Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ties That Bind

"First Time Experience"

5
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words


While going through the junk in the garage that didn’t make it into the house on the last move, I came across a couple of items that I had completely forgotten about. They sparked my imagination. I found two restraints, one that would fasten you to the ceiling, binding your hands and the second would fasten to your ankles, keeping your legs spread wide apart. Both conjured very favorable images in my head.

As the days went by, I couldn’t seem to let go of this fantasy. I was certain that you’d go along with the idea whether I asked or not.

So, while you were out one afternoon, I bought you a new set of black lingerie, a very sexy corset that would cover only your midriff with an attached garter to keep your black stockings on. I purchased a black blindfold and soft rubber gag ball for mouth. I laid it out your new lingerie after drawing you a bath, waited for you to return home and continued my preparations.

I fastened the restraint to the bedroom ceiling and waited for you to return home. I make sure the drapes are closed and the room is warm, I light candles and put on some music. You returned home and as it was getting dark. The day was stormy and windy and bath was just what you needed to take the chill off. I explained that I had made some special plans for the evening. I instructed you to put on your new lingerie and meet me in the bedroom.

When you enter, I approach you from behind and place the blindfold on you. I tell you not to struggle and fasten your hands behind you with a soft nylon rope. Dressed in only my robe, I let it open and stroke my already excited cock.

I sat you on the bedroom floor, place a hand under your chin, cradling your beautiful face while rubbing my cock over your lips. Sliding my hand on the smooth shaft soon produces a flow of precut that I rub onto your full lips making them glisten and shine. You open your mouth to receive my cock, but I caution you to do as your told when you are told, any initiation or liberties taken without permission will be punished.

Pouring a generous amount of oil over my shaft, I continue to stroke my cock from bottom to top, close to your lips so you may feel the heat from my head, smell the cum that drips onto your thighs.

Increasing my pace causes my cock to throb. My knees begin to tremble as the first steam of warm, white liquid lands on your lips, cascading over your chin and dripping onto your tits, cascading over your black corset. The sight is overwhelming, my level of excitement is almost too much to bare. My cock continues to spout gobs of pearled orgasm onto your face, your blindfold, your hair, down your neck. I rub the cum onto your tits, coating each hard nipple leaving you slathered and glistening.

I remain hard and use the head of my cock to wipe some of the glaze from your face. I order you to open your mouth, and wipe off my cock on your velvet tongue. We both moan as you taste the sticky sweet liquid. I slide my cock into your mouth and down your throat, my balls resting on your sticky chin. I pump in and out of your mouth enjoying the sight of your lips fastened around my shaft, wet with your saliva, my surrogate pussy.

I pick you up from the floor, seating you on the edge of the bed, and kiss your cum soaked face while fastening a gag ball into your mouth. I can smell your perfume mingling with the scent of your excitement.

Having you stand, I place wrist cuffs on you and fasten them to the bar hanging from the ceiling. I stood back, taking in the sight before me, your innocence and vulnerability is like a drug. Saturno Butto come to life in our bedroom, my inspiration, my muse, my property. Your body is exquisite, a sculpture, inspiration and vision. I imagine all the things I can do to you, the thought is intoxicating and inviting, but I am wasting time.....

Bending over, I licked the inside of your thighs, stopping just short of your pussy while putting on your ankle cuffs forcing your legs to be spread about 3 feet apart. Your pussy , dripping in anticipation, runs down your thighs, tiny droplets dot the floor. I happily clean the elixir trailing down your long legs, relishing the taste.

I thrust two fingers into your soaking cunt, and bring them to your mouth, glistening with juice. I remove the ball briefly and replace it with my pussy soaked fingers.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

Your tongue snakes around them both, tasting your sweetness.

I grab a candle. I move the flame toward you so you can feel it’s heat. I drip small bits of wax onto your nipples..slowly, drip by drip

I move behind you onto my knees, licking the globes of your sweet, inviting ass, running my warm tongue gently into the crack. I run my tongue over your anus with a feather light touch, teasing. The tip of my hot tongue enters you, darting at your tiny rosebud, sending the message, your virginity will be taken

I turn my attention to your clit, the tip of my tongue, parting the petals of your cunt. Your thighs shake, knees tremble. I use some oil to lubricate my thumb and gently rub your ass while the lips of your pussy grow hard against my lips. You moan pressing back against my thumb, guiding my tongue into the folds of your succulent garden, my thumb slipping into your tiny resistant rosebud. Orgasm shakes your body, you hang limp from your restraints while I lick the flow of nectar from your pussy.

I rise and plunge my cock into you from behind, your body stiffens, I grab your hips, my fingers embedding themselves into the soft flesh. Impaled on my cock, stroking into you, I reach onto the bed for a tiny dildo and lubricate it by dipping it into your pussy. I rub it’s tiny head against your ass and gently work it inside. I can hear you gasp through your gag. You pussy contracts, squeezing my cock. I warn you not to move and slide my cock in and out of you, my balls slapping against your clit. I spiral the dildo in your ass, slowly working it deeper, letting you become accustomed to this new sensation. Your pussy is flooding my cock, I can hear myself fucking you.

I withdraw the dildo and place the head of my slick cock against you ass. I ask if you want me to fuck your beautiful ass while rubbing my cock against the entrance. We both emit, low guttural moans as the head of my dick easily disappears into this virgin territory, your ass gripping me like a vise. With each stroke, more and more of me vanishes, intoxicated by the sight I behold, my rigid cock beating with the rhythm of my heart. I lean forward and whisper in your ear that I’m going to fill your ass with cum as I plunge my length inside.

My cock erupts, a hot stream of cum coats your bowels, you thrash on the end of my cock. Your pussy squirts against my thighs. Orgasm is endless. I groan uncontrollably, emptying myself completely into your exquisite ass, my knees buckling.

I remove my cock and lay back on the bed watching the juice seep from you and run down your legs while your knees tremble.

I unfasten you from the ceiling and lock your cuffs together in front of you. I lead you to the bed and remove your gag. I have plans for your mouth. I lay you comfortably on the bed and attach your bound hands over your head to a ring on the wall

Again I take a moment to enjoy the sight before me. The ocean of red curls, the black blindfold, the stiff nipples and the black corset, your beautiful mouth. Cum still leaks from your pussy and freshly fucked ass. Very arousing indeed. I remove a large dildo from our box and move to join you. I straddle your face, letting my cock and balls dangle just over your lips. I tell you to open your mouth. You respond quickly. I lower my cock into your mouth letting your tongue cool my lasciviously swollen head. God, but I love how you suck my cock.

I turn around facing away from you, your tongue tickles my balls. I grasp the large rubber cock and slide it into your well fucked cunt.

I tell you to lick my ass and the tip of your tongue begins it’s dance. You’re such a good girl, I tell you, while you tease my opening. Your tongue darts into me, I tell you I love you and what a good whore you are.

I move the dildo in and out of you, stroking my enraged cock with my other hand. Your tongue swirls around my ass, stabbing in and out, fucking me with your tiny, wet cock. I tell you that I’m going to cum, my cock throbbing, white cream boiling from the head, landing on your tits and neck. I release my cock and work the dildo deeper inside you. Having no resistance remaining, golden showers bathe my hand as orgasm shakes your body once more.

I lay down beside you, rubbing my cum onto your tits, licking it from your nipples.

Published 
Written by RichardScott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments