Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Flo

"A hot summer"

115
16 Comments 16
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

When I was an older teen, I had a widowed aunt named Flo. She was in her late fifties and in good shape, fun to be around. I would go over on weekends and mow her lawn. Of the several lawn jobs I had, hers was my favorite. She always seemed to be doing something while I was there that enabled her to be outside in her modest, too tight on her, one-piece swimsuit.

It was hard to concentrate, seeing hints of her ass cheeks on display, her full boobs tightly concealed with hard nips evident, and her camel toe expressly outlined. My cock was hard almost the entire time.

She always let me swim in her pool afterwards, joining me most of the time. I always brought my trunks and would use her shower to rinse the dust and sweat off as well as relieve my hard on with a quick jerk, then hop in the pool.

Inevitably I’d get hard again, but it was fairly easy to conceal in the water. She would get out after a while and lay on a lounger getting sun, which gave me time to jerk off again while in the pool and enjoying the view.

One Saturday when I got there she was getting ready to wash her car but instead of her suit she had on a bikini bottom and a T-shirt. I went to the shed to get the lawnmower out and when I returned, she was bent over doing wheels with her back towards me. I could see right up her shirt to those big boobs swaying as she moved. Staring for a few minutes until she stood up turned around to face me. To my pleasant surprise, her T-shirt was wet and transparent. I could see all of those beauties on display.

After a bit of gawking, when my eyes finally looked up at hers, she was smiling. Then as she glanced at the tent in my trunks she said, “I’m sorry Sweetie, I guess I should have put the top on too, but it’s just so tight,” I replied. “Don’t worry Aunt Flo, it’s alright I kind of like the way you’re dressed, you’re hot.” 

Both of us were kind of speechless at that point, so I just went about mowing and thinking about what I had just seen. As I would pass where she was from time to time on the mower, I saw that she had not changed, so I hoped that she would wear it when we swam later.

As normal, I went to rinse off, jerk, and change into my trunks. While I was jerking the door to the cabana bath opened, Flo came in and said, “Sweetie, no point splattering that on the walls for me to clean up, rinse off, come out and I’ll tend to it.”

I was shocked, scared, and contemplating bolting as fast as I could from the house and find a hole to crawl into for the rest of my life. Instead, I dried off, pulled my trunks on and went out to take whatever punishment she had for me. Then hope she wouldn’t tell my parents that she caught me jerking off. 

When I came out, she was in the pool in chest deep water and her tits exposed. She motioned for me to sit on the edge of the pool with my legs dangling in the water. As she approached, she smiled, seeing I was still hard, and she reached for the waistband of my trunks and said, “Let’s get these off.” She pulled them off, tossed them on the pool decking and then pulled her own off and tossed them on top. 

MiissladyFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiissladyFoxy

“Sweetie, she said, I know you have been jerking off in my shower all summer. At first I was a bit upset but I figure it’s part my fault too. Now if you promise not to tell a soul about what happens here a your old Auntie Flo’s house, you won’t have to jerk off in my shower anymore.” I nodded my head in affirmation and then she took my cock in her mouth and gave me a slow sensual and toe curling BJ. This was not my first BJ, but it was by far the best.

Her hands gently cradled and tickled my balls and much sooner than I wanted, I was cumming. Despite my warning, she kept sucking while I filled her mouth with my sperm. Standing on her tiptoes, she motioned me to bend down, then kissed me like a long-lost lover. Sharing my seed with me. When our kiss ended she said, “Now isn’t that better that cumming on my shower wall?” I nodded dumbly, and she went on, “After our swim, we can find a place for you to deposit your next round instead of polluting my pool.” Next, she splashed me and swam off. I jumped in and swam to catch her, splashing her back.

We swam for a while, skinny dipping and having fun. Playing nude Marco Polo enabled lots of grabbing and groping. Then she took my hand and said, “We best head in and finish enjoying each other before you have to head home.” We dried off, dropped the towels near our discarded swim suits and I followed her into the bedroom. We kissed deeply and passionately. My hands grabbing and feeling her. She laid down in bed and parted her legs. To this day, I still recall exactly how marvelous that hairy pussy felt and tasted as Flo gave me my first lesson in eating her sweet, tender pussy. 

After her orgasm, she pulled me up and as my cock head teased at the entrance of her pussy; she let me explore her heavy breasts with my mouth. Her moans of pleasure teaching me what to do. After what seemed like forever, she whispered, “Now Sweetie, fuck your Aunt Flo.” I needed no more encouragement. I slid my hard cock all the way in, then slid out, then in everything was so natural.

While the earlier BJ helped me last a bit, I still was ejaculating before she was ready, my cock pulsing its contents of cum deep inside her.

After we caught our breath, she said, “It’s natural, with as little experience as you have, to cum before your lady does. You still need to be a gentleman, though. That means you must use your mouth to pleasure her, like you did earlier.” Dutifully, I dove into her sweet pussy once again. The taste and scent of our cocktail of fluids was intoxicating and something I could never get enough of.

Aunt Flo taught me well.

Published 
Written by cutabvavg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments