Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's A Family Affair

"Kim and Ken's take new lovers- Their son and daughters."

13
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words
As Wendi and Amanda rode off with Debbi and Michelle, Kim took her newfound lover, Kylie, by the hand and walked toward her car. The night had been a wonder of lustful abandon. She had experienced sensations that she had only dreamed about in her darkest fantasies.

She had seen her two 16-year-old daughters used as sex toys by her best girlfriend, and her transgendered son, Michelle.

Her own 17 -year-old son, Kyle, was now her incestuous lover, Kylie. The two of them had shared their bodies over and over this wonderful night. She was in the deepest and most erotic lust possible with him. She wanted nothing more than to curl up against his body tonight and sleep the sleep of lovers.

Kylie’s cum was still fresh and gushing profusely from her engorged pussy as she moved to unlock the door of the car for Kylie. Kim seized the opportunity to brush against Kylie’s body with her breasts. Her nipples stiffened up immediately as she made contact. She was so hot, even after her night of debauchery, that she needed more, much more.

On the ride home she tried to discuss the facts of their encounter with her son, Kylie. Her husband, Kylie’s father, was none the wiser as to what had transpired. She tried to explain that this was at best a very delicate situation that needed a lot of thought before anything was said or done. She reminded Kylie that his sisters, and her best friend, Debbi, were part of this triangle also, and needed to be protected.

Kylie understood, but still wanted to go home and spend the rest of the night fucking his mom. Kim didn’t object to the idea at all.

They awoke sometime in the midmorning. Staying up all night sucking and fucking can take a toll on even the most athletic body. When they arose, Kim made sure to dress Kylie for the day out, but not until they shared a long, hot shower together.

Standing together with the wonderfully hot water cascading on their bodies made the day’s start seem so much better and clearer.

Kim found a short denim mini skirt and a bright blue satin tie top for Kylie to wear. His falsie tits amplified the cut of the top so beautifully. Kim located a pair of high -cut, pink, satin panties for him and a pair of his platform, ankle-strap, "Fuck-me" pumps. His pink leather collar buckled on his neck and a few bangle bracelets and he was ready to go, but not until Kim did his makeup and nails to make him look so wonderfully sexy to her.

Being a conservative mom, she chose a red leather, pleated, mini skirt that barely touched the bottom of her behind, and a matching red leather, halter-top, and her favorite red patent leather ankle boots with 6 inch stiletto heels. Oh, yes, she forgot her panties . . . but not her pink leather bondage collar.

Kim had mapped out a plan for the day’s outing. First, an appointment at the nail salon, to get both hers and Kylie’s nails done, with nice French extensions. Then, a hair salon date to get Kylie’s hair done in a more feminine style, and to get blonde streaks colored into it. Fortunately, his hair was thick, and almost mid-shoulder length now, so the styling would go well.

Lunch at the local pub would be next, then off to the mall for some girl clothes shopping. Kylie was going to need a lot more outfits if he was going to be her third daughter .

As their "Girl’s day out" progressed, Kim tried her best to sway Kylie’s thoughts about being a Transgendered girl, but he was adamant.

"Well, we might as well go for it then," she thought to herself.

She could not take her eyes off of Kylie’s newly colored and styled hair. He looked radiant and so wonderfully sexy, with his light brown hair and blonde streaks shining in the sunshine. His long, heavily layered cut touched his mid-back and his long, straight, bangs just touched his eye brows, sweeping gently to one side as he walked.

"God, he looks fabulous," Kim said to herself.

She still hadn’t thought out a way to break it to her husband, who was expected to be home tomorrow night.

That left only one day to act, "Before the shit hit the fan," as she loved to say.

About 2:00P.M. her daughter Amanda, texted her. She and Wendi were finally home from their overnight date with Debbi and Michelle.

"Had a fucking great time, I think I am in love with Debbi," texted Wendi.

"Michelle and Amanda were going at it all night long, I never got to sleep," she finished.

Somehow, Kim was sexually aroused by her daughters being so involved with her best friend, Debbi and her son Michelle. She wanted to cum right there in the mall, but resisted, fortunately.

They finally walked out to the car, toting dozens of packages with them, Kylie was going to be the best dressed girl in town!

On the way home, Kim started to ask questions in earnest.

"Kylie, are you sure about your choice, before it gets too complicated with your father and your friends?"

"Yes, mom, I am."

"Do you realize that your life will forever change, and most of your friends will abandon you?"

"Sure, I do."

"Are you sure that your sisters will accept you, as a full time girl?"

"Yes, they are the ones that got me into this so far and so quickly."

"Do you still want to have sex with them, and Michelle?"

"Oh, yes, I do, I love them all."

"And Debbi, too? You realize that Debbi and I are lovers already."

"Sure, mom, I think it’s super."

"What if your father wanted to fuck you in the ass, or have you give him a blow job? Could you handle that?"

"Wow, I sure could, that would be HOT."

Kim placed her hand on Kylie’s thigh as she slowed to a stop at a signal, "Kylie, I love you so much, it hurts."

With that, she pulled into a parking lot of a closed store and pulled Kylie’s panties down to hie knees. She bent over to him and pulled his cock free from under his skirt. She smiled and opened her mouth wide. Her lips slid down the length of his hard cock and stopped at his balls. She spent the next 20-minutes giving him a world-class blow job, sucking his cock dry and swallowing every precious drop of his bountiful cum. They kissed like long lost lovers afterwards, and then drove the rest of the way home with radiant smiles on their faces.

When they arrived, they found the girls sound asleep, trying to make up for their Friday night trysts.

Kim spent the rest of the day working with Kylie, improving his female mannerisms.

He was a fast learner, he nearly mastered walking runway style, his hand movements, sitting with his legs crossed, and softening his voice. She taught him to pose with his head movements and smiles, how to gesture with his body language and how to stand in female style.

He was a fast learner, he was making wonderful progress- and his actions were driving Kim to distraction. Her panties were soaked, her heart was racing and she was ready to fuck him stupid.

Kim took a deep breath and sent him into the girls room to wake them for dinner, it was past the time for them to get up. She watched as Kylie did his best to emulate female stance and manner, he was great. The girls awoke and were amazed to see his beautiful hair and makeup. They could not compliment him enough, and it made him very happy and confident.

As instructed by Kim, he told the girls to get up and told them, "Baby dolls and heels for dinner, sluts!" he exclaimed.

Kim was already in her room changing into her black see-thru baby doll as the girls strode into the dining room.

"Girls, we have lots to discuss, so lets get started," Kim began.

"Your father will be home sometime tomorrow. As of now, he has no idea of what happened this weekend, but we need to tell him before he ultimately finds out and we are all toast."

"You’re right, mom, what can we do," Wendi questioned.

"Well, I have a few ideas, but first, do we all want to continue like this? You realize that what we are doing is not socially accepted, nor is it right. We are stepping way over the edge of normal, you know. Let me tell you more about what your father and I do. I am a HOTWIFE, which means that your dad stays home with his penis locked into a stainless steel cage chastity device, which I lock onto him. I go out on sex dates with strange guys, we fuck and suck all night long, then I come home to him, we have oral sex while he cleans the cum out of my pussy, and then we fuck. I also have a female lover, Debbi. We have sex at her house, and I have also had crazy sex with your friend Michelle. Now, that’s it."

Quiet fell over the room like a wet blanket.

"Oh yes, I forgot to add, Kylie and I have been lovers all weekend, he drives me crazy, and I want him to be my full time lover. I have let him fuck my pussy and my ass. I have sucked his cock numerous times as well. I have taken him shopping today for all the things a young girl needs, along with his hair, nails and more. I accept his wishes to be my third daughter, and I truly hope that you both will accept him as your sister."

The girls grabbed Kylie and hugged him tightly, congratulating his decision and offering anything he needed to become Kylie. Kim could see that he was nearly crying with joy.

Amanda spoke up, "It will be great to have a sister that is a chick with a dick, it will surely come in handy on long, cold, nights."

Everyone laughed.

"Now, girls, this is what I have in mind, listen carefully and then we will talk about it," Kim offered.

*******************************

Sunday came quickly. Early in the morning, the girls awoke with Kylie wrapped around them in Wendi’s bed. It had been a bit crowded with three of them sleeping together, but it was well worth it.

Kylie had done his duty well, both girls had gotten their pussies fucked until they could no longer take it. He had proved to be a real stud, and was capable of servicing all three of them, Kim included.

Time was of the essence, Kim knew that her husband would be home in just a few hours, it was nearly show time.

3:00 P.M. was nearly here, Kim had all in readiness, she had changed into a pair of turquoise spandex boy shorts with attached garters and matching turquoise stockings. She had chosen her favorite pair of platform, black-patent heels.

A white satin tie top that just managed to cover her ample breasts was tied seductively under her tits, and her new pink leather collar was fastened and locked on.

In the center of the living room was the all too familiar chair that Ken had been tied to so many times before, a straight, high-back wooden chair with wide arms and a red leather cushion. Next to the chair was a small table with the usual implements, a black leather, lace-up hood with eye and mouth holes, a padded leather blindfold, a series of buckle straps to fasten him to the chair, and a rubber mouth-gag in the shape of a cock attached to a leather buckle strap.

Prominent in the center of the table was the key to Ken’s cock-cage, which he had been locked into since Monday. Now, six days later, he would certainly be ready to fuck a snake, Kim thought.

Kim had done her makeup in the finest whore-like style that Ken loved so much, even she got excited looking at herself in the mirror.

"Damn, I’m a hot bitch," she thought.

As she heard the front-door lock turn, she picked up her long, black, riding-crop and started toward the door.

The door opened, Ken stepped inside.

EvaDajii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaDajii

"THWAACK," the riding crop had spoken.

Ken received a sharp blow to his bottom and was temporarily stunned.

"Mistress demands that you obey, you piece of crap, strip and sit down at once," she bellowed.

Ken immediately slipped into character.

"Oh, Mistress, I am so sorry to have offended you, how may I make amends?"

"Sit down and be quick about it, all your clothes off. Now!"

He obeyed at once, As he was stripping, Kim dropped back into wife-mode, "How was the trip, darling?"

The conversation continued as he was readying himself. As the business and family chat concluded, she kissed him gently and told him that she loved him; he returned the sentiment.

"Darling, so much has happened while you were away, this is the best way to show you, and please enjoy the show. Now sit down and shut up, you worm-boy, Mistress is pissed at you!"

She proceeded to strap Ken extra firmly into the chair. He loved every aspect of his bondage and pending discipline, he thought.

Kim slipped the hood onto his head and pulled the laces tight, extra tight, just the way he liked it. Next, the gag was slipped into his mouth and buckled tight. He was ready.

Kim slipped her hand into Ken’s crotch, she gently manipulated his balls to ensure that his cock would begin to grow, the pressure would certainly hurt like hell as it crushed against the small cock-cage, but that was the idea, and Ken so loved every second of it. Kim saw the effect, Ken was grimacing and snorting through his gag as his cock shot forward, yanking his balls nearly out of their socket.

She then picked up her Hitachi vibrator and placed it against the crotch of her shorts, directly on her pussy and let it start to do its job. In seconds, she was moaning and cooing like a bird. Kim was dancing around seductively and making sure that Ken got the full show. Ken was going crazy, his cock was yanking his balls as hard as possible, his torture was so perfect, she thought.

"What’s the matter, slave, are you unhappy? Maybe you need something different to enjoy?"

On that key note, the bedroom door opened and Kylie strode out and into the living room, catwalk style, with his hands on his hips, swaying seductively. He was wearing a short, red vinyl, micro skirt and halter top over his falsie tits, a pair of thigh-high black patent stiletto heel boots, his pink collar and blonde wig with full makeup and lots of bling jewelry.

He put his arms around Kim’s shoulders and wrapped one lag around hers, he opened his mouth, and as he looked at his father, he started to tongue kiss Kim.

She returned the kisses and they wrapped themselves around each other, making out passionately as Ken satin his chair, helplessly watching.

He was grunting and trying to speak, but with no luck at all.

Kim then slid down Kylie’s body until her face was directly against his raging cock. She looked at her husband and smiled as she opened her mouth wide and swallowed Kylie’s magnificent shaft. Ken was going crazy, trying to yell and scream at Kim, but with no result. She had decided that regardless the outcome, she was going to have fun.

Kim stopped for a second, "Girls," she yelled.

The two girls walked into the room. They were both naked except for garter belts, stockings and stiletto heel, platform pumps.

Wendi went to her dad and with the key from the table, she unlocked his cock-cage.

"Hi, Dad," was all she said.

Amanda and Wendi wrapped themselves around each other and started to make out, fingering each other’s clits and getting very hot in the process. Ken was bugging out. His wife was sucking his now T.G. son’s cock, and his daughters were making out and finger-fucking each other. Ken’s cock was ready to explode, he wasn’t exactly put off by the show, and Kim knew it.

Amanda then walked to her dad’s chair and kneeled down. She took his cock into her mouth and slowly closed her lips around his rigid shaft and began to move her head up and down, the length of his cock. She was able to get the full length of his cock into her throat only after taking a deep breath. The girth of his shaft filled her throat completely.

His reaction was immediate. He started moaning and groaning, trying to talk, but nothing coherent was heard, just stifled mumbling.

Amanda spent only a minute licking and sucking it to get his pre-cum flowing. She stopped and then Wendi took over, using her tongue like she was licking a lollipop.

The pre cum was flowing down his cock and into her mouth, she wanted to make him cum, but it was not in the game plan.

He could not believe that his two girls had just sucked his cock hard. He felt that he should have been repulsed by the act, but he wasn’t, it turned him on so very much that he longed for more of the forbidden fruit which he yearned for.

Kim then took her turn, it was to be the height of the evening’s show. She kneeled down in front of her husband...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments