Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Sis Pregnant, Chapter 5

"The birth of their new baby wasn't the only changes coming for these two!"

57
21 Comments 21
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Anna and I continued to have sex, and although it got to a point where she couldn't kneel well or do some of the things she and I loved to do, we put those things on the shelf. Instead, I started getting pleasure from little things I would do for her–like helping her to get up from a chair, telling her how beautiful she looked pregnant, rubbing creme on her belly to keep her skin soft and pliable. Anna did get a few small stretch marks, but I reassured her that she was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever known, and I kissed each of her stretch marks as I put creme on them. They were barely noticeable except that she knew they were there.

Then nine months after she came home, we were in the hospital. Anna gave birth to a beautiful 7.75 pound, 22-inch long baby girl. We called her Sarah, meaning Princess, and she certainly was that. Our little Princess.

Almost as soon as the baby popped out, Anna went to work getting her body back in shape. And let me tell you, between taking care of the baby, taking care of me, and doing the exercises she needed to do to get her body back, that girl put in some SERIOUS work! I was so proud of her–she didn't use the baby as an excuse for anything. She did her housework, she fed and took care of the baby's needs. 

And she was still willing and even wanting to please and pleasure me. She told me it was her duty as my slutwife to make sure I didn't go without. And while I tried not to "need" her when she was tired, she never showed me she was tired. The woman was amazing and now I know why she was so in demand as a model. She didn't have an off switch!

Having a baby also led to a few new kinks that she found exciting. One, for example, occurred when she needed to "pump" and store some breastmilk. The titty fairy had been quite generous to her, and one day her tits were full - more full than Sarah could possibly need. So Anna wanted to pump. But like always, pumping always made her really horny. So I put two and two together...

"Anna go get your pump," I told her after she complained about her tits hurting. She got up and got the pump. Mom was at work at the time, and I think Anna had an idea that this was going somewhere interesting. 

We have a very sturdy coffee table in the living room that I could put to good use. "Get up on the coffee table on all fours." She did as I instructed. I pulled her cami top up and off her and unzipped and pulled down her jean shorts, helping her to slip them off her completely. With her on all fours on the coffee table in nothing but her panties, I was ready. 

"Lick the cup," I told her. She licked all around the cup of the breast pump. I turned the machine on and it began softly whirring. I attached one cup to one of her tits. I gave her the second and she licked it as well. I attached it to the other tit.

"Ohhh..." she moaned softly. She loved the feeling of the pump–not only did it relieve the pressure on her tits. but the soft sucking felt sexy too. It turned her on so much sometimes, that she called me in so I could be her "milking machine"!

Today, though, was about her. I wanted to reward her for her hard work and this was the perfect chance. I moved around behind her and began toying with her, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Oh God, Master! Oh, you know what your touch does to me! Ohhh" she moaned, her hips kicking into gear and beginning to grind against my hand almost as if they had a mind of their own!  She spread her legs to afford me better access, and I moved further under her to rub her greedy clit. This really set her on fire!

"Oh, Master yes! Yes! Play with my clit! Oh fuck, play with your slutty cow's pussy! Finger fuck your slut cow and milk me properly!" Anna had taken to having me call her cow whenever I milked her like this. She loved being degraded like that and calling her a cow or Master's little heifer always got her going.

As the pump did its work on her nipples, I hefted and manhandled her tit itself. All the while using my other hand in her crotch. By now, her panties were soaked, and she was moaning and swaying back and forth in a sexual blur.

I knew it was time. I pulled her panties down and slipped them off one leg. I spread her knees wide (she didn't notice either action!). And now with her pussy bare and exposed, I moved up behind her and unzipped my pants. I fished my cock out and getting up behind her close, I shoved my cock deep into her drooling pussy in one hard move.

"OH FUCK, MASTERRR!" she screamed so loud I was afraid she would wake little Sarah! I clamped my hand over her mouth until the shock of what I had done wore off. 

"Now my little slut cow. I want you to moo while I fuck you! I want to hear my cow mooing her pleasure as I fuck her and suck the milk from her tits to feed the baby. You are nothing but a cunt and a cow. Good only for fuckmeat and milk, do you understand?"

She nodded her head. I removed my hand. "Now let's hear it, Bessie... let's hear my cow moo!"

"Mooo..." she replied, more of a moan than a moo, but I didn't mind.

"That's a good cow. Now, Bessie, I'm going to fuck you, which will make you produce more milk for the baby." I didn't know if it would or not, but the idea turned Anna on! I raised up on my knees and taking her hips, I began fucking her hard and deep. 

"Mooo... Oh God, mooo!" Anna moaned. "Oh, Master fuck your cow! Please fuck your slut cow. Breed me, you beautiful bull! Ohhh, Mooo!"

"Maybe I will buy you a collar with a cowbell on it... would you like that Bessie?"

"Mooo, oh yes, Master I will wear my bell proudly! Oh, moo Mooo!"

By now, she was pushing her ass back against me so hard our bodies made a loud, wet, slapping sound. "You like it when I breed you, Bessie? You like being milked and bred like this, don't you?"

"Oh fuck, Master, please, please can your slut cow come? Please, I can't stand both you and the pump like this! Pleease!"

"You can cum, cow, but you have to moo it! Now let's hear your cum moo!"

"MOOO! MMMOOO!" Anna cried out loudly as she came. I felt her pussy flood and bathe my cock in a warm juice cocktail. Her arms and legs shook from the force of her orgasm and her whole body shook with convulsion after convulsion. 

As she went through her orgasm I reached under her and fingered her clit, driving her orgasm to new heights. She lost her mind after that, her mooing and moaning mixed together into unintelligible babbling, all the while the pump was sucking her tits dry. 

Verobalistreri1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Verobalistreri1

Finally, she slumped in my arms and I knew she'd had all she could take. I laid her gently on the coffee table while I disconnected the pump, saving the milk she had so lovingly given. I picked up my limp and semi-conscious slut and took her to our bedroom. 

I laid her softly on our bed to rest and recuperate while I put the milk in the refrigerator and cleaned and put the pump away like she had shown me. I quietly slipped into the baby's room (which used to be Anna's bedroom since it was next to my bedroom which had become ours) Sarah was still sleeping quietly, unaware of her parent's antics. I went in and laid down next to Anna and softly stroked her hair until she came back to me.

"Welcome back slut... have a nice nap did you?" I said when I knew she was lucid again. She didn't respond in words, she merely slid over top of me and kissed me hard and deep, with everything she still had in her. 

She kissed me until we both had to come up for air and then she looked down on me with my face in her hands. "Chris, I wish you could know just how very very much I love you."

Little did she realize I did know. I knew all too well...

For the next few months, things went along wonderfully. Through an amazing work regime, Anna had gotten her figure back and was even more beautiful than before. The construction business was doing good, and we had lots of work which translated into some pretty good paydays for me. 

Anna had saved up quite a nice sum of money from her work and we were able to get everything we needed for the baby plus a very nice nest egg. Mom's work at the bank was going well also–it looked like we had a good tight tail-hold on the world.

Then one day, I came home from work to find my sexy slutwife kneeling on the floor waiting for me. Since she had gotten rid of the baby pounds she had gone back to her favorite part of our relationship, being my submissive slutwife.

"Hello slut, how was your day?" 

"Wonderful, Master, how was yours?"

"Mine was fine. So tell me, what made your day so wonderful? I can see it's nearly got you busting with good news!"

"Oh, it is good news, Master! I passed my real estate exam! Not only passed it, but I got a 95% on it! I only missed one question!"

"That's very good! I am proud of you. We will have to celebrate this!"

"That's not all, Master. The company that was helping me–the real estate moguls I was telling you about–they would like me to come work for them! I have a job offer in New York, Master!"

"New York?"

"Yes, Master. Now, I know what you are thinking–New York! And no. I would not leave to go to New York without you and Sarah. But hear me out. I would be making almost as much as I was making as a model, but doing something infinitely more fun and less stressful. The markets there are red hot for the properties I would be selling. 

"And the construction industry is smoking too. With what you know about heavy equipment, you could get work there in a moment! And my friends have ties with construction companies too... you remember that front end loader thing you have been trying to get on? They could hook you up so that you started on one!"

"What about Mom? We can't leave her here alone!"

"Of course not, and that's the real beauty of this idea. Mom would move with us! The company is going to put us up in a four bedroom, three bath house in a nice neighborhood. I told them I had a mother and a baby daughter and they said this was the perfect family-orientated neighborhood with parks and shopping and everything. 

"It sounds absolutely wonderful Master! And what's more, Mom could actually retire and not have to work anymore! You and I would make more than enough to live comfortably. Mom could stay home and watch little Sarah or take her to the park or whatever. Oh, please say you will think about it!" she pleaded.

I did think about it. I knew that this was important to her and she deserved it after what she gave up and what she had done for me to have her dream too. And I really wanted to advance in my career–something that just wasn't happening right now here. I made good money, don't get me wrong. But I felt like I had stagnated and I wanted a change and to add some newness to my job.

And I couldn't overlook Mom–the woman had been through the wringer in life, and she could use some downtime after all of that. I decided I would look into this more.

"Anna, what do you say we go on a little trip to New York and check out this job offer of yours and the house that they are talking about for us?"

"You mean it, Master? Oh, thank you! Thank you! I will let them know we are coming! When can we go?"

"Well, whenever it works for them. I can get off anytime for a couple of days–things are pretty slow right now."

"I will let them know!"

Anna and I did travel to New York, and we met with these real estate moguls. I had heard of a couple of them and they all seemed very smart and very good at their jobs. They also seemed quite taken with Anna (who wouldn't be!) and assured both of us that she would do very well in this line of work. She had the charm, the grace, and the looks to sell ice to a snowman!

It didn't seem like long at all and we were packing for New York. The house that they had picked for us was in a good neighborhood and it was very nice. A single family home in a neighborhood of single-family homes, it was close to both our jobs and close enough to shopping that Mom and Sarah could ride the bus or even take a cab to shopping and other activities. The park was just across the street and it was a clean and well-kept neighborhood - not at all what you think of when you think New York City!

We got settled in our new home and Anna started her new career. She couldn't have been happier! She had her family, her career, and her Master. For her life was complete. And I got the most beautiful submissive slutwife a guy could have. Mom got to finally relax and not worry about working and Sarah got the grow up in a nice neighborhood surrounded by nothing but love.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments