Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Aunt Tale (The Finale)

"All's well that ends well."

206
26 Comments 26
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter of A Great Aunt Tale"

I awoke wondering where I was for a few seconds before realizing I was in my mother's bed. After our last bout of lovemaking, I had fallen asleep. As I slowly regained consciousness, I saw the empty spot where my mother had been sleeping. Noise in the kitchen alerted me to her presence there.


I thought back to the sequence of events that led to my naked presence in my mother's king-sized bed. Our heart-to-heart talk had awakened in me a desire to comfort her. The death of my father and then the discovery that her sister was having sex with her son proved to be too much for her. Her world seemed to be collapsing, and I tried to support her in any way that I could. But quickly, things progressed from comfort to lovemaking. My initial, clumsy attempts to understand her feelings did not last long. I soon found myself between my mother's legs with my cock buried in her, something she had secretly desired ever since she discovered I was fucking her sister.


What began as a sympathy session soon turned into wild sex, with my mother swallowing my abundant seed—and more than once. Jesus, what now?


I lay there and mentally reconstructed the previous evening. As I did, I automatically reflected on how my life had changed with the visit of my aunt only weeks ago. Peg had recognized my feelings of inadequacy and erased them in short order. A discussion about sex soon evolved into a handjob and eventually to lovemaking. In the process, I had not only become self-confident but also skilled in ways to please women. Admittedly, I had yet to experience those pleasures with someone my age, but that would come in time.


At the time, Peg seemed to be involved romantically with a hunky fireman, and even though she promised to always be there for me, I sensed that intimacy with her was probably a thing of the past. But now, things were even more complicated with Mom. What did I get myself into?


I slipped on my clothes and entered the kitchen.


"Hi, Sweetie. Good morning!"


Mom was her usual chirpy self, but I sensed just a little edge in her voice. She kept glancing at me, and I suspected that we were going to have a serious talk. I poured myself some orange juice and sat at the table across from her. I smiled and patted her hands in a gesture of comfort.

"We have to talk, Honey."

"I know, Mom. I was way out of line."

"Oh, no, Honey. You were fine. I'm the one who was out of line. Don't get me wrong. I loved what happened last night, but what we did was wrong in so many ways. I was vulnerable, and I took advantage of you. I'm your mother. I'm supposed to be the adult in the room. You were sweet and supportive, and you only did what you thought was what I needed. And it was. You were incredible. It was a night I'll never forget, but it was a night we can never repeat. No one, not even Peg, can ever know about this. Do you understand?"

"Sure, Mom. I do understand. I promise I'll never talk about last night with anyone. But I want you to know that I don't feel guilty about it. I feel great that I was able to give you a night of love in the deepest sense of the word. I've learned a lot since Peg arrived, but last night I learned how wonderful you are, and not just as a mom. I mean, I always knew that, but the kind of intimacy we shared was something I'll never forget. You probably don't want to hear this, but having sex with you was unbelievable. I only hope I can find someone someday who can duplicate what I felt last night."

"Thank you for that, Ryan. It was wonderful. And you certainly know how to please a woman. You will make someone very happy someday, but don't be in too big of a hurry. You have much to give. I shared my bed with a real man last night. I'll be fine now. You made me see things in a new light. I'm going to try to get out and meet new people. I feel like I have a new lease on life, to use an old phrase."


Mom kissed me. It was a motherly kiss—tender and sweet.


We shared many intimate moments after that, but not in a sexual sense. We had an unbreakable bond from that point on. There were no secrets between us. We could talk about anything.

Peg and the fireman were an item for a while, but eventually, they realized they had irreconcilable differences. She eventually met and married an accountant who was a wonderful guy, if a bit boring. Peg and I had sex one more time after the fireman and before the accountant.

It was shortly before my eighteenth birthday. Mom was on a date, and Peg invited me over for pizza and a movie on her big-screen TV. We had a couple of glasses of wine and snuggled on the couch as the movie started.

"I got you a birthday present. Wanna guess what it is?"

"Hmmm? A blowjob?"

"No way, Jose. Those days are over. It's almost as good, though. Your mom suggested it. Wait here. I'll get it. I know your birthday isn't for a few more days, but I can't wait."

Peg jumped up and returned minutes later with a nicely wrapped package. She placed it in my lap.

"Go ahead and open it."

I tore the paper off with no thought of saving it, as guys do. Peg tried to straighten it out "in case I might want to reuse it."

The box that had been wrapped was light and delicate. I removed the lid, and at first, I had a look of surprise. Then I smiled.

"Panties?"

"Yes, and they are very expensive." Peg giggled. "Your mom told me ages ago that she found your dirty magazine and a pair of my underwear in your things. I pleaded innocent, but then, when your birthday was coming up, she suggested the panties as a joke. Look underneath."

I removed the garment from the box, and an envelope lay underneath. I opened it to find a color photograph of a pair of beautiful breasts—just breasts and a little of the torso—no headshot.

"Yup, they're mine. Something to remember me by when they are old and saggy. You're set, Buddy. Happy birthday."

"Thanks, Peg. You know me too well."

Laughing, I reached over and kissed Peg while at the same time tickling her. We ended up groping each other and wrestling when Peg begged me to stop before she wet her pants.

"I have one last request. Since it is a special birthday, how about a special present? Let me see the real thing one more time. Pretty please, Aunt Peg." I took on an immature voice and whined unconvincingly.

"Okay. Just this once since it is a turning point in your life."

Peg slowly unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. Those fat globes stuffed in a D-cup bra made me instantly hard.  

"I suppose you want to see everything, don't you?"

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

I nodded slowly.

"Yup. I need to make sure this photograph is real. Just for verification, of course."

Peg's bra hooked in front, and she lowered the straps first and then released the clasp. She shimmied it off, and then there they were: two of the most beautiful breasts God ever created. Each full mound resembled a ski jump, with the nipples struggling to reach for the sky. They weren't as big as Mom's, but they looked bigger since they sat so high on Peg's chest. They were just as I remembered them.

I reached over and fondled them with both hands, lightly pinching those huge nipples that jutted from her large, bumpy areolae. My mouth soon followed, and suddenly we were lying back against the armrest, and I was sucking those beautiful pink nipples. Peg was cooing softly and stroking my head.

"Enjoy it while you can, Honey. The other part of this deal is that this is the last time we are going to do this. That's a longer discussion, but for tonight, have it your way."

I was in heaven, but I craved more. I pushed every button with Peg, and soon she was breathing hard, and her carnal cravings were beginning to get the best of her. Her hand found my cock, and then she desperately unbuckled and unzipped my pants. Soon her full lips were wrapped around my swollen cock head, and she was slowly working her hand up and down my shaft.

After several minutes, she stood. I thought she was going to tell me to stop.

"Okay. Happy birthday. But I mean it. As much as I enjoy my nephew, I promised myself tonight was the last time. I'll explain later. It's not you. It's me. But for tonight, tell me what you like, and Aunt Peg will make your fantasies come true. You only turn eighteen once."

True to her promise, we did everything I asked. We decided the bedroom was a better place for any gymnastics, and soon we were both naked and in the middle of her bed. Per my instructions, Peg put on fresh lipstick, left a couple of accent lamps on for ambiance, and started by giving me the blowjob of a lifetime, squeezing my shaft forcefully every time I thought I might cum.

And when I did cum, she swallowed nearly all of it. Then we simply kissed for a while before she got me hard once again and gave me a cowgirl ride, first facing me and then spinning so I could watch her sweet ass and juicy pussy as she twerked and gyrated on my shaft.

"Okay, we're getting near the finale, Ryan. Do me from behind, please. I know this is your night, but do me this one favor, hmmm?"

Who was I to argue? Peg got on her hands and knees and wriggled her perfect ass temptingly. I worked the head of my prick into her sweet spot, just below her anus, and remembered the last time we did this. Peg had gone wild in this position, and then she asked me to put my finger in her ass. The memory made my head spin.

We fucked this way for several minutes, varying our tempo and rhythms. Watching from this position was like a fantastic dream, and once again, I felt an urgency in my bowels. I lathered my finger in our copious juices and rubbed it over her anus. Peg turned her head and gave me a silky smile.

"Start with your finger there, but then see if you can make that snake disappear in me as well."

I nearly shot my wad when I heard those words. I wasted no time and wormed my finger into that little star until I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her. Then, ever so carefully, I removed my cock from her beautiful pussy. Peg looked back as if to say something, and then hesitated as I slipped my finger slowly out of her ass and replaced it with the crown of my cock.

"Careful, now. That's it. Go slowly. It may be tight, but it will fit."

I pushed, and my helmet flattened against her ass but gained no entrance. I moistened it with a fresh coating of pussy juice and a little spit and tried again. Suddenly, her star opened, and my crown disappeared in that little pink orifice. Peg grunted.

"Ungh. Whew! That part is over. Okay, slowly, Ryan. I'll stretch out, but just be careful. Oh, Honey. That feels so good. Work your fingers over my clit while you fuck my ass. Yes. Oh, Lord. You're going to make me cum soon, Honey."

I couldn't believe it. I was fucking my aunt's ass at her request, and she was enjoying every second of it. She moaned and squealed as I eventually worked my hips into her buttocks, burying my cock in the process. This was nothing like I thought it would be. It seemed so nasty to be fucking my aunt for my birthday and then to be fucking her in the ass. My mind was a whirling dervish of thoughts.

Peg was now meeting me thrust-for-thrust. I could sense she was about to cum, and so was I. It was simply too much to control, and I felt my balls release a surge into my cock and Peg's ass.

When the first spurt emptied into her, she screamed, and her ass shook in a violent orgasm that lasted for nearly a minute before she finally collapsed on the bed with my cock still buried.

"Oh, fuck, Ryan. That was too wild, Honey. I hope you liked it. I know I did. Happy birthday, Baby."

And that was the last time Peg and I made love. She gave me all the details later about her reasoning. It mostly had to do with moving on, not wanting to cheat on her new boyfriend, yadda, yadda.

The news disappointed me, but I understood. Peg and I were closer than ever afterward, though. She became a confidant for me as I started dating girls my age. I never told her that Mom knew about us. And, of course, I never told her about Mom and me.

After high school, I attended a good college and majored in civil engineering. I dated several classmates and even had a brief affair with a young English assistant professor. She had a killer body and knew how to use it. The sex was great for both of us, but that was the main attraction. We enjoyed each other's company better naked than dressed.

I often dreamed about those wonderful moments with Peg and Mom. Thankfully, as far as I could tell, our abnormal relationships for that brief period did not result in long-term regrets. The support I received made me thankful to be surrounded by a loving family. Peg, Mom, and I made a point to get together whenever possible to share recent news and a glass of wine or two.

Mom later found a great guy from church who lost his wife to cancer. I think they'll eventually marry, but that's her decision. So as I look back, I realize that my sexual education was unique and contrary to existing social norms, but in the end, it was a wonderful experience.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments