Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica's Spanking

"Jessica was a typical teen who pushed boundaries and got punished, but instead of deterring her, it turned her on."

40
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
839 words 839 words

Jessica was a typical teenager. At seventeen, she was full of youthful energy and curiosity. She attended school, hung out with friends, and tried to navigate the social landscape of adolescence. Like most teens, she had her fair share of rebellious streaks, constantly pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable behavior. Yet, despite her defiant attitude, she was still very much a child, craving the security and stability provided by her family.

One afternoon, after sneaking out of her house without permission, Jessica found herself in trouble. Her father discovered her absence and summoned her back home. Summoning all the authority he could muster, he issued a stern warning about the consequences of her recklessness. Jessica listened, her eyes cast downwards, the weight of her transgressions heavy on her shoulders.

However, her father didn't stop there. Wanting to make sure she truly understood the seriousness of her actions, he instructed her to remove her clothing, exposing her petite frame in all its vulnerability. Overcome with embarrassment, Jessica hesitated, but eventually complied. Her father's stern expression softened slightly, replaced by a look of concern and love.

Then, without any further preamble, he raised his hand and delivered a swift, stinging spank to her exposed bottom. The impact startled Jessica, causing her to gasp in surprise. Before she could register her shock, another spank landed, followed by another, and another. Each swat sent shivers of pain radiating throughout her body, causing her to wince and wriggle in discomfort.

Despite the pain, something unexpected started happening. As her father continued to spank her, Jessica felt a strange warmth building inside her, a mixture of humiliation and arousal that threatened to overwhelm her senses. Her heart raced, her breath coming in ragged gasps, her nipples hardening into rigid points.

It wasn't long before Jessica found herself arching her back, pressing her bottom towards her father's hand, begging for more. The once-painful spanks transformed into something else entirely, a source of pleasure and excitement that she couldn't resist.

When her father finally stopped, she remained bent over, catching her breath, her mind reeling from the intensity of the experience. She could hardly believe that a spanking – something she had always associated with punishment – could bring her such pleasure. But there was no denying the fire burning low in her stomach, a reminder of the unexpected twist her rebellion had taken.

Later that night, Jessica sat nervously in her room, her fingers tracing the contours of her favorite vibrator. She couldn't shake the memories of her recent encounter with her father - the harsh spanking, the stinging burn on her bottom, the mixed emotions of pain and pleasure. She knew she needed to release this pent-up energy, but the thought of anyone else knowing her secret desires made her shiver.

MadelineExtasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadelineExtasy

As her fingers danced along her sensitive skin, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift back to that fateful evening. Her father had caught her browsing through a collection of explicit photographs she had taken of herself, posing seductively in various states of undress. Furious, he had dragged her into his study, ordering her to strip naked and bend over his knee. The spanking that followed had been merciless, each swat landing with excruciating force on her delicate behind.

The memory of her father's strong hand connecting with her flesh caused a surge of arousal to course through her veins. She could feel her pulse quicken, her breathing becoming shallower and faster. With each stroke of her vibrator, she imagined her father's hand replacing the plastic tip, the sensation intensifying with each imaginary strike.

Jessica's body responded to her vivid fantasies, her nipples hardening into rigid peaks, her pussy dampening with lust. She thrust her hips upward, grinding against the vibrator, desperate for release. Every movement reminded her of her father's harsh discipline, the humiliating act of submission etching itself deeper into her psyche with each passing second.

As the climax approached, Jessica felt a flood of emotions wash over her. Guilt and shame battled with the raw, primitive desire coursing through her veins. She moaned loudly, her body bucking wildly against the sheets as she crested the peak of orgasm. The pleasure was overwhelming, a torrent of electricity shooting through her limbs and pooling in her core.

But even as she reveled in the ecstatic release, Jessica couldn't shake the nagging feeling of wrongness. What was it about her father's spanking that excited her so? Why did she crave this sort of punishment, this surrender of control? She knew she needed answers, but she feared where the truth might lead.

Overwhelmed by her emotions, Jessica collapsed onto her pillow, the vibrator falling limply to the side. As she drifted off to sleep, she vowed to confront her desires, to delve deep into the dark recesses of her mind and unearth the source of her twisted desires. But for now, she could only hope that the fleeting moments of pleasure would sustain her until she could find the courage to face the truth.

Published 
Written by OhKey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments