Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inheriting love from beyond the grave

"In the "spirit" of love!"

38
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Kat (techgoddess) my dear friend, has motivated me again and took my rough work and smoothed it into a master piece."

Jack was living in Memphis when he got the news that both his parents had passed away, and he was the sole heir of the family home. After his twin sister died from a tragic accident in the room they shared right after celebrating their sixteenth birthday, he moved in with his Aunt Jenn and her husband. Jack could not bring himself to live in the house where he lost his sister and best friend, Mary.

Aunt Jenn was a beautiful lady with fire red hair and glowing green eyes that could easily pierce deep into your soul with one quick glance. She was tall and thin with a very toned and athletic body. Jack had spent many a night fantasizing about the time he saw her hard nipples poking through the white tennis suit and those long shapely legs that seemed to run from her feet all the way to her neck. 

His Uncle Henry, Hank for short, was quite the opposite. He was a big man with very broad shoulders like a lumberjack, dark hair, and hazel eyes that seemed to change from more green to gold, depending on his mood. 

Jenn drove Jack to the bus station, where she helped him buy a ticket. He was headed to 121 Alabaster Rd. Ripley, Mississippi, the address he once knew as home. Jenn gave him a kiss goodbye, which brought a stirring in his pants that he had to hide with his suitcase, then put him on the bus. 

When the bus reached downtown Ripley, he got off and hitchhiked the rest of the way. The house had not changed a bit since he left two years ago. There was a big maple tree where he and Mary used to swing and chat about all the events in their little world. They were like two peas in a pod, almost inseparable. 

Jack opened the heavy oak door with a creaking that would send chills down your spine, and his Dad called it a country home security system. No ADT for this family. 

He sat his bag down and refamiliarized himself with the house's layout. It had been remodeled since he was last there, but the feel of it had not changed a bit. 

He quickly moved upstairs to check out their room. When he opened the door, it was like a time capsule frozen in history; it was exactly as he had left it. His bed on the right and Mary's on the left, with a window on the wall between them. 

This room held many memories of the twins, from conversations about school to listening to their parents trying to break the bed and their Mom moaning a screaming like she was in a horror movie. Jack often heard those same sounds coming from Hank and Jenn's room. 

Jack remembered one time when his Mom and Dad were having a marathon run. He saw his sister Mary's silhouette in the moonlight, her perfectly carved, smooth body lying on top of her pink frilly bedspread with her hand moving slow and steady between her legs. Her small, firm breasts gently bounced back and forth to the motion. It was more than he could take, so he pulled out his fully erect cock, and wrapped his fingers around it with a few quick pulls; he had precum covering the whole tip. He was trying to be very stealthy so as not to make Mary aware that he was awake and watching her. 

With a very light moan and then a second, she was done. About a minute later, Mary threw Jack her soaked panties and suggested they might help.

Nothing more was said about that night, but Jack replayed it repeatedly in his mind. 

On more than one occasion, he would peek through the bathroom door as Mary undressed for a shower. She had long blonde hair down past her shoulders and ice grey-blue eyes. Her body was lean and tight with breasts that were just starting to grow, and she was firm with small pink nipples. Her pussy had very fine blonde hair, almost invisible to the naked eye. Seeing her always made Jack's cock bulge. He would then slip back into their room on her bed and masturbate, smelling the panties he never gave back. 

He returned from his memories, looked about, and decided to sleep in his old bed. The realtor was due to stop by first thing in the morning. 

After an uneventful night and the coffee going in the kitchen, he heard a knock, quickly followed by the country security alarm. Jack was standing in his boxers face to face with his sophomore English teacher Ms. Brandy Baker now working part-time as a real estate agent. Brandy was average height, not short, but not overly tall. She mostly had the build of a runner, powerful, toned legs, flat stomach, and beautiful breasts, just a bit more than a handful. 

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

Ms. Baker looked at Jack, sizing up the young man that once asked her to the fall dance. She looked him up and down, trying not to fixate on the growing tent in his boxers. 

“Hello, Ms. Baker,” Jack said, greeting her sheepishly.

“Please, call me Brandy." 

“Of course. I’m sorry, Brandy, I did not expect you for another hour.”

Brandy nodded and said, “I dropped by early to see if you needed a hand taking care of anything.” Suddenly she blushed. “I mean with the tent, uhh, house.” 

Jack got a devilish grin and bobbed his hips ever so slightly, and made his cock do a little dance. Brandy could not help but look. Since her divorce, she had not dated, just wrapped herself up in work. At this point, she was desperate to knock out a few cobwebs. 

Jack looked her right in the eyes and said, “There is one thing that has come up. I could use a hand taking care of this.” With that, he did his dancing worm move again. 

Brandy reached out and freed the beast, then started stroking it. Her bright red nails against his hard pink flesh and purple head were a sight she could not take any longer. Brandy dropped to her knees and quickly engulfed the entire length of his cock. 

As she sucked and licked her way into his last filled memories, he whispered, “Ms. Baker, I have waited years for this. You are better than I ever dreamed.”

She looked up at him with her big brown puppy dog eyes and said, “You don't sell million-dollar houses without knowing how to please the client.”

Jack said, “We are not finishing this way. I waited way too long not to have all of you.” 

Brandy smiled, grabbed his hand, and almost dragged him upstairs. She headed straight to the first room she could find, but he stopped her. 

“That was our room, the room I shared with Mary. I just can't be in there.”

The next room was his parents' room, where their activities regularly caused him and Mary to listen and react.

Jack threw Brandy on the bed, whipped up her dress, and started licking her pussy right through her panties. Her scent and the texture of her panties brought back the fond memory of that night with Mary. 

Just as Brandy started to moan and scream, pawing at Jack's hair and begging him not to stop, there was a huge crash in the other room.

They both jumped up, startled, and ran to see what had happened.

The desk in his childhood bedroom was knocked over, and the picture of Jack and Mary from their last summer together was on her pillow. 

Jack sighed. “Brandy, I'm sorry, I just cannot do it here. Maybe we could continue at your place once this is all over.”

Brandy was disappointed, but she agreed.

Later that night, Jack boldly decided to sleep in Mary's bed. As he drifted off to sleep, he started to dream very vividly. He saw his late sister at the side of her bed. He wanted more than anything to tell her how much he loved her and missed her. Oh, how he wished he could hold her and feel her warm skin against his. He desperately wanted to relive his memories of her.

Mary looked at him and said, "Maybe this will help." 

She took his cock in her hand and started to lick it, flicking the tip with her tongue. Licking every drop of precum off as it formed. She was sucking him deep in her throat, not resting for a second. 

“Oh, God, Mary! I’m about to cum!”

Mary said, "We are not finishing this way; I waited way too long to have all of you." 

With that, she climbed on top of him, slowly lowering her dripping wet pussy down on his cock, pausing to allow herself to adjust as Jack stretched her out. 

Mary relaxed and started moving up and down, pumping her hips back and forth. She milked Jack for all he was worth. Jack reached up and started playing with her breasts and hard little nipples. Mary exploded with waves of pleasure shooting through her whole body, squeezing and pulsating on Jack's cock. These sensations sent him over the edge blowing load after load of cum deep inside Mary. Just as he finished, she rested on his chest, his cock still inside her.

 Mary softly whispered, “I'm so glad you were my first; I will always be right here for you.”

And with that, she faded away. 

Jack realized this was not a dream but true love from beyond the grave. 

Published 
Written by BosnDR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments