Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie Decides - Part 1

"Annie decides to start dancing at a Gentlemen's Club and much more!"

63
21 Comments 21
14.5k Views 14.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words

I was driving home from our friends Elanna and Mark’s home with a smile on my face and Mark’s cum in my pussy. I was excited and had made my decision to start dancing at the gentlemen’s club where Elanna dances but first I had to get my husband Rob to agree that it would be ok. Rob and I had met Mark and Elanna when we joined our swingers group the year before and had become good friends with them.

Elanna is an exotic dancer and at each of our group parties, Elanna would start the party off by doing an exotic dance and would then invite one of the husbands to come and fuck her in front of everyone at the end of her dance to get the party started. She and I had talked a lot about me dancing at the club and finally I had decided to talk with her about it and had gone over to their place to find out more about it. I was excited to start dancing there with her, now I had to get Rob to agree. I however, felt confident that my husband would love for me to dance at the club. He loves to watch his Japanese hot wife fuck other men and loves for me to show off so I felt confident he’d agree.

When I pulled into our driveway I noticed a light on in my Son’s bedroom. It was about ten thirty on a Thursday night, a school night, so it was unusual that his light would still be on. Both my son Mike and daughter Beth are in bed by ten at the latest on school nights so I began to get a little worried something might be wrong. As I got out of my car and started into our home, I felt a little more of Mark’s cum leak out of my pussy into my thong and smiled.

I had fucked him while I was over at Elanna’s house. I walked into our kitchen and saw that the lights were all off in our family room and that there was a little light coming from under our bedroom door so I walked quietly down the hall and opened it to find my husband Rob sitting up in our bed with his laptop open. Rob looked up when I came into our bedroom and walked to our bedside then he looked at me and smiled and said I looked like I had had fun!

I smiled at him and told him that I did then asked him if he knew Mike’s bedroom light was on. He said no and told me that both Beth and Mike had gone to bed about nine thirty so he was surprised his light was still on. I said I had better go up and check on him and leaned over to kiss my hubby on his cheek and walked out of our bedroom and up the stairs to my Son’s room. As I walked up to Mike’s bedroom door some more of Mark’s cum leaked out of my pussy and I could feel some of it running down the insides of my thighs so I stopped, lifted up my short dress, and used my fingers to wipe it off before I quietly knocked on my Son’s door and opened it.

I licked my fingers as I looked into his room and saw him lying on his bed with his iPad. Mike looked up at me and smiled as I walked over to the side of his bed and sat down and asked him if he was feeling alright. Mike looked at me for a few seconds then said he was feeling ok but couldn’t sleep because he had forgotten to do something for school so he was working on his iPad to finish it. I asked him if he finished whatever it was and he said he just did and smiled at me again and turned off his iPad. I told him good and that now he needed to get to sleep since it’s a school night and leaned over and gave him a tender kiss on his forehead and patted his shoulder before I got up from his bed and walked to his door.

When I got to his door I looked back to see him watching me and then Mike said, “I love you Mom”, and smiled at me.

I stopped, turned and walked back to his bedside and leaned over and gave my Son a kiss on his lips and patted his chest through the covers and told him, “I love you too baby.” Then I kissed him on his lips again before I left his room as he turned off his bedside lamp.

I stepped out into the upstairs hallway and flicked on the hall lights and noticed that I had forgotten to button up my dress and most of my breasts were exposed. I smiled as I realized that Mike had gotten a good peek at Mommy’s tits and that made my pussy tingle even more! I smiled and thought that that may give my sixteen year old growing young man something to dream about tonight then walked across the hall and looked in on my daughter Beth. She was sleeping soundly. I smiled to myself then went back downstairs to my husband.

When I got back downstairs, I opened our bedroom door, walked over to our bed and smiled at Rob. He looked up and smiled back and asked me if everything was ok up stairs. I unbuttoned my dress and let it slip off and fall to the floor and looked at Rob and told him everything was ok then I bent over and was about to take my thong off.

But Rob stopped me when he said, “Not yet”. His eyes were focused on my panties and the big wet spot over my cunt. Rob grinned at me and said, “Mmmmm, looks like my little slut wife has been fucked”.

I smiled at him and told him that Mark fucked me while Elanna and I were talking about the club and dancing. Then Rob pulled me closer and sat up and kissed my pussy thru my wet thong and started licking Mark’s cum off of my panties. “Mmmmm”, I moaned. Then Rob told me he could smell my freshly fucked pussy when I first came into our bedroom earlier and he said he bet Mike could smell his Mommy’s cunt too when I went to his room.

I just grinned at him and said, “I hope he did! And he saw my titties too I’m sure!”

I pushed my hubby away then bent over and took off my wet thong as some more of Mark’s cum leaked out of my cunt. I smiled at him and said, “It wouldn’t be the first time Mike has smelled my freshly fucked cunt”, and reminded Rob that several times after I had been out on one of my fuck dates, I’d come home and the kids were both still up and I am sure they could smell me.

‘Fuck date’ is what Rob called it when I went out and met a guy and fucked him. I have been doing that about three years now, once or twice a month ever since I started fucking other guys besides my husband.

Rob laughed a little then pulled me close again and kissed my pussy and said, “Get in bed you fucking slut, I’m going to fuck your cunt now!”

I pulled the covers back and slid into bed with my naked husband then rolled over and moved on top of him and slid up so my wet cunt was right above his face. I looked down at Rob and told him to eat Mark’s cum out of my pussy then I will fuck you like he fucked me tonight and tell you about my talk with Elanna. Rob moaned as I lowered my wet cunt to his mouth and began licking Mark’s cum out of my pussy. My husband loves to lick cum out of my pussy after another man has fucked me. To me, it’s the most intimate thing my husband can do to me and I love it and love him so much!

I was enjoying the feeling of Rob licking my freshly fucked cunt and for no reason asked him, “Do you think your Son will love Mommy’s cummy cunt as much has his Daddy does?” I was just kidding and laughed as Rob moaned.

Rob stopped sucking my cunt for a second and looked up at me and laughed and said, “Like Father like Son”, and laughed again before licking my cunt some more.

After Rob had finished licking Mark’s cum out of my pussy and given me a nice orgasm, I slid down and straddled his erect cock and sank down on it and began to fuck my wonderful husband. As we fucked I told him about my conversation with Elanna and dancing at the gentleman’s club and about how some of the guys there would take her back to a private room and fuck her after her dance on the stage and how much fun that would be! I told Rob that I would love to do that too and he groaned as he slowly fucked me.

We talked some more and then finally I told him that I wanted to start dancing at the gentleman’s club and that Elanna had arranged for me to meet the owner the next Monday so he could interview me. Rob moaned then asked me, “aren’t you worried that someone might recognize you?” as he pushed his wonderful cock deep in my wet cunt and continued to slowly fuck me.

“Mmmmmm, no it will be fun and just keep fucking me like this!” I moaned as my husband lovingly fucked me in our bed. “And besides so many different men in the past three years have already fucked me and several of them more than once and there never has been a problem so I’m not worried,” I softly said to him as he continued fucking my cummy cunt. “And besides”, I said, “It would be kind of exciting for me if one of the men in the audience recognized me.”

Rob pushed deep into my cunt and moaned as he said, “you fucking slut!” He moaned again then said, “Well then I guess it will be ok,” then I felt his cock pulse and begin to fill me with his wonderful cum.

Afterwards, we lay in bed for a few minutes hugging and cuddling and then Rob said, “Hun, the first time you fuck Mike you should be clean and fresh for him.”

At first it didn’t register with me what my husband had said then after a second, I sat up in bed shocked and asked my husband, “What!, you want me to fuck our Son?” I couldn’t believe my husband would tell me that!

Rob then sat up with me in bed and put his arm around my shoulders and said, “Annie you know Mike is growing up, he is sixteen now and you would be the best teacher for him and so I guess, yes I would be ok if you fucked our Son. And besides you have told me many times about your Grandmother’s advise that a Mom’s first duty is to teach her children and you would be the best teacher for Mike so it would be ok with me.”

I was still in a state of shock when Rob leaned over and kissed me and told me he was going to sleep and rolled over and fell asleep. I laid in bed besides my husband for an hour thinking and realized that I wanted to be Mike’s teacher and smiled to myself before I finally drifted off to a fitful sleep.

The next morning I called Elanna and told her that Rob was happy for me to start dancing at the club and that I was excited to meet the owner and find out more. Elanna was thrilled and we talked for thirty minutes. I asked her about the owner, his name was Rich, and what would he want me to bring and do Monday when I met him. Elanna told me to bring my health papers and that he would want to see them to ensure that I was healthy and clean and she told me all the girls had to get regular checks to work there. We laughed and I said that it’s a good idea for girls like us to get regular checks! All of the members of our swinger group get regular health checks to be safe.

Elanna went on to tell me that Rich would want to see me dance and for me to be prepared to strip naked and dance for him. I told her that I’d love to do that and she also told me that if Rich liked me that he would probably want to fuck me! I asked Elanna how he was and she just giggled and said I would love it if he fucked me! We both laughed at that, then after a few more minutes we said goodbye after agreeing to meet at her house Monday morning about eleven so we could go to the club together.

That weekend Rob took me out to dinner and then to a dance club, we had fun and I danced with several different guys. Nothing else happened though. Several times that weekend, Rob called me ‘Sensei’ which is Japanese for teacher and I would smile each time he did it. We didn’t talk anymore about me and Mike but it was on my mind the entire weekend. I was certain that Rob really wanted me to fuck our Son and teach him and the thought made my pussy wet! I did finally decide that I would find a way to fuck my Son and that thought made my pussy tingle. I decided was going to do it!!

The next Monday morning after I had gotten Mike and Beth off to school, I took a nice hot bath and cleansed myself, shaved my pussy nice and smooth, and thought about what to wear for my audition. Since I would be taking it off anyway when I danced, I decided I’d just wear a short red mini dress without a bra and a tiny little black see thru thong, and I put on four inch heels to complete my outfit. I looked in the mirror before I left and thought to myself that, “If I was a man I’d want to fuck me,” and that is the look I wanted! At a little before ten, I left to go to Elanna’s and then we left to go to the club.

On the way to the club, I was a little nervous but Elanna told me to just relax and she said she knew I will do well. She told me to think about it as just going out to find a guy to fuck and I would be fine! I laughed but it did calm me down. When we got to the club I was looking forward to meeting Rich. When we got to the door there was a man there, Elanna knew him and said ‘hi’ and he let us in to see Rich.

The club had not yet opened and there was no one else there. Elanna led me back to Rich’s office. As we walked into his office, Rich looked up and gave us both a big smile and then stood and shook my hand and told me welcome to Rich’s Place. He asked us to take a seat then he began to tell me that Elanna has told him a lot about me and the he was happy to finally meet me. I just smiled and said thank-you and Rich continued and asked me to tell him about myself.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

I told him I was married to Rob and that I had two children and was Japanese and had lived in the States now for seventeen years and was a US citizen now too. He smiled at me again and asked me how old my children were so I told him my Daughter was almost fifteen and my Son had just turned sixteen years old then he asked me if they knew I wanted to dance here. I said they didn’t know but if they found out it would be ok with me, the thought of Mike finding out his Mom danced at a strip club made me smile to myself!

Rich smiled then he told me that Elanna had told him that Rob and I were swingers and members of Elanna’s group of special friends. I smiled and told him we were then smiled again at Rich. He then asked to see my health papers so I showed him. He looked them over and said they looked good then looked at me and said, “We can’t be too careful about this here at the club.”

Then he went on to tell me all the girls that danced at his place were required to get regular heath checks and that also the members were also required to get health checks as a condition of their membership. I smiled at him and said that I thought that was a good policy. Rich then said, “You look so nice, let’s see if you can dance,” then got up and led us to the stage in the club.

Elanna and I followed him then he motioned to the man who answered the door to put on some music and work the lights as I took take off my mini dress and got ready to dance. I did a slow turn for Rich so he could see my tits and hard dark nipples and my wet pussy thru my tiny sheer black thong and asked him if he wanted me to take off my panties too. Rich smiled and told me no, not...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments