Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Release

"Just a short quick story about a late night with grandma."

21
2 Comments 2
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was an evening in May. I was excited for the summer. Junior year was finally wrapping up and I was happily anticipating all the fun senior events coming up.

My parents were out of town so I decided to spend the night at my grandparents' house which was a five minute walk from my place. Coincidentally, my Grandpa was also out of town. He was helping my Uncle, who lives about two hours away, remodel his house.

I walked up to my Grandma's house and let my self in. I was immediately hit in the face with the delicious smell of fresh fish.

"Mmm! Tacos de Pescado!" (fish tacos) I say as I stroll into the kitchen.

"Ayudame con la salsa, Leo." (help with the sauce, Leo) responds my petite 60 year old grandmother Rosa.

"Si nana"(yes grandma) We make small talk as I cut up the peppers and vegetables for the spicy salsa. I laugh and start to cry as I chop the onion. My eyes water heavily and sting like crazy. My nana laughs and uses an upper corner of her apron to wipe my tears. As she wipes, I get a good look at her cleavage from above. Under the apron she is wearing a light blue cotton dress that accentuates her 36 DD bosoms nicely.

I stare at her cleavage for half a second longer than I should have. Rosa looks down at herself then at my prominent bulge and blushes. She turns towards the stove and continues to fry up the beer battered fish as if nothing happened.

We dine outside by the pool enjoying the cool, late spring evening. We talk about school, family gossip, food, and we even share a few beers. My grandma and I have always been really close. I am the oldest grandson and share a different kind of bond with her.

It gets to be pretty late at night when I realize I didn't bring a change of clothes. I tell my nana that I'll go to my house really quick and get some but she convinces me otherwise due to a recent spree of muggings in the neighbor hood. I reluctantly agree and she brings me a clean pair of boxers that I left here the last time I stayed.

I walk into a room to change and I hear the shower turn on across the hall. I look out the door completely naked, and see my grandma left the door slightly ajar to the bathroom where she is taking a shower. My jaw drops at the sight before me. My grandma's back is to me and her beautiful ass is in plain view. I consume her rump with my eyes. A gorgeous peach shape behind, pale caramel in color. Lighter than the rest of her body due to lack of sun. For her age I was wholesomely impressed, and wholesomely aroused!

My penis stood at attention as my mind's eye ravaged her there in the shower. Then suddenly she turned around. Her eyes were closed as she washed her short shoulder length brown hair. Precum leaked from my friend down below like a leaky faucet as I took in those scrumptious DD breasts. The image stirred in me feelings I never felt before about this woman. I observed the water run down her breasts, over the lump of her belly down to the beautiful lips between her legs. I noticed that she hadn't shaved for a few days with a light stubble on her pelvic region.

Then our eyes met. For 10 seconds, our gazes locked. Then I gasped as I realized the gravity of the situation and quickly shut the door.

About 20 minutes later she knocked on my door and told me to join her to watch the nightly Mexican soap operas as we always do when I stay the night. She maid no mention of the whole shower incident, nor did I. I was in my boxer shorts as I followed her to her bedroom. She was wearing a pale green night gown. We laid next to each other in her king-sized bed and turned on the TV. In the dark, TV-lit room I watched my nana drop her night gown to the floor. She was wearing a thin spaghetti strap top that thinly covered those enticing breasts that I had previously seen naked, and a pair of plane panties. She got under the covers and stared at the television. The rest of the night resumed as if nothing ever happened. We were watching the latest hit soap as a sudden wave of drowsiness hit me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up what seemed like an hour later.

AgnesPetty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesPetty

The TV was still on and a different soap was on. I looked over to my nana and she seemed deeply asleep. My mind began to replay the events of that evening. Did I really see my grandma completely naked? It seemed like a hazy dream. I looked over at her again. The covers were pulled up just below her boobs, her top revealing ample cleavage. My member twitched and throbbed in my boxers.

At that same time the characters in the soap entered into a passionate love making scene. I was overbearingly aroused now. I lifted my self above the covers and took off my boxers. The cool night air felt amazing on my hot growing erection. Giving in to my raging hormones, I decided to masturbate to the soap opera sex scene next to my sleeping grandmother. As soon as I got into a good stroking rhythm the sex scene ended. I lost most of my arousal and felt myself start to go limp but my testes begged me for a good strong finish. It was then that I decided to do something daring.

I looked over to my sleeping beauty of a grandma and gave her a light tap on the shoulder. No response. I gave another slightly harder tap. Again no response. My stomach and testicles ached and my vision blurred with horniness as I contemplated my next move.

I slowly reached for my nana's right breast. Once in my sweaty grasp I lightly felt it up all around. My dick throbbed again and I thought I would cum right then. I began to stroke my wood again, my pleasure multiplied tenfold compared to when jacking to the soap. Again once I established a rhythm, I turned to look at my nana's face and she was looking right at me!!

"Nana!" I gaped loudly. I let go of both my penis and her breast.

"Shhhh." she cooed, "esta bien." (it's ok) She took off her top, lowered the sheets below her feet, and slid off her panties. The dim light from the TV cascaded over her naked body.

She pressed her lips against my open mouth and inserted her sweet tongue. She made out with me like a frisky teenager. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her delicate caramel bosoms. We continued to passionately french kiss like long-lost lovers as she straddled over my hips. She was rubbing my engorged head with her abdomen in a rhythmic motion. Raw ecstasy flowed over me like a raging waterfall. Rosa clenched my Throbbing cock with her right hand and inserted two fingers of her left hand into my rectum, pumping my shaft hard and slow. I arched my head and moaned. I then leaned forward and popped a large brown nipple into my mouth and suckled it like a hungry babe. This made her shudder and moan as well.

Rosa bit my neck and shoulders hard leaving red marks as she fiercely milked my member. I felt the ever familiar tingle in my love sac. I was ready to release.

"Nana, voy a... mmm... voy a venir!!!" (nana, I'm going to... mmm... I'm going to come!!!) I roared.

"Si mijo, llename con tu lechita" (yes baby, fill me with your milk)

With that slid my raging cock down to her clit. First I felt it land on her patch. The scratchy patch tickled the underside of my head. Then I felt it press against her lips. As I was on the verge of release she gave me a savage grind with her pelvis and rode me hard. Her pussy was still incredibly tight despite her years.

When I came, it was earthshaking. 6 or 7 long pulses of cum shot into her. I almost blacked out. A flash flood of euphoria swept across my body starting at the tip of my hyper sensitive dick. My body stiffened. My eyes squeezed shut. I moaned a deep bear-like growl as my grandma squeezed her naked body against me, my dick still hilt-deep.

My dick was still in her once it went flaccid. Rosa gave me a deep wet, sloppy kiss and unmounted me. In the light of the TV I saw my cum leak out of her. She laid down next to me. Both of us hot and sweaty.

She reached for the control, turned off the TV, gave me one last sloppy french kiss and fell asleep next to me. I put a sweaty arm around my new found lover, and closed my eyes.

Too be continued...

Published 
Written by techfoo39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments