Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Legend of The Lust And The Undead

24
19 Comments 19
18.3k Views 18.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Recommended Read

It was in the year of our lord, seventeen-twenty when the Lust sailed from her hideout, El Saqueo la Caleta. The day was sunny with fair winds. She was a one hundred fifty ton, eighty foot vessel that carried one hundred pirates. There were over twenty cannons and a very large cargo space.

She had two masts and her main sail could be fitted with either square sails that were best in quartering wind, or fore-and-aft sails for sailing windward. The ship was also rugged enough to cross the Atlantic Ocean, and fared better in harsh sea conditions.

The ship's flag was made up of a large white circle on a background of dark red. The emblem consisted of a woman holding the head of a man in yellow. The emblem stood for their conquests of the men they fought. 

The crew were known as the undead. They were an all-female crew, which no man could resist. Their beauty though, hid their ruthless nature. Their captain was Myrna 'Seduction' Dukes. 

Myrna’s long brown hair was worn tight in a bun that revealed a fine, friendly face. Expressive green eyes were set sunken within their sockets. Her smooth skin beautifully complimented her nose and left a pleasant memory of her fortunate survival.

After three days at sea, quartermaster Etta 'Immortal' Wheatley spotted something floating off in the distance.

"Cap'n, thar is something floating in thee water off thee starboard side!"

Etta wore her ginger colored hair in dreadlocks neatly coiffured, revealing a lean, wild face. Expressive hazel eyes were set deep within their sockets. A tattoo resembling a tear was displayed on the left side of her neck, leaving a bittersweet memory of lost love.

"Aye, lower thee cock boat and take three crew with ye."

"Aye, Cap'n."

Etta and the three crew members set off. As they came upon the floating object, Etta saw a young lad adrift on six planks of wood barely held together. He was unresponsive and burnt from the sun.

Pulling the lad into the boat, Etta cradled his head in her lap. As they rowed back to the ship, Etta soothed his face with fresh water. Back on The Lust, the undead gathered along the rail. Etta and the three crew members brought the young lad aboard.

The entire crew gathered 'round to see the lad. Isabell 'Golden Hair' Dhampir took a mug of water and doused his face. The lad came to and just when he was about to speak, Isabell offered him a mug of water. He took one gulp and handed the mug back to her.

Isabell’s blonde frizzy hair was pulled back to reveal a flawless, cheerful face. Sparkling blue eyes were set rooted within their sockets. Smooth skin alluringly complimented her nose and mouth and left a satisfying memory of her luck in battles.

"Gangway!" Myrna said as she made her way to the young lad.

Isabell refilled the mug and handed the mug back to the lad. He drank from the mug as Myrna approached. Standing before him, she eyed him from head to toe as did the crew.

"I am Captain Myrna Dukes of The Lust, whom might ye be?"

"I be Seward 'The Handsome' Vayne, cap'n."

"That ye be, Seward!" the crew all shouted out.

"How old are ye, Mr. Vayne? "

"I be seventeen, cap'n."

Seward had brown frizzy hair that slightly revealed a strong, friendly face. Piercing green eyes, were set seductively within their sockets. Freckles were spread gracefully around his nose and cheekbones, having left a pleasurable memory of his fortunate looks.

The crew were still ogling Seward when Myrna asked, "What ship are ye from?"

"The Falcon, cap'n."

There was a sudden hush among the crew.

The Falcon was a two masted, square-rigged vessel. There were forty guns and one hundred-twenty men. In order to sail closer to the wind, the mainmast carried a fore-and-aft sail (lateen rigged) and several staysails. The mainsail; above that the main topsail; above that the main top gallant sail; and occasionally a very small sail, called the royal, above that. There was a large cargo space.

"Is Kynaston 'The Bloody Butcher' Bentham, still cap'n?"

"Aye, cap'n."

“What does he look like, so I know ye be tellin' the truth.”

"H-He had long silver hair, tight in a ponytail that revealed a sculpted, wild face. Hooded sapphire deadlights were set a-symmetrically within their sockets. Thar was a birthmark reaching from thee port of thee forehead, running towards thee other eye and ending above his right eye."

"Aye, that was ‘im. Take Mr. Vayne t' me shillin's, Ms. Wheatley. Make sure he gets plenty o' grub, water n' grog t' quench his hunger and thirst."

"Aye cap'n, come wit' me Mr. Vayne," said Etta as she led the way.

The undead all broke out in jovial teasing as Etta and Seward made their way to Myrna's cabin. Then Myrna turned to the crew. 

"Ahoy! Me hearties, it has been two long years and we be close to repaying The Falcon and her crew! We will bestow no quarter! Now aft to toil and make ready."

The crew erupted in cheers, dispersed and went to work. Captain Myrna made her way to her cabin. Upon entering the cabin, Myrna saw that Etta made sure Seward's plate had grub and his mug was not empty. Myrna joined Seward at the table.

"Well Mr. Vayne, feelin' better?"

"Aye, cap'n. Except fer th' burn on me skin."

"That will be tended to after ye tell me how ye ended up in thee water and whar the Falcon is headed," Myrna said as she filled Seward's mug once again.

"Well cap'n, a week ago I was found guilty o' plunderin' loot doubloons from thee hold. I was setup, thee quartermaster had it in fer me. He jus' didn' like me 'n claimed I was nah pullin' me weight. Thar were several witnesses who claimed they saw me loot thee doubloons. I had no witnesses 'n was found guilty."

Myrna had moved over to the map on her desk.

"What about the Falcon, Mr. Vayne?"

Seward walked over to the captain's desk, followed by Etta. She stood to one side of Seward and placed her hand on his shoulder. He pointed to the last location of the Falcon, on the map.

"Ms. Wheatley, report t' th' sailin' master 'n give her th' new headin'. 

After Etta left, Seward asked, “ 'n wha' do I got in return, cap'n?" 

“Ye have been given a sample, o' wha' awaits if ye be tell'n thee truth."

"And what is that, cap'n?"

“Mr. Vayne, how is yer burnt skin?” 

Seward looked and to his surprise, he was no longer sun burnt. 

“H-How, cap’n?” 

“Thar be things yer not privy to at this time and t'is one of them, Mr. Vayne.” 

“I will show ye to yer quarters, Mr. Vayne. Thee crew and I will teach ye all thar is to know about a galleon. But under no circumstances be ye to venture from yer quarters after sundown.” 

"Good night, Mr. Vayne."

"Good night, cap'n."

Seward dared to not question why he had to remain in his quarters after sundown. That first night, he went to bed and fell into a deep restful sleep.

__________________________________________________________

Morning came and Seward made his way on deck. There, he was greeted by Myrna. 

“Well, 'tis nice to see ye up. Sleep well, Mr. Vayne?”

"Yes, cap'n."

“Let me put ye to toil, Mr. Vayne. Ms. Dhampir will accompany ye."

Isabell walked over and took around the ship, showing him some of the jobs he would soon learn. They included learning how the cannons worked and swabbing the deck, along with cleaning the vast array of weaponry. He worked tirelessly and made a good impression on the entire crew. Then, there came a call out from the crow's nest.

"Sail ho! off thee starboard side, thar be white sails!"

"Raise thee colours! raise thee bloody flag! let them know we be goin’ to kill thee lot of them!,” shouted captain Dukes.

"Aye, cap'n," said Isabell as the crew scrambled in preparation for battle.

The crew hustled down the stairs to the weapons chests and armed themselves with cutlass, pistol and boarding axe. Some of the crew took positions on the ratlines while others positioned themselves on the shrouds and spars.

Isabell handed Seward a cutlass and a boarding axe. "Stay close to me when we board her."

Myrna peered through her brass spyglass and saw that the ships flag was a Union Jack.

"T'is a Man-Of-War!" shouted Myrna.

They were minutes from catching the Man-Of-War. Isabell looked over at Seward who had turned as white as a sail.

"Stay close and ye will be fine, Mr. Vayne."

The Lust was closing in on the stern of the Man-Of-War and opened fire with its two chase guns (cannons). One shot tore through several sails before exploding on one of the decks, the other hit the stern. Both shots sent splinters of wood flying through the air. The screams of men could be heard coming from the Man-Of-War.

The next two shots ripped through the stern where the stern chasers (cannons) were located. Closing in, the Lust kept firing upon the stern. Cannons were spilling into the sea. Some of the cannons exploded, sending splinters of the stern crashing into the sea. When the thick smoke cleared, there was a large hole where the stern once was. The cannons that were there had been destroyed.

"Hard to port and fire at will Ms. Dhampir!" shouted Myrna.

Isabell yelled, "Fire!" as the port side of the Man-Of -War came into view.

One cannon after another opened fire from the starboard side of the Lust. The cannon sound was deafening, the deck trembled under the crew’s feet. The following volley ripped through the middle deck, sending cannon and sailors into the sea.

The Man-Of-War returned fire; cannon shot tore through the main sail and fore sail. The two shots exploded on deck and tossed crew and decking into the air. The crew were neither injured, dying nor dead. Seward did not understand, he wanted to say something to Isabell but was too scared.

The Lust sent a volley of shot, striking the main mast on the Man-Of-War. The mast splintered and after a brief moment, came crashing down onto the quarterdeck. The ship slowed enough for the Lust to broadside the Man-Of-War. A few of the undead had grappling hooks that were tied to ropes and in turn, anchored to the deck.

“Get ready, Mr. Vayne,” Isabell said as the grappling hooks landed on the railing of the ship.

“Now, Mateys," yelled Myrna.

The undead swung over and Seward followed Isabell. The Man-of-War crew hesitated, awe struck by their beauty and this gave the angels an advantage they had expected. Hitting the deck, Isabell swung her cutlass, at the sailor who stood in front of her. With that one swing, the sailor's head had been separated from his body. His head hit the deck with a thud and rolled several feet, leaving a trail of blood. The headless body with blood gushing out from where the head use to be, dropped to the deck.

Isabell disappeared into the fight, Seward took a step and slipped on the blood slick deck. He landed on his back and before he could get up, the point of a cutlass rested on his neck. Seward managed to quickly take the battle axe from his belt and swung with all his might. The sailor let out a blood curdling scream as he dropped his cutlass, stepped back and dropped to his knees. Seward looked up and saw that his axe was logged in the sailor's chest. Seward rose to his feet, went to the sailor and wrenched the axe from his chest.

"Behind ye, Seward!" yelled Isabell, but it was too late.

Seward looked down and saw the end of a cutlass protruding from his chest. The owner of the cutlass pulled it from Seward's chest. Seward spun around and brought his cutlass down on the sailor's right arm. The sound of breaking bone with blood spewing forth sent Seward into a fighting rage. Seward sliced open the sailor's abdomen, blood and guts spilled onto the blood covered deck. As Seward joined Isabell and the other undead in the blood bath, the sailor dropped dead.

Two hours later, the battle was over. The only survivor of the British ship was its captain. Isabell and Etta had the captain bound with his hands behind his back. They pushed him down onto his knees as the undead gathered around, waiting for Captain Myrna. 

“Ye know yer fate capt’n, so tell me whar that pirate ally of yers be.” 

“I tell you captain, I have no idea who you are talking about."

"One last time cap'n, tell me whar Kynaston Bentham is. Better known as 'The Bloody Butcher,' cap'n of thee Falcon." Myrna pressed her cutlass against the back of his neck. "Tell me or ye will be keel hauled to death instead of a quick death by sword, yer choice."

"H-H-He is heading to meet the fleet in four days’ time."

The navigator of the Lust had just come from the British captain's quarters holding the navigational charts.

"Aye cap'n, he be tellin' thee truth."

"Now captain, make it swift." The British captain held himself steady.

Myrna pulled the blade from the captain's neck and took a mighty swing. The captain's head tumbled to the bloody deck. The body stayed in place for a brief moment, then dropped to the deck. The undead shouted out in jubilation. Myrna raised her arms and the crew became quiet.

"Be all crew accounted for, Ms. Wheatley?

"Aye cap'n, all accounted for," Etta replied as she wiped her sword clean.

"Alright mateys, begin repairs and bring all munitions and ten cannon to thee Lust."

The crew went to work immediately except for Seward. Myrna walked over to him. "Mr. Vayne, git to toil and I will explain everything when we be underway."

Seward went to work, knowing better than to question the captain. As he worked, Seward tried to come to understand why he and some of the crew were not dead. His mortal wound had healed, leaving no mark.

"Ms. Wheatley, take two crew and retrieve thee grappling hooks. Then prepare to send a volley of cannon fire at thee water line of thee Man-Of-War."

"Aye cap'n, ye two come with me."

Within minutes, the time came to scuttle the Man-Of-War.

"Fire when ready, Ms. Wheatley," Myrna said as the crew looked on.

"Fire!"

The boom of cannon was deafening, the deck shuddered under one's feet. The crew screamed their approval when the Man-of-War slipped under the gentle waves. Her crew would soon be a part of Davy Jones's Locker.

Three hours later the crew were finished with repairs to the main deck. Work on the gun deck continued for several more hours. The main sail along with the fore sail were nearly repaired.

By sunset, repairs had been made to the sails and the Lust was underway. Seward went to his quarters, hoping Myrna would come and explain why he did not die during the battle.

__________________________________________________________

Seward removed his clothes and cleaned up the best he could. He sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, before laying down on his back. He heard the soft moans that a woman makes when they pleasure themselves or are being pleasured by a lover. Seward could only imagine what two women satisfying one another’s desires must look like. He lay on the bed tugging at his semi erect cock.

Seward's cock became fully erect after several strokes up and down his long shaft. He came quickly and when he did he was surprised to see how much cum there was. His cream covered his hand, belly, and trickled down the rigid shaft. Suddenly, the door opened and there stood Myrna. Her eyes immediately diverted to Seward's long, hard cock. Seward sat up in bed and watched to see what Myrna would do next.

Seductively licking her lips, Myrna began to remove her shirt. Her ample bosom came into view as she walked toward Seward. He watched Myrna roll her hardening nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Seward kept hold of his stiff shaft. She was now standing by the foot of the bed as her pants slipped down her long legs. 

Speechless, Seward lay there as Myrna got on the bed and began licking cum from his hand and fingers. She moved to the still rigid cock and licked cum from the head and then the shaft. Licking her way up the shaft, Myrna swirled her tongue across Seward’s cum covered flat stomach.

Myrna crawled up the bed and pressed her ample bosom against Seward's muscular chest. Reaching down, she cupped his scrotum in her hand and traced the fingers of her other hand along the hard shaft. As Seward moaned, Myrna kissed him full on the lips, her tongue snaking into his waiting mouth.

Their passionate kiss grew with intensity as Seward pulled Myrna tightly against him. Using both hands, Myrna pumped the rigid cock. Seward reached down with one hand and ran his fingers along Myrna's slick slit. Both lovers were moaning into each other's mouths as their passion grew.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

Myrna placed Seward's free hand on her ample bosom and he kneaded Myrna’s breasts while she pumped his shaft faster. Seward slipped two fingers in Myrna's honey pot, he moved his thumb in a circular motion over her hardening clit. The two lovers came quickly, their moans filled the air with the sounds of pleasure from the crew.

Seward slipped his fingers from Myrna's wet pussy and brought them to his lips. He took a breath, inhaling the aroma of Myrna's love juice and started to lick the sweetness from his fingers. Myrna took his hand, guided it to her mouth and licked them clean with Seward. When his fingers were cleaned, Myrna brought her cum covered fingers to her lips.

She licked some of the thick cream from her fingers. Myrna took her fingers and offered them to Seward. They both licked her fingers clean, then shared a passionate kiss. Seward took Myrna in his arms and held her close.

"'Tis thee first time ye been with a wench, Mr. Vayne?"

"It be, cap'n."

"No need to be formal when we be alone, Seward."

"Okay cap'n I-I mean, Myrna."

"T'is now time to tell ye why ye did not die, when ye was found ye were dead. Coming on board ye became one of us. If we had left ye, Davy Jones himself be have come and got ye. We be known as thee undead and you are on thee Lust. That is why ye did not die when ye was found adrift or die in battle today."

Seward lay there, trying to comprehend what Myrna had just told him.

"Ye are exhausted and need time to wrap ye head 'round what has been said, Seward."

Myrna rose from the bed, dressed and before leaving she kissed Seward on the cheek. Looking over her shoulder she said, "ye git some sleep now, Seward.” She left and Seward immediately fell asleep, exhausted.

__________________________________________________________

Seward woke refreshed but still tried to come to grips with what Myrna told him last night. As Seward finished dressing, there came a knock on his door.

"Come in, thee door is open."

"Morning Mr. Vayne, 'tis nice to see ye up." Isabell's eyes were riveted to the obvious bulge in Seward's pants. "I hope ye slept, well."

"That I did Ms. Dhampir," Seward said as he looked in the direction of Isabell's stare.

Isabell walked over to Seward, never taking her eyes off the large bulge. "We do not have much time, cap'n wants to see ye as soon as yer ready."

Isabell tugged at Seward's pants as she went to her knees. His stiff cock came into view and she slipped the head into her mouth as she fondled his ball sac. Sucking hard and fast, Isabell slide her mouth down the thick shaft. The cock head went further down her throat than any cock she had before. 

Within minutes, Seward was moaning and his body stiffened as his 'cannon' released shot after shot down Isabell's throat. When Seward's cock began going flaccid, Isabell slowly slide her mouth from the cock.

"Mmmm…Mr. Vayne, Ms. Wheatley and thee rest of thee crew be gonna enjoy thee taste of yer cum and thee size of yer 'cannon'. T'is time now for ye to go see thee cap'n."

Isabell rose to her feet, pulled Seward’s pants up and kissed him gently on the lips. They then made their way to the main deck where Etta was waiting.

"Follow me Mr. Vayne, thee cap'n wants a word."

They made their way to the quarter deck, there waiting was Myrna.

"Thank ye Ms. Wheatley, ye may go about yer duties now."

"Aye, cap'n."

“Mr. Seward, do not dwell on the fact ye are undead and focus on the present. It will take time to adjust. All of us went through what you are going through, emotionally.”

“Aye, cap’n.”

“Good, now report to Ms. Wheatley for ye assignment.”

“Aye, but before I go I need to ask ye something.”

“And what may that be, Mr. Vayne?”

“Why thee interest in thee Falcon, and cap’n Bentham?”

“It be two years ago, he and his crew caught us off guard and came aboard in thee middle of thee night. They butchered me crew and thee cap’n, well let’s just say he took his bloody time with me. When they left, I felt Davy Jones’s presence.”

“What happened next, cap’n?”

“Davy Jones himself tol’ me to rise and go git that traitor, for he was helping thee British. He also tol’ me that no harm be come to me, thee crew or thee ship again. We have been after that bilge rat ever since then. Now off ye go, Mr. Vayne.”

Seward went off to find Etta for his assignment. When he found her, she was inspecting the weapons taken from the Man-Of-War.

“Thar ye be Mr. Vayne, I need ye to clean all these weapons in preparation for thee upcoming battle with thee Falcon. I will return in two hours’ time to check ye progress."

Etta left and Seward went to work. The sounds throughout the ship told him that the entire crew was hard at work preparing for the Falcon. The two hours’ passed quickly, Seward had finished twenty minutes early. He sat on the floor, back against the wall and legs spread wide.

Seward closed his eyes, thoughts of Myrna and Isabell filled his head. He reached in his pants and pulled out his cock. Seward wrapped his fingers around the swelling shaft, watching and feeling his cock harden. Taking his other hand, Seward spread the precum all around the head then down the shaft.

“Mmmm, so 'tis thee ‘cannon’ I have heard tell. I will need to see if it passes my inspection.”

Startled, Seward opened his eyes. There between his legs with her mouth inches from his shiny cock head were Etta’s full lips. He had not heard Etta's footsteps as he was immersed in his thoughts. Seward watched as Etta's lips kissed the very tip of his cock. Seward let out a gasp as Isabell parted her lips and slowly engulfed the bulbous head. 

Seward removed his hand from his rigid shaft as Etta swirled her tongue all around the tip of his cock. She wrapped her hand around the thick rigid shaft and began pumping her fist. Isabell slid her mouth down Seward’s throbbing shaft as her other hand teased his ball sac. Moving back up the shaft, Etta let the cock slip from her mouth.

Etta kept moving her hand up and down the long shaft. Seward watched as her hand moved faster along his shaft. Reaching down, he wrapped his hand around Etta's and together they coaxed the first 'shot' from his 'cannon'. The shot splashed onto Seward's chest, the next shot exploded onto his firm stomach. The cannon released the rest of the load into Etta's waiting mouth.

Looking into Seward's eyes, Etta swallowed the load in her mouth. She then leaned down and licked his stomach clean, then his chest. Etta gave Seward a passionate kiss, sharing the treasure she had just licked up. She then stood, took Seward's hand and helped him to his feet.

"Mr. Vayne your 'cannon' and 'shot' pass the inspection," said Etta, licking her lips. "We best get topside, Mr. Vayne."

They emerged from below deck as the captain called the crew together.

“The day after tomorrow, we face thee Falcon! cap'n Bentham belongs to me and thee quartermaster is Mr. Vayne’s! Now return to yer duties.”

The crew cheered and then returned to their duties with vigor. The cannons and weapons where inspected three times each, making sure they were working properly.

That evening lying in bed, the only sound that was heard belonged to the night watch. Seward and the rest of the crew slept soundly throughout the night.

_______________________________________________________

The morning air was suddenly filled with the call to arms. The crew scrambled out of their beds and rushed to the weapons chests and armed themselves once again with cutlass, pistol and boarding axe. Some of the crew took their positions on the ratlines while others positioned themselves on the shrouds and spars.

A few of the crew had grappling hooks that were tied to ropes and in turn, anchored to the deck.

The Lust had closed to within a mile of the Falcon and turned to starboard. The captain planned to meet the Falcon head on.

Captain Dukes once again called out, "raise the colours! raise the bloody flag! let them know we be goin’ to kill the lot of them!"

As the Lust moved closer, the Falcon fired two shots across the stern.

With the Lust beginning her turn to port, Myrna gave the order to fire the cannons. When the volley of cannon fire went off, it shook every crew member to their core.

Some of the shots missed their target while others hit the bow and several decks. The Falcon returned fire, taking out three cannon. The explosion ripped through the first two decks, sending splinters of wood flying in all directions and the cannons into the sea.

“Hard to port, helmsman!” shouted Myrna as a round fired from the Falcon tore through the main topsail.

The Lust was now on a head on collision with the Falcon. With bow chasers (cannons) firing from both ships at the last possible moment the Lust veered hard to port. The Lust was now broadside to the Falcon by mere feet and opened fire as the crew tossed the grappling hooks onto the rails of the Falcon.

The damage to the Falcons’ cannons had been done, yet the Lust showed no mercy and sent over another volley. The screams coming from the injured and dying on the Falcon could be heard above all of the carnage.

The first over to the Falcon was captain Dukes. The rest of her crew was close behind. The thick smoke from the cannons and grenades that were being tossed from both sides, made it hard to see at first. The two crews were embroiled in bloody and horrific hand to hand combat.

The undead showed no mercy as they slayed their enemy. The Falcons’ deck was awash in blood, heads, arms, guts and bodies. The footing was treacherous, one slip and you paid with your life.

Isabell and Etta were fighting side by side, bodies of their slain littered the deck around them. Their swords, slicing open the bellies of those who confronted them.

Myrna and Seward fought their way to the quarter deck. Without hesitation, Myrna swung her cutlass at Captain Kynaston 'The Bloody Butcher' Bentham cutting open his right forearm. Bentham thrust his sword into Myrna’s right side. Pulling the sword back, Bentham stood there and hesitated just long enough for Myrna to slice across his thigh with her sword. Blood gushed from their wounds as their swords clashed against one another.

Meanwhile, Seward had swung his sword across the chest of the quartermaster. The man tried to run, but Seward’s blade caught the back of his knee. The sword tore through the tendons and ligaments, sending the quartermaster to the deck.

Bentham thrust his sword into Myrna’s stomach. She stepped back, the sword covered in blood. Bentham looked at Myrna with a puzzled look and Myrna pushed her sword into his left side. Bentham dropped to his knees.

Seward charged at the quartermaster who had fallen to the deck. A sharp pain shot through Seward’s body as he looked down to see a large gash across his right thigh. Seward moved swiftly behind the quartermaster, grabbed a handful of hair and jerked his head back. Seward placed his blade against the man’s throat.

Myrna had done the same to Bentham, as the undead gathered around the quarterdeck.

“Cap’n, thee galleon is ours! not a scurvy dog be left alive!” shouted Etta with sword raised high.

The undead all let out a cheer as the only two survivors waited for their fate.

“Who might ye be, cap’n?” Bentham asked.

Before Myrna could answer, a boy was thrown at her feet.

“I found him hiding in thee captains’ quarters, it be the cabin boy." Isabell said as she brought her cutlass up as to strike the boy.

“Wait, let thee boy be a witness to what has taken haven here today.”

“Now for ye cap’n, I am captain Myrna Dukes of thee Lust and this here is my crew of undead.”

“T-'tis cannot be, we killed thee lot of ye two years ago and scuttled yer ship.”

“Well Cap’n we be here now and yer time is up,” Myrna slowly slid her blade across Bentham’s neck. All watched as the lifeless body fell to the deck.

“Remember me, quartermaster?”

“Aye, I do.”

Without saying another word, Seward slowly slit the quartermaster’s throat from ear to ear. His lifeless body fell onto the blood soaked deck next to his captain. The cabin boy stood there in horror thinking he was next.

“Git grub and water for thee lad and put him in thee cock boat,” ordered Myrna as she looked the boy in thee eye. “Head to thee British fleet and tell them what happened here today, tell them we be coming for them and any pirate galleon they employ.”

With that, the crew lowered the boat into the water and began transferring cannons to the Lust along with munitions and weapons. Ella instructed some of the crew to tear up the deck and use the wood to make repairs on the Lust. Other crew where taking sails down to either repair or replace those on the Lust which were damaged.

Four hours later the grappling hooks were retrieved, setting the Falcon free. Her crew had been tossed into the sea, headed to Davy Jones locker.

“We be scuttling her, cap’n?” asked one of the crew.

“No, let the British find it and see what we did. Let them see Bentham’s head swinging from the highest yard arm,” replied Myrna.

The crew worked through the night as she sailed back to their hideout, El Saqueo la Caleta.

_______________________________________________________

By late afternoon of the next day, all repairs had been made. The celebrating had begun, grog (rum) flowed freely among the crew. The crew were jovial, spirits high. There was dancing and cavorting taking place.

As the sun began to set, Seward returned to his quarters with a jug of grog. He took off his clothes and washed himself, once clean he sat propped up on the bed with his back against the wall.

Seward was starting to feel the effects of the grog and that is when a sound he had not heard for the last few days filled the air. It was the sounds of the crew pleasuring one another. His limp cock began to grow, getting longer and thicker with each sound.

The door of Seward’s cabin flung open, startling him. He immediately sat up in bed and watched as a naked figure emerged from the darkness and into the moonlit cabin. It was Myrna, her nipples were poking out from full breasts. Myrna’s inner thighs shimmered in the moon light with her sweet pussy juice.

Another naked figure appeared close behind. Etta was kneading her petite breasts as she stepped into the moonlight. Seward watched as the two approached the bed. Teasing her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, Etta softly moaned.

Both Myrna and Etta crawled up on the bed and at that precise moment, the door to Seward’s cabin slammed shut. Moaning came from the darkness, moving closer to the moon light. Coming into view was Isabell, licking her glistening fingers. As Isabell joined the threesome on the bed, Myrna reached out and wrapped her hand around Seward’s thick shaft. She pumped her hand up and down as Etta took the bulbous head in her mouth.

Isabell offered her fingers to Seward as she licked his ball sac. Seward wrapped his tongue around Isabell’s slick fingers, tasting her for the first time. A soft moan escaped his lips as he tasted her sweet juice.

Myrna moved her hand from Seward’s rigid shaft and Etta took the entire length of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. Etta bobbed her head on the throbbing shaft, swirling her tongue over and around Seward's cock head on every up stroke.

Letting the cock slip from her mouth, the three of them helped Seward onto his back. Myrna straddled his cock as Etta straddled Seward’s mouth. Isabell took his hand and put it on her pussy.

“Okay Mr. Vayne, 'tis time to teach ye how to pleasure a wench. Ye will be pleasuring thee entire crew over time,” said Myrna as she lowered herself on his cock.

Etta sat on Seward’s mouth as Isabell guided two of Seward’s fingers in her honey pot.

Thus his lesson began and lasted well into the night.

At one point Myrna screamed out, “In a weeks’ time, we be going after more British.”

All four of them let out a chuckle and went back to Seward’s lesson.

 

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments