Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Seduction

"A widowed mother is seduced by her children and their lovers"

101
15 Comments 15
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Three years ago Lorraine was a widow of thirty-eight.  Her daughter Kirsty was just past sixteen and her son, Ian was seventeen.  Lori’s husband had died eleven years previously but since then she’d only had a few unsatisfactory one night stands and one brief relationship.  Even that one relationship had ended in difficult circumstances when Lori caught her lover taking an unhealthy interest in young Kirsty’s body.  Her sex life was so suppressed it was virtually non-existent.  She rarely got horny and only masturbated if she happened to wake up with a hand between her legs, even then it was functional rather than pleasurable.

How things had changed since that summer when her children seduced her with the help of their lovers, Jason and Sophie.  They are also brother and sister.  They were eighteen and seventeen at the time.

All the youngsters had become friends at school and Lori had got to know their parents, Jeff and Dawn, through school events and meetings so she knew the family very well.

In July they all went on holiday to Spain together. Well, Jeff was delayed a week because of business problems but he joined them later.  They stayed in Jeff and Dawn’s big and very private villa with its secluded grounds and pool.  The weather was gorgeous and that first morning they all settled down by the pool to relax.  Dawn and Lori put sun loungers side by side and stretched out whilst the teenagers all went to wallow and splash around in the pool.  Dawn took off her bikini top and let the sun get to her big boobs but Lori kept her new one-piece swimsuit on as she was a little self-conscious about her flat chest.

Lori read a book for a while before dozing under the relaxing influence of the sun and the white wine she was consuming.  She came awake when a shadow crossed her face.  She opened her eyes to see Kirsty at her side refreshing her drink and was surprised to see her daughter was naked.  Kirsty just grinned at her mum and went to rejoin the other youngsters.  Although a little startled Lori couldn’t help thinking how lovely she looked with her petite body, pert boobs and round bottom.  She did wonder about her mound being shaved though.  Lori closed her eyes and relaxed and was still pondering over whether she should speak to her daughter about her level of exposure when Jason came over and sat on the edge of his mother’s sun bed.

He put some sun lotion onto his hands and began to massage it into her legs.  It seemed to Lori that his hands were lingering way longer than necessary and getting very close to areas that should be off-limits.  Lori realised the massage was becoming more intimate and felt she should intervene but the tingle she felt between her legs over-rode her misgivings and she convinced herself it wasn’t her business to interfere with her host’s pleasures.

She lay back and pretended to go asleep, but watched out of the corner of her eye from behind her dark glasses as Jason continued working on his mother’s legs  His hands went higher and higher with each stroke, concentrating on the insides of her thighs.  Then Lori saw him flick his thumb against her yellow bikini bottoms, right over her mound.

Lori thought she’d imagined it but he did it again leaving her in no doubt.  Then he very definitely deliberately rubbed his thumb over her pussy mound.  Lori heard her friend murmur with pleasure but continued to pretend she was asleep.  Jason put more cream on his hands and started to rub it over his mother’s belly.  His hand swept upwards but stopped just below her breasts.  Up and down he went, each time stopping just short of cupping her breasts.

Then he didn’t stop.  He covered her big tits with cream and squeezed and played with them.  Then he tweaked her big nipples and used his thumbs to stimulate them.  Lori suddenly realised her pussy had become very wet and was aching to be touched but she resisted the urge, still not believing what was going on in front of her own eyes. She was in a state of some shock, but so, so turned on.

Flitry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flitry

Dawn whispered something to her son and they glanced across at Lori but saw she wasn’t taking any notice of them.  At least, that’s what they thought. Suddenly Jason swept his hands down his mother’s body and she lifted her bottom so he could take her bikini pants off.  Dawn spread her legs and Jason knelt and went down on her.  Lori almost came without touching herself.  From the corner of her eye, Lori watched as Jason licked and sucked his mother’s pussy.  Dawn had to bite on her knuckles so she didn’t make a noise.  Then she reached down and grabbed Jason’s hair and pulled him up.

He stood and Lori could see that he’d pushed his shorts off while he was eating her.  He was fully erect, with a sensational knob, all red and purple.  Dawn reached down and took hold of it and inserted him in her pussy.  Two thrusts and he was in her and she wrapped her legs around him.  She gave a huge moan of pleasure and that’s when Lori lost control.  She just had to touch herself.  She put a hand between her legs to rub her cunt. 

 Lori hadn’t been aware of the others for ages but obviously they’d been watching her because immediately Ian and Kirsty were at her side.  They hugged and kissed her and their hands roamed everywhere.  Her swimsuit quickly disappeared and Kirsty sucked her hard nipples while Ian got a hand onto her pussy.  Kirsty whispered, “Do you want Ian to fuck you?”  Lori didn’t answer.  She just lay back with her legs open and watched Ian strip before he climbed onto her.

Kirsty took hold of her brother’s cock and placed the knob against their mother’s vulva.  Lori jerked her hips and he was in.  He pushed gently and his seven inches filled her.  Then he fucked her and Lori lost herself in a swirl of wonderful sensations. Kirsty held her hand and occasionally fondled her nipples and kissed her sensuously.  Lori’s whole body tingled and felt she was in a constant state of orgasm, She’d never felt like that before.  She was on the brink of a massive climax when Ian stopped thrusting and Lori almost screamed with frustration. She wanted her son to finish her.

 Then Lori saw Ian exchange glances with Jason and without a word they swapped places.  Lori took Jason’s huge cock in one thrust, all nine thick inches, and exploded with a scream.  Her cunt squeezed Jason’s cock and she felt him throbbing inside her.  Kirsty had her fingers on her mum’s clit and when Jason pulled out she made her cum again as he shot off onto her nipples.  And boy, did he cum.  Jet after jet landed on Lori’s chest. Her tits were dripping and she looked down and saw Kirsty lapping it all up and the sight made her cum again.  Lori became vaguely aware that Ian and Dawn were in the last stages of a very energetic fuck and they both gasped loudly when they both climaxed. Ian pumped into her and rested inside her until his cock fell out of her hole.  Immediately Sophie joined them.  She sucked him clean then went down on her mother’s cunt and licked her out.

 With all six sexually sated the rest of the day was spent absorbing the heat of the sun, lots of sun screen was applied to naked bodies and hands and fingers wandered everywhere. Lorraine’s mind was still in a whirl about what had happened but overwhelmingly she thought how wonderful it had been and how much she was looking forward to the rest of the holiday.

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments