Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Landlady Punishes Her Daughter And Me

"I’d settled in to my new digs quite quickly despite my dad telling the landlady to give me corporal punishment if I needed it."

50
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I’d settled in to my new digs quite quickly despite my dad telling the landlady to give me corporal punishment if I needed it. Melanie, my sexy landlady, had needed no encouragement to use the tawse and cane on my naked bottom and cock.

It was half term and I’d been obliged to stay at my digs as my parents had gone on holiday and didn’t trust me to be home alone. Then Melanie’s daughter, Julia had returned home from college unexpectedly. 

I was due a spanking for swearing and Melanie delivered it in front of Julia in the kitchen, but even more embarrassing, Julia had helped spank both my naked arse and cock. Melanie then dashed off to a meeting leaving Julia alone with me. Seconds later, she had stripped off and was lowering herself onto my rock-hard cock.

I enjoyed Julia being home because she was gorgeous, slim, and had tanned, long legs and lovely firm breasts. I had also been fortunate enough to pass her, on two occasions, on her way to the bathroom wearing a silky dressing gown which she never fastened.

I never found out exactly what Julia had done to deserve her punishment but from my room upstairs I heard a hell of a row ending with Melanie shouting up the stairs to the rapidly running Julia, “You are in for one serious spanking this evening young lady,” before Julia’s bedroom door slammed.

A week or so before half term I was running low on finances and had asked Melanie if I could do some odd jobs to reduce my rent. Even though she understood my situation she had given me too many things to do and it was not easy to manage along with my lectures and so on. Today I had to mow both lawns, and she wanted this done before lunch while the lawns were still dry.

I had planned to meet up with a couple of mates so I was in a rush. Front lawn done, I took the electric mower round to the back and plugged it in. Halfway through the job, I accidentally mowed over the cable which ended up blacking out the house. I sorted the circuit breaker but as I went back to the garden Melanie was standing, arms crossed looking very angry.

“What were you thinking?” she shouted at me. “You’ve damaged my mower and on top of that the lawn won’t get finished before the rain comes. I will decide just what punishment is appropriate later. Now fix that cable and get my lawn mowed quickly.” She stormed off. 

I sat on the grass and began to work on the cable when Julia appeared next to me. I looked up and got the shock of my life, she was wearing a very short skirt but she was not wearing pants so I could see her shaven slit which I’m sure was her intention. She sat on a wall next to me, legs open, almost daring me to look, which of course I did! My cock was growing in response, even before she bent down to ask what I was doing revealing her gorgeous tits and hard nipples.

She noticed the tent in my shorts and laughed as she reached down to stroke my rigid member. Sadly we heard Melanie approaching and Julia went indoors.

“Have you fixed the cable yet?”

“I’m working on it now,” I replied curtly.

“Get on with it then,” but added, “Your punishment this evening will be six strokes of the tawse followed by six strokes of the cane.”

I got on with rejoining the cable whilst pondering on my forthcoming punishment. After this evening’s punishment, I will have been spanked naked in front of Melanie’s daughter on two occasions. Then I remembered the row between Melanie and Julia and wondered if we’d be punished separately or together.

I finished mending the cable just as the heavens opened and it poured down. Melanie stood angrily by the back door as I rushed into the shed with the lawnmower. As I entered the house she said, “Because of your stupidity you can’t finish mowing the lawn until it dries again and I’m left with half a mowed lawn. Just you wait until this evening!”

I met up with my mates and tried to forget what was going to happen later but failed. It was on my mind and could not be avoided.

Back at my digs, Melanie called us to dinner. The three of us ate in almost silence before she told us to clear the table. 

“Right, both of you, go upstairs and undress ready for your spanking. I’ve decided that being punished together will make it more embarrassing. Off you go.”

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

A few minutes later I bumped into Julia, literally, and grabbed her breast unintentionally. She shrieked, which led to Melanie asking what was going on.

I couldn’t take my eyes off Julia as we headed to the kitchen. She had the most beautiful arse and of course, my penis responded so by the time we stood in front of Melanie I had the erection of all erections. Thwack, thwack she delivered two stingers to the head of my cock. Julia smiled at me, glancing down at my cock as it swung around.

“I asked you what was going on,” she said looking at her daughter.

“Mike bumped into me and grabbed my tit.”

“I see. Right, Mike, that is unacceptable, I will double your punishment and hope that teaches you a lesson.”

I kept quiet, realising that argument was futile.

Melanie bent me over the table and spread my legs wide. She grabbed my penis and pulled it below the tabletop. I was already so aroused that her hand was covered in pre-cum which she wiped across my bum.

She delivered the first six strokes with the strap and examined her handiwork. Julia muttered something to her mum and Melanie agreed to let her deliver the remaining six.

Julia flicked the strap expertly making me cry out on the third stroke. After she’d delivered all six, Melanie told me to stand up. My cock was rigid and in seconds Melanie had grabbed the strap from Julia and flicked it twice across my shaft.

I was now bent over the table again with my legs wide apart. I glanced round to see Julia admiring the view of my erection between my legs. Then the cane descended, swish, swish, swish, and again I cried out as it really stung. Melanie paused at 6 and ran her fingers along the new tramlines on my bum. Julia again offered to help and took hold of the cane. I don’t know where Julia learned to wield a cane but she was painfully good and it took all my willpower to stay in place.

I stood, trying to mask my hard-on, but Melanie pulled my hands away and flicked the strap across my shaft. “Right, when I’ve finished with Julia I will deal with that!”

Melanie bent Julia over the table, legs wide apart. I moved round so I could see straight between her thighs. Julia half turned and smiled at me, knowing what I could see. To be fair, Melanie delivered the strap and cane full on, as she had with me so that Julia had tears running down her cheeks as she stood. I’d also seen how aroused she was, her labia were swollen and her juices were flowing. Despite this, Melanie was telling Julia she was done.

I argued that if I was to have my penis spanked then it was only fair that Julia suffer a similar fate. She did not agree but I stood firm until eventually Julia said it was only fair.

I was made to lie along the table, cock pointing skyward. Julia suggested that she should use the strap on me and Melanie handed it over. Julia eased my foreskin down to reveal the helmet and flicked the strap hard. Thwack, thwack, thwack. Each stroke sent an electric shock down my cock which was both painful and very exciting. She pushed down my foreskin again and delivered the final three strokes by which time I was oozing pre-cum prolifically and was in desperate need of relief.

Julia climbed onto the table as I got off and lay with her legs drawn up and wide apart. She suggested that I should punish her as she’d punished me and Melanie reluctantly agreed. I stared at this gorgeous girl, beautiful face, firm tits standing proud, past her flat stomach and down to her swollen labia. I moved round close to her wide open slit and pushed my fingers in deep to find her clit. Melanie showed her disapproval but it was too late. Then I delivered a good six strokes directly across her oozing slit and could tell that she too was enjoying the mix of pain and excitement that I had just a few moments before.

I went to my room, expecting to have to masturbate to relieve the tension but seconds later a naked Julia came into my room and locked the door smiling. Then, before I knew what was happening she climbed into my bed in the sixty-nine position. I used my tongue expertly as did she on my aching cock.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments