Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chubby's memoir chapter 4

2
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
In the last chapter Cchubby managed to find out the reason why his mom would not let any one fuck her. He asked his mother to let him finger fuck her which she agreed and ended fucking her without her knowledge. Continue....

It was already late afternoon and we had to pick up dad and Stella from the airport. So on reaching home we started to pack our things to go back when a call from dad came.

Mom put the speakers of the phone on for me to listen to their conversation.

“Hello Honey, we will be back by tomorrow evening flight. I wanted to come back today but Stella insisted on staying back for another day. Have you finished your work with the lawyer?”

If Stella is insisting to staying back for another night, means that she has not been able to get her dad to fuck her yet I thought to myself.

“Yes dear but we will have to come back again, as there are some changes to the documents. Since you are coming back tomorrow I think we will stay back for another night. We will pick you up from the airport tomorrow OK dear?” Mom replied.

“How is Chubby? Is he OK?" Dad inquired.

“He was very sad for fear that I may not have time for him and not pay any attention to him as before.” Mom replied.

“Dear, please comfort him and tell him that I will not monopolize you for myself. You will always be there whenever he may need you.” Dad advised mom.

“Don’t worry dear, he needed me very badly yesterday and I did my best and comforted him last night. I managed to convince him that I will always be there for him, whenever he may need me.” Mom replied, winking at me with a smile.

“You don’t mind me staying another night with him dear? I am sure that will make him very happy.”

“Of course not dear, Go ahead and……. And…..”

“What are you trying to say, dear? Mom asked knowing very well what dad was trying to say.

“I mean this is a good opportunity for you to fulfill your urge for him. Why don’t you…………?” Dad hinted to mother.

No dear, he is too innocent, even to think about me in that way. He loves me too much as his loving mother. What about you. Did you manage to…………with Stella?”

“No dear but ever since she met her uncle, she has been much attached to me. She has been holding on to me, most of the time.” You know dear, when she holds me so tightly that her soft breast rubs against my body. She caused me to have my erection few times already.” Dad informed mom.

“Then why don’t you start by hugging her under the pretext of comforting her, try touching her breast accidentily and see her response.”

“Well let’s wait and see,” was all dad could say. You take care of your son do whatever it takes to make him happy.”

“Don’t worry dear; I know exactly what will make him happy. We went to his favorite restaurant last night but we could not get his favorite dish. Tonight I will make sure that he gets what he missed last night.” Mom replied putting her hand on my cock.

“OK dear Bye, enjoy yourself and see you tomorrow.”

“So you heard that. Your dad has requested me to make you happy, whatever it takes. We have another night with his full permission to complete what we could not do last night.” Mom reminded me.

What was it that we could not complete last night mom? I asked.

“I was supposed to give you a blow job last night. Instead you ended up fucking me and there was no foreplay by you. You did not even touch my body properly. She replied.

“OK mom I will confess. I did not make love to you because I knew you will not let me fuck you. I was only interested to know why you were not letting any cock to enter you. Now that is solved. So what are your plans for tonight?”

Well my plan for tonight is to get fucked by my wonderful handsome son. Not that phony character that I went out with last night. Won’t you fuck me tonight as my son and not a phony character?”

Mom I would love to do just that. The mere thought of fucking you as son has already got me aroused.

We lay in bed in each other’s arms fondling each other, to rest for a while before going out for dinner. Around seven we got up, washed ourselves and went out for dinner. Mom was wearing one piece long blouse.

After dinner went to the bar sitting down facing each other, all the while looking into each other’s eyes with a big smile on their faces. After a couple of drinks later

Mom, Shall we dance? I want to hold you in my arms and feel you.

“Yes son I too like to do just that.”

I took her to the floor, put my arms around her and pulled her close to me and gave her a tight hug.

I put my lips on hers and started to lick them until there were wet. Then I gave her a long kiss. I whispered into her ears,

“Mom, you are so beautiful and sexy. Can I have the pleasure of fucking you tonight?”

“Why wait to get back home. You can fuck me right now on the floor if you so desire to."

I bit her ear and said, “Mom you are not drunk tonight so stop the drama.”

I put my hand under her loose blouse and started rubbing her soft and smooth skin and slowly caught her breast and started to fondle them. I then slowly started kissing her on her shoulders, using my tongue licking her on the neck and tickling her ears with my tongue, making mom to hold him even tighter. She was very quiet.

Mom are you ok?” I asked.

What do you think? I am a machine? With all that rubbing, kissing and necking you have got me all wet and dripping down there.”

I put my hand on her cunt and cupped it, as if cleaning her cunt dry.

“Mom you are wonderful mother. You took care of me as a baby, brought me up and now ……….. You……….You"

“Am I not taking still taking care of you?” Mom asked.

“Yes and now you have taken the role of a lover. I feel sooooooo good (giving her a tight hug)

“Son 25 years ago I planted a tree. Nourished it and now it is beginning to bear fruits of joy. Don’t I have the right to taste the fruits of joy of my efforts?

Sure you do. You can go on enjoying your fruits of joy as long as you live.”

The hugging, kissing, necking and rubbing went on for about half hour. Occasionally rubbing and squeezing her firm breast.

Son Shall we go back. I am so wet and I don’t want to wet the floor. I cannot wait to get back home FOR REAL ACTION.”

Sure mom lets go.”

When we reached home the time was 11pm. We went straight to the bedroom. Took each other into their arms and started to kiss each other on the lips, both trying to push our tongues into the others mouth.

Slowly I unzipped her one piece blouse and let it to drop to the ground. There she was all naked in front of me. She too went for my trouser unzipped and let it drop to the ground. Slowly took out my shirt and there I was all naked in front of her. We stood at a distance looking at each other from head to foot admiring each other’s body for a while.

“You have a beautiful body mom. I can go on watching it for the whole of the night.”

Mom made me sit on the edge of the bed. Slowly she started to rub my legs up and down, slowly up to my thighs pressing the muscles softly. She then put her head between my thighs and started to lick the thighs sending electrical shocks throughout my body.

She then caught hold of my balls with both her hands holding them as weighing them. She then put them into her mouth and slowly started to suck them. Oh my god it felt sooo good that I cannot describe the feeling I was having.

She then took cock in between her two hands and started to rub her hands with his cock in between. Caught it and squeezed for few minutes. She then caught my cock with one hand the other slowly to the cock head slowly and gently pushing his fore skin back. The cock head was all wet with my juice coming out of my cock head. She slowly used her fore finger and slowly started to rub my cock head.

“aowwwww mom I can’t stand it. Please stop it.”

Mom did not stop but carried on rubbing gently so as not to damage the cock head. I was wriggling twisting my body wildly. Suddenly I felt that I was going shoot my juice out.

“Mom I am going to cum.”

“No son control yourself. Don’t shoot yet for your mother’s sake. Pleaaaaseeeee.

She still went on rubbing my cock head slowly. I tried my best to control and suddenly I felt as though there was a road block and the urge to shoot was no more there. I relaxed myself.

“How do you feel now?” Mom inquired.

Mom my love for you has helped me to get rid of the urge to shoot. I am in control of myself now.”

After few more minutes she slowly took my cock head in between her lips and started to bite with her lips. Then taking her tongue out she slowly started to lick my cock head up and down, round and round slowly increasing the pressure and started to suck my cock head. Oh god what a feeling.

I was moaning with pleasure from the best blow job I never ever had in my life. Never ever have any woman I went out with gave me such pleasure. They were all in a hurry to give a quick blow job and to go for the penetration.

Mom then slowly took the whole of my cock into her mouth and started sucking it. She used her tongue to lick my cock all round it. I looked into her face and saw that she was not just obliging me for the blow job but she was really enjoying as if eating her favorite dish.

I was so pleased to see the glow on her face. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 12 o’clock. Wow! One hour of blow job and I felt that it was only few minutes. The best thing was that I did not have any urge to shoot. I was well in control of my body.

Finally she pushed me on the bed and slowly kissing at my hip joint area, started to run her fingers through my cock hair and suddenly caught my hairs and gave a hard pull. Ouch that hurt mom.

“Where were you all the while? Not once you touched my body.”

“I was in the seventh heaven mom. I was enjoying it so much that I got lost in the world of pleasure and did not even realize that the time was passing so fast.

“Son, now you know how a woman feels when men go down to the cunt and play with the clitoris.”

She slowly moved up to my naval and started to lick it up to my breast. She took my nipple into her warm mouth and started to lick and suck both my nipples turn by turn.

Went up to my neck and started to play with my ears. I did not realize that even playing with my ears could give such pleasure. Finally she whispered into my ears.

“Hey lover boy what happened? Why so quiet? Are you lost for words? What happened to all the dirty talk you were having all the time. Say something.”

I could feel her breathing heavily almost out of breath. Her body was warm and soft like cotton. Her nipples were throbbing. I pressed them with my fingers.

“Mom, Are you tired already? I am going to fuck and fuck you for whole for the night, until you ask me to stop.”My father gave you pain and you lost 25 years of fucking. I want to give you so much pleasure for the rest of your our lives that you will forget what my father did to you.” I teased her.

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS



There was a big smile on mom’s face and said, “Yes son, you are right, you don’t enjoy a fuck in a hurry. Take all the time you want to fuck me. I love being fucked by you. Make me enjoy every moment of it.

Like me mom too enjoyed talking dirty. The way she kept using the word fuck again and again was a stimulant by itself. Another hour had gone by so fast that it was like we were making love for few minutes only.

I then laid her flat on the bed and I lay on my left side. I put my left arm under her neck and my right leg on her body. I then ran my right hand over her body slowly rubbing her smooth body. I fondled her breast which was firm like tennis ball. I squeezed them, sometimes softly then firmly. I could see her nipples starting to grow. It was thrilling to watch the nipples growing. Around the nipple I saw pimple pimples coming out.

I caught her nipples with my two fingers and put my thumb on the top and started to rub it. Mom was moaning with her eyes closed, breathing very heavily

Ooooffff……….Aaaaaah yes rub harder ooooooowwwwww soooooo niccccee. She started to wriggle her body. I did this for more than 10 minutes on both her breast.

I then put my mouth on her breast took her nipples into my mouth using my lips to bite them and slowly squeezing them. I then pulled her nipples as if trying to pull them out of her body. Mom continued to moan and her legs together trying to squeeze her cunt tightly. I took my right hand down to feel her cunt and put my finger in side her cunt. It was so wet and when my finger went in jets of her juices were shooting out of her vagina walls.

“Mom, when did you install a jet gun in your cunt?” I joked. “You are splashing my finger as if an enemy has entered into a restricted area and you are shooting them away.”

I then took my finger out to go there later as I want to explore and know the whole of her body bit by bit.

Son, your finger was not the first enemy that got chased away. I have shot dozens of unknown enemies since we started.”

Wow! I did not realize that mom had cummed dozens of times. I then lifted her breast and started to bite them under there. I started to get excited and became rough. I then began to rub and massage her front and right side of her body. I started biting every part of her lovely body. Mom got so excited that she put her arms around me and hugged me so tightly with her legs wrapped around me and was moaning loudly.

“Son, what are you waiting for? Put that 8 inches of your cock in to your mom’s cunt and fuck her. Fuck me son, fuck me. I can’t wait. Are you going to put it in or do you want me to guide that cock of yours to my burning cunt. Fuck me son fuck me she kept pleading. Oh god I can’t wait for that 8 inches of meat to go into my fucking cunt.”

“Mom I have not seen that fucking cunt of yours yet. Let me have a look at it first before I put this 8 inches cock of mine into your fucking cunt.”

“Why are you torturing me son? Go, go and see my fucking cunt and see how it is suffering and crying for that cock of yours. See it and satisfy yourself then fucccck me. I can’t wait.”

I was so surprised that my mom was talking so dirty and wondered what got in to her. But I loved all that dirty talk. I got up and pulled her to the edge of the bed and I got on my knees on the floor. I put her legs over my shoulders and there I was having my face right at the entrance of her lovely pinkish cunt. I could feel the heat of her cunt. I put my fingers on her cunt and slowly rubbed her soft and wet cunt on the outside.

She was so aroused and her body relaxed that when I touched her cunt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by oldisgold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors