Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious Cousins - The Cabin

"True story of naive cousins exploring their sexual differences."

60
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Back in the early nineteen sixties, Bob's parents took a vacation to northern Wisconsin each summer. Most years, they spent the time at his grandfather's house, but this year, they rented a cabin at a lake. Joining seventeen-year-old Bob and his parents were his sixteen-year-old sister Carolyn, his aunt Peggy, and her daughter Susan, something of a spoiled girl, who was also sixteen. They came every year, but this was the first time they'd all be staying together in a three-bedroom cabin.

It was an innocent time compared to these days, with no cell phones, cable TV, or internet. And sexual entertainment in the form of books or movies was not easily available to teens, especially those with pretty strict parents who kept tabs on them. Many teens in those days knew a little about sex, mostly from their parents as warnings not to get pregnant, but had no personal experience, and that certainly applied to Bob, his sister, and their cousin.

At the cabin, Bob and Carolyn shared a bedroom off a hall at the front of the cabin with two full-sized beds, while Susan and Peggy had a bedroom with a single full-sized bed next door. After that came a bathroom and then the nicest bedroom, where Bob's parents stayed, down the hall at the back of the cabin. Families on vacation did the usual things for that time: saw a few tourist sites, went swimming, played some outdoor games and maybe some indoor board games in the evenings, and enjoyed a few meals at local restaurants. Bob's family was no different, but on two nights, the adults went out to a bar, and the kids were left at the cabin. What happened next was on the second of those nights, the last evening of their stay.

On that night, all three kids ended up in the front bedroom, sitting on one of the full beds, listening to music on Chicago's WLS AM radio, which came in on any clear night. The floor lamp was off because they were supposed to be asleep by now, and the parents would see any light in the bedroom window when they pulled in to park.

While sitting and listening to the radio in the near dark, Susan said, “My mom told me about where babies come from, and that men were different from women, and that is how they could make a baby. But I've never seen what men look like.”

She said to Bob, “Maybe you could show us.”

Bob was surprised by Susan's request and said, “No way, and it's too dark in here to see anything anyway.”

Susan was curious and didn't quit. “Draw me a picture of it, then,” she said.

“No, and it's too dark for that, too,” Bob answered.

“Can I at least touch yours?”

“No.”

“I'll let you touch mine.”

This got Bob a lot more interested, as any boy his age would be. He was into the idea.

“How would we do that?” he asked.

Well,” Susan thought, “we could all start together and touch each other for a few minutes.”

They sat in the dark, each thinking about it.

“What do you think, Carolyn? Do you want to do it?” Bob asked.

“I'll do it,” Carolyn said.

Bob summed it up, “So, we all want to do it then?”

“Yes,” both girls chimed in.

“Good,” said Bob. “So, let's start when the next song comes on.”

They waited, sitting in a circle on the bed, for the current song to end. Then there were ads, and then the DJ finally introduced the next song, “Walk Like a Man” by the Four Seasons.

When the song started, they began in the dark. Carolyn reached for Bob and felt a semi-erect penis through his pajama bottoms. Bob reached for Carolyn with his left hand, found her bottoms, and started feeling for a way in. At the same time, he reached for Susan with his right hand, found her bare thigh, and slid his hand down, touching her pussy.

“Bob's cheating!” Susan shouted, and everyone stopped. “Bob's cheating, and I'm not going to do this,” she said.

With that, Susan pulled up her bottoms and headed for the door. The cousins had not talked about taking their bottoms off first, which only Susan assumed and had begun doing, and now it ended their adventure before it even got started. Carolyn turned off the radio, and she and Bob got into their separate beds to go to sleep.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

Later, as Bob tried but failed to go to sleep while thinking about what almost happened, he heard Susan open the door and step into their room. Carolyn had fallen asleep, but Susan came to Bob's bed and whispered, “Come to my room.”

“Why?” asked Bob.

“I want to do it again, what we were going to do before.”

Bob had been wishing they hadn't stopped, so he said, “Okay,” and they quietly snuck out so they wouldn't wake Carolyn. They went to Susan's room next door.

Susan closed the door and turned on the floor lamp, since from this room, it did not shine through a window to the parking spots. If they heard their parents arrive, they'd have about half a minute to turn the lamp off and get back to their beds.

So they sat on the bed facing each other. Susan said, “I thought we could take our bottoms off and look at each other.”

Bob said, “Okay,” and they each slipped off their pajama bottoms.

They realized it would work better if they laid side by side, head to toe, so they did. Then they propped on an elbow to see better.

For Bob, there wasn't a lot to see, what with Susan's slight muff of a pussy, all closed up and looking like a narrow slit. Meanwhile, Susan was looking at an erect penis.

She asked, “Can I touch it?”

“If I can touch yours," Bob replied a little anxiously.

“Okay,” she said and moved her free hand to his penis. Susan found a firm penis with funny ridges and folds and an oddly shaped end with a hole in it.

“Is that where you pee?” she asked.

“Yes.... Where do you pee from?”

“From here,” Susan said and pointed to the middle of her pussy.

Bob touched where she pointed while Susan continued to explore Bob's penis. Before long, she was running her hand up and down his dick, and Bob was running his hand up and down her slit as it slowly opened for him.

“That feels good,” Susan said, with a touch of excitement in her voice.

“What you're doing feels good, too,” Bob replied with satisfaction.

They continued to discover each other in this way until he felt the opening of her vagina and slid his finger into her.

“Ouch,” she said. “That hurts.”

Bob stopped, but then she shifted herself a little to ease his access.

“Don't stop... it feels good,” she said.

And so it went, each playing with the other and enjoying it. Susan was enthralled with Bob's penis, its look and feel, and how rigid it was. She looked at his balls as well, but his penis was the main attraction for her. He was enjoying her exploration as well. She had gotten so much more than she asked for in wondering what it looked like.

Meanwhile, Bob was thrilled with being able to see and touch a girl's pussy, with how soft it was, and how it got wet and slippery as he fondled it. He frequently slid his finger into her, then out, while also caressing the rest of her pussy, and she reacted with soft moans as he did.

Both of the cousins were enjoying themselves and their first sexual adventure when they heard the car drive up on the gravel. Near panic hit them, and they grabbed for their bottoms. Fumbling, they both got theirs on, and Susan turned the lamp off. Suddenly very dark, Bob had a little trouble finding the door, but got out and to the hall just as their parents came in. They saw him but figured he was headed back from the bathroom, half asleep, and said nothing. Bob used his hands to hide the bulge in his pajama bottoms, and no one noticed. He got into his bed while Carolyn continued to sleep in the other bed, and no one was the wiser as to his rendezvous with Susan.

And so it ended. The last day at the cabin was uneventful, and none of the three kids ever mentioned that night again.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments