Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boring saturday

"sister in law thinks she can blackmail us"

2
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
What started out as a very boring Saturday turned out to be a Saturday to remember and I would have much to remember it too. We were awaken by 1 of our 2 kids at 7 am that he was hungry so Kris , my wife, rolled over my morning wood gave me a smile & a grind and proceeded to the kitchen. After the kids were fed Kris said "How about a shower and I can take care of that" pointing at my boner. I let her get in first then after a few minutes I stepped in only to find out she had already started. Kris had the shower head between her legs and was slowly massaging herself with it. Once she noticed me staring she dropped the shower head and in one motion dropped to her knees and had my cock in her mouth. She bobbed back and forth for a minute then simultaneously began stroking , bobbing & fingering herself I was loving it. I needed more I needed to be inside of her nothing special just some quick nasty shower sex. I lifted her up kissed her then spun her around bent her over and slowly inserted my cock into her wet pussy. That was the only thing I did slowly as soon as I was all the way in I began pumping in n out of her furiously faster and faster and faster then....Perfectly timed children knocking then banging on the door screaming like the house was on fire oh well my orgasm would have to wait...

Our shower was done but there was no way I was gonna make it to bedtime to get rid of this raging hard-on then an answered prayer grandma wanted to have the boys over for the day. We gathered the kids stuff packed there bags with everything under the sun kissed my wife and told her to get ready for Saturday fuckfest. On my way home I was thinking about what Kris had planned she had a bunch of toys , outfits & lingerie which would be the lucky one or ones I would soon find out....

I walked into the house to find Kris in a naughty school girl outfit completely done up including pigtails with ribbon, knee highs and backpack the only thing missing was underwear but I would find out that in a few minutes. She looked awesome her shirt was a front tie that barely held in her 36DD's and the skirt was so short I could see the bottom of her ass while she was standing. The first thing out of her mouth was I have been a bad girl what is my punishment Mr. Rob? I told her she needed a spanking then we would talk so I sat down and she laid across my lap I lifted her skirt and began spanking her gently and fondling her ass at the same time. Then I spanked her fairly hard and slipped my fingers between her legs to feel her pussy she was wet real wet. My hard on was raging I spanked her a few more times then on the last spanking I held my hand on her ass massaging it slowly then I slid my fingers towards her pussy and slowly inserted 1. She let out a very low moan then she jumped up and said "Mr. Rob you are my teacher that is not right if you don't want me to tell my parents I need to see your cock now". I stood up and lowered my shorts and underwear all at once my 7" cock sprung right out after I removed my shorts I sat down and Kris dropped to her knees. She stared at it for a minute like she had never seen it then she said "may I touch it" I said "go ahead but be gentle". She reached out took it in her hand and began slowly stroking it back and forth when pre-cum began dripping out she just used it as lubricant. I was loving it then she said "may I lick it and put it in my mouth" I said "as long as you promise not to tell anyone". She licked the head very carefully all around it then started licking the shaft up n down like a popsicle she went back & forth from the head to the shaft till she got bored. This is when I felt my whole cock engulfed in her mouth, it was like heaven. I was watching my wife bob up n down on my cock like a school girl whore when I thought it couldn't get better she says to me "lets go to the backroom where the cameras are set up and I can really get into it & do a much better job. I sprinted to the backroom and hopped in the big chair she slowly walked to me and I had her stop & slowly spin around so I could get a real good look at her in her school girl outfit. She then said I am going to stroke your cock then I am going to lick it and finally I am going to suck you so good your head will spin. She kneeled down in front of me and began doing just that she was stroking & sucking me when I thought I saw a shadow in the hallway. It was a shadow, a shadow of my 19yo sister in law Jan she was watching everything and apparently taking pics with her smart phone. I lowered my head and whispered to my wife that her sister was watching. My wife spun her head and yelled at her what the fuck are you doing??? They were in the hallway talking when I heard Jan say I want you teach me to suck cock like that if not I start posting these pictures of you.

After some thinking my wife came back with a plan in her head she would blindfold me so I wouldn't know it was Jan sucking my cock. In all the mess my wife forgot 2 very important things 1 they weren't that far down the hallway and 2 our cameras were still rolling. So I thought what the hell I will sacrifice myself so Jan could learn how to suck cock. Jan was a somewhat secluded girl ,so I wasn't shocked that she didn't know how to suck dick, pale white maybe 5'3" no real curves but a nice set of tits. So my wife blindfolds me moves me to the floor and I lay there till I feel a hand on my cock it slowly starts stroking my cock then a little rougher and faster and I say hey take it easy.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

I can hear my wife whispering something then I hear somebody spit and the stroking begins again up & down and twisting at the same time I know this is Kris she knows I love this. Once again it stops some whispering goes on then I feel a tongue on the tip of my cock it swirls around the head for a while goes down my shaft to my balls,licks my balls then back up to the head. I hear some movement and can feel a leg by my side all while a tongue is working on my cock. I say ,to act like its my wife, come on put my cock in your mouth you schoolgirl whore". More whispering and my cock head is engulfed slowly I feel it going down Jans throat it isn't even half way down and shes gagging. She backs off a little then like a trooper more of my cock is in her mouth and throat. She is taking more and more of my cock till she has it all the way in she starts bobbing like a pro up & down faster & faster. I decide to play a little so I reach up grab her ass she has some little workout shorts on so I yank them off and say "Why the hell would you put shorts on" while I proceed to roughly yank them off. After I get them off I spank her hard then stick a finger in her wet slit and start banging her. I can hear her moan she temporarily stops but keeps my cock all the way down her throat I can feel her moaning more while I bang her harder. Time to up the ante I swiftly scoop one leg over me grab Jans ass and pull her hot wet pussy to my mouth. Jan stops sucking sits up and begins riding my face I decide to give her an eaten she will never forget. I flip her on her back put her legs on my shoulders and dive in licking her clit and banging her love hole with my finger. While my wife was contemplating what to do and/or how far to let it go she later told me she began banging herself with her favorite toy. Deciding oh WTH she crawled between my legs and began at first licking and sucking my balls then pulled my shaft into her mouth for some of her fabulous cock sucking. We were going at it pretty good me eating out Jan and my wife sucking my cock when Jan screams out I'm cumming oh god I'm fucking cumming my mouth was soon flooded with Jans pussy juices. Just as Jan was coming down from her orgasm she says I need to be fucked now put that cock in my pussy NOW!!!!! My wife pulls my cock out of her mouth and says to her sister fine but I need to be pleasured at the same time Jan says whatever I don't care just as long as that cock is in my pussy now!!!! At this time I think its ok to remove the blindfold Jan says "when did you know" I say don't worry just get on all fours and put that sweet white ass in the air. She does as told cuz she wants cock bad I tell my wife to get in front of Jan and spread your legs cuz Jan is gonna eat you out or you will get the cock and not her. Jan starts licking her sisters pussy up & down sucking her clit and fingering her. I am about to burst just watching this but I know I have a job to do so I grab my cock place it at the entrance of my sis n laws dripping wet pussy and gently slide it in. As wet as she is I do get a little resistance I pull back then with a little more force slam all the way in. Her head pops up for a second then I start to pump her meanwhile she goes back to her work of eating out her big sisters dripping pussy. As we start to settle into a good rhythm I hear Kris saying she is cummings ,Kris cums in buckets especially if she has a big orgasm, oh my god I'm cumming oh fuck yeah!!!!!! After this Kris got up and sat in the big chair to watch so not wanting to disappoint and wanting to cum so bad I picked up the pace and began slamming,balls slapping on her ass hard. In n out harder & harder!!!!! In the midst of all this my wife begins to play with herself sticking her fingers in her pussy with one hand and the other is massaging her clit she knows I cant handle this and I am mesmerized. Jans screaming snaps me out of my trance as she is having an earth shattering orgasm an eyes rolling body trembling pass out orgasm. This is it I cant hold back any more I am now ramming her so hard she is being lifted off the ground we are all screaming, moaning and sweating. Jan says I want to taste your man juice give it to me now. I stand up she spins around I grab my cock with one hand and her hair with the other place my cock in her mouth give maybe two pumps and the flood gates open. 1,2,3,4 then a 5th shot of cum shoot out of my cock and into her mouth. the first 2 were so hard and fast they shot straight down her throat the next 3 were in her mouth on her lips and some was dripping down on to her beautiful tits. I couldn't stand it so I plopped into the chair with Kris meanwhile Jan scooped up my jizz and proceeded to feed it to herself moaning while she swallowed every bit of it. She crawled over to us put a hand on Kris's pussy and took my limp dick in her mouth to in her words clean it up and get any remaining cum. We sat for a minute just relaxing when Jan said we will do this whenever I want or your pictures might get out. Kris started to say something but I turned on the tv hit rewind told Jan look then I hit play It was Jan my cock in her mouth pumping cum down her throat. I said lose the pics or you go viral. She kept her end of the bargain but I am about to watch our boring Saturday again. If all goes well i tell you about Jans next visit when we have an all night 3 way and both girls dress up for me. This is my first story so please be gentle.

 
Published 
Written by nterested1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments