Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack & Jennie: Sexy Siblings

"Two siblings share their love of porn in a new and taboo way"

80
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Echoing off the walls and high ceilings of this lavish Tudor-style chateau of a house, was the sound of a young woman cursing, wailing, and crying out.

Flickering on the seventy-inch TV screen that accompanied the traditional décor of the living room, was a bald, bearded tattooed man standing behind the noisy bent-over woman, fucking her mercilessly.

And sitting on the velvet couch, stifling laughter and enjoying the porno, were two siblings.

They had done this before.

They were just back from school. With mom and dad still at work and the maid off early, they had the house to themselves. Perfect conditions for the kinky thrill of watching porn in the Catholic family’s living room.

One thing was different this time. They didn’t have the usual throw pillows on their laps.

This time, eighteen-year-old Jack in his khaki pants and white shirt and black tie, was shifting in his seat with his hand between his legs touching and not hiding his erection.

To his left, seventeen-year-old Jennie had her mouth agape, glancing over at her brother and his hand frequently. She wore a similar shirt and tie, per their school uniform code at St. Lucius High School, but with a khaki skirt. As she instinctively rubbed her thighs together, her bare knees above her white knee-high socks kept moving. And her hand, with a white scrunchie around the wrist, was pulling up the hem of that skirt, revealing more and more thighs, observed by Jack.

The woman on the screen started groaning, her face in anguish. She was weak but resilient. Her voice screeched through the sound bar as she begged her attacker to “fuck meeeeee!” The sound of grinding genitals and flapping testes resonated crisp and clear as the grimacing man growled, “Shut up, bitch,” through clenched canine teeth.

On the wall behind the TV hung a painting of their wealthy great-grandfather looking down disapprovingly.

Jennie put a sneakered foot on the sofa as she touched herself.

Jack saw her white underwear. He rubbed his erection harder.

Jennie was moaning.

Jack was sighing.

Jennie couldn’t get comfortable. Her back started sliding down towards him.

Her eyes fluttered.

He massaged his balls and stared up at the chandelier.

Then he felt her on his arm. He looked down. Her head was resting against him. One foot was on the sofa, the other on the floor. Her skirt was rolled up to her waist. And her hand was sliding into her underwear.

He put his arm on the headrest and let her sink further onto his lap. Her head was so close to his erection. He ignored the porno. His focus was now on her. He moved his body a little, so his erection could touch her.

The tattooed man pulled away from the woman and pushed her onto the floor. She yelped, stumbled, and fell onto a blue mat. He squatted over her head, slapped her, grabbed her hair, and jammed his cock into her mouth while she gasped for air.

Jennie gasped, too. She looked up at Jack who bit his lip. Then she looked at his fingers that had touched her nipple.

She touched his thigh and relaxed. He grinned and resumed playing with and pinching her sensitive nipple while she writhed on the sofa. He started massaging her breasts. She was getting louder with her moans. He slid his hand down. He made his way to her underwear. His hand crawled under hers. He could feel his sister’s soft, wet pussy.

They both took a deep breath at the same time.

A threshold had been crossed.

Her free hand was reaching for something also – her brother’s hard cock.

But it was still tucked inside the pants.

“Want me to touch it?” she asked softly.

He smiled and nodded.

He undid his pants with his free hand. He brought out his cock in the grand living room.

Jennie had her eyes closed, enjoying both their fingers inside her vagina. He guided her hand to his cock, and she grabbed it.

And she began jerking it.

And jerking it.

Jack cursed and shifted in his seat.

The woman on screen gagged and gargled against the man’s violent face-fucking. When he released her, she rolled over and coughed out cum and saliva. Her glazed face filled the screen.

“Why is my stepbrother so mean?” she asked with a sudden smile as the screen faded to black.

Jack gritted his teeth as he came.

They stopped to look at each other, shocked that they went this far.

She looked down at his cock, twitching and wet, pointing up at her. She looked at her brother, who was staring at her. She wanted to kiss it. He wanted her to kiss it. They had already pushed one boundary. Why not another? She scooted back in her seat and began to bend over. He put his hand on her cum-stained hair. She was almost there.

But they heard the front door.

“Shit,” she said, her lips inches away from sampling her brother’s cock. She scrambled to her feet.

Another porno was starting. Suddenly he forgot how to use the remote and began wildly pressing buttons.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he muttered.

Jennie was flying back to her room, while he was still struggling to close his pants.

He could hear his mother’s footsteps approach. He grabbed a throw pillow and covered his crotch just in time to say, “Hi, mom!”

“Jackie,” cheered Henrietta Adams as she strolled in with a winsome smile in her business suit. “How was school?” She jumped a little when she heard Jennie’s door slam.

“Great,” he said while trying to walk away.

“What’s going on?” she said.

He cursed under his breath. “I’ll be right back.”

She noticed his pants weren’t quite up. And why was he taking one of her velvet pillows to his room?

“Jackie?” she insisted.

“Be right back, mom,” he said again impatiently.

She watched him hobble away.

She looked at the couch.

There was something in the air.

“Oh, no,” she muttered, shaking her head.

An hour later, in the large master bedroom upstairs, Henrietta sat under the covers in bed with a book on her lap.

Her husband, John Adams, a city councilor, stomped into the room, opening his suit jacket.

“What a day, what a day,” he said. “We need a vacation. When’s spring break this year?”

He fumbled with his buttons.

“Maybe the kids can stay here with Ma,” he said with a finger in the air, referring to Maria Cristina, their Filipino maid. “Yes. We go by ourselves. Pick a place. Punta Cana? Antigua? Anywhere outside the U.S.”

As he undid his pants, he realized his wife wasn’t answering his questions. Nor was she reading her book.

“What’s the matter, Hen? Hen!”

“Oh!” she said suddenly. “Sorry, what? Oh, it’s, uh, probably nothing.”

He nodded. “But in case it is something, what?”

“I think Jack and Jen are at it again.”

“At what? No. The porn thing again? No way,” he said, shaking his head. “They’re seniors now. They’ve got their own little worlds in their phones and computers.”

She nodded as he moved about the room changing clothes.

“They’re all right,” he insisted.

She kept nodding.

He gave her a peck on the lips. “I’ll go cook us a little something.”

She sighed. If Jack and Jennie had only been watching porn together, she wouldn’t have worried. She didn’t tell her husband she feared they were doing a lot more than watching.

***

Jack wanted to do more than just mutually masturbate with Jennie.  

A few days later, with those perfect conditions—parents out, the maid out, both siblings in, neither one busy—he sat in the living room again and put on a porno. He put the volume up to make sure Jennie could hear it.

He watched a naked girl on the screen surrounded by an assortment of cocks, trying her best to lick each one as they overwhelmed her.

He heard a footstep behind him.

He grinned, glancing at his sister's bare feet as she approached, her thighs, her silky pink underwear, her belly button, her nipples poking under her skimpy matching top, her neck, her hair in a ponytail, held up with her white scrunchie.

KaysaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaysaZans

Jennie was looking at the screen with both disgust and curiosity.

“I don’t like that,” she said.

He grabbed the remote but watched her as she slinked around him while sliding her finger over the sofa’s headrest and then poured herself onto the seat next to him, folding her legs under her.

 “Pick a different video!” she insisted when he was too busy staring at her.

“Okay, okay,” he said. “Another gangbang video?”

“Yuck,” she said. “Do a lesbian video!”

He groaned. “Boring. Look at this one. Anal. Stepsister stuck in the dryer.”

“Oh, God, so stupid,” she said. “I wanna see two guys going at it.”

He made a face, and she giggled. She tried to reach for the remote. He held it away from her.

“Gimme!” she insisted.

“Nope,” he said.

They fought a little. He loved her body sprawled over his, trying to get the remote, her breasts grinding against his arm, her hand grabbing his thighs to balance herself.

“I pick,” he insisted.

She sat back down.

“Well, pick, already,” she said.

He finally settled on one—an incestuous one.

They looked at each other before sitting back to watch the movie.

After a few scenes, he rested his hand on his erection. She noticed. He grinned at her. She rolled her eyes and pretended he was annoying her. His arm was on the headrest, fingers crawling towards her. He started touching her bare shoulder. She stuck her tongue out at him. He chuckled. He played with the strap of her tank top. And then he began pulling her closer to him. She gave him another look. Then she scooted over. She curled into him. He put his arm around her. And she put her hand on his erection.

He wanted to bend down and kiss her lips, but she was focused on his pants.

He unbuttoned. She unzipped. He pulled down the band of his briefs. She reached in to stroke his warm cock. He laid his head back and sighed. He enjoyed the sounds of the actress whimpering, muttering in Japanese, while the stocky older man playing her father cradled her on a sofa and pushed his cock into her, making her squeal louder.

Jack stroked his sister’s hair, pulled off the scrunchie, and ran his fingers through the strands over and over. He still wanted to kiss her, but she was thirsty for something else.

“Want me to suck it?” she whispered.

“Fuck, yeah,” he muttered.

“Beg me,” she said.

He groaned.

“Come on,” she insisted.

“No.”

“Then I won’t…”

“Pretty please, suck my cock, I’m begging you with sugar on top.”

She chuckled.

She lowered her head. He held his breath. She kissed it. He smiled widely. She licked it. He gulped and squirmed with anticipation. And she took it into her mouth. He exhaled loudly.

He had been dreaming of this for a week. Longer than that, maybe.

It felt so good. Not just being sucked, but by whom. He stroked her hair lovingly.

He listened to the sweet sounds of her lips and her tongue.

The girl on screen was making those same sounds blowing her “father.” And a young-looking man in the same video was in the kitchen with his “mother,” his head between her legs, noisily eating out her pussy as she grabbed her own boobs and whimpered something about his homework, according to the subtitles.

Jennie came up for air, her hand still holding his cock. He tried to kiss her lips, but she was looking at the screen and the mother character’s large breasts.

“Eww, the mother, too?” she said. “This is so gross!”

“I know, I love it,” he said.

He tried to kiss her again, but she knelt between his legs and descended back to his cock.

She flicked her tongue against the lips of his cock. She grabbed his balls and massaged them. She licked up and down its shaft. Then she took it into her mouth again. She took more of it this time. He was shocked at how much of his cock was disappearing into her mouth. He could hear the back of her throat. He put his hand on her head. He pushed her down further and thrust his pelvis up.

The way she gagged reminded him of the tattooed man and his anguished “stepsister.”

He didn’t mean to say it, but it slipped out.

“Suck, bitch,” he said.

Jennie grunted. She pulled his cock out and gripped his balls.

“Sorry!” he said.

She slapped him, too.

“I didn’t mean ‘bitch,’” he said.

“Correct yourself.”

“I meant princess! No, queen! Goddess! Let go, please!”

She cackled in delight, enjoying her power as she released his balls. Her face was so feisty and fierce and cute and sexy. He once again tried to kiss his sister, but she was in a wrestling mood.

She was on his lap trying to strangle him. He got up to defend himself. His pants fell to his ankles. She laughed at him. He got on top of her, holding her wrists while she kicked and struggled under him. He let go of the wrists to attack her vulnerable ribs and made her scream and squirm and beg him to stop. She tried to crawl away but couldn’t. He stopped tickling her and brought his face to her breasts.

They stopped struggling.

She let him bite into her nipples.

She bit her lip, grinned mischievously, and raised her tank top.

“Boobies!” he yelled.

She laughed but got quiet again as he grabbed one and suckled on the other.

Then Jack began pulling her panties off.

Yet another boundary was about to be broken.

She wasn’t ready.

She enjoyed sucking his cock but wasn’t sure about actual fucking.

He got her panties off and let them fall to the floor. She looked up at him. His eyes were on her pussy. He brought his face between her legs. She sighed in relief. He wasn’t about to fuck her.

She grabbed his hair and thrust his face onto her pussy.

“Suck, bitch,” she commanded him.

He obeyed. Happily. Voraciously.

Like a hungry dog, he went at her. He munched on her labia, licked every inch of her pussy, stopping here and there to sigh and inhale and bask in the wonderfulness of pussy. She was amused by him. When he finally calmed down, he started licking her in the right spots.

“Ooh,” she said, encouraging him.

He brought a finger inside her. She slung a leg over his shoulder. He kept licking.

“Right there, right there, ooh, fuck,” she said suddenly.

He went at it.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she muttered.

She was happy, his tongue on her clitoris. His finger in her pussy. But then another finger just poked her in the bum.

She squealed and jumped.

“Fucker,” she said.

He laughed, his voice muffled in pussy, and did it again.

She grabbed his shoulders.

He grabbed her hips.

She tried to smack him.

He brought his face to hers.

But she grabbed his cock.

“Did you cum, fucker?” she asked.

He shook his head.

“Then cum, you little fucker.”

As she jerked him, he stood up. She sat forward and put his cock back into her mouth.

He watched his sister's head bounce back and forth. He gritted his teeth. He groaned. And he came.

All over his sister’s face.

She flinched, shocked, looking up at him, eyes wide, mouth agape.

He didn’t apologize.

She leaned forward.

He thought she would hit him again.

Instead, she kissed the cock. Then she pushed him aside and stood up.

He tried to grab her to hug her, but she wiggled away from him.

“Bye, fucker,” she said.

He held her hand to the last second as she walked away, finally letting go. He watched her little ass and her long legs slink back to her room.

She looked back at him. She scraped cum off her face and then gave him her cum-stained middle finger. She giggled, spun around, and disappeared into her room.

He sighed and turned off the porn video. He trudged back to his room in a dreamy, exhausted state, with his pants still around his ankles, thinking about all the ultimate next steps he wanted to take with Jennie.

And no one noticed the panties left on the floor under the sofa…

…except their dad who had come home early.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments