Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeannie and Me and our Little Secret

"Daughter-in-law and father-in-law on a very special mission"

106
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Hope you like the story... <p> [ADVERT] </p>;-)"

"Dad-in-law, would you like to go for a little walk? I'd like to get some fresh air," Jeannie said to me. I winced. Whenever she called me dad-in-law, there was something serious to talk about.

Jeannie was a wonderful young woman. Her real name was Johanna, but everyone called her Jeannie.

Inwardly, I kept congratulating my son on this fantastic woman. She was pragmatic and unagitated, warm, charming and humorous.

And, she was insanely good-looking: tall, blond, slim, with a prominent nose, cute dimples on her cheeks and an irresistible smile.

From my point of view, she was the perfect daughter-in-law. But currently there was apparently a problem.

There was nothing against a walk - on the contrary. My son Lars and my wife Eva were together in the kitchen and they were intensively busy baking Christmas cookies.

We said a quick "goodbye" to the two of them. Then we put on our coats and stepped out into the picturesque winter landscape in front of the house.

We set course for the small lake as the snow crunched under our boots. "What's the matter, Jeannie...", I opened the conversation.

She stared off into the distance, looking unusually serious. "Dear Hans, I have a favor to ask of you. A big favor."

"Gladly. You know we're always here for you."

"Lars doesn't know anything about what I'm talking to you about here. And he can never know about it either."

Then she continued. "Lars has been virtually infertile since his accident. The doctors do say there is still some sperm left and in principle anything is possible. But we've been trying for over four years now and nothing happens."

Of course, I knew they both wanted children. And I wished for more grandchildren. My daughter had already given us two wonderful grandchildren.

But what did Jeannie want from me now?

"I just can't get pregnant. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and I'm fertile. I'm afraid it's Lars."

"Jeannie, I understand that. But what do I have to do with it?"

"I want his child to be genetically related to him. Therefore, I want you to provide me with your sperm for fertilization."

"WHAT?" I stopped.

"Are you serious? How do you envision this?", I asked.

"Well, the easiest way would be for us to sleep together a few times during my fertile days."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"You can't do that!" I countered. "What if Eva and Lars find out about it? Besides, I'm 60 and genes don't exactly get better with age."

"Just get a checkup and a spermiogram. And the family won't find out about any of this."

We walked on in silence and finally returned to the house. Christmas with the whole family was then, as always, very nice and harmonious.

At the beginning of January, I made an appointment at Dr. Smid's specialist's office to be examined. The receptionist told me that I needed a sperm sample. She put a small cup in my hand and took me to a cabin. There were bright fluorescent lights and some stale sex magazines.

I tried my best for twenty minutes, but it didn't work. Finally, I got dressed and pressed the signal button.

The door opened and to my amazement, Dr. Smid herself appeared and asked, "Is everything okay?" I shook my head.

She paused for a moment. "Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked. I stumbled. WHAT had she said?

"Dear Mr. Hartmann, please relax. This happens to some of our patients. I'll check first to make sure everything is all right."

"Please pull down your pants." I still hesitated. Somewhat perplexed, I stripped off my pants and underwear. She knelt down in front of me and carefully felt my testicles.

"Your sack feels good in my hand," she said, and I had the impression that a smile flitted across her face, but maybe I was imagining it. "The epididymis seem to be bulging, now we just have to get you, Mr. Hartmann, in the mood," she continued.

Then she took my now half-erect penis in her hand, pulled back the foreskin, and said, "Mister Dick, I am pleased to make your acquaintance..."

I couldn't get a word out.

At least I had collected myself enough to realize that Frau Doktor was a very attractive woman. I estimated her to be in her mid-50's. Brown hair, barely shoulder-length, hazel eyes, and a sensual face with delicate lips and a prominent chin. She was also obviously very slim, I could tell by her clearly protruding collarbones.

Dr. Smid now took my glans in her mouth. "Mr. Hartmann, just relax," she said. I closed my eyes.

She now slowly took my penis further into her mouth, bit by bit, until finally her nose touched my pubic bone. I shook my head vigorously to wake up from this strange erotic dream.

But Frau Doktor and my cock deep in her mouth were still there.

This sent me over the edge. My abdomen spasmed with delight, pushing a large load of cum toward my glans. "I'm cumming," I was still warning the doctor, reaching into her hair. She held her position, however, so that a powerful blast of semen landed in her mouth. Only after the second jet of semen did she pull her head back and position the plastic cup. The next jet landed partly in her face and partly in the cup. She skillfully caught the remaining amount with the cup.

LanaRoub
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LanaRoub

I was insanely embarrassed by it all. "Please excuse me, Dr. Smid," I pressed out. She audibly swallowed the semen still remaining in her mouth and said, "That's okay, Mr. Hartmann. And I must admit that it was rather my fault. I could not and would not let go of your penis..."

Excuse me? What had she said there?

She noticed my confusion. And she verbally gave me the rest.

"Mr. Hartmann, I know it's not proper to say this, but I like you, personally. And that's why I wanted to know if I like your sperm and if you're suitable as a sexual partner for me."

We were silent for a while. I had trouble getting a clear thought.

"What does your husband say about that?" I then asked.

"We've been separated for a year, and the divorce is ongoing. Of course, some men are interested in me. However, I don't want a new commitment at the moment, but I don't want to give up sex."

She looked at me. "Maybe we could meet occasionally for a few hours...?"

By the way, the lab result was very good. My sperm had good volume and high sperm density.

Jeannie was thrilled when she told her about it. "In-law, please let us try. I know you don't want to make love to me out of consideration for Lars. Although that would be the best and most promising option."

A few weeks later, I was actually visiting the two of them. But then Lars had to go to Asia for a few days on business at very short notice.

Jeannie seized the opportunity. "Hans, please help us! You could ejaculate into a glass and I'll draw up the sperm with a syringe and inject it into me," she suggested.

No sooner said than done. Only, it was not quite so simple, with me was once again hanging in the shaft.

Jeannie came to my rescue. She freed her upper body and massaged and kissed my cock. Slowly life came into my best piece. It became more and more plump and finally I had an almost painfully hard erection.

Jeannie was unimpressed and took my penis deep into her sweet mouth. She looked me with her deep blue eyes right in the face.

Then my mishap happened. Without any warning, I ejaculated into her throat. Jeannie coughed and backed away in fright, so that the next eruptions hit her full force in the face. A thick jet landed in her mouth, followed by her forehead and nose, her eyes, her blonde hair, and neck. The last jet - with slowly decreasing energy - hit her sweet little breasts.

I was extremely embarrassed by what had happened. "Jeannie, please...I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to."

She was her usual pragmatic, unexcited self. "Wow... Hans, this is incredible. Such a lot. Awesome." Then followed a pause. And finally, "Don't worry about it. Somehow I think it's horny, too."

I have to admit that she looked sexy as hell. Her beautiful face was completely covered with my cum. How I would have loved to take a picture of her. But that was out of the question for reasons of secrecy.

She groped her way half-blind into the bathroom and took a shower. Then she was back with me.

"As I said - shit happens. Dear Hans, I still have a few fertile days. Let's try again tomorrow."

In the following days, the interaction worked better and better. We slept together once or twice a day. Jeannie felt even better than she looked. We made passionate love and she usually climaxed very violently. And I discharged myself one after the other in the wet, soft and tight vagina of my daughter-in-law. And - I readily admit - I enjoyed it extraordinarily to fulfill her this desire.

I tried very hard NOT to fall in love with her. I succeeded only in part. What a wonderful woman, what a noble creature.

Jeannie remained relaxed as always. As a small thank you for my "efforts" she took my penis in her sweet mouth again on the last day to say goodbye, sucked and kissed and showed me her tongue wetted by sperm and swallowed the semen clearly audible. Then she said, "Thank you for everything, dear Hans."

I drove home to my wife Eva, happy, exhausted and drained.

In the following months, not very much happened. But at least I met regularly with Dr. Smid. They were exciting and fulfilling moments full of devotion and satisfaction. My wife knew nothing about this and would never know.

My daughter-in-law Jeannie and I did not see each other again until fifteen months later. By the way, my grandson named Jon looked a lot like my son Lars, as everyone present noted with satisfaction. "He looks like me, too," I thought. But I kept that to myself.

Eva, Lars, Jeannie and I were all beaming.

Then Jeannie took me aside and whispered something in my ear. "Hans, we are so happy. I love you and I will be forever grateful."

She smiled her irresistible smile again. "Lars and I want a second child so much." She looked at me. "Dad-in-law, I'll call you next week. Is that okay?"

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments