Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest is the Best Medicine

"Mother and son decide to help ailing grandfather but sexy things happen, unexpectedly."

75
19 Comments 19
17.8k Views 17.8k
10.3k words 10.3k words

Jack, who had his sixty-ninth birthday this year, suffered a serious accident and was rendered limp from the neck down. His prognosis didn’t seem very promising. Jack was unconscious in the hospital for about a month. Once he regained consciousness, he was prepared to be shifted to his home.

Jack’s elder son lived across the country but his younger son lived in the city. Jack’s house was located in a nice suburban locality just outside the city. So, Jack’s younger son decided to move in with his ailing father and also bring along his wife, Laila.

Jack's son figured he would commute to work, which might be a bit of extra work but nothing unmanageable. Laila, being the caring and selfless person she has always been, was more than happy to take care of her husband’s father.

Laila’s daughter was already attending her second year of college elsewhere and her son Marty, who was seventeen at the time, had just finished school and was about to leave for college by the end of summer. The move came at a convenient time, so no one was really stressed out about it.

Week 1 after moving back home

Everything was mellow. Jack was still under severe medication so he was asleep most of the time. Laila used to give him a full-body wet-towel bath every day, apart from feeding him and also spending time with him. She used to wipe his groin area as well during those baths but his penis was incredibly flaccid and immensely retracted due to complete lack of mental and physical activity. Neither of them felt any sexual tension during those moments.

Week 2

His medication was reduced and Jack was almost back to himself, as far as his mental state was considered. He tried to come to terms with the fact that he may not move or even feel any part of his body ever again.

Week 3

He completed all his medication. Jack was fully himself again. The laughing, loving, kind man he always was. At rare occasions, he noticed a slight tingly feeling or twitchy movement of his toes. He didn’t raise his hopes and decided to share it with the family if it occurred more frequent and prominent.

Week 4

On the last day of the week, Laila came into the room with a warm bowl of water and prepared to give Jack his wet-towel bath.

Laila said, “So, are we ready to get wet today?”

Laila was one of those people who are genuinely innocent and never realize the multiple meanings that their choice of words gives away.

Jack replied, “We? Haha, that bowl isn’t nearly enough for even one of us, dear.”

Laila responded, “All that damage and not a single scratch to that sarcasm of yours.”

They both giggled.

As Laila began to wipe his shin, Jack reacted, “Ow! That’s a little too warm for me, Laila. Do you mind, if we wait a few minutes for the water to cool?”

Laila sat near the bed on a short stool with her eyes staring wide and her teeth glaring bright. Jack didn’t understand at first why Laila would be so happy about him almost burning his leg away. But soon enough, it hit him.

Jack exclaimed, “Oh my god, Laila! I can feel something!”

Laila joined in, “Oh, this wonderful, Jack! The doctors did say that you still had a chance to recover. I’m so glad you’re recovering already!”

With a very content passage of time, Laila completed the towel bath and exited the room and the rest of the day was only as eventful as any other day.

Week 5

Laila asked Marty, “Hey, do you mind giving Grandpa his wet-towel bath? I’ll just finish off this laundry that’s been piling up.”

Marty responded, “Me? Wet-towel bath? Grandpa? Come on, mom. I can’t do it. I don’t even know how. Besides, it would be weird.”

Laila said, “Marty, he’s family. I shouldn’t have to remind you of it. Of what use is family, if we can’t take care of each other during difficult times like these? It’s already been hard on him ever since Grandma passed away last year. He’s always been there for you. Although not the best of timing or opportunities, at least you get a chance to express your gratitude.”

Marty responded hastily, “Jeez mom, you didn’t have to lay it out all on me like that. Now, I feel like I’ll burn in hell if I don’t do this.”

Laila smiled and walked away. Marty unwillingly picked up the bowl and headed to Jack’s room.

As Marty set up the bowl next to his grandpa, Jack said, “Hey Marty. I’m sorry you have to do this.”

Marty replied without skipping a beat, “Oh come on, grandpa. Don’t be like that. You know we all love you.”

Marty began to scrub Jack with the warm wet towel. As he moved closer to the groin area, Jack began to get an involuntary erection and that made the blanket rested on that area, tent up. Marty was shocked.

Marty stepped back while having hands in the air and said, “Whoa!”. At this moment, one thigh of Jack’s was exposed while the groin area and the other thigh was still covered by the blanket.

Jack noticed his erection but since all of this happened in less than half a minute, Jack couldn’t find the words to pacify Marty. He wasn’t sure himself of what was happening. Jack could feel the erection but not completely. If one thing was certain, it was that he couldn’t make it go away or even control it.

Jack looked at Marty with an embarrassment and began to say, “Marty, I… it’s not what it looks like. I… I can expla-”

Before Jack could finish, Marty dropped the towel and ran to get his mom. Jack was a nervous wreck. He began to palpitate thinking about what had just happened.

Marty reached the basement laundry room and called out to Laila, “Mom! Mom!”

Laila reacted, “What? What is it? Why have you come running?”

Marty said, “Grandpa… Grandpa…” while still catching his breath.

Laila asked, “Oh my god, what about Grandpa? Is he ok? What happened?”

Marty caught his breath and recited to his mom about what had happened. Laila had a confused look on her face. She didn’t quite know how to react to this. After a few seconds of silence,

Laila said, “Ok, let me just put these clothes in the dryer and come take a look.”

Marty snapped, “Did you just listen to what I said? Grandpa perved on me! And you want to dry the clothes first? Oh, I think I’m gonna throw up.”

“Ok, easy there. I don’t fully know what happened up there.”

“Wow. You don’t trust me? You don’t trust your own son?”

“Marty, calm down. I’m not saying that I don’t trust you. I’m just saying that maybe you’re mistaken. Grandpa loves both you and your sister, more than anything. Besides, he’s really old. I’m not sure if what you’re saying of him is even possible at his age. Let me just come upstairs in a few minutes and see what’s going on.”

Marty found reason in his mom’s reaction and calmed down. After a few minutes, both of them made it up to Jack’s room but Marty halted Laila just before they reached the doorway. He moved her aside and whispered to her that he would check first before she walked in.

Marty peeked and found that Jack was still in the exact same position as he was and the erection too. Marty moved aside and signaled Laila to take a peek too. Laila did and was quite surprised at what she saw.  All this was new to her and she looked at Marty as she withdrew from the door frame.

Marty asked Laila, “So, do you believe me now?”

Laila didn’t nod yes but she didn’t nod no, either. After a few seconds of contemplating,

Laila said to Marty, “I think we should go in there and talk to him.”

Marty reacted, “What?!”

Laila said, “I think he deserves a chance to explain himself.”

Marty, once again, found reason in Laila’s argument but wasn’t too fond of the suggestion, either. Laila slowly made her way into the room. Marty, seemingly pissed, just stood at the door and didn’t walk in with his mom.

As Laila moved into Jack’s line of vision, Jack exasperatedly said, “Oh Laila, I’m so sorry. I really wished you didn’t have to see this. This is so embarrassing!”

Laila could see the honestly in Jack’s eyes and the pain on his face. But for Marty’s sake, she still had to make sure that this wasn’t something else. After all, Marty was still just a young man and he shouldn’t be scarred for life.

Laila asked hesitantly, “Jack, I’ve been attending to you for about a month now. We didn’t have any... incident. But now… with Marty…”

Jack’s facial expression changed from pain to shock.

Jack said, “Oh, dear Lord. You think... you think...” as he tried to look at Marty standing at the doorway.

Jack continued, “You’d think I would think of Marty that way? Marty... would think that? Oh no, no, no, no. Never, never. I’m not like that. I wish my wife were alive right now. I don’t even know why this has happened. Oh, please forgive. Please!”

Jack almost began to cry. Laila felt bad and Marty felt even worse. Laila looked at Marty and he walked into the room. As he got closer to Laila,

Marty said, “It’s ok, Grandpa. I’m sorry. I think I overreacted. It’s just that… I’ve never been in a situation like this before. Guess, I should have been a little more patient.”

There was a couple of minutes of silence and Jack was able to compose himself.

Jack said, “Laila, I think this is a sign of my nerves recovering. Last week, it was my toes, remember? and now, this. There just can't be any other explanation!”

Laila responded, “Yeah, I thought so too.”

Marty exclaimed, “Toes? Last week? Why didn’t you tell me, mom?! Jeez, now I feel like an idiot to have reacted the way I did.”

Everyone shared a quick chuckle and then Laila went on to ask Jack, “So, how long has ‘this’ been like this?” pointing to the tented up area.

Marty answered for him, “I think... ten minutes, now.”

Laila thought to herself, Wow. Ten minutes? That’s something.

Jack said, “I’m trying to make it go away but I… I don’t know. Nothing works. To be honest, it’s starting to… ache.”

Laila and Marty looked at each other confused. Soon after, Laila pulled Marty aside away from Jack and whispered to him.

“Ok, we gotta do something. We need to help him, somehow.”

Marty said, “Yea, yea, of course. Should I call 911?”

Laila replied with a confused expression on her face, “911? This is not an emergency!”

“Then, what do we do?”

“We need to help him ourselves.”

“Uh… what do you mean?”

Laila just stared at Marty but in a suggestive manner. Marty wasn't sure at first but soon understood what his mother was trying to tell him.

Marty whispered loudly, “What? No way! Are you kidding me?”

Laila replied, “Well, do you have a better idea? I mean, look at him, Marty. He’s suffering. What are the paramedics or doctors going to do about his anyway?”

Marty let out a huge sigh of air. He was still not convinced that this was the right course of action. He contemplated for a minute and shot another question at his mom.

Marty asked, “What about dad? How do you think he’s going to react if he finds out?”

Laila responded hesitantly, “Maybe… it’s best that he... doesn’t know about this.”

“Oh mom, you’re really being unlike yourself. Lying to dad? Really?”

“Well, it’s not really lying if you’re not saying anything at all, is it? Besides, we are not gonna do anything here just to fool around. We will be providing relief to a man who can’t help himself. Call it therapy, if you will.”

Marty being countered with undeniable logic found himself at a loss for words. Then he said,

“... whatever… we’re going to burn in hell, all the same though.”

“So, you’re ok with this? I won’t do it if you’re not ok with this.”

“I don’t see what choice we have, anyway.”

“Ok…”

Before Laila could take a step towards Jack, Marty tugged on her arm and told her,

“Look, I’m not gonna do a damn thing. Please, don’t tell me to do anything.”

Laila took a deep breath and responded, “Ok… fine.”

Laila walked up to the end of the bed to stand near Jack’s feet. Then she said,

“Um, Jack…” and then she posed an awkward smile. Jack seemed puzzled.

She continued, “Marty and I had a quick word and we… um… decided to help you out ourselves. This isn’t really an emergency so it wouldn’t be fair to call on the doctors or even the paramedics.”

Jack still didn’t quite understand what Laila was trying to convey.

Jack asked, “Oh good, there are medicines for this?”

Laila responded, “Haha, well not exactly. What I meant was that… we… um… ‘help’ you out.” and she gestured with her hovering palms over the elevated blanket that refused to go down.

Jack seemed lost for words in as much as he was shocked. His eyes and head shuttled between looking at Marty and Laila.

A moment after, Jack responded, “I… I… I don’t know, what to say. No, I can’t, Laila. It’s not right. I can’t subject you and Marty to that. I won’t.”

Laila replied, “Come on, Jack. You’re benevolent but neither of us is being forced to do this. We wanna help. After all, what’s family for?”

Jack gulped loudly. He seemed pacified but he still wasn’t convinced. He looked at Marty. Marty broke his staring of the floor and looked at Jack while taking a huge breath of air.

Marty then said, “It’s alright, Grandpa. We do wanna help.”

Jack looked back at Laila. He didn’t audibly say, “ok,” but his confusion seemed to ease up. Although his nervousness was still intact.

Laila slowly walked to the other side of the bed and stood near Jack’s right knee. At this point, Laila had the curtained window of the room behind her; had Jack lying down in front of her with his head to her left and had Marty standing in the middle of the room facing them both.

Laila slowly reached for the blanket that covered Jack and brought it down. Just as she did, the true height of Jack’s erection was revealed. The only thing between the erection and Laila was worn out and loosely fitting underwear.

The upper side of the underwear holding back the crown of erection had already become soaking wet from the precum that has been oozing from Jacks’ penis for the past few minutes. Jack was embarrassed but he still kept his calm.

As Laila reached towards his loins, Jack interrupted her with a question, “Laila, what about my son?”

Laila looked at him confidently and replied, “He doesn’t have to know and… Marty agrees.”

Jack remained nervous but nodded hesitantly to give a reluctant approval. Laila touched and held the side crease of the underwear which was already floating high enough to give glimpses of Jack’s lower shaft to an observer on either side.

Laila intended to just move the underwear aside, quickly do what was necessary and put back things as they were and be on her way. She began to do just as she intended. But once the penis was revealed, Laila was almost taken by a pleasant surprise.

Jack’s sixty-nine-year-old penis stood proud and robust. It was slightly bent upwards, so it would appear to be bent to the left from where Laila was standing. There was foreskin but not much. The girth was normal as well. The highlight, however, was the length of the penis. Laila noticed that it was definitely at least a full inch longer than her husband’s.

As a result of a natural and ancient reflex, Laila's mouth began to salivate as soon as she saw Jack’s long member. She swallowed with both men in the room being able to see her throat. She bent forward and slowly wrapped her trembling fingers around the lower half of Jack’s penile shaft.

Jack closed his eyes and exclaimed, “Oh, god!”

Laila slowly began to stroke her father-in-law’s penis. At first thrust, there was a fountain of precum that exited the crown. Laila used it and quickly found a rhythm and stuck to it. After about a minute, Laila quickly exchanged a look with Marty who had an intensely morbid facial expression.

Laila was secretly fascinated and was mildly enjoying what was going on. Her sex life with her husband wasn’t particularly exciting and her husband was only one of two men that she’s ever been with, in her life.

This long penis; she sexually servicing a family member and also the fact that her own son was being a personal witness to all this, was creating a flutter of excitement and mixed sensations.

However, Jack remained nervous. After a few minutes, Laila could feel the precum drying up and the stroking becoming a little heavy with friction. She suggested to Jack,

“Whenever you’re ready, Jack. Don’t worry, I’ll clean up afterward. Just... whenever you’re ready.”

“Oh, my dear.”

“What is it, Jack? Does it hurt? Speak to me.” said Laila, as she slowed down her stroking.

“Oh… I’m sorry, Laila. I’m not… not even nearly there yet. I think we should stop.”

Laila flashed a look at Marty trying to emote her thoughts, What do I do now?

Marty expressed his thoughts as well using his facial muscles, I don’t know!

Laila thought on her feet and just said everything that came to her mind. She said,

“Oh, don’t worry about it, Jack. It shouldn’t take much more.” and as she said so, she began to speed up her stroking. At that point, the therapeutic approach began to spiral down into a more casual handjob.

Jack began to breath faster. He took turns looking at Laila and then at his stiff cock that was being loyal to him. Laila began to notice that Jack was doing this. Laila began to respond to this unexpected attraction.

Laila said, “Maybe, it might help if you thought about things that work for you.”

Jack blurted, “Oh…”

Laila insisted, “It’s ok, Jack. Go ahead, no one here will judge you.”

Jack...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DonnaTurner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments