Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insistent

"Debbie is insistent that she gets what she wants…"

131
17 Comments 17
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

You’d have thought that a sixteen-year-old insatiable nymphomaniac with her father’s cock deep in her pussy, fucking her on the chaise longue would be enough for any girl. You’d be wrong! Very wrong indeed.

I don’t know what it is, but a good hard fuck just makes me want more. The dirtier and more deprived the sex, the better it is.

I was happy when I got his attention; standing at his working-from-home office doorway. Admittedly, I was topless with a skimpy pair of knickers hiding my modesty, but as a family, we always wander around the home half-naked.

Father was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and clicking away on his computer.

“Watching porn are you?” I asked.

He looked sideways at me but said nothing. I grinned back at him, bit my lower lip for effect and raised my fingers to pinch my nipple.

“You or mum, who’s it to be?” I teased him.

“Don’t you have homework to do, young lady,” he retorted.

“Done that, now I’m bored.”

 I could see him contemplating the answer that I knew was coming. I let him ponder for a little longer while I leaned into the door frame and pulled on both nipples, causing me to gasp out loud. I looked like a wanton bitch on heat.

Father pushed his chair away from the desk and looked towards me. He didn’t need to say anything, and I nonchalantly sidled up to him and placed my hand on his hard cock beneath his shorts. We kissed briefly, only to allow his free hand to grope my dangling tits. With his other hand, he managed to unzip his shorts allowing me to grasp his cock and pull it through the opening.

Turning the swivel chair towards me, I knelt on the floor between his legs. His face was a picture. I looked into his eyes as I sank my lips over his bulbous head and started sucking his knob.

It was all I needed to get my juices flowing, and it was less than ten seconds before I was slurping and swallowing his cock.

“You’re up early?”

The voice behind me was my mother’s, she had just finished her shower, and obviously felt the need to comment as she was passing the study. I wasn’t sure whether she was talking to father or me, but I continued to swallow his cock and get it as far down my throat as I could manage. Father’s hand on the back of my head helped a little.

“Fuck, she’s good, how did we manage to raise such a wanton cock-sucker?” he replied.

Mother didn’t reply or at least didn’t say anything that I could hear over the muffled sounds of mild gagging.

I pulled father’s cock free of my mouth, grasped it hard and started to pump it in earnest. I wanted his spunk and I knew, deep down, he wanted to give it to me. Let’s be honest, he was gagging for it too. I glanced behind me, but mother was nowhere to be seen. I was half expecting her to be standing there with her cunt full of fingers, but she wasn’t. My mouth resumed its work on father’s bulbous head, and I tossed him off while my other hand tugged hard on his heavy balls, as if I was trying to pull them free of his body.

It wasn’t long before the waft of sizzling bacon filled my nostrils and the steamy globs of sperm filled my mouth. I had him. I only wish that moment could have been filmed because I love the sudden release of spunk into my mouth when my hands are busy on the bloke’s shaft. I love it when my mouth is full of creamy goo and there is nowhere for it to go but downwards.

It was a very fruitful morning because father seemed to just pour it down my throat, and it wasn’t like he hadn’t been milked the night before. After swallowing his load, I lifted my head to smile at his contorted features. He was still gasping and making faces, even after he was spent. I licked his cock for a little while, but the smell of bacon from the kitchen was calling me. I nodded to the door and he understood.

I got up and made to leave with only the slightest dribble of spunk escaping the side of my mouth. Every good little girl lets a few drops slip past her lips just so she can scoop it with her finger and push it back in. Father loves watching me do that.

“Bring that with you,” I told him as if he could ever leave it behind.

There was a brief interlude in the kitchen while we sat around the breakfast bar chatting and stuffing our faces with bacon sandwiches and drinking coffee. All the while, father’s cock was protruding from his shorts. How it never got hard with the sight of mother and me topless was beyond me.

A smile crossed my face and I grabbed the tomato sauce bottle. I squeezed a portion over my father’s cock and started to giggle. Slipping off the stool, I once more started to suck cock and I gathered up the tomato sauce before it had a chance to stain his shorts. I think he was grateful for that.

It wasn’t long before I was pulling him into the lounge, heading for the chaise longue that we have against one wall with the mirror behind it. It’s my favourite fucking stool, on all fours watching myself in the mirror while father fucks me from behind. We’ve made a few videos of it but haven’t been brave enough to share them on social media yet. I love watching myself climax, if I remember to, normally I shut my eyes when I orgasm, but on the few occasions when I kept them open I was rewarded with an even more powerful orgasm. I think it’s the realisation that I’m watching and feeling a climax at the same time. 

This morning was going to be different, I pushed father onto the chaise longue, manhandled his cock until it was erect and straddled him. No finesse, there was no need for any. I was a horny bitch that needed cock. The feel of his hot meat sinking into my cunt should have been enough to bring me off, but I needed to ride him hard. Like I said earlier, hot, dirty, filthy sex normally gets me wanting more.

With father flat out on his back I sank on his cock until it was all the way inside my needy cunt, and then I started to roll my ass on his thighs. The feeling was wonderful. I felt an orgasm building almost instantly; not surprising from my wanton behaviour earlier.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

I came hard on father’s cock. It was so deep and at the right angle, it worked its magic on my g-spot and took me over the edge rather quickly. I was a blathering idiot in the throes of orgasm but depravity was beginning to set in. I rolled my hips over his cock contemplating my next move but decided to just say it in plain English.

“Will you fuck my ass?” I asked. I heard mother cough from the breakfast bar.

His hands gripped my waist and I thought he was going to push me to one side, place me on all fours, stand up and give it to me.

“I don’t think so, darling,” he replied.

“Oh, please daddy, please,” I said, putting on my best little girl voice. “I’ll face the mirror. You know how much you like me facing the mirror.”

I felt his cock stir inside. I felt him push it up into me. I knew the thought was turning him on.

“Don’t you want to cum in my ass?”

Father grimaced at the thought. The suggestion usually broke his resolve, but not this time. I had to plead and insist that he do as I wanted.

“How about you finger my pussy while you spunk into my star-shaped hole, filling me up. It’s such a tight little hole, daddy.”

He knew it was too, it wouldn’t be the first time. A deep guttural moan left his lips.

Mother was unusually quiet in the kitchen, normally she’d tell him to just do it, just to stop my whinging. I looked over my shoulder but couldn’t see anyone through the door. Father eventually pulled me towards him, and I thought he was going to push me off onto all fours and take me from behind, but he held me tight against him and thrust his cock into me at some speed. Fucking me like a demented tiger.

I didn’t want him to cum in my cunt, I wanted his jizz up my ass.

“Not in there. I want you to cum in my ass,” I gasped in his ear. Surely he’d get the message sooner than later.

“You’re horny daughter wants your cock up her ass,” I insisted.

What didn’t he understand about that statement? It seemed obvious to me. Any rampant old man, like my father, should jump at the chance to stick his dick up there. On a few occasions that I visited Uncle George, on my mother’s side of the family, I hardly had to say a word and just pointed to my little hole. Within seconds his cock was in there pumping away. Admittedly he didn’t last very long the first time, but on subsequent visits, he was much better at controlling his urges. At the time, I was worried about getting pregnant, so my ass seemed the better option to accommodate his advances. And all the time he fucked me in my little hole, he was playing with his train set that had been set up in the attic of their house. Aunt Olivia, and my mother, were oblivious to the act, and never thought it strange that Uncle George used to take me away to see his train set as soon as we arrived.

My eyes suddenly opened wide. Father had stopped his rutting. Another pair of hands was pulling my hips backwards and I felt a considerable bulge press against my anus. I looked in the mirror. My mouth opened to the sight of my mother grinning. Her gaze fixed on my ass, her hand guiding something substantial towards it. The almost cold touch of plastic thrilled me.

She pushed it home. I moaned.

“You want your ass filled, young lady, then your gonna have it filled,” she said with a certain degree of urgency in her voice.

“Anyone sluttish enough to suck off their father first thing in the morning, deserves their ass being used,” she added.

She couldn’t have been more right.

The strap-on went all the way in, and with father’s cock filling my cunt, I couldn’t have been happier. I felt my eyes roll back as both cocks took me. It was relentless fucking of both holes. I remember thinking ‘for fuck’s sake, I'm your daughter, your little girl, go easy.’

It was a passing thought because this slut didn’t want them to go easy. Mother was fucking me hard while father was holding his dick in place and moving it in and out on a casual basis. His fingers found my nipples and the sudden pain made me flinch. That only made mother grasp my hips harder and fuck me with such speed that my orgasm was ripped from me without me knowing about it.

I exhaled suddenly, complete with so many expletives it only made mother and father fuck me harder. It was relentless. I found myself on the verge of another orgasm and then another. Father must have spurted in my cunt because I became aware of his wilting cock slowly un-filling me. It would have been a satisfying feeling if I had known that he climaxed.

The next orgasm found me on my last legs and I slumped onto my father’s body. My ass was held in the air by my mother’s hands on my hips. Her cock was still fucking into me and it was only when I started blabbering and almost sobbing in ecstasy that she pulled out of me.

My whole body relaxed and slumped further. Father’s cock had slipped out of my cunt, followed by his second load of sperm that seemed to run out of me. I rolled off his body and onto the seat. Mother was halfway out of the lounge, seemingly uninterested in bringing herself off, which must have been a first for her.  No doubt she would get her fill later in the evening. Father gave me a quick kiss before he left me to my post-orgasmic bliss.

I eventually staggered upstairs to my bedroom, passing the open door to my parent’s room. You know how it is when you can hardly hear anything, but you pick up on the fact that your name has been mentioned. Well, that happened to me, I pressed my ear closer and listened hard.

Both of them were complimenting me on my oral and fucking skills which left me with a broad grin on my face.

“She’s continuously horny,” said father, “I pity her brother when he returns home from college.”

My ears perked up at the mention of my brother. He had been away for the last three years at college, hardly ever returning home, even in the summer. And there was me thinking that only I had managed to fuck my parents senseless. The thought thrilled me, and suddenly I couldn’t wait for his return.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments