Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Hooker CH 1 Part 4

"His slutty sister has a secret business... and he likes it!"

104
13 Comments 13
11.3k Views 11.3k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth and final part to the complete first chapter.Enjoy!"

"So..." Kara started. "Who got to fuck me first last time?"

"I did," Jake smiled.

"Well... then I guess I'm sucking your cock first today since it's Charlie's turn to have my pussy first!"

Both boys smiled and started pushing their clothes off. Shirts and socks were tossed everywhere. While they were still undressing, Kara knelt down in front of Jake and took his cock into her mouth. Using one hand to massage his balls she used the other to play with her pussy while she sucked slowly and lightly on just the head, her tongue sliding out to rub around it in little circles.

Meanwhile, Charlie sat patiently stroking his own cock while he waited for his turn. Kara was in complete control and it seemed like the two brothers knew the routine.

After teasing a few drops of precum from Jake's cock, she finally pushed the rest of it into her mouth. Sliding down slowly, I could see inch after inch disappear into her mouth. Then I felt a hand sliding into my own pants. I looked over at Lilly who was still focused on the screen but had a little grin on her face as she found my cock, which was also hard, and began to stroke it slowly.

Meanwhile, Kara had brought a hand up to Charlie's lap and was stroking him while continuing to suck off his brother. She had a hand on each of their cocks, then she leaned over and took Charlie's into her mouth. She didn't start with teasing the head of his though. Without hesitation, she took it straight into her throat and bobbed her head up and down on it. After only a little bit, she went back to Jake's and did the same to his. I watched as my little sister switched back and forth from one erect penis to another, taking them into her mouth and sucking on them, causing both twins to groan in pleasure.

"That looks fun..." Lilly said and started tugging at my shorts. I lifted my ass off the bed so she could pull them down and off. Then she laid down onto her stomach beside me and took my erection into her hands. Several drops of precum were already oozing out from the tip of it.

"Emmm... yummy!" She smiled, then pressed her tongue to the base of my shaft and slowly slid it all the way to the tip. Taking the head into her mouth, she licked every drop of precum from it and swallowed. Then she started licking up and down the shaft hard and fast. Moaning as she used her hand to move my cock around so she could lick along the top and on either side.

I had to stifle a groan of my own when Lilly took half of my cock into her mouth. We still had to try and be quiet. I looked down and saw that she was still looking over to the TV when she could as she sucked my cock. I kept watching as well. My sister was still taking turns sucking each twin into her mouth and deep throating them.

Finally, Kara stood up. She kept her shirt on but was completely naked otherwise. She walked up to Charlie and straddled his lap. Reaching behind herself she took hold of his cock and rubbed it against her pussy, lining it up with the entrance before sinking down onto it. Taking almost half of it into her moistening pussy right away. She raised back up until just the head remained inside of her then sunk down again, this time taking his entire cock into her juicy cunt.

"Oooh fuck..." Kara moaned, feeling the thick cock stretch her tight pussy. She started riding him slowly, her arms wrapped around his neck while he gripped her ass with both hands.

Her groaning caught Lilly's attention and she stopped sucking me for a moment to watch.

"It's so hot watching her do that... isn't it, sweetie?" She smiled up at me. I nodded my head 'yes' then looked back up at the screen. It really was a sight to see. My sister was riding one twin, his cock buried inside her tight cunt while the other twin sat next to them jerking his cock and waiting patiently.

"Scoot to the edge," Lilly ordered and stood up off the bed. I did as I was told and scooted forward. She knelt down in front of me and took my cock into her mouth again. She bobbed her head up and down quickly, building up the saliva and spreading it around with her tongue.

When she had it dripping with her spit she released it from her mouth and pulled her shirt over her head and off. Then taking her tits in her hands she looked up at me with an evil grin.

"I'm gonna fuck you with my titties while you watch those guys fuck your sister... that okay, baby?"

"Ughhh..." I let out a low groan. She took that as a yes. Then leaning forward Lilly pressed my cock between her perky tits and squeezed them together with her hands. With my cock properly wrapped up between her teenage breasts, Lilly began lifting herself up and down, fucking my cock between her tits.

"Just don't cum yet, I want you to fuck me first," she said while she continued tit-fucking me.

I could only nod in response. Between the gorgeous girl pleasuring me and watching my beautiful sister in a threesome in the other room, my mind was only semi-coherent. My senses were overloaded with everything that was happening around me.

I looked to the screen and saw that Kara had switched to riding Jake now. She was bouncing up and down on his thick cock, taking it deep in her saturated pussy. She was moaning constantly over and over as she felt her pussy getting filled.

"Ohh... yes... ah... ah... ugh!" She slammed her ass down onto Jake's cock again and again.

I looked down to see my own cock sliding through Lilly's teenage cleavage as she fucked me with her titties. She tilted her head down and dribbled more spit onto the head of my cock to lubricate it. Then she swiped her tongue at it, sending shivers through my spine each time my cock pressed up through her soft but firm tits to meet her awaiting tongue.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out forever with all this happening but I held back as best I could. Eventually, the sensations started to be too much and I could feel that I was getting close. Lilly could see it in my face and after two more thrusts of her tits she backed off, leaving my cock throbbing and unsatisfied.

"Not yet, baby..." she smiled. "Lay down, let's just watch for a bit."

I reluctantly obeyed. I had been so close and my cock was now craving release. But I knew that if I relaxed for a moment it would pass and I would be able to go a bit longer. Lilly stood up and pushed her shorts down to the floor. Her sweet little pussy now exposed to my view. She climbed onto the bed next to me and laid down, spooning herself in front of me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and ran my fingers down to her pussy. Lightly running them through her moist pussy lips and circling her clit.

We both lay there and watched Kara for the next several minutes. As I lay there playing with Lilly's pussy, I watched Kara climb off of Jake. "Scoot back against the wall," she directed him. He did as he was told and Kara crawled onto her hands and knees on the bed between his legs. Resting on her forearms she took Jake's cock into her mouth again and slid it down her throat until her lips pressed against the base of his cock.

Charlie didn't have to be told what to do next. He knelt down behind Kara and with cock in hand started rubbing it against her vagina. Gripping her hip with one hand he guided his cock into her pussy once more and began thrusting into her from behind.

"Emfph... emfph..." Kara groaned with a mouthful of one brother's cock while the other started thrusting hard into her. Charlie slammed his hips forward over and over, pounding his cock into my little sister. He held onto her tight and really started slamming forward, shoving her roughly onto Jake's cock.

Kara kept sucking Jake as best as she could. She would suck him into her mouth and deep throat him, then pull it out and lick up and down the side, sometimes just holding it against the side of her face while Charlie shoved his cock into her pussy with reckless abandon.

"Ooohh... ohh... fuck yes, oh fuck me, Charlie!" Kara moaned while stroking Jake's cock in her hand. Her eyes were closed tight and her body was trembling a little. She was going to cum any second.

Charlie didn't let up one bit, he thrust harder and harder against Kara's ass, his balls slapped against her pussy with each thrust. Kara was sucking on the head of Jake's dick when her orgasm finally hit her. Her body tensed as Charlie continued to fuck her, increasing his speed. She pushed her head down, burying Jake's cock in her throat while she came.

"EMMMFFFPPHHH!" Her scream was muffled as an orgasm ripped through her body. She bucked her ass back against Charlie's thrusts, pushing his cock even deeper into her.

Charlie was gripping her hips tight, sweat started running down his face as he continued to focus all of his energy into fucking Kara. She finally lifted her head from Jake's cock, a long strand of saliva still connected from his dick to her lips as she inhaled a deep breath of air.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted over and over until her orgasm finally subsided and she collapsed forward onto Jake's lap.

Charlie pulled his cock out of her and sat back, breathing hard himself. A huge grin plastered to his face.

"Fuck that was good..." Kara smiled as she caught her breath. Both boys stroked their still hard cocks while waiting for her to recover. When she finally did she looked up at Jake. "Ready to fuck my hot little pussy again Hun?"

"Oh yeah I am," he grinned.

Kara turned onto her back and sat up. Then she crawled forward so that her head was by Charlie and her ass was pointed back at Jake. She lay down flat on her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows, smiling at Charlie sweetly.

Meanwhile, Lilly was stroking my cock in her hand again. Rubbing the head of it against her ass and smearing drops of precum around on her cheek.

"Do you like watching Kara, Brian?" she asked.

I didn't answer right away. I had no reason to think that it would bother Lilly if I did, so I answered honestly.

"Yeah, I do. It's really hot."

"Hell yeah, it is!" She giggled. "So why won't you fuck her then?" She looked back at me. Stroking my cock just a bit harder.

"What? What do you mean?" I answered a little nervously.

"Oh come on, she tells me everything. I know about this morning and you turning her down. I'm just curious why?"

"And that doesn't bother you? Her being my sister?"

"Hell no, Kara is fucking sexy, and so are you!" She smiled and leaned back to kiss me. "Is that the only thing stopping you? You're worried what I would think?"

"Well...yeah. Kind of, I guess..."

Lilly gave me a cute smile and look of appreciation. "That's sweet, baby. But don't worry, I wouldn't mind. It's just Kara. She doesn't want to date you, just fuck you."

"I know that. It's just that, that's not normal for most people. I didn't want to ruin anything with you."

"Who gives a damn about normal," she laughed, "look at the TV screen..."

She had a point. Jake had climbed up behind Kara. Straddling her legs and was pumping his cock into her pussy, slamming her into the mattress while she lay there and let Charlie fuck her mouth.

"So don't worry, baby. It actually kind of turns me on thinking about you with her. Trust me, if I had a brother like you... I probably would have already fucked his brains out!"

Then she started rubbing my cock against her pussy, she was even more soaked now and my cock was slipping easily through the soft folds of her pussy lips. "Speaking of fucking..." Lilly moaned.

I took the hint and pushed forward, slowly burying my cock in to the hilt. Filling her tight, pink pussy with my thick shaft.

"Emmm..." Lilly moaned. I began slowly thrusting forward, slowly fucking her while I reached up and squeezed her breast in my hand. Lilly reached down and began lightly fingering her clit while enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" The sound of grunting caught our attention and we looked over to the screen, continuing to fuck while we watched.

Jake was still fucking my sister. Her firm round ass was perched up slightly while he gripped her hips and thrust into her over and over. The other twin was slowly sliding his prick into my sister's mouth and down her throat. She was hardly moving at all herself, just allowing the two brothers to use her as a fucktoy. However, the smile that was wrapped around Charlie's cock made it clear that she was enjoying herself. Both brothers were groaning and grunting and looked like they were getting close to finishing.

Jake was the first to pop off. After several hard thrusts, he pulled his cock from Kara's pussy and started stroking it in his hand. Several long ropes of white cum sprayed from his cock and streaked across my sister's ass and lower back. He rubbed his cockhead against her ass cheeks as the last of it dribbled out and dripped down her pussy. Then he rubbed it against her vagina and slipped it inside of her for a few more slow thrusts until he was completely finished. When he was finally done he pulled out and sat back on the bed behind her.

Charlie was still pumping in and out of her mouth. His face was scrunched up into a tight grimace as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. My sister moaned around his cock, sending vibrations along his shaft, urging him on even more.

When it finally hit him, he pulled his cock back and gripped it tightly in his fist, jacking it hard while pointed straight at her face. Kara looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, her wavy blonde hair damp with sweat, her mouth open and tongue out. She waited patiently for Charlie to release his load on her face and tongue.

Then he did. Just like his brother, several thick globs of semen shot out and lined Kara's face from eyebrows to chin. It streaked across her eye and nose and onto her tongue. He kept pumping his fist along his cock, coaxing out as much as he could. Dribbles of cum dripped off her chin and down her neck to her tits. Then when he was done, Charlie also leaned in and pushed his cock back into Kara's mouth. She sucked whatever remaining drops from it that she could before swallowing what she had caught in her mouth.

"Emfph... emfph... emfph..." Lilly was moaning with her face shoved into my pillow as I pumped my cock a little harder and a little deeper into her pussy. Watching those guys cum all over my sister had worked me up even more and I could feel Lilly's pussy contracting around my cock as she came. Her pussy spasmed around my invading member and flooded with her juices as I kept thrusting my cock into her. Her hand was moving in rapid circles between her legs as she rubbed her clit hard.

I looked up to the screen again and saw that Kara and the Twins were finished. She was wiping the cum from her face and ass while they sat back and recovered. Now that they were done I could focus completely on Lilly.

Without warning, I rolled us over, her onto her stomach and me straddling her ass just as Jake had done to Kara. My cock never left her pussy and I began shoving it into her in slow but hard strokes, slamming my hips down and burying my cock into her pussy, then holding it there for several seconds before pulling back slightly and slamming forward again.

"AH... AH... AH..." I could hear Lilly almost screaming into the pillow. I hoped it wasn't loud enough to be heard by the others. The pillow was muffling the sounds pretty well. Soon I felt my balls tighten and my cock became really sensitive, I knew that I was going to cum any second. Lilly had just come down from a second orgasm that began before the first had even ended.

"I'm gonna cum..." I managed to warn her.

"Oh yes, baby..." She turned her head and looked back at me. "On my tits... cum on my tits..."

I nodded my head and pumped my cock into her pussy three more times before I felt myself begin to orgasm. I quickly pulled out of her. She rolled onto her back and I climbed up, straddling her chest. Lilly squeezed her tits together, tweaking and pinching her nipples while I leaned forward and slipped my cock between her cleavage once again. It was so slick with a combination of her juices and my precum that it glided between her breasts easily.

Two more pumps and I came. Ropes of white spewed from my cockhead when it peaked out from between her tits and it splattered her neck and face. I kept sliding my spasming dick through her cleavage as I came. Cumming right between them and creating small puddles of semen on her chest.

Lilly let go of her tits and took hold of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 4103177e
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments