Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

it was my first

"it was my first time having sex"

0
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This is the story of my first time having sex.
This is my first time writing any story of any kind so hope you will be kind.

While the folks were gone one weekend, my brother and sisters were in the girls bedroom playing with their chistmas games (or so I thought). I had gone outside so I could play with some of my Christmas stuff since it was the first nice day in nearly two months.

My sister Dot called through the window to come in the house she had something to show me.

I went to her room and stopped in my tracks, I could only stare. Dot and Sherry were naked on their beds with their legs open showing their pussies loaded with cum. (It turned out Buddy had already dumped a load in them both.)

Dot said " why don't you come over and take a closer look?". So I went closer and the closer I got the more I could smell their sex. After I had gotten to with in a foot or so I was so mesmerized I could do nothing but drop to my knees and get right into licking her pussy lips.

I tasted the cum and pussy juice for the first time and thought it was delicious.

I continued to lick and suck until Dot cried out "I'm cumming so fucking hard.". and shot a large glob of cum and juices straight into my mouth and I drank it down like it was candy.

When I had finished with Dot, Sherry said,"Come on over here and do me now.".

Needless to say I didn't need a second invite to get down there and clean her snatch until she shot a load of cum and pussy juice into my mouth as well. Needless to say I drank that down as well.

Buddy said,"What do you think I am, an orphan over here?". He was standing there with his hand wrapped around his very hard dick shaking it up and down. He point it at me and said, "You can get the juice straight from the source by sucking it from me.".

I crawled over to him and took his dick in my hand and started to stroke it slowly then took the head into my mouth thinking it tasted pretty dam good. He began to slide more of it in until I had about half of it in. Not being able to take more, I took the base of it in my hand and was stroking it until he said, " Oh god I'm cumming and let loose with a shot of cum directly onto my tonge and as he got soft I took him out of my mouth and said, "You know you're right. It does taste better direct from the source.".

Dot said "Why not make this a family affair and both of you get over here and fuck me right now?".

I looked sort of baffled and she said, "Look, I have two holes that need to be filled.".

Buddy laid down on his back and Dot got up on top of him and sank down on his dick until there was nothing left out. Sherry grabbed the KY and slicked up Dots ass and my dick. She took hold of my dick and guided it to Dots ass putting it right against the hole and told me to go ahead and shove it hard all the way in. I bottomed out in that hole as Dot screamed "Oh shit that hurts so good."

Buddy and I worked up a rhythem and we were really pounding her and she started to cum like gang busters causing both Buddy and me to blow our loads as far up her as we could reach.

After we had been laying there for a while Sherry said, "Look we have all been fucked just about every way there is except there is still one virgin hole in this room."

Dot looked at me saying, "Well, do you want to loose your anal cherry?"

I was a little nervous and told her, "I don't know.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

Does it hurt bad?"

She said, "The first time it can be a little painful but Sherry and I have trained Buddy pretty well on the anal thing so he will be very gentle and it wont be so bad.".

I decided to try it but told them,"If it hurts to bad and I say to take it out you have to promise to do so right away." They all agreed.

Dot got me ready by getting the KY and putting some on and around the opening of my ass and then sliding a finger load up inside. Sherry took Buddy's dick smeared it up real good and lead him over to me. I got down on my hands and knees and Buddy put his dick against my hole. Sherry got under me and took my dick in her mouth as Buddy started to push his dick into my ass slowly. God it felt huge.

He continued to shove until it popped in. The pain was almost to much and I screamed out no it hurts. Oh god it felt like he was trying to shove his leg up there. After a short wait where he left it set for a minute things began to feel better. The pain went away and I had the feeling of being stuffed with a large turd setting at the entrance. It started to feel better so I told him to give me more. He started up again pushing in slowly and it really was feeling good when I felt his balls against my scrotum. he started to fuck in and out and oh my it was feeling weird and good at the same time.

He was picking up speed and really started hammering me hard and fast when he suddenly rammed hard into me and cum. I could feel the pulsing of his dick far up inside and knew he was blowing his load way up inside loading my bowels with his cum. God it felt so good.

He held it there for a while until his dick finally went down and slipped out with a small wad of cum following it.

Dot said, "Oh man that was so hot. Buddy why don't you let Karl up your ass now.".

Sherry slid out from under me letting my dick slide out of her mouth trailing spit from it up over her fore head. She said, "Ya, it's only fair don't you think."

Buddy simply turned around, bent over, smeared some KY in and around his ass hole and opened his ass cheeks.

The invite was clear.

I got in behind him and put my hard as steel dick against his ass hole and shoved it all the way in in one smooth push. He said, "Oh shit. Make it last a little while. Go slow to begin and I'll let you know when to speed up".

I began to fuck his ass slowly until he said it was time to speded up and really fuck him hard. I started to hammer his ass the same way he had me until I told him was about to receive the same thing he had given me and rammed hard and deep as I started to blow my wad as deep as I could get up his ass.

I told him that I had to pee now and started to take it out when Sherry held me tight against Buddy's ass and told me to go ahead and pee. I let loose with a stream of piss dead up Buddy's ass to mix with my cum.

Buddy cried out that it burned and said to take it out but I held it in until I was finished.

That was the end of the sexcapades for that day but there were many more times after that with both sisters alone and together and with Buddy many nights we went to sleep with a dick in either his ass or mine since we slept in the same bed in the winter.

Hope you enjoyed my first attempt at writing.
Published 
Written by opachuck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors