Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Justine – Cocktails

"Justine, The Maid, opens the door to Sophie’s cocktail party guests."

7
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Justine has been transformed into The Maid by Aunty Sophie, now Mistress Sophie, whilst her mother was away in Paris for a week. The Maid opens the door to the cocktail party guests to discover her Mother and Nanny standing there. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The Maid curtseys and invites them in. What starts out as a cocktail party soon turns in to something else. Part four of a series, “Justin.”"

The Maid walked to the door of the flat to open the front door. The Maid remembered to curtsey as she slowly opened the door.  Her eyes were still downcast on the floor when she suddenly heard, “Oh my God, is that you Justin?”

Suddenly the Maid looked up to see Mother and Nanny standing at the door.  

“Oh my God, Sophie has done a wonderful job,” said Mother looking up and down at her sissified son in his French maid uniform. “That is not what I expected.”

“Don’t you look precious in your white stockings and little net petticoat. Can we come in?” asked Nanny.  “I am dying to meet Sophie. And have some cocktails.”

The Maid curtseyed again as Mother marched into Sophie’s flat. 

Mother was wearing a knee-length blue dress with black boots and sheer black hosiery with seams.  Had she worn this outfit to work today, the same outfit she had worn ten days ago when she discovered that her son had been wearing her brown knickers?   As Nanny walked in behind Mother, she paused and lifted the Maid’s skirt and white net petticoat to look at what lay beneath the satin Maid’s dress. Nanny patted and squeezed the black knickers. 

Nanny leant forward to whisper in the Maid’s ear, “I see you can’t keep out of French knickers. Nice bulge, Justin, or is it Justine now?”

The Maid was stiff in her black French knickers and white stockings. She nearly came as Nanny squeezed her protrusion in nylon.  The Maid remembered back to the first pair of French knickers she had ever worn, Nanny’s own purple pair, when she was still a boy and had been caught spying on Nanny dressing in her slip, cami and stockings.

Nanny let go of the black French knickers and the Maid took a sudden breath.  Nanny marched into the flat behind Mother.  The Maid could hear her Mistress greeting Mother and then Nanny in the living room.  The Maid went to the kitchen to fetch the wine from the fridge and look for some wine glasses.  There was a note in the kitchen telling her where to find the glasses and plates. The note also told her that were some nibbles in the oven that would need to come out when the timer went off. 

The Maid took the Prosecco out of the fridge and found the wine glasses in a box.  She got the four glasses out of the box but then wondered if she was included.  Probably not as she was now the Maid.  Perhaps she could have a sneaky sip in the kitchen later on.  Suddenly the oven timer went off and startled the Maid. 

She picked up an oven glove and lifted out a tray with small parcels of food.  She was not sure what they were, but they smelt lovely.  She put the tray down on a wire rack and took off the oven glove.  The note said the best plates were on the bottom shelf of the cupboard next to the oven. 

The Maid bent over to look at the low shelf and suddenly found a hand caressing her stockings and another hand caressing her knickers.  She stiffened up as she had not heard Mistress come into the kitchen.

“Don’t move, I came to see if you found everything,” said Sophie, the Mistress. The Maid’s short dress had risen up as she bent over as she was looking for the plates, “I just could not resist a feel of those gorgeous stockings and knickers. Although I do think I should have put you in a slip as well.  I do love to see a lacy hem.  Go and put on your white full slip when we have finished in here. No, wait... put on your white M&S half-slip instead.  We will have more fun with that.”

The Mistress let go of the Maid’s black French knickers, and the stiffie therein.  The Maid got some plates out of the cupboard, one large one for the food and three small ones for the guests and Mistress. The Mistress found some doyley napkins.  These were white and very lacy, just like a lacy slip.  One large one went on the big plate and three small ones on the guests' side plates.  The Maid carefully transferred the food from the baking tray onto the large plate under the watchful eye of the Mistress.   The Mistress showed the Maid how to open the wine bottle and carefully pour the bubbly.   Everything then went on a tray with some napkins.

“Now, Justine, go and put on your short white half-slip, as quick as you can.  Then come back here and collect the tray to serve our guests.”

Justine, the Maid, click-clacked back to her bedroom, enjoying the sound of her high heels on the wood floor.  As she passed the living room, she could overhear Mother talking to Mistress, who had gone back to the living room to play hostess.   

“The Maid will bring the nibbles and Prosecco in a minute.  I have just sent her to put on a proper slip.”

“Oh Sophie, I must say you have done an amazing job on Justin, I mean the Maid,” said Mother, “It is just not what I expected.”

Their voices were lost as the Maid entered the spare bedroom.  She took off her Maid’s dress to stand in her black bra, black French knickers, black suspenders, and white seamed stockings.  The white slip the Mistress had referred to was in the second draw of the dresser.  It was one that Sophie had bought for Justine a week ago.

The Maid lifted the slip out of the draw and ran the silky nylon over the protrusion in the knickers.  She so wanted to have a wank but did not have time.  She carefully stepped into the little white slip, trying hard not to catch her stiletto heels on the slip.

:

Justine slid the little slip up over her white nylon stockings and her silky black French knickers.  The lacy hem looked gorgeous against the white of her stockings.  The Maid looked in the mirror, she felt and looked so sexy in her black and white lingerie. 

She pulled the slip up higher around her waist, the lacy hem barely covered her stocking tops. Perhaps that was what Mistress wanted when she changed her mind about which slip to put on under the dress.  With the short half-slip, the Maid could adjust the length so that the lacy hem showed but there would be no doubt she was also wearing stockings, not tights when she bent over to serve the drinks.

Justine squeezed her black bra, which was filled with fake boobs. This was the first time she had worn them; it gave her bra the right shape of breasts nestling in the lacy black nylon but then realised she had to hurry. The Maid pulled the dress back down over her head, she was so glad that the Mistress had suggested adding a slip to the outfit.  The dress had a little faux petticoat made of white netting sewn into the hem.  It looked quite sexy, but Justine had fallen in love with the feeling of wearing thin silky slips with pretty lacy hems.   One last check in the mirror and she was ready.

Justine, tip tapped back to the kitchen and picked the tray with wine and cocktails.  She walked carefully into the living room.  “There you are Justine,” said Mother. Justine, the Maid, lent over to offer the food and drink on the tray to her Mother.  She took a glass of Prosecco, a small plate, and a vol-au-vent. Mother was sitting on the sofa next to Sophie, the Mistress.  Nanny was sitting in a single armchair opposite Sophie and Mother and had a wonderful view up the Maid’s skirt to see her white lacy slip, stocking tops and black French knickers, just as Mistress intended.

 

:

The Maid offered the tray to her Mistress and then turned round to offer it to Nanny with her back to Mother and Mistress.  The Maid noticed that Nanny was wearing a black pleated skirt and a semi-sheer pink jumper which showed a lacy bra and the bust of a full slip under the soft fabric.  She was sitting back in the soft armchair with her legs crossed. Her legs were encased in gorgeous, sheer black stockings.  

The lace of a pink slip that matched the pink jumper peeped out from under the skirt.  The lace of the slip caressed the lacy top of stockings.   Nanny dangled a black high heel from her left foot.  The Maid was really aroused now in her silky French knickers. Nanny winked at her as she took a glass of wine and something to nibble.

As the Maid lent forward to serve the wine and food to Nanny, she heard an exclamation from behind her.

“Oh la, la,” said Mother. “What a sexy sight in seamed stockings. How adorable, Sophie.”

“I don’t think Justine, will be wearing your knickers again, Dawn.  She loves wearing her own,” said Mistress. Mistress indicated she should put the tray down on the coffee table to the side of the sofa.

“I was just saying to Sophie and Nanny what an amazing job Sophie has done to you.  I asked her to make sure you did not wear my lingerie again as I do not like finding my spunked knickers in the wash basket.  And look at you now, Justine, all dressed up in your own knickers, “said Mother. “I will have to get you some more lingerie and dresses when we are back home.”

Justine could feel her face going red as she stood, feet together in her black heels, in the middle of the room. 

“Let me look properly at what knickers you are wearing,” commanded Mother.

The Maid slowly lifted her dress, her white slip came into view. 

 

:

“Oh, what a pretty slip, how gorgeous and feminine. I didn’t notice that when I came in the door,” said Mother.

“No, she wasn’t wearing a slip then, “said the Mistress, “I told her to put one on, for our pleasure.”

“I thought so,” said Nanny, who then stood up and directly behind the Maid, “let me show your Mother what pretty lingerie you are wearing.”

Nanny pressed right up behind the Maid., she suddenly felt a slithering of slip against slip.  Nanny had lifted her black pleated skirt out of the way and was rubbing her own pink slip against the Maid’s white slip.  Justine could feel the heat of Nanny’s stiff protrusion pressing against her white slip.  This made the front of the Maid’s white slip bulge. 

This was not unnoticed by Mother and Mistress who were sitting close together on the sofa. 

“There seems to be a very un-ladylike tent in the slip,“ said Mother, “Lift up her slip slowly, Nanny,” 

“She is not the only one with a tent, Dawn,” said Mistress to Mother.  Mistress took Dawn’s hand and placed on her own red knickers as she pulled her black office skirt and red slip out of the way.

 

:

“Oh, my goodness, Sophie. You are hard as well.  This is so unexpected,” said Mother, but, she did not take her hand away and continued to stroke the protrusion in Sophie’s French knickers.  Her own dark blue dress had ridden up above her knees.  Justine could see Mother was wearing a pale-yellow slip with a gorgeous swirling hem, it looked so sexy caressing Mother’s sheer black hosiery that showed above the black high heeled boots. 

Justine was sure this was the same outfit Mother had worn to work about ten days ago when she had caught Justin wearing her brown panties. She must have worn this outfit to work again today knowing she was coming to Mistress’s flat after work.

 

:

What Justine did not know was that when Mother’s new husband Philip had suggested she wore stockings and a slip to work about ten days ago she had worn pretty, feminine lingerie and hosiery every day since then.  This included when she went to Paris for a few days to see Philip as he was working there.  Even when Dawn had come back to London she had worn stockings every day to work.  She loved feeling sexy in sheer nylon stockings, silky panties and sometimes even a slip.

When she was back in London, Phillip would phone her up early in the morning from Paris, and demand to know what lingerie she was wearing that day, they both enjoyed the phone sex with their hands. It was a great way to start the day. Philip insisted she kept on the knickers she had just soaked with her fingers.  As she walked to the office, she could feel her juices rubbing the front of her panties and sometimes even drip down onto her sheer stockings.  Philip would want to know all the details the next day.

Nanny’s hands had moved round to the front of the Maid and slowly lifted the black dress up higher so that the observers on the sofa could see better.  Nanny massaged the Maid’s huge boner that was making the tent in the slip and knickers. Justine had to bite her lip to hold on. 

There was a hot stiffie covered in nylon rubbing up and down her slip and knickers in her bum crack, there was a hand rubbing her own boner through her slip and knickers at the front. Her excitement in nylon was on display to Mistress and Mother, and finally, Mistress had now pulled Mother’s blue dress up further so that Justine could see up Mother’s dress to reveal that she was wearing the sheer black stockings and the little yellow lacy panties that Justine had seen her in ten days ago.   

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

Justine held on.  Nanny slowly lifted the Maid’s white half-slip to show even more clearly the tent in the black French knickers.  Mother let out a cry, partly at the sight of her son’s French knickers and partly due to the fact that Sophie now had her hand inside Mother’s panties and was exploring her wet quim with her fingers.

“Do you want me to show you more, Mrs Taylor?” asked Nanny.

“Yes,” managed to croak Mother.

Nanny slid a hand inside the Maid’s black French knickers and started wanking the stiffie.  Then she pulled the knickers down to let the teenager’s huge boner be seen.  It was nicely framed by the Maid’s black suspenders and white stockings. 

Mother had not seen Justine, her son, in this state before.  She was amazed at how big Justine was.  Her eyes were wide open.  She leant forward to get a better look at the precum dripping from her cock as Nanny slowly masturbated the Maid, right in front of her Mother.

“You know you want to, Dawn, “said Mistress Sophie, “I can feel how wet and excited you are,” as she pulled her hand out of Dawn’s knickers and touched her lips.  Dawn tasted her own tangy excretions and licked Mistress’s hand.

“But I… I mustn’t...” said Mother but it was clear she was fascinated by the dripping cock right in front of her.  Somehow, she overcame her social inhibitions about incest and leant further forward to put her hands on the Maid’s silky white stockings.  As she did so the Mistress leant over to push Mother’s dress and slip up even further and fully reveal her yellow panties and stocking tops to the Maid. 

Dawn responded by opening her legs further apart.  The lacy panties were now soaking wet and this made them semi-sheer.  The Maid could now see Mother’s shaved pussy lips through the thin nylon. 

Nanny pulled her hand away and pulled her own stiffie out of her slip and knickers and started to rub it up and down the Maid’s slip from behind.  As Mother leant further the Maid could see down her cleavage and the lacy edge of her black bra. 

Mother took her son’s dripping cock in her mouth and tasted his juices.  The Maid could hold on no longer and shot cum into his Mother’s mouth, she gagged and dropped her son’s cock.  The Maid still had plenty of cum and the sticky white substance sprayed all over Mother’s breasts and black bra, the very breasts that he had suckled him as a baby. The Maid carried on spewing cum over Mother’s yellow panties, black stockings, and the cream slip.  The white cum dripped down her black nylon stockings towards her black boots. Now the yellow panties were soaked from both sides.

Mother made a strange sound, started shaking and pushed her hand into her quim, then suddenly flooded her own panties.  Nanny, who had been close to cumming as she rubbed her stiff cock over the Maid’s white slip and then her pantied bottom, came loudly with some gasps. Cum flooded over the back of the Maid’s black French knickers and her white sheer stockings.  

The Mistress, not to be outdone, had pushed up her skirt and pulled her stiffie out of her red French knickers.  She then wrapped her cock in her silky red half-slip and undone the buttons of her black silk shirt so she could feel her breasts in her red and black bra as she watched the debauched and incestuous scene unfolding in front of her.  Soon, she too was pumping juices into her slip. The cocktail party was turning out just as she had planned.   

Nanny collapsed back into the armchair and the Maid collapsed onto the carpet.  For the next few minutes, there was only the sound of heavy breathing.  The Maid recovered first and offered everyone a tissue to clean up.  Mistress and Nanny pulled a tissue out of the offered box, but Mother waved it away, which surprised the Maid.  Perhaps she liked having wet knickers after sex.

Mistress recovered first.  “Stand up, Dawn.” Mother stood slowly and carefully. “Now take off your dress.”

Mother complied with...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Software04
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments