Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jealous Mother

"A mother takes drastic action when her son starts dating an older woman"

89
19 Comments 19
12.2k Views 12.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

It started shortly after I turned sixteen.

I was living at home with my mum, just the two of us. But then I met Mandy on a dating site. I was a socially awkward kid and Mandy was my first girlfriend. Problem was, Mandy was forty-two, twenty-six years older than I was.

She lived alone so I started going round to her house a lot and staying the night in her bed. We would watch films, drink, chat and fuck. In actual fact, we fucked a lot. My mum got suspicious after a couple of weeks since I was staying out most nights at Mandy’s house. When I told Mum I had a girlfriend, she was pleased for me. When I told her that my girlfriend was forty-two years old, she freaked out.

Mum flew into a rage and berated me, calling Mandy all sorts of awful names.

It went something like this: “That cradle-snatching bitch. What sort of grown woman sleeps with a sixteen-year-old lad? What is she – some sort of pervert? I’ve a good mind to have that whore arrested! How dare she corrupt my boy!”

When I told Mandy how my mum had reacted, she told me to tell my mum to go to hell and move in with her instead. So that’s what I did.

I packed up my things while Mum was at work and left a note on the coffee table, telling her that I had left home and moved in with Mandy.

Mum was devastated. She called me up every day, crying down the phone, pleading with me to come back home. It was a good job Mum never knew where Mandy lived, otherwise she would have been there dragging me back home by my collar. But she had no idea where Mandy lived, and after a couple of days, I rejected Mum’s calls.

I lived at Mandy’s for over a month and didn’t speak to Mum for nearly the whole time. But then I started to miss home and decided to go back and stay for a while. Mandy was disappointed but accepted it but made me promise to move back with her when I had smoothed things over with my mum.

Mum was sure glad to see me. She welcomed me in and told me to unpack my stuff while she made dinner.

I kicked back in my room for a while after that, playing Playstation while Mum fixed dinner. It was nice to be back home again and I was really looking forward to Mum’s home-cooked meals.

When Mum called me down for dinner, I was shocked and surprised at what she was wearing. She had on a skimpy halter-top that offered a generous view of her plump breasts. Her flat stomach was exposed, and the hem of her miniskirt finished just below her buttocks. Her long, tanned legs and painted toenails were mouth-watering. The room was filled with the smell of her perfume. She looked and smelt divine.

Mum was thirty-seven, five years younger than Mandy, and a lot hotter too. My cock was rock hard when we sat at the table to eat dinner.

We chatted over dinner, catching each other up on what had been going on. But when the conversation came to Mandy, Mum became a little subdued.

She said something that caught my attention: “I can give you everything that bitch gave you plus a whole lot more. Just you wait and see.”

I thought that sounded strange but thought nothing more of it at the time.

After dinner, we went through to the lounge and put a film on. Mum cuddled up to me on the couch. She was really touchy-feely with me – rubbing my feet, stroking my back, kissing my neck, squeezing my bum. It was really hot and I had an enormous erection the whole time that was digging into her body. She must have felt it but never mentioned it.

In bed that night, I tried to think of Mandy when I jerked off. But all I could think about was Mum’s hot body and how it felt cuddled up to her on the couch.

~~

The next morning I rolled out of bed completely naked since I was now used to sleeping nude after living with Mandy. I pulled back the covers and stood up. I heard a gasp and looked up. Mum was standing by my bed with a coffee in her hand staring at my crotch. I looked down. Shit! I was standing in front of my mum with a serious morning stiffy on full view – all six inches of it was pointing straight at her. I stood there frozen for a moment with Mum’s eyes firmly locked on to my stiff pecker.

"Shit, Mum, I’m sorry!" I said, as I climbed back into bed and pulled the sheet over me.

"What?" Mum stood stock-still. She seemed to be in some kind of trance.

"I didn’t realise you were there."

She finally came back to reality and sat down on the bed. She put her hand on my stomach, dangerously close to my rock-hard cock. "Honey, I’ve seen everything there is to see on you... although, not for a while, I admit. You’ve... um, been developing nicely, I see. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Jeez, Mum, I’m embarrassed that I was standing in front of you with a hard-on."

"Honey, that’s perfectly normal, especially in a young man your age. I’m your mother and I love you, and nothing you do can embarrass me, sweetie." She gave me a little hug and stood up. "Now, get up and get into the shower." She stood back from the bed and waited.

Feeling sheepish, I pulled back the sheet and rolled out of bed. As I stood up, I saw Mum’s eyes move downwards towards my erection again. Before I could walk to the bathroom, Mum stepped towards me, put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. As I hugged her back, I felt my cock pressing through her nightgown and against her leg.

"I love you," she said.

She let go of me and I grabbed the coffee cup off the nightstand and walked out the door, feeling my mum’s eyes on my ass as I left. As usual, I jacked off in the shower, but this time I was thinking about how my mum’s eyes had been glued to my erect cock. When I came, the force of it almost made me fall over.

Hmm, I thought, I’m going to have to try this again.

 

~~

The next morning when Mum came in, I was naked again. I got up and grabbed the coffee cup.

"Sleeping in the nude now, are we?" she said.

"Yeah, I sort of like it," I said.

"Me, too," she replied.

I looked at her. She was staring at my hard-on again. Her eyes quickly moved away and her face reddened. "I mean... what I meant was, I sleep in the nude, too."

I looked at her nightgown.

"Of course, I throw something on before I make the coffee and wake you up."

"Why? Are you embarrassed to be naked around me? You said there was nothing to be embarrassed about." I sipped at my coffee.

"Umm... no, Sweetie, of course not, but... well, I’m your mother." As she said this, her eyes strayed down to my crotch again. I’ve never been the exhibitionist type, but I was starting to enjoy being naked around my mum. It gave me a thrill that she liked looking at my dick.

"Okay, Mum," I said. I gave her a hug, once again feeling my erection pressing into her. She hugged me back and gave my naked ass a little pat, which turned into sort of a caress. Then I walked off to take my shower, once again imagining that I could feel her eyes on my naked body as I moved.

~~

The next morning, when Mum came in to wake me up, she was naked, too. I got out of bed and stood up and we looked at each other. My mouth hung open. My mum was a knockout — long, toned legs; slim waist; full, firm breasts. Her nipples were erect. My first thought was that she was cold, but then I detected the faint scent of her sex in the air. Mum was aroused.

As we continued to stare at each other, my penis, which had been soft and hanging down against my legs, began to harden. Mum watched as it slowly thickened and hardened to its full six inches and pointed directly up at her.

"Is this okay, babe?" she said shyly, as if she were afraid that I’d be shocked, or that I wouldn’t approve of her body. "I enjoy being naked, and after our… umm, our talk yesterday morning, I decided that it was silly for me to hide my body from my own son."

"Sure, Mum, of course it’s okay. My god, you’re beautiful! I had no idea. You could be a model."

She blushed then did a little pirouette that let me see her gorgeous, tight little ass. When she had turned all the way back around, I realised for the first time that her pubic mound was completely hairless, either shaved or waxed. Also, although she was tanned, there were no tan lines anywhere on her body. Her flawless tits and ass were browned like the rest of her.

"Thanks, sweetie. Am I hotter than Mandy?"

"Oh yeah, you’re much hotter than Mandy. You’re seriously hot! Can I ask you a question? How do you get an all-over tan? Do you use a tanning bed?" I was hoping to keep the conversation going as long as possible, afraid that I’d never get another chance to see my beautiful mother’s naked body.

"No," she said. "Sometimes, when you’re at school, I lie out in the garden and sunbathe."

I drooled at the thought of my gorgeous mum lying naked in the garden. "Really?" I said. "What about the neighbours?"

"They can’t see anything over the fence, sweetie. You should try it sometime."

"Maybe I will."

Although she was talking to me, she was staring at my cock. I looked down. I was so excited that my erection was actually pointing up at a forty-five-degree angle, rather than just jutting straight out in front of me. Every time my heart beat, my dick would bob up and down a little. It felt harder than it had ever been before. As we watched, a little drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip and slowly dripped towards the floor, trailing a long thin line behind. When I looked back up at my mum, she was licking her lips involuntarily.

“I see that you don’t have any hair down there. Do you shave it?"

She tore her gaze from my hard-on and looked up at me.

"Oh, no, sweetie. A friend of mine at work waxes me, and I wax her."

"Why do you do it?" I said.

"It just makes me feel really clean and sexy. And it makes... umm, well, some things, umm, more fun to do." As she said this, her hand moved down and unconsciously rubbed her slit. I thought I would cum right then, and a little gasp escaped my lips. She realised what she was doing, quickly removed her hand and blushed again. The smell of her sex was stronger in the air now.

I looked down at my own hairy balls. "Maybe I should get waxed, too. Could you do that for me?" Not that I wanted to get my ball hair pulled out, but I was excited by the thought of my mum actually touching me down there.

"Well, I’ll think about it. For now, you’d better hit the shower, sweetie."

"Okay, Mum," I said. I stepped over to her and hugged her. I’m just a little taller than she is, and when we came together my erection pressed up against her bare mound. I felt my pre-cum against her skin. She gave a little shiver then hugged me back. When her hand moved to pat my ass, I moved my own hand down and rubbed her ass, too. She shivered then gently pushed me away.

I grabbed the coffee cup and walked toward the bathroom, my hard-on leading the way.

~~

The rest of that week Mum was naked when she came in with my coffee, and I was naked when I rolled out of bed. Rather than getting comfortable with the situation, I was more excited every day, waking up early and anticipating her arrival. I always had a rock-hard erection when I got up, and Mum always looked and smelled aroused. Our naked hug was always the high point of my day, and I was turning into quite the exhibitionist.

The next week I took it up another notch. On Monday, I woke up early with a raging hard-on, and decided to jack off in bed rather than in the shower. I put on headphones, but didn’t turn on the MP3 player. I pulled the sheet down, uncovering my nude body, closed my eyes almost all the way, and slowly started rubbing the length of my erect shaft.

When Mum came through the door, I heard her gasp through my headphones. To her, it looked as though my eyes were closed and I was listening to music as I slowly jacked my erect cock. Her eyes were riveted to my prick as she slowly walked to my bedside and placed the coffee cup on the nightstand. I thought she would leave, but she just stood there, only a couple of feet away from me as I continued to wank off.

Keeping my eyes almost closed, I moved my other hand down to the base of my cock then began to caress my balls. I heard her moan a little, and watched as her left hand moved down and began to stroke her hairless pussy, while her right hand moved up and stroked across the tips of her erect nipples. I smelled the scent of her sex, stronger than ever before. I was turning on my own mum!

I was incredibly excited. Here I was, jacking off in front of my mother, and it was making her horny. I was hoping that she would keep watching until I came, but was disappointed to see her suddenly walk out of the room. I guessed that maybe I had embarrassed her, or that the taboo of watching her own son engaged in a sex act was too much for her. But only a minute later, she returned carrying a small bottle. She sat down on the bed next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, feigning surprise. "Mum! Oh, jeez, I’m sorry!" I took off my headphones, but kept one hand on my prick.

"That’s okay, sweetie." She looked down at my erect cock and licked her lips. "What you’re doing is natural and healthy for a man your age. I brought you something that will make it more... enjoyable."

Sensual_Hallie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Hallie

She held up the little bottle and I read the label. "Astroglide?"

"Yeah," she said, flipping the top open. "I use it when I... it makes everything slick." She squeezed a little drop out onto her finger and rubbed it around for me to see, then rubbed her wet fingers on my arm. "See? Would you like to try it?" She held out the bottle.

"Umm, sure," I said. "Go ahead."

She looked at me. "You mean you want me to put it on you?"

"Sure, I guess." I figured that she would just drip it onto my dick, or into my hand. But instead she squirted some into her hand, put the bottle down, and rubbed her hands together. I let go of my dick and watched in anticipation as her hands moved toward my pulsating cock.

When her hands touched me, I couldn't help moaning. It felt so good! First, both of her hands caressed my erection, moving up and down and twisting lightly around, spreading the Astroglide over the entire shaft. Then she moved one hand down to caress my balls, spreading the liquid across my nut sack as her other hand continued to work my cock.

I looked at her face. She was staring at her hands moving up and down my erection, and gently fondling my balls. She was breathing in short little pants, and her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass. Then she pulled her hands away from me and stood up.

"There," she said. "That should make it a lot more comfortable for you."

"Don't stop, Mum! Please, oh god, it feels so good!"

She stared at me without speaking, and I thought that maybe I’d gone too far. But then she sat back down on the bed and once again grabbed my big fat cock in her little hand. Again, I had to moan as she began working her hand up and down my shaft.

I moaned, "Oh, Mum, yeah." And she started jacking me off faster. The Astroglide made it feel great, much better and much more sensation than jacking off dry. And it also made things noisier: Mum’s hand made a rhythmic slap-slap-slap sound as she really began getting into it. After a while, I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. "Mum, I'm gonna cum!"

Her response was to moan a little and jack me faster than ever. The feeling started in my groin and spread up my stomach and down my legs. I watched as the first shot of cum erupted from the tip of my cock and shot maybe three feet straight up into the air, then fell back down onto my legs and onto my mother's arm.

"Ohh! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! God! Aaaaah!" I bucked and moaned as I continued to shoot my cream all over myself and my mother's hand and arm. I placed my hand on her back and squeezed tight as my orgasm overtook me.

"Yes, baby," she hissed.

The orgasm was so strong that I saw stars. For a moment, I was afraid that I might pass out. Slowly, my vision cleared and my cock stopped pumping jism. Mum’s hand stopped its jacking motion and her thumb rubbed over the tip of my cock,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MotherLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments