Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's and Beth's Problems are Solved

"Two sixteen-year-old cousins want to be treated as women. Their male cousins meet their needs."

69
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

John and Sarah had two children, Bob, aged eighteen, and Cindy, aged sixteen. John was an investment banker, and the family lived comfortably.

June, and Tom, had two children, Jason, aged twenty-two, and Beth, aged sixteen. Tom was on an overseas tour in the military.

Unknown to most people, including the children, was that John and Sarah were siblings.

Bob had a girlfriend but had never been laid. Cindy and her cousin, Beth, didn’t have boyfriends. Both girls had many dates with boys but always came home frustrated. Cindy and Beth spent a lot of time together in each other’s rooms, including sleepovers at each other’s houses. They often spent their time meeting each other’s sexual needs.

Because Cindy and Beth spent so much time together, Bob started calling them “Lezzies” behind their mother’s backs. The name-calling truly hurt the girls because they really wanted to find boyfriends who weren’t just interested in getting their rocks off but wanted them as women and who made sure they were sexually satisfied, too.

Cindy felt that none of the boys at school met her requirements. She thought that Bob might, but changed her mind when she realized that Bob never dated the same girl twice.

Beth felt the same way about both her cousin.

After school one day, Cindy confessed her and Beth’s frustrations to her mother.

“Mom, why are guys my age so selfish when it comes to sex? All they want is for a girl to get them off then leave the girl frustrated.”

“Honey, it’s always been that way. I blame their fathers for not teaching them correctly, if at all,” Sarah replied.

“Beth has the same problem and we end up meeting each other’s sexual needs. Bob has started calling us “Lezzies”. I’m worried that his words will get out around the school,” cried Cindy.

“Don’t worry about your brother, I’ll correct his behavior. Give me some time to think about what you’ve told me,” her mother said.

That night, she discussed Cindy’s problem with John.

“John, Cindy is very unhappy and sexually frustrated. You know how teen boys are about leaving their partner high and dry,” Sarah told him.

“So, what are you suggesting?” he asked.

“I’m not suggesting anything, John. I was wondering if you had any suggestions,” Sarah replied.

“Not off the top of my head, let me sleep on it,” John responded.

The following day at work, John remembered that his sister June’s twenty-two-year-old son was single. He called his sister to find out if Jason was romantically involved with anyone. He explained Cindy’s problem, and she was outraged that John would suggest that Jason have sex with John’s sixteen-year-old daughter but gave him Jason’s phone number.

June didn’t know that Jason preferred to be with young teenage girls, which was why he wasn’t seriously dating anyone his age. When John called Jason, he readily agreed to date Cindy and have sex with her.

When John told Cindy that her cousin, Jason, would be calling her for a date, she was elated. None of the kids at school had to know he was her cousin, just that she was dating a twenty-two-year-old guy.

Bob answered the door when Jason arrived to pick Cindy up for their first date. He was surprised to see Jason and asked why he was there.

“I’m here to pick up Cindy for our date,” Jason replied.

“What??” Bob asked again.

“You heard me, Bob. I’m here to pick up Cindy for our date,” he repeated.

Confused, Bob let Cindy know that Jason was there. Sarah and Cindy went to the door. Cindy wore a modest dress and flats. Jason escorted her to his car, and they left.

“You could learn some things from Jason. He knows how to treat a woman,” Sarah said as she turned away from the door.

Jason and Cindy ate dinner at a local family-owned restaurant before going to the movies. In the dark, Jason’s arm circled Cindy’s shoulders, and his hand rested against the side of her breast. Cindy’s panties got damp as his hand rubbed the side of her bra-encased C-cup breast.

When Cindy got home, she found Sarah waiting up for her.

“How was your date, Honey?” she asked.

“It was great, Mom. I feel like I’m floating on a cloud,” Cindy replied.

“Where did you go?” Sarah asked.

“We went to a local restaurant for dinner, then to the movies,” she responded.

“That sounds nice,” Sarah responded.

“Jason was really nice, Mom. He’s a hunk too!” Cindy exclaimed.

“Are you two going out again?” her Mom asked.

“Yeah, he asked me out for next Friday, Mom,”

“Cindy, I have to ask you a very serious question. If Jason asked you to have sex, would you?”

“In a heartbeat, Mom,” Cindy replied.

“Good. After Jason has sex with you a few times, you can teach your brother how to treat a woman.”

“Are you serious, Mom? You want me to have sex with my brother?” Cindy asked.

“Look at it this way, Cindy. You can train him to be a good lover, then he can date Beth,” Sarah suggested.

“A bit of a non-conformist idea, but I like it!” Cindy declared.

The following Friday, Jason asked Sarah if Cindy could spend the night in his guest bedroom because they’d be out late rather than bringing her home. Sarah knew what his real purpose was and didn’t object.

Jason took her to dinner again then they went to his apartment. Once there, they made out for a while until Cindy was totally worked up.

She put her arms around his neck, then whispered, “Take me to bed and show me how a real man takes care of a woman.”

Jason lifted her in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. He slowly undressed her like he was unwrapping a present, then Cindy undressed him. They lay on the bed and made out some more before he spread her legs, got between them, and ate her pussy. Cindy was so worked up that she came in a couple of minutes.

“Oh My God,” she yelled as she came.

Jason continued licking her folds and massaging her clit until she had a second orgasm.

“OH SHIT!” she screamed.

Jason lapped up all her juices, then allowed her to come down from her orgasm. He moved up her body when she nodded until his cock entered her. As he slowly went deeper into her love tunnel, Cindy thrust her hips up to take him even deeper. When their pubes touched, he held still, allowing her to get used to being filled.

After a minute or two, Cindy started thrusting her hips up at Jason again. He started stroking his cock out and then into her. He started stroking slow and easy, gradually gaining speed and strength. As he got closer to cumming, he started pounding her pussy.

“I’m almost there, Cindy,” Jason yelled.

“Me too! Cum with me, Jason,” she yelled.

Suddenly, her orgasm hit, and her pussy convulsed around his cock.

“YES!, Cum with me!” she screamed.

“I’m cumming with you!” Jason yelled as his cock shot cum deep in her pussy multiple times.

Cindy leaned over Jason and kissed him passionately as they lay there recovering.

MagnoliaVS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagnoliaVS

When they broke the kiss, she said, “Thank you for showing me how a woman should be treated.”

Jason replied, “Thank you for allowing me to do it.”

They had sex several more times that night. When he took Cindy home in the morning, Sarah had a couple of questions for her.

“How was he?” Sarah asked.

“He was great, Mom. At first we made out for a couple of hours, then he ate me to two orgasms before we fucked. After that, we had sex several more times overnight. Now, I need to get some sleep.”

“Okay, Honey. We’ll talk some more after you get up.”

Four hours later, Cindy woke and went to the kitchen wearing a sheer nightie. Her mother sat at the table drinking coffee.

“Sit down, Cindy, I have a few more questions to ask,” Sarah stated.

“Sure, Mom,” she said as she sat at the table.

Before Sarah could say anything further, Bob came into the kitchen to get something cold to drink. He could see Cindy’s breasts through the sheer material of her nightie and stared until Sarah cleared her throat, and he left.

Sarah continued once he was gone, “While you were sleeping, I talked with Jason. He said that sex with you was the most satisfying sex he’s ever had. He wants to get to know you better with the object of possibly getting engaged next year.”

“I’d like to get to know him better too, Mom,” Cindy admitted.

“I also told him that you were supposed to teach Bob how to treat a woman. He had no problem with you having sex with Bob until you get engaged, if that happens.”

“Mom, I still want to go over to Jason’s on Friday nights. I can teach Bob during the week,” Cindy insisted.

“That’s fine, Honey,” Sarah responded.

“Mom, can I ask you a very personal question?”

“Go ahead and ask, but I may not answer, Cindy.”

“It seems very odd to me that you and Dad don’t have a problem with me having sex with my cousin and brother. It makes me think that you and Dad are related. Am I right?” asked Cindy.

“Cindy, you can’t say a word about this to anyone. Yes, it’s true. Dad and I are siblings, so is your Aunt June,” Sharon answered.

“Thank you for being honest, Mom. It’ll be our secret,” said Cindy.

Cindy spent the entire next weekend with Jason. On Friday night, he gave her pointers on how she could improve her blow jobs before they fucked several times. On Saturday, they spent the day at the zoo. That night, Jason introduced Cindy to anal sex.

“Sweetie, get on your hand and knees,” Jason instructed.

He took a tube of gel lubricant and smeared it on her anus. He then lubed a finger and pushed it through her sphincter.

“How does that feel?” he asked.

“Strange, but it doesn’t hurt,” she replied.

Jason lubed two fingers and inserted them fully.

“What about now, Sweetie?”

“Ooo, I could get used to this,” she moaned.

He lubed three fingers and inserted them, stretching her sphincter even further.

“Fuck my ass, Jason, stop teasing me!” Cindy yelled.

He lubed his cock and slid it into her ass until his balls were against her ass, then slowly stroked out and in.

“I like this. Fuck me harder, Jason.”

Jason obliged her and was soon pounding Cindy’s ass.

“YES, YES! I’M CUMMING,” she screamed.

Her ass spasmed around his cock, and Jason filled her ass with cum.

When his cock shriveled, he suggested they take a shower and get cleaned up.

Once they cleaned up, they lay in bed, cuddling, and fell asleep.

On Sunday, they fucked several times before Jason took her home so she could do her homework.

Monday, after school, Cindy sat down with her mother to have a serious conversation.

“Mom, Jason is fucking me but Beth is still miserable. I take care of her needs as best I can but she sees me happy while she’s still needy,” Cindy explained.

“I guess you better get to work teaching your brother,” Sarah suggested.

On Tuesday, she took Bob to her bed. She was surprised that he was an accomplished lover; he just needed a confidence boost and some polishing of his techniques. When Cindy finished, she told him that he’d get some pussy soon.

The following day, Cindy had Beth come home with her. Sarah explained that if Beth wanted to feel more like a woman, Bob would gladly fulfill her needs.

“But what about my Mom,” Beth asked.

“Let me worry about your Mom,” Sarah declared, then called Bob into the kitchen.

“Bob, why don’t you take Beth to your room and make her happy?” Sarah suggested.

During the two hours they were in his room, he sucked on her nipples, ate her pussy, and fucked her twice. He gave her four orgasms during that time. When she came back to the kitchen, it was on wobbly legs.

“So, do you feel better now?” Sarah asked.

“WOW,” was all Beth could say.

“You better go grab a shower without getting your hair wet, then I’ll take you home,” Sarah suggested.

As Sarah and Cindy drove her home, Beth asked, “How often can I come over after school?”

“Whenever you can arrange it with Bob,” Cindy suggested.

“That sounds great!” declared Beth.

Cindy and Jason grew closer and closer until, three months later, she stopped taking her birth control pills. A month after turning seventeen, she missed her period.

Cindy called Jason and asked him to come to her house. She asked her parents to join them in the den when he arrived. When everyone was together, she announced that she had missed her period and was probably pregnant. Jason jumped up, held her off the ground, then spun her around.

He put her down and said, “I love you more than you know.”

He then turned to her father and asked, “May I marry Cindy?”

John said, “Before I say yes, there’s something you both have to know. Sarah, I, and your Mom, Jason, are all siblings. While your Mom was initially shocked at the idea, Jason, she saw the wisdom of my idea. If you still want to marry Cindy, I wish you both much happiness.

The following day, Jason bought an engagement ring for Cindy. After putting it on her finger, he called his mother to inform her of their engagement and Cindy’s pregnancy. She was as happy as her brother and sister that Jason had found the woman he wanted to settle down with. After Jason told her the news, Sarah took the phone and talked to her sister.

“Have you noticed that Beth seems a lot happier these days?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, she does seem a lot happier,” June acknowledged.

“Would you like to know why?” Sarah queried.

“Sis, don’t tell me Bob is fucking her,” she said.

“Yes, June, he is,” Sarah chuckled.

“Damn it, Sis…”

“Would you rather have a depressed daughter or a happy one?” Sarah asked.

“You’re right, as usual, Sis. Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me, thank Cindy. I only facilitated it,” said Sarah.

A month before her due date, Jason and Cindy were married in a civil ceremony; John, Sarah, and June were witnesses. Three weeks later, Cindy gave birth to their little girl, Dawn.

A month after Dawn’s birth, Beth missed her period. Nine months later, her baby boy, Eric, decided to escape his prison and came crying into the world. Two weeks after Eric’s birth, Bob and Beth were also married in a civil ceremony.

Published 
Written by Dadsgoodgirl67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments