Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next day was breakfast with the family, followed by everyone splitting up. I went to the store early while my parents went on a walk and grabbed the biggest, cheapest bottle of rum the store sold.

I hid it in Jolene’s bag, figuring that if I was going to blame the girls, I was going to do it right. To remind the girls who was in charge, I emptied some of the rum into a bottle of coke and took it down to the pool.

Despite my better judgment, I found the girls and joined them.

“Did you get me my treat?” Jolene asked me with an evil smile.

“I did. And if you girls behave, I’ll tell you where it is.”

“Like you’re good at finding hiding places? I bet we could find it faster than it took you to hide it,” Brandy said.

“Maybe,” I said as I took a sip of my drink. “Coke?”

“Fuck off.”

“God, you’re blonde,” Jolene said to her friend as she grabbed the bottle and sipped it. “Aww, that’s the shit.”

“What?” my little sister asked.

“It has rum, dumbass,” Jolene said as she gave me another smile. This one caught me off guard. It looked… genuine?

“Oh! Give it here!”

Knowing my limits, I went back for shade after the girls helped me finish the bottle. I headed back to the gaming room. To my delight, the hot girl was there behind the counter again.

I didn’t have a plan, but I figured I would come up with something on the fly. I knew it was the rum, but I went with it.

“Hello,” I greeted the girl innocently.

She gave me a very uninterested look, considering there was no one else there and she had nothing keeping her entertained. I changed my tactic, steering away from charming to attempting to be interesting. “Have you seen a couple of girls in here? A blonde girl with a black-haired girl with brown skin?”

Better to base a lie on reality, I figured. Easier to keep details straight.

“No,” she said, still looking uninterested.

“Shit,” I said. “They’re late for the photoshoot.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I’m a photographer,” I said, instantly regretting my cliché story. “And we’re wasting a great shooting day. That’s the problem with models, you can’t rely on them.”

“What kind of photoshoot?” She asked with a lot more interest.

“Sunglasses,” I pulled out of my ass. “Damn it, my client is going to be pissed if I don’t get the shoot.”

“No, I haven’t seen them,” she repeated. “But-”

“Well, thanks anyway,” I cut her off before turning around and beginning to walk away.

“Wait!” she called after me.

“Yeah?”

“Do you think…” she paused. “I’ve been told by a few people that I could be a model.”

“Sunglasses model?” I asked as if looking at her for the first time. “I’m afraid you don’t quite have the face for it.”

She looked like I slapped her.

“No offense, it’s not that you aren’t pretty, it’s just that sunglasses models need to have a certain shape to pull off all the different styles. I would say you would make for more of a swimsuit model.”

Her smile returned. “Really?”

One more compliment followed by a deep insult and I knew I’d have her.

“Definitely. Although it would have to be for one of my new clients, the Monroe brand.”

“Monroe?”

“Based on Marilyn. Did you know that by today’s standards she would be considered overweight? That’s why it’s a brand for ‘thicker’ girls.”

She looked like I’d slapped her again and then spat in her face.

“Oh.”

“Not that you’re overweight, by any means. It’s just customary for the models for bigger girl brands to be curvy, in a good way. That’s how they sell the brand.”

“Oh!”

This girl had little conversational skills. But now that she was smiling, she was even more gorgeous up close, so I figured it was worth the dice roll.

“Why, are you looking for representation?”

“Absolutely!”

“Well then. What time do you get off work? It’s looking like I might have a clear schedule now.”

“I had an opening shift, so I’m off at five today,” she said as she bit her lip.

“Excellent. I could come by...”

“Hey!” She interrupted me. “These look like the girls here!”

“Hey, Dan.”

I turned around to find Brandy and Jolene. Shit! Why did I use actual descriptions?

“You found them!”

“Want to play Cruisin’ USA?” Brandy asked me. It almost made me smile. Perhaps a small piece of my sister was still in there under that overdeveloped rack.

“Later,” I told her. “We need to get going.”

“What?” Jolene asked.

I realized I still needed to confirm with the girl behind the counter. “Hey, could I get your name?”

“Lucia.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said. “And, if I have time, I’ll come back at five.”

“Okay!”

I put my arm around the shoulders of both girls and began leading them out. “We need to get back.”

“Why?”

“I hope your photoshoot goes well!” Lucia called after us.

I caught Jolene’s eye. She smirked.

I turned to Brandy, trying to convince her to go with it. Her grin was evil. I shook my head, warning her not to. She broke away.

“Hey, what did my brother tell you?”

“What? Who is your brother?”

“That’s Dan. He’s my brother.”

“Oh! He was looking for you guys.”

“Why?”

“To get back to the photoshoot.”

“Ha! That’s what you told this poor girl?”

“Do you want your rum or not?” I whispered.

“You’re cute,” Brandy told the girl, “but your dark hair doesn’t change the fact that you are blonder than I am.”

“You were just hitting on me?” Lucia asked me.

“Obviously, sweetie. Don’t worry, he’s just attracted to your type. His first lay was our maid, and he likes to relive the experience whenever he sees girls that look like they just got off the boat.”

“The fuck, Brandy!” I was seeing red.

“And he’s a pervert who wants to fuck my friend here even though she grew up with us.”

“You were just lying to take advantage of me?” Lucia asked.

“I- no! I mean...”

“That’s disgusting.”

I stormed out, followed by the girls. The moment the door closed, the girls fell into giggles.

“Oh my god! I wish I had recorded that!” Jolene said between fits of laughter.

I kept walking.

“Wait, are you really mad?” she called after me.

“What the fuck was that!?”

Brandy tried to stop giggling. “Are you kidding? I can’t believe you were trying to take advantage of that girl.”

“Well, who the fuck else am I going to go after?”

“You were lying to her, dude.”

“No shit! Look at that girl! How many leagues is she above me?”

“I don’t know. Like, seven?”

“Exactly. I worked up the courage to go talk to her, and she didn’t give me the time of day. I pulled some bullshit out of my ass about being a talent scout to get her to agree to meet up with me after work where I was going to come clean and offer to take her out to dinner.”

“Oh.”

“Then you came in like a train wreck, not only cock blocking me but making up some bullshit to make me sound like a fucking predator, not to mention calling the poor girl racist ass insults.”

“So?”

“So next time you are talking to a dude, how about I cock block the shit out of you? Not just chase him away, but insult the shit out of him and ruin any chance you have with him, just for the hell of it, despite having told you the night before we had a peace treaty?”

“I...”

“I gave you a chance, bitch. From now on, you aren’t my sister. You’re a fucking tumor that is attached to my family that can’t be removed and we all have to deal with, embarrassed by the ugliness that is growing right in front of us. So enjoy your vacation. The bottle of rum is in Jolene’s bag. Enjoy. But leave me the fuck alone.”

CharlottEvanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlottEvanns

“Dan-”

“Fuck. You.”

I walked away.

“Wow, I didn’t realize your brother was that horny...”

“Apparently.”

-----

I grabbed some sunscreen and another bottle of coke, filled it up halfway with rum, and headed out to the beach. I ran along the beach, wearing myself out instantly but running through the burn. I was pissed. I had thought for a moment that I’d broken through to my sister, but she had turned it around to slap me in the face with it.

To call me out on lying to the girl would have been one thing. Sure, she was family, which to me meant some kind of loyalty. She didn’t need to be my wingman, but actively destroying my game was something else. No, it was the extra bullshit she added that pissed me off. We never had a maid.

After finishing the rum, I went for a swim, exhausting myself and making it back to shore where I sat under a palm tree and napped for hours, waking to watch the sunset. I skipped dinner to avoid anybody.

Finally, I made my way back to the room, finding it empty. I grabbed a beer and checked to see if the girls had gotten into the rum. It wasn’t in Jolene’s bag, but I found something I didn’t expect in the shape of a decent-sized dildo.

I looked around the room, finding the bottle empty in the trash. Even though I drank almost a quarter of it, I had expected the bottle to last the girls the week. They must have left the room trashed.

I groaned as I grabbed my dress shirt and got dressed to go out.

I wanted to ruin the girl’s game tonight in any way I could. I didn’t have a plan, so I looked through Jolene’s bag. I grabbed the dildo and a Sharpie and put both in my pocket. It looked like I was sporting a stiffy.

The resort only had one nightclub and I found the girls there. They were in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by a large group of guys. Their dancing proved them to be as drunk as I expected. I stood back, drinking the beer I’d walked in with.

The girls must have gotten ready before they finished the bottle because their makeup made them both look great. I could barely blame the guys for grinding up on them. Soon the girls split off, walking past me without noticing me in their drunken haze. Four guys followed them, convincing them to go back to the guy’s room for what they called an after-party.

What was the line I was going to use to cock block the girls? Should I go nasty? Claim that the girls were pregnant with my child? Tell them that their herpes was flaring up? No, too obvious... I'd think of something.

I followed at a distance as they walked to a building on the other end of the resort. They held up the girls to guide them inside their room and closed the door as I debated my next move. I went to the door when I heard sounds of distress.

“Stop!” I heard faintly through the door. “I don’t want to!”

I knocked on the door. Ten seconds passed.

“Leave her alone!” That was Jolene.

Oh, fuck no.

I pounded on the door, the sound echoing through the hallway.

“Who’s there?” I heard through the door.

“Hotel security,” I said. “I heard calls for help?”

“Shut the fuck up!” I heard from behind the door “It’s hotel security!”

The voices were quiet.

“No, everything is fine here.”

“Open the door, please, I need to double-check the room before I can report back.”

I heard the lock spin as the door opened three inches. The security chain was in place.

“Everything is chill,” the guy at the door told me.

“Open the door, please.”

“Hey, are you really security?”

I was wearing a black button-up shirt. I could pass.

“Is anyone here in trouble?” I called into the room.

“Dan?” I heard Jolene. “Help us!”

“Let the girls go,” I told the guy.

“You aren’t security.”

“No shit. That’s my sister in there and you’re going to let her and her friend go.”

“The fuck we are.” He turned around to his friends. “It’s just the brother.”

“Close the door...”

I pushed off from the wall behind me, using my full force to kick the door. It snapped the chain and whipped into the guy at the door, hitting him in the face and sending his unconscious body to the floor.

“Let’s go,” I said, ignoring the guys and helping Jolene up off the couch.

“Hey, you can’t...”

I turned to look at the speaker and gave him the craziest look I could muster. “Where are you spending the rest of the night, here or in jail, asshole?”

“Fuck you.”

Brandy seemed too drunk to move, so I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder.

“If you see me, stay out of my sight,” I told the other three guys. “Otherwise, I’m filing a report, and the girls will back me.”

“Not if we don’t let you leave,” said a short, skinny guy as he moved in front of the doorway. “Come on, boys. We can take him.”

It was always the short guy who had something to prove.

I reached into my pocket and found the dildo. I held it above my head as menacingly as I could.

“What the fuck!”

“If you don’t let me leave, you can add a murder investigation. Because that’s the only other option you have to get me to leave here tonight. And over twenty people saw you dancing with them.”

“Let them go, man. It’s not worth it.”

I put an arm around Jolene as I walked her out with Brandy over my shoulder. They slammed the door on me.

“Hold on,” I told Jolene as I reached into my pocket and pulled out the Sharpie.

“THE GUYS IN THIS ROOM ARE CREEPS!” I wrote on the door with the last word spreading across the entire length.

“Alright. Let’s head home.”

-----

My sister became heavy as the adrenaline wore off before we’d made it all the way back. After opening the door I tossed her on the bed.

“Thank you, bro,” she said as she surprised me with words.

Her makeup was all worn from crying, giving her a sad raccoon face.

“I told you I’d cock block you,” I said as I kissed her forehead.

“You saved us.”

“Don’t forget it.”

She curled up into a ball, and I turned to Jolene.

“Are you okay?”

“Literally one minute later and we wouldn’t have been. How did you find us?”

“I caught you both dancing and saw that you looked a bit rough.”

“We finished the rum.”

“And that’s why I went to check on you.”

“I’m so glad you did.”

“Well, sleep well.”

I began to stand.

“Wait.”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t leave.”

I stood up. “Be right back.”

“Okay.”

I grabbed everyone bottles of water and handed her one. “Drink up. You’ll feel much better in the morning.”

“Okay.” She chugged it before grabbing me and pulling me in for a hug with her face on my chest.

“Jolene, is it okay if I put my arm around you?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, because I heard that after dealing with that kind of situation can be a lot.”

“It’s okay. Nothing happened. You got there in time.”

I pulled my arms around her.

“Sorry about earlier,” she said.

“Which part?”

“I dared Brandy to say all that with the hot girl you were talking to.”

“I figured.”

We lay there for a few minutes.

“It was because she wanted to keep you single. I told her I wanted to get with you on this trip.”

It took a second for her words to sink in. “Then why have you been giving me so much shit?”

“I was trying to flirt with you.”

“Well, I don’t know if anyone’s told you this before, but you are shit at flirting.”

“I know.” She sniffled. “That’s why she was trying to help me.”

“Are you crying?” I asked.

“Yes! I was almost gang-banged tonight.”

“Damn, Jolene, that was almost twenty minutes ago now. When are you going to get over it?”

She giggled.

“This is nice,” she said.

“It kind of is,” I admitted.

“Is it okay if I fall asleep?”

“Sure,” I said as I drank some water.

Her breathing deepened as she drifted off.

Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments