Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jasmine's Family(Part One)

2
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
“Jas! Come on! Don’t you want to go back home? Stop delaying then!”

“Puh-leaze. I’m going inside the car just to take a drive around the world!”

“Oh just stop being such a whiny sarcastic brat and get your ass in this car right now,”

“Fashion needs time, not nag-ish girlfriends,” I whispered sarcastically yet again.

“I HEARD THAT!”

I rolled my eyes. Trisha always said that, but I always knew that she was kidding. After all, it had been my habit to talk to myself ever since I joined the high school and met her. I quickly applied some more make-up just to make sure my family would be mesmerized by my beauty of staying away from home for a year in a college. I thought about my brother and sister.

Ryan was probably twenty, and Naomi was around nineteen. I thought about my father. Did he remarry and forgot to tell me? No, he couldn’t do that. I mean, I was the youngest and most precious to him. I wondered how my family would’ve aged. Would Ryan still look like a big fat monkey? Did he have a girlfriend? Did Naomi grow taller? Fatter? Any boyfriend yet? How did Dad cope without being with me? Did he ever cry? Did they all really miss m-

“Jassssmineeee! Hurry up! It’s gonna be a long journey,” Trisha yelled, snapping me out of my daydream. I shook my head, embarrassed and quickly rushed out. I smiled at my best girlfriend as she tried her best to stuff my entire luggage into the boot of the car. She didn’t even notice me. I walked up behind her and hugged her.

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Thanks a lot Trisha. Finally, after a freakin’ year, I can go back to my family!”

“Well, I don’t suppose I could get a ‘thank you’ kiss for it, do I?” That dirty girl asked me cheekily, pleasantly surprised by my hug. She turned around. I aimed for her cheek. Imagine my surprise when, at the last moment, she turned around and I smooched her right in the lips! My cheeks turned red as I looked down, embarrassed yet again.

“And that’s for not being able to see you for the rest of summer,” Trisha laughed, licking her lips in mocked seduction. I rolled my eyes. This girl is so impossible! However, it is her crazy, dirty attitude that began my sexual awakenings. I still remembered the first time I felt a tingling sensation in between my legs. No, it wasn’t my period, but when I inserted my finger in it, it felt so good. Trisha came in and was shocked. I didn’t know why. I was so innocent then. She then calmly told me about masturbating and sex and everything that helped get me rid of my innocence. I was actually quite happy. Finally, I didn’t have to worry about those tingling sensations!

Again, I was daydreaming. Trisha nudged and signaled me to sit in the car. I took the passenger seat and Trisha started driving. Finally. I was going to meet my family after twelve months!

*****

“We’re here, baby girl!” Trisha announced in a sing-song voice. I rubbed my bleary eyes. Shit, did I just fall asleep while that poor girl was driving for three straight hours?! I leaned into her and hugged her tight for a while. I smelled her fragrance for the last time that summer. I went back into my original seat.

“I’ll miss you, Trish,”

“Jas, I’ll too. Now get your ass back at that home now. Don’t you wanna show your pretty little face to them? Don’t worry about the luggage; I’ll bring them myself,”

“Thanks a lot,” I smiled once again. I was about to get out of the car when she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. My eyebrows arched. What the he-

She jammed her tongue in my mouth. I was surprised to the core. What the shit was going on?! I didn’t know what happened next. All I knew was that Trisha, my best friend, was kissing me. No wait, French kissing me. Whatever. After a few seconds, she stopped. I breathed deeply as I panted for breath. I stared at her, hoping to get an explanation. She just shrugged, wiped her lips and acted as if nothing happened. I gave her a quizzical look.

I then walked out of the car and went to the door step of my house. Was it me, or did was the house repainted? Just as I was about to knock on the door, it magically opened. A young, good-looking man stared at me. He blinked a couple of times before his eyes widened. He turned around and yelled, “Jasmine’s back! Jasmine’s finally really back!”

I stared at the man. Recognition of his voice soon dawned upon me. Oh my God, this was really actually Ryan! I smiled really wide as I stared at him. So this is how he looked li- oh crap. I called my own brother good-looking. There was a tingling sensation in between my legs again.

Boy, this was gonna be one hell of a summer.

*****

I giggled loudly at the joke my dad made. It felt great coming back to my family.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

Naomi had really changed. She used to be all shy, but now she was really outgoing. She became way taller, and not trying to offend her, but she grew thinner. Not too thin, just right for a perfect figure. Ryan was much more muscular and tanned, but to me, he was still a big muscular monkey. Yup, he still joked about, teased me and Naomi and still punched us in the arms. Dad had not changed one bit; he was still very good-looking, and remained single. My siblings were the ones who turned out to be really good-looking. Of course, they were talking about all that happened while I was gone. We laughed and cried and talked and talked til it was evening. I hadn’t even noticed how fast the time went by.

“I think that’s enough for one day. Let’s go and have dinner,” My dad announced. Everyone nodded, inlcuding me, as we were pretty hungry. I quickly ran up to my room and got my night clothes out. I looked at the room; it was exactly the same as I had left it. Naomi and Ryan still shared a bed, and with me coming along so soon, they couldn’t arranbge for another. So I had to sleep in the same bed as them. I was quite pissed off. But luckily, the bed was not that small. I rolled my eyes.

I quickly went to the dining room to eat our dinner. A rule was to be abid by everyone at the table: no talking whilst eating. After we had eaten our meal, Naomi spoke up.

“Daddy, could I bring Jasmine out tonight? Please? ”

My dad arched an eyebrow before nodding his head. I could see there was a smile tugging his face; I wasn’t so sure why. I just sighed and smiled at Naomi. She smiled back.

*****

Naomi told me to dress smart casual. I didn’t really ask why or where we were going, I just knew it was going to be fun! I put on a tight, low-cut tee and a short miniskirt. I felt great as the fabric brushed past my legs, leaving them exposed. I hadn’t worn a bra, I don’t know why. I just felt so alive going with my sister. I went down to the doorstep and waited for her.

I waited for more than twenty minutes. I was getting impatient. When the heck was my sister coming down?! I was about to go back to the room when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I swung my head around and gaped. Naomi, my sister, was in a tight, really tight t-shirt and her skirt was so short, you could see up her legs. Her breasts looked like they were going to be spilled out of her clothes anytime soon. I took a sharp intake of breath. Naomi looked so hot!

“Oh Jas, let’g go,” Naomi slurred, using the same seductive tone Trisha always used on me. I shrugged and let her drag me to wherever she planned to go with me.

When we reached there, I stared at the signboard. I gasped. It was a lesbian strip club! It was one of those few “21 below” ones. Naomi dragged me in and started mingling with the other girls, who had dressed in very few clothes.

I stood in a corner, feeling shocked. My sister was a lesbian?! I stared at her as she started pulling off one of the girl’s top. My nipples were erected. I watched open-eyed as she started teasing the girl, licking around in circles around her nipple, but not on her nipple. I had a suddden burst of anger. I wanted my sister to do that to me, not to that useless stupid girl. I walked up towards Naomi.

I don’t really remember much as I had drunk a lot, but I remember pulling my sister towards me. I didn’t know what came over me, I just knew my sister was supposed to make me feel good. We started kissing each other with so much passion and lust! My head was screaming, but I didn’t care. All I knew was I was enjoying it, and so was Naomi.

What happened next was completely out of the question. Naomi and I stared at each other for a moment, and then pulled our tops off.The cold air made my nipples even harder, and I lunged forward to my sister’s breasts. I licked her breasts first. I proceeded to lick in circles around her nipples. She started moaning and pulling my hair. Suddenly, I lunged forward and took her right nipple in my mouth. She gasped and hugged my tight. I tweaked my left nipple, occasionaly pinching it. I alternatively took turns between the two nipples. I knew my sister anjoyed this.

After a while, I drew back, tired. I pnated hard. It was then that I noticed almost all the girls were staring at us, bewildered by our show. I didn’t even realise when Naomi started playing with my breasts. Only when she bit on my nipple did I react. I screamed,ecstatic. I stared at my sexy sister as she continued playing with my nipples.

There was a tingling sensation in between my legs.

***

End of part one.

Hope you guys liked it ^-^

I certainly enjoyed writing this.

If I get more readers to read this, I would definitely add more parts.

I mean, don’t you wanna read more action about her friend, Trisha, borther, Ryan, and Dad?~

-Premonitions

Published 
Written by Premonitions
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments