Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Secret

"Daddy's Dark Secret"

20
5 Comments 5
12.0k Views 12.0k
878 words 878 words

Have you ever wondered if your parents have deep dark secrets. Well here's a story about a father who secret was reveled.

It all started one day when Sam came home from work and saw that his wife just left him. Sam was not suprised because his wife had been sleeping around. Sam got full control of his two daughters Ashley and Lilly. Ashley just turned 17 and was a very beautiful young lady. She had blonde hair green eye's and she was gifted with a very busted chest 36 DD to be exact. Ashley was a smart girl when it came to school got good grades and was all around liked by her piers. Lilly on the other hand was a bit of a wild one. She is 16 with wild fire red hair. She to was blessed with a boobs, 34 D's.

Well Sam was happy to have his daughters around they liked to go on family vacations to theme parks. Sam worked hard so he has money to spoil his little girls. He owns his own's a good size car dealership. So needless to say his girls was taken care of. One day Sam came home early to find Ashley and Lilly watching porn and playing with each other. This shocked him because they was sister for one and he thought Ashley of all people would never do something like that. So he let his presents know. The girl was shocked and embarrassed to have been caught. Sam and the girls had a family meeting that night. Ashley and Lilly agreed not to do that again.

So a week went by and Sam was still thinking about seeing his two daughters playing with each other. What was a surprise to him it was begining to turn him on. So when he came home that night as usual they ate and all went and got ready for bed. Well Sam still turned on about thinking of his two daughters. So he sneeks into Ashley's room. To his surprise she slept naked with no covers. This gave him a instant hard on. So he quietly pulled it out and started to stroke it. Just when he was about to explode Ashley woke up and as so as she did her dad shot her right in the eye. Sam now thinking he is in a world of shit looks at Ashley and try to explain. Ashley stops him right in the middle of it and says "thank you daddy". He was shocked he asked "why's that baby". she replied "I always wanted to taste your cum. I have had fantasy's of you since I was 16. I just never knew how to make them come true".

Sam now completly in shock said well "if you would like I could eat you out".

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

Ashley without any hesitation grab a hold of her father and told him to "EAT MY PUSSY DADDY". Sam began to eat his daughter out. She tried to stay as quiet as possible but lets out a loud moan. This a woke Lilly in the next room. Just then Ashley Squirted all over her father. Lilly walks in to find her dad eating her sister out. By this time Sam regained his hard on. So Lilly took it upon herself to enjoy her father's cock in her mouth. Sam again was in shock but started to enjoy knowing his baby girl was sucking his dick. Ashley then started to eat Lilly's pussy in the process.

When Lilly Stopped sucking she asked if he could fuck her little tight pussy. So Sam bent her over and started to slowly thrust his dick into Lilly as she moan ever louder with every inch of his dick going in her. Ashley is sitting next to them just playing with her new vibrator that Lilly bought her. Now Sam hearing both of his daughter's getting pleased by him is almost unbearable for him and he is starting to lose control. All of a sudden he explodes all in his little daughter. Ashley got all upset because she didnt get daddy's cum in her. Sam told Ashley dont worry baby your next. Ashley was very pleased and couldn't wait. So she started to suck every last drop out of Lilly's pussy. 

Sam watching this got turned on very quickly and before he knew it he was hard again. Ashley looked over and seeing that pushed her father on the bed and began to ride his cock very violently. Sam was moaning so loud so Lilly sat right on his face and made him suck her pussy. She made Sam eat his own cum and he enjoyed every bit of tasting both his and his daughters cum in his mouth. With Ashley and Lilly on top they started kissing each other. In no time Lilly started to have a full body orgasm. As she squirted in her fathers mouth this made him cum all in Ashley's tight little pussy. Just as fast as her father came she did all over his dick. After all said and done Sam and his two daughters relationship has changed.

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading. This was my first story please let me know how I did rate and comment please.

 

Published 
Written by horny_patriot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments