Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twisted Trojan Horse

"Achilles and Paris the forbidden truth?"

8
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Historical Erotica
Achilles walked along the beaches of Troy. Fury seethed from every pore of his being, how dared Paris do this to him?

He closed his eyes and dreamed of Paris, his tender touch, his gentle kisses. His fear was that Hector and his father would discover what he was and whom he loved.

Fucking Paris stole Helen from Menelaus trying to prove not what you were. Now you made her the face that launched a thousand ships. She wasn't that pretty and Menelaus hadn't been able to get an erection in years. As far as the story went, he was a eunuch but that was not for me to judge. His father supposedly sliced off his testicles after he discovered him on his knees sucking Zeus's cock. After that, he watched him get down on his knees and begged Zeus to fuck his arse.

Not that Zeus did. I was surprised he even let him suck his cock. He didn't swing that way as far as I knew. There were too many demigod kids, but I guessed at the time Hera, the bitch, could drive a man to anything or so I thought. Until I watched him from my concealment and saw him, transform back into Apollo. The Trojan God of the sun and he was fucking with them? Why?

Achilles gazed up at the wall of Troy that withheld Paris from him, his love.

He was here because of Paris' denial and because of her, Helen, The Bitch.

The fights had been immense, so many losses on both sides and for what? An ugly woman who they now thought the most beautiful face that caused a love so deep from Menelaus to come get her. Was it real? This was about war and capital and likely set up by Menelaus' brother Agamemnon. Now, if ever there were an arsehole, it would be him. Word had it he was the reason his brother was a eunuch, but Menelaus worshiped his brother for an unknown reason that escaped me.

Still it was dark, and I needed to see Paris, I scaled the walls of Troy. I dressed in black so that no one would see me. How could he do this to me? I climbed and made my way to his chambers and listened at the door. I heard her moan and she cried out his name. My heart broke. He fucked her. She loved it. I hated them both. I wanted her dead and well maybe not him but fuck this was killing me.

My head bashed back against the wall as I listened to her begging him and his fucking her, the slut. I HATED HER, HELEN THE WHORE. I never liked that bitch she was a two-faced back stabbing overrated bitch.

Still, I remembered meeting Paris. He was with Hector, so young and so beautiful with an arse; you wouldn't believe. I saw him as he looked at me, and he quivered. It made my cock so hard I wanted him. I thought it was just to piss off Hector. They said we were equally matched . He was as fine a warrior as me. As if, I couldn't have kicked his arse without breathing.

Paris left the room I followed. He tried to escape me. I did not allow it. I caught him at his door.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

He turned, "Please don't!"

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"Why is that?"

I leaned forward and kissed him and he kissed me back with as much passion as I had for him. I felt his hard cock against me. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He tried to pull away, said, "No" but continued to kiss me and rubbed his cock against mine. He was as hard as I was.

I slammed the door open and we both entered. He got on his knees, licked and sucked my cock. I leaked and groaned, desperate to fuck him. He knew it and got on his knees. I slowly fucked him. He stroked his cock, but I stopped him. I would make him cum.

I slid my cock into him. He groaned and so did I. He was so tight, a virgin arse. I fucked him and reached around and stroked his cock. FUCK! So good, so close I could not hold back. I fisted his cock and we cum, me in his arse, him all over my hand while I stroked him. It was the best sex ever.

I kissed his neck and held him. He freaked at me, said it was not right. It was wrong. My heart failed and Paris hated me.

Therefore, I planned the Trojan horse. He fucking devastated me, chose a woman over me. I was going to kill that bitch and leave him to suffer.

We pretended we were gone. I was dying for a piss in this horse waiting for the Trojans to take us past the beach into their gates, silly fuckers.

Finally, they did. My bladder was about to burst. They claimed this was a gift from the God Apollo. He fucked them over to start with by pissing off Zeus, his father.

Who knew?

We waited, and I was only here to kill Paris for breaking my heart and soul. No one else knew this, only me. Also, he hated me for killing Hector. I told you, I could beat him in a heartbeat. I didn't want to, but he pissed me off and killed my cousin. Therefore, I had no choice. Must admit, though, he was much harder to beat than I thought he would be. I was damn lucky to win in the end. Best I ever fought and I regretted it. I regretted beating a man like that who was so full of courage. I killed Hector in anger over a mistake. He fought me protecting his country. Whom did I fight for? Hector died so Paris could keep Helen. He didn't even want Helen. His brother died for naught.

Likely, that was why he killed me. He knew what he did. He knew how, what could kill me, and yet he didn't kill me despite all that he heard . He broke down and confessed all, but Helen watched and heard it all while I made love to Paris. Paris loved me, and I loved him.

Whilst we embraced and slept, she drew an arrow and stabbed me in the heel killing me. She started the war.

Achilles killed the 20 men in the horse so that he could see Paris. Helen stabbed Paris. It was all a ploy by Helen of Troy or so she thought. She left the gates open and let them in to destroy Troy.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments