Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Party Surprise

"A brother and sister become the guests of honor at a birthday sex party"

10
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
“Yes, Mom, we’re both getting enough to eat. … Yes, Mom, her grades are good. … No, I’m not going to tell her what to major in. She’s a big girl. She can decide what to do with her life.”

I glance over at you, sitting on the couch with your feet up. You’re trying to look like you’re not listening to the conversation, that you’re engrossed in your book, but I can tell by the smirk tugging at the corners of your mouth that you are enjoying the weekly call.

I hang up the phone and without looking up from your book, you ask, “So? How was everything?”

I throw a crumpled piece of paper at you, bouncing it off the top of your head.

“Next time you get to talk to her. Now put down the book and get dressed. We’re supposed to be ready at 7.”

“Why did you agree to this?" You say, sighing with exasperation. “You know I hate surprises.”

“They’re our friends and they wanted to do something nice for us. Just tolerate it. It’s only for one evening.”

“Besides,” you grump, “it’s not even MY birthday. Mine’s not ‘til Wednesday. This is YOUR birthday.”

“Hey, it’s just the most convenient weekend. I can’t help it that you were born on an inconvenient day.”

Still grumbling about having to go to a party, you get dressed. I shower and shave and put on my jeans and loose-fitting paisley shirt with the flowing sleeves. You come out of your room in the shortest microskirt I’ve ever seen and boots. I feel a momentary twinge, but I can’t decide whether it’s attraction or brotherly concern.

There’s a knock on the door and our gang walks in, not bothering to wait for an invitation. Not unusual. Our apartment is always the hangout for everybody and our friends have blended into a single group.

Tommy gives you a playful pat on the ass, although his hand seemed to linger for a bit longer than one would consider proper. Oh well, he’s always trying to get laid. “Happy Birthday, Ellie,” he says.

Shauna gives me a hug, leaping into my arms and wrapping her arms around my neck. “Happy birthday!” she squeals and rubs against me, teasing me.

Mike and Laura stand back waiting for their turn to congratulate us. Mike hugs me and Shauna moves to hug you. Once everyone has hugged everyone else (which becomes a bit of a logistical problem in our small apartment’s living room) we pile into Tommy’s van and head out.

Tommy’s van always reeks of pot, but that’s because we’re always smoking it in there. He drives for about 20 minutes and we all lounge about on the carpeted floor. Tommy has even taken the front passenger seat out. Hell, he’d probably take the driver’s seat out if he could to make more room. If Mom and Dad only knew about Tommy’s van. We’d both fucked in that van, though not at the same time and we frequently went to the drive-in and got stoned as a group. On occasion, things had even gotten interesting when we were all together. I remembered the time I’d looked over and seen you going down on Tommy and my first reaction was to be proud that I was more impressive in the cock department than Tommy and then to be proud of how good my little sister was at sucking cock. You were certainly giving it the old college try, as it were. Then there was the time I looked up and saw you watching me sucking Shauna’s rich chocolate brown nipples with something that looked like admiration.

Shauna was a dead ringer for Pam Grier in Foxy Brown. She was slim and busty and always dressed in Black Panther style leather with a black leather beret.

Her regular guy was Tommy. Tommy was about 6’2” and looked like he should be surfing in Southern California. His sandy blonde hair was always hanging in his eyes and he always had a golden tan. Laura and Mike were brother and sister. Mike was my 20, same age as me. Laura was 19, a year older than you. That made you the baby of the group. Mike had that naturally curly hair that rivaled Shauna’s for the biggest afro prize. Laura could not have looked more different. Where Mike’s hair was curly and dark, Laura’s was long and blonde and straight. Mike was a couple of inches shorter than me and Laura was just about your size. You two were constantly trading outfits. Though I have to admit, I think you always looked better in them. You had, on a number of occasions, told me how much you’d like to bed Mike but he and Laura seemed to be joined at the hip. Personally, I wouldn’t have minded fucking Laura either. She was awfully cute.

As a group we had all become the best of friends, we completely trusted them and they trusted us. I frequently got a little down when I thought of us drifting apart when we graduated. I wanted our gang to stay together forever.

As we drove, the rest of the group cast glances at each other and Laura could not contain her case of the giggles. We knew they had something planned for us, but no idea what it was.

Tommy pulled up in front of a nondescript little storefront and turned off the ignition. He turned around in his seat and said, “OK. Time to put our plan into action.”

Mike pulled two bandanas from his back pocket and tossed one to Tommy. They rolled them up and said, “OK, you have to wear these blindfolds until we tell you to take them off.”

Neither of us fought the idea. I went along because I was intrigued. You seemed more like you just wanted the surprise part to be over with and were resigned that this was the only way to do it.

The gang led us into the building and almost immediately we were hit with the smell of incense and pot and Tommy’s fucking album of sitar music. I hated that fucking thing.

What light made it past the blindfold was quickly extinguished as we went through another door. I could hear our footsteps echo and realized the room was large and probably fairly empty.

I heard two chairs scrape against the cement floor and Mike’s voice announced, “Okay, both of you sit down. Here are the rules. No matter what happens, you have to keep the blindfolds on until we tell you to take them off. Agreed?”

I nodded and assumed you did to because Mike said “Good. Rule number two. When we tell you that you can’t use your hands, you better not or we’ll make sure you don’t.” I heard the faint jingle of chain which I surmised meant handcuffs. “And please get into the spirit of the thing. Try not to make too much noise or cheat.”

“Good. Rule number three. If, at any point, you want to stop anything, you have to say ’Richard Nixon.’”

I grinned at that. Knowing that none of us would ever voluntarily speak Nixon’s name.

“At the end of the tests, we will take off our blindfold and tell you how you did and then you will get your surprise.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

Do you agree?”

I guess we both nodded.

“Good. Mike said. “Well, let’s get this party started.”

Mike turned up the music and it did little to drown out the sounds of shoes hitting the floor and the slap of bare feet on concrete.

“Okay. Here’s our first test,” Mike announced. “You have to decide whose hands are on you.”

I felt the buttons on my shirt being unbuttoned and my shirt pulled off. I was already getting hard thinking about where this was headed. Next my shoes came off. Then I felt fingers on the button of my jeans. Hands pulled them down and off. No help. I still hadn’t actually felt the hands of whoever was disrobing me. Then I felt fingers in the waistband of my underwear. The long nails gave it away.

“Shauna,” I called out. And was rewarded with her laugh.

“You got me,” she said, kissing me on the earlobe.

I heard your boots hit the ground, but you said nothing. I thought I heard fabric swish against the floor, but I wasn’t sure and then I know I heard something else hit the floor? Bra? I wondered? Or Panties? Just at that moment, you announced, “Tommy.”

“Good,” Mike said. For our next test, Roger, you have to figure out who is sucking your cock and Ellie, you have to figure out whose cock you are sucking.

“Mmmmm,” I heard you murmur. Apparently you were getting into the spirit of things.

“Remember, no hands,” Mike warned, “and wait until you are asked to give your answer.” A pair of hands helped me stand up and I was guided a few steps to my right. And I felt hot breath against my balls. I felt lips touch the throbbing head of my cock and then gently part as I pressed my cock between them. A tongue swirled over the head and down the shaft as I moved forward. I felt the head of my cock against the back of someone’s throat.

This was fantastic. Shauna and I had fucked a few times and she’d sucked my cock a couple of times, but this was different. It could have been her, I wasn’t sure. We hadn’t done it enough times for me to know her technique. On the other hand, it could have been Laura. That would be fantastic. I had frequently imagined Laura’s lips wrapped around my cock.

I decided that it had to be Laura.

I was disappointed to feel myself being pulled away and I heard my cock pop free of that very talented mouth.

“What are your answers?” Mike asked.

“Laura?” I said, somewhat unsure.

“Mike?” I heard you say with the same uncertainty. I swear I almost came at the thought of you sitting there naked and blindfolded, sucking Mike’s cock.

“Our next test takes a little preparation,” Mike announced. “Ellie, you will be assisted into a swing specially designed by Tommy and the other two girls will get into identical swings. Ellie, your job is to identify the owner of the tongue being used on you. Roger, you have a little bit of an advantage because you can use your sense of taste, but you have to identify whose cunt you are sucking.”

Mike always had such a way with words.

I felt hands on my shoulders, pushing me down into a chair. My hands were tucked underneath me, so I was sitting on them. Then my head was gently pushed forward. I could smell female arousal. The scent of wet cunt was making me even hotter. God, I was desperate to come. I felt moist lips pressed against mine and I practically dived in, devouring the luscious cunt before me. I didn't even care which of the girls it belonged to at this point. I just wanted to taste someone and then stand up and shove my cock into a wet, waiting cunt. I sucked on a firm little clit and could feel the juices coating my tongue. I loved it. The owner of the cunt grunted and twisted against me, but I couldn't tell who it was.

Far too soon, I was pulled away again.

“Your answers please?” Mike asked.

“Umm , Shauna?”

“Tommy?”

“Good. Now for our last test …”

“Finally!” you and I both announced, practically in unison.

This was it. This is what I’d been waiting for.

I was guided around the room and then found myself between a pair of legs and a hand guiding my cock forward. The second I felt moist female flesh, I couldn’t help but lunge forward, sinking myself into the waiting cunt in a single stroke. I heard a gasp and a moan and then I heard your voice. You must have been in the swing contraption right next to me.

“Oh God. Fuck me!” You called out.

I’d heard you use those words before, but never in that order or with that inflection. Of course, I’d never been in the same room when you were getting fucked before either.

Then I felt a hand on the back of my head. “Time for the unveiling,” Mike announced from behind me.

The blindfolds were pulled away and I saw a look of lust and horror on your face as your eyes went from my face down to where my cock was fully embedded in your cunt.

You looked as though you were waiting for me to say something. I couldn’t decide what to do. I wanted to keep on fucking you. I’d never felt so good. But this was wrong … wasn’t it.

So I just stood there, with my cock twitching inside you and you swaying gently in the swing.

We both looked around, expecting to see our friends laughing or something. Instead. I saw Laura on her knees in front of Mike, his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. Tommy had Shauna leaned over a chair and was fucking her hard. From the angle, I assumed he was fucking her in the ass.

They were all watching us, but they weren’t laughing.

Mike spoke first.

“We figured this was the only way to get you two together. We all know you two belong together and fuck the establishment and their social rules. I don’t know why you two couldn’t see it. It wasn’t until Laura finally told Shauna that she and I had been fucking since we were teenagers that we started hatching this plan.

I looked down at you. I still couldn’t move. I still wanted you and in fact, it dawned on me that now that I knew I was fucking you, my own sister, it made it even better. I did love you, and not just like a brother. How could they have seen it and not me?

The same realization slowly crept onto your face and you wrapped your legs around my waist.

“Well, big brother, that’s some cock you have there. I assume it’s you I was sucking and you going down on me? Jesus that feels good. I guess we better keep it in the family.”

“I suppose so,” I told you as I leaned down to kiss you, slipping my tongue into your mouth for the first time and kissing you in a very un-brotherly manner. “And I may never let you put on clothes again. You feel so wonderful. I love you so much.”

“I love you,” you said tenderly and then, reaching up to drag your fingernails down my chest, “now fuck me!”

Published 
Written by huntandpeck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors