine and fine food for them so they could make their offerings to the gods.

Farah told Ira that her duties for the day were finished and that she and Cassius would stay the night with us.

Then, Farah, Cassius, Olivia and I went into the town to celebrate the feast of Janus. When we returned we saw the two slaves, their heads between each other's thighs.

"Good Ira is teaching our slave to be useful," Olivia smiled.

The four of us slept in our bed that night, not before we had copulated with our spouses. In the morning I woke at first light, Cassius and Olivia were in deep sleep in the centre of the bed, but Farah was on the far edge and awake. My bladder was full and I rose to get the piss pot.

Farah stretched out a hand for the pot when I had finished; I walked around and held it between her legs. I rubbed her piss hole with my finger the way I had seen Ira do. Farah said nothing, but let her piss mingle with mine in the pot. Her bladder emptied, I climbed between her legs; silently I pushed my hard penis into her and enjoyed the warm grip of her vagina.

Her breath was hot on my face and her skin was cool against my body. My seed rose and flooded into her womb; I saw in her eyes that joyful moment of climax, but she didn't let her body stir and wake the others. Taking a handful of lamb's wool I held it between the legs to soak up the signs of our adultery.

 

Some weeks after the feast of Janus, I had cause to visit a new quarry and choose stone for a public building. It would be a long day and Olivia expected I may be way from her that night. It happened that I did return, but when I went to my bed, my wife deep into the arms of Morpheus. I was lustful so I went down to the slave's room.

She was awake but absorbed in herself, I watched for a moment; between her legs she held a wooden shaft which she pushed up into her body. The moment she saw me watching she hastily closed her legs.

Sitting on the bed beside her and pushed her knees apart, reluctantly, she spread her legs. I slid the shaft from her and examined it; there was a roughly carved phallus at its end. The girl hung her head in shame.

I drew the carved end alone her mouth, and gently probed her lips until she opened her mouth; then, pushed the phallus a little way into her mouth. I drew the wooden penis from her mouth and guided her head to my hardwood.

The girl smiled when she understood my need, her mouth closed around my stallion for the first time. She had no skill, but her soul was in the task; my hand slipped into her tunic and I felt her firm breasts, squeezing the nipples. I lifted her head for a moment to pull her tunic from her, then, did the same for myself.

The girl laid back and opened her legs, tempting me to enter her. Instead, I closed my mouth around her labia and tasted their sweetness. I was not correct for a Master to pleasure his slave, but had little care for this protocol. I moved up her body kissing the soft young skin; then, sucked on each nipple, until at last, our mouths met. I had no interest for these laps of protocol either.

Sliding higher my hard penis found its mark; the girl's hand guided into her. Wet and stretched by the wooden prick, I entered easily and push as deep as her body let me. The slave moaned gently into my neck as I thrust up into her.

I felt her muscles around me tighten, she gasped as she reached her climax. I rolled onto my back, taking her with me, and let her rest. Quietly taking the wooden shaft, I placed it against her anus and pushed it up. She jarred with surprise.

"I will want to have this hole as well sometimes," I warned her.

"Yes Master," she smiled.

I slide the shaft out a little, then, back in. Her smile widened, she panted in time with my stroked until her muscles tightened again. This time my balls were flooded by her juices. I rolled her back and again put my face between her legs and licked her wetness.

Then, I plunged my prick back into her for a long as I could stand. I withdrew and put my shaft to her mouth, and finish the last strokes myself. My seed spat into her welcoming mouth until she choked with its volume. I left her and went to a satisfying sleep beside my wife.

StacyRep
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyRep

 

I began to notice my wife was often asleep if I returned late from the construction, or dinner with the Superintendent of Works. One evening the meal was cut short; the Superintendent's brother was ill, and he left to be with him. I helped Cassius back to his home, he was drunk as usual; their slave Ira and I got him to his bed on the first floor.

Farah followed us and made him comfortable. She stood beside me and stared at the wreck that drink had made him.

"Nothing for me tonight then," she smiled.

I slide my hand under her tunic and fondled her buttocks. She moved my hand away.

"That is for when we are all together if you have a need, use Ira, or your pretty wife, or even your own slave," Farah chastised me gently.

I returned home to find our slave missing and my wife moaning lustfully. I feared adultery and quietly climbed the stairs, hand on sword. To kill an adulterous man was no crime in Roman law.

My wife lay on the bed, her legs wide open; it was the slave girl's head between them. Olivia was begging the girl to stop and let her rest, but, the girl continued through a second and third of my wife's convulsions. When the girl stopped, my wife was exhausted and her eyes closed.

I left the girl to attend to her, and, crept down to the slave's room. Lying on her bed, I waited for her.

"So, do you tire you’re Mistress so I come to your bed?" I asked.

The girl gasped and hung her head in shame; I beckoned her to me and slipped my hand under her tunic.

"You are wet with lust, is it my wife's vagina that pleases you or the prospect of my needs?" I asked.

"Both Master," she said quietly.

I pulled her tunic over her head and pulled her wet vagina to my mouth. I treated her to three climaxes with my mouth and fingers, then, laid her face down upon her bed. I still had a lust for Farah's vagina, but my slaves would suffice.

The girl moaned into her bolster as I fucked her wet tunnel hard, another moan told me she had reached one more climax than her mistress; she too was exhausted.

The slave girl hardly seemed to notice my manhood against her anus, until I pushed through it. For a moment, she tried to crawl forward from my intrusion, but a moment later, she felt the joy which that passage offers.

Her body pushed down to meet my thrusts; it was tight and virginal, but pleasing. I felt the lust tighten my balls, as my prick throbbed and let my seed fill her bowels, the girl turned her face to me. It radiated joy, I felt her anus constrict as another climax took her.

We lay together for a while, but I had no wish to be found sleeping between my slave’s legs, so I returned to the sleeping Olivia.

 

In the morning my wife and I took our children to the cavalry barracks, I had business with the guard commander; so he would allow my children into the stables.

Olivia and I walked hand in hand.

“Husband, I am surprised our slave girl is not with child. Do you use her when I am sleeping?” She asked sweetly.

I told her I did, but finish myself in her mouth or anus.

“She is the right age for bearing children, you should enjoy her,” my wife smiled.

At that moment, our youngest son remembered he had left his toy horse at home.

“We will wait, while your father gets it for you,” his mother told him.

I returned to the house, as the slave hunted for the toy, I told her what her Mistress had said. She gave a little gasp.

She found the animal and bent to retrieve it, I lifted the hem of her garment, I pulled her onto my hard prick. Her hole was warm and wet, moments later it was flooded with my seed.

 

The day of the orgy arrived, Cassius warned us not to wear our finest clothes, they would get stained, lost or stolen. A slave bared the door to us but seeing Cassius and Farah granted us entry. The party had started already.

A statue of Adonis took centre position in the room, from his penis an endless stream of pale wine flowed. Revellers held their goblets to the statue to fill them. A woman exclaimed that if her husband's piss tasted as good as that she would drink more of it; another woman said that her husband drank so much, his piss probably was wine.

Cassius went to find a goblet for wine, and Farah went to meet friends. Olivia and I stood for a moment amid the debauchery. A moment later she smiled, I man lay on his back copulating on the bench beside us: he had reached under Olivia's tunic.

Olivia smiled to me, then, straddled his face, pushing her labia against his lips. I left my wife to her own desires and went in search of someone to satisfy my needs.

In an alcove, a woman stood passively watching her husband copulation with a young slave. As another slave passed, I lifted the woman's garment, I told the girl to make her ready. The slave stopped and knelt before her, licking at the mass of hair; the girl nodded to me and I stood in front of her and pushed my manhood up into the slit between her legs.

She was tight and unused, her expression was sour as if she disdained of intercourse. But the slave had left her moist enough to use.

"Madam we are here to have sex and, your body will do me fine," I told her.

I gripped her buttocks, they were cold like her persona; I thrust into her for my own enjoyment letting a finger tickle her anus; she writhed, trying to break free of me, I pushed her back against the wall and thrust harder. Turning my head to look at her husband, he smiled at my dispassionate use of her. She stared at her husband.

I pinned her forcibly against the wall as I let my seed swamp her womb, then, signalled to a slave to advance, and told him to clean the woman. Without comment, he knelt and pushed his tongue up into the hole I had just left.

The woman looked down, horrified to see a male slave licking my sperm from her. She threw him to the floor in disgust. To annoy his wife, the husband called the stricken slave across to suck his penis clean. The slave did as he was bid.

I left them to their domestic life and, took refreshment at the wine fountain. Cassius was there, laid between the legs of a plump young girl, I imagined her to be a version of how Farah was many years back. He summoned me for support.

He had taken an elixir supplied by the apothecary to keep his manhood strong, but, it could do little to compensate for Cassius's lust for wine.

He rolled out of her and begged me to take over. I too had taken the elixir and, having many times enjoyed his wife's hole, which he also failed to satisfy; I pushed up into this girl. Her body was a hot, wet, pool of desire, she closed her legs a little and her thighs gripped my penis tight.

Slipping my hand between our bodies, I found her clitoris and rubbed it, she moaned and begged me to stop, her bladder too full for such treatment. I continued despite her protests; her body tensed and I felt a hot wet jet against my crutch.

Cassius had recovered a little as he had watched; now he wanted that sport. With his prick back inside her, he teased her sex. As I walked away I heard the girl scream and curse him, had Cassius emptied his own bladder I wondered?

I stood resting, and studied my wife for a while; she was naked, laid on her lover. His hard penis plugged her vagina, the venerable old Senator Maximus stood behind them. As I watched the old man let his soft penis slip from her anus, a little river of weak semen ran from her gaping hole.

Timeus, another of the venerated took his place; Olivia turned and smiled at him.

Farah stood next to me watching.

"Your wife takes sodomy well; it must be a pleasure of yours. Sadly, Cassius does not indulge in it," she said.

I placed my hand on the back of her thigh; then slid it up onto her plump buttocks. My fingers caressed them and finding the hole which hides between her mounds, I push my finger deep into her anus. Farah gasped with pleasure.

"Meet me in the garden soon," she whispered.

The joyful thought of pushing through Farah's anus and up into her plump body hardened my manhood again. A slave woman stood close and I took hold of her. Sitting on a bench I made her straddle me, I sucked at her long nipples for a while, then left her to another man.

I found Farah in a quiet part of the garden where husbands were finding youthful boys to pursue. Lifting her tunic and aimed my erection between her buttocks, and tried to push up, her sphincter would not yield easily to my penis. I put my arm around her waist, and my fingers searched her vagina for a source of wetness. Another man’s semen flooded into my hand, I smeared the fluid between her buttocks and slid my manhood up into her tight channel.

“You have been popular,” I told her.

“It was a Centurion, he has been away on a campaign,” she told me.

“A long campaign,” I joked.

A voice broke the intimacy of the moment.

"Is that my niece you are sodomizing?"

It was the Lady Concordia, Senator Maximus’ wife, and Farah’s aunt.

“When she is satisfied young man, wash yourself and attend to me,” the older woman decreed.

I thrust into Farah from behind and fingered her clitoris until she groaned with satisfaction.

“I will be visiting you there again,” I told her as I withdrew.

“Both holes are there for your pleasure Marcus, now go clean yourself and attend to my Aunt,” she replied.

I attended on the Lady Concordia, as I sitting beside her, her hand slipped up under my tunic.

“I know all about your visits to my niece, and how Cassius fails between your wife’s legs. But I can see why Farah finds this strong shaft pleasing,” the Senator’s wife said.

She motioned to her slave to prepare her, as the girl leant forward I watched her firm young breasts sway from side to side; Lady Concordia watched me.

“Play with her if you wish Surveyor, it will mean you’re harder for me,” she said

I reached into her garment and felt the slaves warm flesh, like my own slave she felt ripe for impregnation.

My prick found its way through the mat of white hair and into Concordia’s vagina, it was tight from neglect, but her muscles yielded easily. I gripped her sagging buttocks and thrust hard, I judged this woman was older than my mother, but she had influence and a need for enjoyment.

I thrust at the old woman until she groaned with enjoyment and told me to stop.

“We will meet again Surveyor, you can show me the plans for the new harbour, and finish this job.

 

I took wine to refresh myself and watched my wife. She lay exhausted in the arms of another woman, their last lover’s seed drained from each of them; the tight curls of her lover’s hair; and the style of her jewellery, made me think she was Athenian. My wife to me and smiled, then her lover took her back into their private world with a kiss.

A woman from the African Provinces rested on the bench beside me. The red colour of her garment seems to radiate from her dark skin was dark, she smiled and spoke.

“You look tired Sir, not too tired to be familiar with another, I hope?” She asked.

I took her hand and kissed it then, lifted her garment from her, the hair between her legs had been plucked from her; she showed no signs of having copulated that evening if I was the first I would have the taste of her. My tongue slid along her smooth skin, the taste and texture of her skin excited me.

Behind me, her husband's large black prick contrasted against vulva of a Frankish girl, she shook with joy as it's size stretched her vagina. I too wanted the to see the contrast of our skins.

I pushed my prick up into her hot wet vagina, our mouths collided, her lips were full and supple, on her breath the taste of sweet spices mixed with the taste of another woman's fluids.

I lay alone her plump body and thrust as hard as I could muster, her tongue probed deep into my mouth and her nails racked the skin on my back and buttocks. Finally, her finger pushed up into my anus, surprised and delighted, my sack mustered the last of its contents and I emptied my seed into her.

I lay back and watched my white sperm, spill from the pink folds of her inner skin, then slither across her brown sphincter. Too exhausted to take my pleasure with that hole as well, I motioned to Olivia the night was over.

 

"Do you like the darkness of your last lover’s skin husband? We will need another slave girl soon; I will watch the market and see what the trader can find for you." Olivia asked as we walked home.

 

We were both too sore to copulate that morning, or in the evening. Then the apothecary’s potion started its work and purged my wife's body of any unwanted pregnancies. I turned my lustful desires towards our slave girl, who’s foetus grew strong inside her.

I received a note from the Lady Concordia; she wished to view my plans for the proposed enlargement of the harbour, apologising for the discomfort I took her to the high ground above the town. It was a cart ride but she did not seem to mind.

I explained how the harbour wall would arch around to give safe anchorage at times of storms; if the merchants and mariners knew this our port and town would grow in importance, the materials needed to build the wall would be cut from the excavations of the harbour. The project would not be cheap, cut costs could be kept to a minimum if the city quarried stone from the edge of the habour.

“Apart from your lust for being between girl’s legs Surveyor, you are an honest man. If that is your only flaw we should indulge you,” she said.

I noticed her legs were a little further open than a Senator's wife should hold them.

Outside the consent of public or private orgy, adultery with another man’s wife was punishable by death, but the Lady Concordia was a powerful ally.

I stroked her thigh, she made no move to resist me, my fingers progressed alone her thigh until they found her labia. I parted her legs and placed my tongue between those lips, the musty taste of her old flesh excited me, and my prick hardened.

I put my prick against her hole and looked for her consent, her eyes gave it and I side into her vagina. She rocked her body onto each of my thrusts until I saw the mists in her eyes and felt a great spasm from her body.

"Enough Surveyor, again you have satisfied me, but I have no wish to have your seed inside me. If you need satisfaction, use my slave’s mouth or her womb, whichever you want," Concordia told me.

I gently withdrew from the Senator's wife. I did want; lifting the girl onto a low wall and pushed her legs open. Her youth meant there was little hair around her vulva but, she was no virgin. Her wetness told me the sight of her mistress and I copulating, must have excited her.

I pushed up into her, her moans of joy or hate did not interest me, my passion needed to be sated, her young hole was where I would do that. I held her close, but gently and thrust into her for a few minutes until I felt that final urge; the strength of my fountain must have surprised her, for she too gasped and fell limp.

I carried her to the back of my cart and laid her in.

"Girl, keep the Surveyor's seed in you, any son by him, will be able enough to buy both your freedoms," her Mistress told her.

I smiled and drove the cart back towards the town. I had the support of a Senator’s wife.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments