Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gambling Joint, Karma And Half-Glasses

"Butch gets even and Gran gets a new kind of juice."

9
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Hello there, Buck here. It is a different title, for sure. You must be wondering where is this going. Way back in the day when I was somewhat less than a teenager, my mouth got me in trouble quite often and since I and my brother and sister were babysat by Gran, well, she always made sure that Mom and Dad did know of the bad words I said at times. I knew I had to clean things up as I had that white bar of soap stuck in my face.

I also knew that Gran would get her comeuppance for ratting me out when she could have done it herself. Actually, she did give me the business; that not being enough, she made sure Mom and Dad also got word.  

Fifteen years later finds me quite grown up and a great wrencher on large Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, and Wisconsin engines used for air pumps, water pumps, and generators. I worked my butt off to the point of coming across some nice generators, which turned out good for Gran.

In the last five years, Gran took up weekend gambling; though she never lost big, she lost her gas and power from time to time and the way I heard it in the family, she felt she didn't have to repay anyone for their kindness in getting her power or gas back on.

Considering what I went through with her, I was in no way willing to put out cash for her utilities and I had no problem telling her how I felt about it. What could she do? What can she do?

I don't hate her; no, I like her most of the time, but I wish my feeling for her was better. The way she dresses is hot, a skirt and blouse, patent black pumps or uppers. She has quite a nice pair and I love the way her silver or gold half-glasses, either in narrow ovals, half-moon style, or half-square hang from a pearl beaded chain using her blossoms as a shelf, and how the light of the room sparkles in them. I find that to be very erotic. There are a number of times I've thought of how nice it would be to have Gran as a lover. I have no use for girls; not till they have grown in the ways I want, to be somewhat established in life and looking good.

Well, I got a call from Gran asking me if I could bop over after work. It was getting dark when I got there, all other houses being lit but hers, and since half a dozen homes were fed by the same transformer or pole pig, I knew a lack of bucks flowing to the electric company meant a lack of current flowing to Gran's place. I could have called the electric company and got her juice back on but it was after hours and I wasn't going to put that extra seventy-five dollars out.

So we talked in my truck for a bit. I said nothing about paying the bill, but that I could set her up with a generator and have her furnace and lights on. I set her up and she had power enough for TV, skillet, a few lights, fridge, and the furnace. She called me Sunday morning telling me her neighbors were irked due to the sound of a generator running continuously, and asked me to come over and take it away. I was assuming she thought I was going to just hand out some bucks to get power back at the service drops.

"So, Buck, I need to borrow some money to get my power back."

"Gran, what makes you think I have money floating around that I can just part with it, only to never get it back?"

"What makes you think you won't get it back?" she asked with just a tint of worry; she knows what her credit score is.

I gave it to her straight, "Well, Gran, word has it you owe over two grand back to the family for past paid bills."

"And you believe that?" Gran said with a slight amount of vinegar.

"Yeah, Gran, actually I do."

"Why?"

"You think I'm just feeding my face at family events? You never noticed I don't talk much?"

"I wondered about that, why you weren't having a nice time."

"Oh I was having a good time, talking to a few cousins I don't see too much."

"Well, I really need to get my power on." Gran said in a strange way, more like how am I going to get this to happen? "I promise you Buck, I'll pay you back."

"Why have you not paid back anyone else?"

"That is not your business... Buck," she says with some vinegar, her attitude being 'where does he get off asking me a question like that'.

"Buck it was not proper for you to ask me that, why have I not paid back anyone."

"Well to be quite frank about it, you're asking me to loan you cash to get your lights back on. I have a right to ask questions on that subject. You don't want to answer them? Then sit in the dark."

"Why am I feeling you are holding a grudge against me?" Gran asks, standing there with her hands on her hips, her sparkling halfs throwing bolts of lightning at me; yeah gran is upset.

"Probably because I am."

Gran stood there with her face open but no words emerged.

"Why you little..." she then stopped dead in her tracks.

"Little what, GRAN? You have a lot of nerve ya know that... this attitude of everyone owes you, that is why you never paid back anyone who got your lights on for ya. Then you run to me, thinking I'm gonna wuss out and help you. HA HA, that's a laugh."

Gran looked like she was about to either explode or maybe implode. I doubt anyone but me has ever had the balls to stand up to her.

"I can't believe you don't love your Gran."

"Trying for sympathy; not gonna work.  Ya know if you punished me way back and not made sure I got punished twice, I would have had a lot more love for you. It is sad, as I'd love to have had a much nicer relationship with you; a good part of that due to your style of dress."

"Really, Buck?"

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

"Yes, Gran... really. How am I to respect myself for loving a Granny who took so much delight in making sure I got punished? I bet you got off on that."

"Is that what you think? That I enjoyed telling your Mom and Dad?"

"Damn straight, Gran, you could've punished me and I would have deserved it but to make sure I got it twice... I swore I'd get even. You always said you have to be truthful; is this enough truth?"

"You have really changed Buck. You say how you feel and have no issues with it." Gran sounded like she knows nuthin, but nuthin was gonna get by me.

"Well Buck, I am sorry; I should have taken care of those things myself and not let you be punished twice. You have made that very clear to me. Is there any way we could start anew? To really have a good relationship with each other?"

Damn, she seemed very sincere, maybe it was what she needed to hear... but yeah, I could get into that. A very good thing with Gran.

"Okay. Gran, I do believe you, and yes I'd love to have a great thing going on with you."

She looked at me as though she'd just read my mind about wanting her in the sack, and she was right. She asked me, "Why do I get the idea you want to bed me?" I hope you don't mind me saying what I feel."

"I don't mind you asking that, because it is what I have in mind."

"You want to sleep with me? Her look depicted a woman who thinks, 'Hey this could be nice'.

"Yup, been thinkin' about it for some time. In the interest of being a  loving couple, I'll get your lights on, and I'd love to turn on your lights as well."

"So you're saying you will help me get my lights on?"

"Yes, Gran, I will. I would still love to be very close as well."

By then. Gran must have known that what I am saying was agreeing with her lady-parts; she was actually breathing heavier.

"Buck, you are serious... I'm like forty years older, Why ever would you want an older woman?"

"So ya never heard of Ben Franklin's letter to Polly Baker? About the joys of an older lady?"

She was still standing there with her chin in her hand.

"Gran, there are loads of girls out there,  girls whose biggest thrill is hearing their song on the radio. I'd rather spend time talkin' to a woman who knows what makes the world work."

I guess the idea of being satisfied after a large interval of time had her pussy throbbing.

Se we go into her room, she strips and hangs her clothes neatly. I'm also removing my clothes.

"Get all your pairs of glasses, Gran..."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. This is not the time for questions - and put on those gold narrow ovals."

Gran was on the bed, her head on a pillow and those sweet gold ovals part-way down her nose.

I began by stroking the tops of her nipples with her half-moon style and half-square style at the same time. She was looking at me with an expression slowly changing to a smile and I heard soft 'ooohs'. I took her half-moon styles and held out the beaded chain, running the chain back and forth against the side of her left nipple and managing to lick her right nipple in either short, quick licks or long, slow licks. I saw Gran's hand going to her bush.

"Sorry, Gran,  no time for a han' job now..."

She sees me take her half-square styles down to the promised land, the land of milk and honey.

I started to run her beads through her labia and the oohs were getting louder. I took those half's and rubbed them all over her labia, which is by now very gushy. Her Gold half-square's were not ready to be seen, through.

"Look at this Gran," I said as I licked them.

"I never knew you could be so romantic, Buck." she said in a very different voice.

I grabbed her sparkling black heel, holding it at the toes and bottom of the heel and started licking it. "Nice heels, Gran."

I was so fuckin hard, and soon I had that sexy heel dangling off my dick. "Look at this, GRAN!"

She did, and she smiled.

"Oh, I can do things with that heel Buck!

Her eyes were the size of dinner plates."Watch this, Gran." I took the backside of that heel and dragged it through her bush. She was now starting to wiggle at the hips, and her puss is sopping wet by now. I took the toes-end of that heel and started plunging it into her vagina.

"Sca-rew the shoe, Buck, go in already!"

"No problem with that, Gran," I am in. Oh, damn was this nice or what? Gran was nice and tight like a piston with a ring job; yeah that tight.

I gave it to her nice and slow, but now I wanted to cum and I pushed the throttle forward to the eighth notch. Oh yeah, Gran was so gonna get hammered, pounded, whatever term she wanted, she was gonna look at me in a much different way after this. I thought she might deliberately not pay the bill just to have a different kind of juice flowing her way.

Gran had her legs clad in those sparklin' black pumps and I felt the smoothness of 'em. I was sure the light of the room was jumping around on them like lightning bolts. The witch from 'Witchy Woman' ought to use a high-heel instead of that silver spoon she's been driving herself to madness with. I liked the way the room's lighting was sparkling in Gran's gold ovals, and how the beads swayed in time to the good fucking I was giving her.

"Well, Buck, I don't know about you, but I feel like a new woman."

"I feel pretty good too, Gran. I'll call the power company now, get some juice heading over here pretty soon."

"Buck, I like your juice a lot better."

 

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments