Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Introduction

"An Intro to a son of a mothers' workings!"

8
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I am an average height, average weight, and am generally fairly average, although my cock is above average in size. I live at home with my mother and my younger sister, and I have a really open relationship with both.

One day I came home from hanging out with my friends, mid afternoon time when my family would normally be out at work. The door however was unlocked, so I assumed my sister had come home to pick up something she had forgotten, so I came in and went to my bedroom, which is en-suite, to take a shower and freshen up.

After getting in to the shower and cleaning myself, I stood in the cubicle, separated from the main bathroom by a dividing wall, drying myself. As I had finished, I came out of the shower to style my hair, and noticed my mother in front of me. Wearing just a towel wrapped around her breasts and hanging to just above her knees. She had come to collect my washing, but I only noticed she was there as she was bending over my washing basket, the other side of the room. All I saw was my mother's ass and cleanly shaven pussy. Obviously shocked, as I had never seen so much of my mother before, I didn't quite know what to do. I said 'Hi' to break the ice, but it was soon clear that she was unaware that I was in the bathroom, as she turned round startled and let go of the towel by accident, giving me now a full frontal view.

She hurried to cover herself up, obviously embarrassed, and made a quick exit.

I finished styling my hair and went and sat in the lounge and watched some TV in my towel for an hour or so, until my mum came and sat next to me. She was still embarassed about the earlier incident. She talked about the weather and what I had been up to today, when I suddenly cut in (not intentionally) and said to her 'Mum, you don't have to be embarrassed, it was an accident, and anyway, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about' giving her a cheeky wink. She started to go red, but soon just laughed along.

'Did you like what you saw then?' she asked me, and I replied 'Well yeah, you've got a great figure, especially for a mum of two!' She smiled, clearly pleased with the answer.

'I've not seen you're body since you were about 8! You've seen me, perhaps I should see you now?'

'Ok' I replied, standing up and dropping the towel.

'Wow' she exclaimed 'wow'

'You like what you see then mum?' I said, copying what she had said to me. Already knowing the answer though.

'Most definitely, You're very... matured'

'Thanks!' I said, bending down to pick up the towel again, when I felt my mother playfully slap me on the ass.

I turned round and playfully tickled her, still with no towel on, and I fell on top of her. Picking up her reading glasses that had fallen off, I put them on for her, and, being face to face, we stared in to each other's eyes, she looked down at my lips, and I kissed her.

ScarlettWiills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWiills

I thought to myself, this shouldn't be happening, this is my Mum! But it all happened so quickly, and deep down we both wanted it. My mum, for a 38 year old, was a milf. She looked fantastic. She slipped her tongue on to mine and we kissed wildly, while I gradually reached behind her and pulled her top over her head.

I proceeded to pull down her skirt and gently pushed her to be laying flat on the sofa. I layed on top of her and continued to kiss her while I unclipped her 34DD bra. Her breasts were beautiful. Having seen them earlier it wasn't a shock, but they were still firm, and were brilliant to touch. I kissed them, and kissed her nipples, flicking my tongue over the firm nipples. She moaned and gently pushed my head downwards. I kissed her torso and pulled her thong down with my teeth. I kissed back up her legs up the inside of her thighs, gradually higher until I kissed around her pussy. I kissed each lip while flicking my tongue across her pussy. I kissed her clit, and sucked it, gently biting on it. She continued to groan and I gently slipped a finger into her pussy, and then another, and another.

'I want you inside me Alex' She said 'but not before I've tasted that wonderful cock'

She grabbed my head up, pulled herself on top of me and began licking my balls, gradually moving up the shaft until she licked the head. She then put the whole head in her mouth and moved it in and out, speeding up, and giving me a full blow job. I reached down and fondled her breasts as she did this. A while later she pulled me out of her mouth, and kissed me hard on the lips while, with her hands, positioned my cock in line with her pussy, and gradually sunk it in to her pussy. It felt fantastic, brilliant, this was my mum, I was having sex with my mum! It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. I started pounding in to her too and she moaned every time, getting louder and louder, while she got wetter and wetter. She sat up and fucked me that way, and then got on all fours and I fucked her doggy style. She almost screamed as she climaxed, and I came as she came, it was amazing.

After she had calmed down, she hugged up to me, kissed me again and said that that was the first of many. I hoped so. Although many may think it is wrong, and I did at first, it soon dawned on me it was perfect. She was perfect.

She lead me to her shower and we showered together while embracing and kissing, when we heard my sister come home and I ran to my room. It was exhilarating, the taboo, the secrecy, and my mother, she was, and is, amazing.
Published 
Written by uspsn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors