Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Day For Sister's All-Over Tan

"A lazy summer day turns into backyard sex for a brother and sister"

116
13 Comments 13
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Angie was seated on the side of her bed after getting dressed to go out and enjoy a summer day. She didn’t have plans, but it was summertime. That WAS the plan.

Her brother, Alex was lying on her bed reading. He didn’t have plans either, but he relished that to a degree. No school. No work. Parents are away. Everything was in play.

Alex took in Angie’s profile. She was wearing a pink tank top and short shorts. It was hot outside but the air conditioning was cranking inside. He could see chills on her arms and legs. As he scanned up her right arm, he could also see her right nipple was rock hard and standing at attention through her tank top.

As siblings, their relationship seemed completely innocent on the surface. They had a few experiences that probably crossed a line years ago. Since then, nothing worth mentioning had happened. Still, in this case – Alex couldn’t take his eyes off that nipple. He decided to take some liberties.

Without acting strange, Alex sat up and wrapped his legs around his sister’s hips. He moved in and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

“So, what do you plan on doing with your day?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t heard from any of my friends and a few of them are away.”

“Same…” he replied.

Alex wrapped his hand around his own wrist pulling them up a bit while leaning his chin on his older sisters’ shoulder. He could feel the weight of her tits and their roundness on his arms. He didn’t want to press his luck, so he held his position for the time being. 

“I can’t remember the last time Mom and Dad were away and it was just the two of us.”

“Me neither,” said Angie.

“Your hair smells great.”

“Thanks, Alex.” 

That gave Alex the green light to lean in a bit more. He pulled his arms in slightly higher. He could feel her breasts mass a bit more. Angie’s tiny waist only amplified how round her tits were. Alex had already started to get hard when he spotted that erect nipple. Now he was really beginning to get turned on.

“We can oil up and lay outside in the sun. Want to?” he was praying that she agreed.

“I guess so.” 

Both agreed to change into bathing suits.

They met in the kitchen and Alex brought the sunscreen. Both grabbed a few handfuls of oil and applied it to the spots they could reach. Alex was more than disappointed that they didn’t get to do each other up from start to finish.

Angie turned around and lifted her hair and asked if Alex would “do” her back.

She was now wearing a turquoise bikini that left little to the imagination. It was tiny but Angie’s tits were round beyond belief. She might not wear the same bikini to a public pool, but in her own backyard, it was a great way to get a base tan.

Once they were oiled, they went to the back and put towels down on their chairs.

Alex got bold.

“Unless you’ll freak out, I’m going to lay out naked Angie. There’s no one here anyway so…” he ventured.

The idea threw Angie for a loop. She wasn’t expecting it but she wasn’t really bothered by it. She was probably a bit curious to see what Alex looked like naked these days. It was worth looking if she didn’t stare too long.

“Yeah, go for it, dude,” she said, trying to play it off.

Alex was still a bit nervous. He hadn’t played this one out before suggesting it. He also hadn’t put sunblock that far down either. He turned his back as he slid out of his swim trunks and oiled his cock and balls and all around his ass. Those were areas where missing a spot wasn’t going to end well. He also wanted to be a bit hard when he laid back down. If he was too hard that would be weird.

Angie was suddenly mindful that she was the only one wearing anything in the backyard. If Alex wasn’t weirded out by this then maybe she shouldn’t be either.

“Would it be weird if I took my top off?” she asked.

“Ange, if there was ever a day to not stress about tan lines, it has to be today,” he replied. 

He sounded so matter-of-fact about it that Angie was sure she was overthinking the whole thing. Even still, she was self-conscious about her tits anyway. They’d drawn so much attention over the years from everyone that she was never NOT aware of it.

Angie wrapped another towel around her shoulders and undid her bikini top. Alex was crushed that she was covering up. Without missing a beat, Angie rolled onto her tummy and pulled the towel off. Alex could see the roundness of her left tit as she lay flat. That semi-hard cock of his noticed it also.

“Angie, you need your back done again. Let me fix that unless you’re taking off the bottoms also?” he asked.

“Should I? Would that be weird?”

“Fuck, do it! Do you want me to take them off for you?” he asked.

“OK!” she laughed. 

This was Alex's dream job.

Angie’s bottoms were tight. The summer heat made them stick to the skin and for a change, he was elated about that.

Alex moved behind his big sister and gently placed his fingertips inside the hips of her bikini bottoms. He began sliding them down over her ass. This day was nothing like he’d expected. With some encouragement, Angie had to lift a varying times in varying ways for him to get the panties off.

As Alex stood over his sister admiring her naked body, his dick was now standing straight out. If she rolled over they’d both get a bit of the unexpected.

“Now I need to oil you up, Angie.”

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

Alex started at his sister's shoulders and got her neck also. As he oiled her arms he would lift them out from her side to expose as much of her tits as he could. He must have applied two or three coats of lotion as slowly as he could in an effort to prolong the experience. He moved his hands to her back and repeated the slow process. He’d lowered his hands to Angie’s ribs and eased his oiled hands up the sides of her tits. He knew he hadn’t reached those nipples, but his dick seemed not to notice. He could feel pre-cum reaching the tip of his cock.

Angie knew that her brother was basically rubbing oil onto her tits. It still seemed a bit innocent and at the same time, NOT innocent.

Once Alex thought he’d spent too much time greasing the sides of his sister's tits, he moved to her hips. As he pulled back, he’d almost grabbed her hip bones and pull her hips up towards him. He could see the shadow of his cock against the ground and against Angie.

He stopped at the base of her spine and switched to oiling her feet from the bottom and around to the front and in between each toe.

“Still The One” by Orleans was playing on the radio. It was such a light song for the moment that it made Alex laugh nervously.

As he’d done with his sister's arms, Alex lifted Angie’s legs by the ankle one at a time. He could see just enough between her legs to see that her pussy was completely hairless. In daylight like this, there was no darkness or shadows to hide that beautiful pussy. As he oiled her calf, he started to bend her knee and work the oil into the back of her leg and around to the front of her thigh.

It may not have been more than two minutes since he had removed his sister's panties. Now Alex was staring at her pussy and it was less than three feet away.

Alex's hands worked their way into the space between his sister's legs. He shifted and moved his hands back to the base of her spine and started oiling the skin while pulling it down towards the crack of her ass. Angie’s left leg was still on his lap and bent at the knee.

“Hold on,” he said as he shifted his position.

Alex moved so that he was now seated at the end of his sister's chair with his legs spread to the sides. His hardened cock was pointing right at his sister's pussy. He continued to massage the oil into his sister's round ass. He placed his soaked hands palms down, one hand on each cheek. His thumbs worked to squeeze the oil into his sister's ass. With each rotation, the tips of his fingers dipped a bit deeper between her ass cheeks.

Angie could feel what was happening. Her mind was saying one thing and her body was speaking from a different script. She wasn’t sure if it was in her head or not. Still, this all felt a bit too good.

As Alex's hands moved from Angie’s ass cheeks down between her thighs, he would circle back to her hips. He repeated the motion pulling her hips back towards him. He really wanted to fuck Angie right there but the risk/reward scale was way out of balance.

He decided to roll the dice again.

“Do you want me to do the front now?”

“Umm, no I think I’m good for now,” said Angie.

“Did I miss anything back here?”

“I don’t think so but that felt great.”

“The view is pretty great too, Angie, thanks!”

“No prob,” she laughed.

“Is it OK if I just sit here for a bit?”

“Sure, I guess?”

Alex took Angie’s other ankle and bent her leg up. This opened her pussy almost fifty percent more. She didn’t resist doing so. She could tell from where her brother was sitting that she was completely exposed. 

“Damn Angie. It is a good thing we’re alone right now,” he said out loud.

“Why’s that?” she asked.

“The fact that you have to ask me that tells me that I’m doing something wrong.”

“No. It's cool, Alex.”

Alex put more oil in his hands and started rubbing Angie’s ass from below near her thighs. He might have expected his sister to ask him what he was doing again but she didn’t. 

As his thumbs got further inside her thighs, he was beginning to see the impact of his movements on his sister's pussy. As he pulled the skin of her ass, the lips would separate. Eventually, as he pulled up Angie began lifting her hips as his hands pulled her ass up. It was as if she was helping.

Alex reached under Angie’s hips and this time she lifted up. As Alex was sitting up, his sister's ass was now less than a foot from his mouth. This was the moment to make the move.

Alex moved his hands back to Angie’s ass. He slid them down her thighs and moved his right hand to her pussy. He slipped his middle finger inside his sister and found her to be as wet as he’d hoped she would be.

With his left hand, Alex reached around his sister's side and took her left breast in his hand. It was too large to fit in his hand.

Angie began to match the rhythm of her brother fingering her. Alex could see the shadow of his sister's body as she bounced against his finger penetrating deep inside her pussy.

Alex moved to position himself directly behind Angie. He withdrew his finger and took his dripping cock in his hand and guided it to the opening of Angie’s pussy. Once the tip was in the right spot, he took Angie’s hips in his hands and pushed his cock all the way inside. When he looked down, he could see that his entire shaft was buried in Angie’s pussy. He eased it out and slid it back in. As he watched, he saw his sister's juices coating his shaft. He slowly repeated the process again and again while enjoying that view as much as he relished the sensation.

All Angie was hoping for was as much time as Alex might last before his cock exploded with cum. She wanted to start pumping it faster but she also wanted this not to stop.

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments