Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spy

"Sandra must defeat the Germans"

9
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The rain fell at a steady pace, hitting the windows like pellets. In the war room, there was once again confusion and anger. What had happened? How did the best-laid plans fail to do the job? The German high command was furious; someone would get shot for this.

It was 1944 and the German High Command's best strategists had come up with a foolproof plan, that had somehow failed. There was a secret meeting to find out what had happened, all the usual suspects of the German military were present.

They deliberated for hours, not knowing that the cause of their problems was in the very room. Sitting in the corner, quiet as a mouse was Sandra Cooper or as it says in her German ID, Sandra Kuper. For three years Sandra had worked as an agent of His Majesty's army.

Before the war Sandra was a member of the SOE, Special Operations Executive. She had already a fluent tongue in German and it wasn’t hard for her to blend in. She was able to adapt to the different styles of the different parts of the German army she had orders to engage in. She was an excellent forger in her own right, so she would draw up her own papers, not causing any suspicion or relying on anyone else.

Sandra was twenty-four years old. Over her time in the past three years she had dyed her hair many times that even she didn’t remember its natural colour; it was a light blond, close to how is was now. She had sharp blue eyes, and a sweet, sly smile. Her smile seemed to get her in many doors and it got her into the room she was sitting. She had a nice body too, large soft breasts and a flat belly with an ass that would put any modern girls to shame.

Back to our story.

Three men with General insignia stood shouting in the middle of the room, all blaming each other for the failed operation. Sandra saw her chance.

“Gentlemen,” she said in German with a thick Germanic accent. “How do you know that you do not have a mole, what about your secretaries? Are they all trustworthy?”

They all looked at each other and sat down round the table. Sandra knew they would never suspect her; it was basic psychology. She stood up and left the room just in case. She walked down the winding corridor, saluting the guard as she walked out the door.

She walked into the rain where her car was waiting for her. Her Volkswagen type 82E had served her well in the last three years. She climbed in and drove off the German compound. At the gate, she flashed the guard a winning smile with her ID and he let her go.

2 MONTHS EARLIER

Sandra sat by the fire, the flames flickered, keeping her warm. She wore a black sequined evening gown, she had specially requested from London. It was flown in with some of her other supplies under the cover of an air raid. She had spent a full month getting into the confidence of General Volf Von Kurnig. He was a low-level general who only got to position he was in because of the title he held but had the last key she needed. The general was an upper-class German ponce and he thought he was making headway with Sandra. Sandra never let him get her so easily and made him chase after her.

At the time her hair was dark, and with artistry with her makeup, she was able to give the impression of different colour eyes. She had become adept at disguises and this was one of the many ways she changed her appearance.

Every twist and turn she seemed to be there, meeting with the commanders she seemed to have a pass. At an officers’ ball, she was there. He couldn’t get her out of his mind and decided he needed her. She decided it was time to play it to her advantage. They made small talk and with a few choice questions and answers, she decided it was time to make a move.

“I want you to take me to dinner, somewhere nice, somewhere you can flaunt me. Show the other generals that you are a better class than them.”

Von Kurnig jumped at the opportunity and on the day, she had worn her special black sequined dress. He had taken her to a lavish dinner, then a stroll along the river bank, before taking her to his lavish home. There were guards at all the entrances and they walked in slowly together. The General said he had a few things to do quickly in his study before they went to the bedroom for the night.

She sat down in front of the crackling fire, waiting for him to return. He did two minutes later, carrying two glasses of red wine. He boasted that had taken it from a French chateau in 1940. He also boasted that he had taken pieces of art. She cringed inwardly.

Von Kurnig turned on the gramophone and wound it up. It started playing soft classical music. He pulled her close and they started to dance. They kissed slowly as he slowly unzipped her dress. He led her by dance into the spacious bedroom and helped her out of her dress. She watched as he undressed, the music still playing in the next room.

Soon they were both naked, kissing and writhing against each other on the bed. Von Kurnig lay Sandra back on the bed, spreading her legs. He buried his head between her legs, gently licking her pussy.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

His tongue snaked inside her, making her groan. He seemed to enjoy eating her out and spent a good deal of time on it. He licked the outside lips and then sucked on her clit. He sucked on her pussy lips and delved his tongue deep inside her again.

Von Kurnig came up for air and climbed on top of her, without warning the German pushed his cock inside Sandra’s pussy, pushing it into the hilt. She groaned loudly as he started to pound her. It was a matter of urgency for him. He was by no mean the biggest she had experienced, nor the best, but she was already good at make believe, so she faked it.

She groaned loudly, telling him what a good lover he was. This seemed to spur him on and he increased his efforts. He slammed as hard as he could and she could feel him start to make a difference. He started to get wild as he fucked her, grabbing and groping at her body.

Sandra rolled them over, bouncing her hips onto Von Kurnig’s cock. He grunted and grabbed at her neck, half suffocating her. She knew how to defend herself, but also knew that this was a German way of getting off, she had experienced it before.

Sandra pulled Von Kurnig’s hands off her throat, pinning them on the bed as she leant forward and bounced on his lap once more. He swore at her, not expecting her to be so strong. She leant forward, kissing him gently, letting his hands go.

He took his chance, wrapping his arms around her waist and pounded her pussy as hard as he could. She squealed loudly, more from shock than pleasure. He took this as a good sign, fucking her as hard as he could muster. He was close and they both knew it.

“I am going to cum, fraulein, I'm cumming.”

He slammed for a few more second before collapsing on top of her. His cock erupted deep inside her, filling her pussy with his seed. She groaned, holding him close, till she pushed him off and climbed off the bed.

“And where do you think you are going?”

She smiled at him. “I am going to freshen up and bring those cups of wine we left in the other room.”

He nodded his approval as she walked out the door. All she could think was men, so predictable. She went into the bathroom and cleaned herself off. She then went to the next room and picked up the two glasses of wine, dropping a pill from her bag into one of them.

She walked back into the bedroom, holding out the wine to the general, the wine that had been spiked by the pill. He gratefully took the wine and the sat on the bed together drinking wine and smoking a cigarette.

It didn’t take long for the pill to take effect and the general was sleeping like a baby. Once asleep, Sandra leapt into action. From her bag, she pulled out a small vile of liquid and poured a few drops into the sleeping generals mouth.

“You will wake up with a splitting headache. Also, you will be very hazy as to the events of the past few days and by the time you remember what I look like I will look completely different.”

She walked, still naked, to her dress. She opened it up, pulling two thin metal rods from inside. She sneaked out of the room. If she was caught she would just say she was looking for the bathroom. Anyway, seeing her naked would make them pause for enough time for her to take action.

She walked to the door which she knew to be the study. Always do your homework, she thought to herself. She kneeled in front of the door, using the two metal rods to slowly pick the lock. It took quicker than she thought. She walked in and locked the door behind her.

Big windows were covered by curtains and the only other exit was the doors she just came in by. She smiled. Behind a big oak desk and chair was a large painting of Hitler himself. These Germans are so predictable. She walked to the painting, taking it carefully off the wall. Sure enough behind the painting was a large safe.

Sandra put her ear to the safe a slowly twisted the dial. A few clicks one way, then a few the other then back the first way again. She heard the click and pulled the lever, the safe opened revealing its treasures within.

She pulled out a stack of paper, instantly recognising one as a map England. There were other official documents and scraps of paper. She gathered them all up and made her way back to the bedroom. She slowly got dressed, hiding the papers in a concealed pocket on the inside of the dress.

She slowly walked out the room and out the front door. She gave a sweet smile to the guard as she left. She walked for five minutes and then turned into an alley and disappeared.

A week later the English War Cabinet held a meeting. They had received a stack of papers by one of their most successful operatives. Something had to be done about this new threat from Germany, at least they had a good spy on their side.

Authors note: this story is purely fictitious and a figment of my imagination, all names and characteristics are also fictitious and figments of my imagination. Sorry if this story or the subject it is based on has caused any offence. I hope you read it purely as entertainment.
Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments