Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa and Gracie

"Gracie visits her Grandpa to celebrate"

87
17 Comments 17
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"If I get a favorable enough response, I will continue this story."

There was a gentle knock at my door, barely audible due to the TV's volume. "Come in! It's open!" I said as I started to rise from my easy chair. The door burst open, revealing my eighteen-year-old Grand-daughter, Gracie.

"Grandpa!" she screamed as she propelled herself at me, jumping into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Gracie!" I shouted back, my hands moulding to her behind, just before she gave me a kiss. The kiss was definitely not the kind one would expect from a granddaughter. It was deep, probing, and hungry. Although, momentarily taken aback, I returned the favor, sucking on her tongue for several seconds before thrusting mine inside her mouth.

"We've missed you, Grandpa," she whispered in my ear, as I sat back down on my favorite chair.

"And I've missed you too, sweetie," I said, as I invited her to sit in my lap.

"I can tell," she replied as she wriggled her bottom against my tenting trousers. "Happy second anniversary!" She smiled a mischievous smile as her bottom continued to burrow in my lap.

"Second anniversary?"

"Of course, silly. It was two years ago, today that I turned sixteen." I smiled, remembering that day all too well. "I would have been here to celebrate last year, but Covid put a serious cramp in my style."

She was right. I hadn't seen her, or her mother for several months due to the pandemic. "If I had known you were coming, I'd have baked a cake."

She grinned again. "I'm not hungry for cake, Grandpa. I had something else in mind." She reached under her butt cheeks, fondling the sizable lump in my pants.

"And what do you propose we do, Gracie?"

"I thought we could re-enact what you did to relieve me of my virginity. You do remember that, don't you Grandpa?"

Bringing both of my hands up under her blouse and caressing her ample, bra-encased bosom, I replied, " I most certainly do."

Instantly getting into character, she turned her head and said with mock innocence, "Grandpa, what are you doing?"

"Turning my cute, innocent granddaughter into a woman." My fingers gently rubbed the thin fabric of her bra, tracing her nipples, turning them hard. I insinuated my fingers inside the cups of her bra, grabbing handfuls of her breasts.

"Grandpa, that feels nice. Kind of tingly, but nice. Do you want to see them?"

"Of course I do, Kitten," I said softly, nuzzling her neck.

She leaned forward and pulled off her shirt and reached behind her back, unsnapping her bra and turning sideways in my lap. I stared at her amazing breasts for a moment before lowering my head and capturing her right breast in my mouth. Her pointed nipple responded instantly to my lips and tongue as I suckled.

"Ohh! Grandpa. Is this what becoming a woman feels like?"

Not letting go, I just mumbled, "Mmm Hmmm." I put my hand on her knee, my fingers sliding up under her skirt.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss

She just moaned as my fingers danced against her panties. She opened her legs, giving me more access to her womanly treasures. I could feel the dampness in the gusset of her underclothes. I pulled her panties aside, looking down in her lap. Peeking out from under the fabric was her teenage pussy, glistening with arousal and covered by wisps of pale strawberry hair. I looked her in the eye as I combed through her bush, "That wasn't there two years ago."

Slightly embarrassed, she asked, "Should I shave it, Grandpa?"

"Absolutely not, Kitten. As a matter of fact, I can hardly wait for it to tickle my nose while tasting that hot little cunt." I pressed a finger into the slit of her camel-toed pussy.

"You gonna finger fuck me, Grandpa?"

"That's the plan, sweetie," I replied, pushing a second finger inside her wet and willing slit.

"I can't wait," she said as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me again, deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. I curled my two fingers inside her, scratching at her g-spot, as she moaned into my mouth and squirmed in my lap. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Fuck me, Grandpa! We have so much time to make up for and I can't wait to feel your cock exploding in my cunt."

"Patience, Kitten. There's a time and a place for everything."

"Now is the time and your bed is the place," she said rising from my lap and grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom. Once there, she peeled off her panties, wafting them under my nose. The rest of her clothes followed.

"God, you smell good, girl," I said as I stripped, my clothes pooling on the floor.

"As good as Mom?"

"Yes! Just as good as your mother."

Pushing me onto the bed, she knelt between my legs. "I didn't get the chance to do this two years ago." She popped the helmet of my cock into her mouth and moaned as my crown moved to the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck! That feels good." I moaned as she bobbed up and down, trying her damnedest to deep throat my manhood. As worked up as I was, I knew it was just a matter of time before I blew my load. "Gracie! Grandpa's gonna cum!"

"I want to taste you, Grandpa!" she said between sucks.

That did it! I began spewing wad after wad of sweet-salty sperm onto my granddaughter's tongue, grunting like an animal. When I was done, my cock began to shrink, plopping out of her mouth. She stood up, leaned over, and planted a spermy kiss on my mouth. We shared it for a couple of minutes, passing it back and forth until it was all gone. "Where did you learn that trick, young lady?" I asked

"Good girls, don't kiss and tell, Grandpa. Was I good?"

"Of course! It seems you had a good teacher. Now, lay down on the bed while I return the favor. I need some time to recover."

"Take all the time you want, Grandpa. This cunt belongs to you."

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments