Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Sister Wants A Gangbang! Chapter 2

"Valerie finally gets to go ahead for her party and can barely wait!"

56
16 Comments 16
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I led Valerie down the hallway to my bedroom. Once we were inside and the door clicked shut, I took her over to my bedside.

"What are we doing in here?" she asked.

"I owe you a mind-bender... I thought you'd be more comfortable on the bed than the sofa or the floor," I said.

My sister smiled and blushed. "Thank you."

"Now crawl up on the bed and get comfortable. Prepare for liftoff, Astronaut Valerie!" I said.

"You're a nut, Bobby!" she said, giggling as she got onto the bed. She crawled to the center of the bed and put her head on one of the pillows. 

"Raise your hips," I said, as I pushed another pillow under her ass to raise her up a bit. "There now, all ready for fine dining!" I said.

I spread her legs wide apart and lay down between them. I could see her watching me intently, biting her bottom lip apprehensively.

She had reason to be anxious too. Little sister didn't know it at the time but eating pussy was one of my strong suits. I loved the smell of it, the taste of it... I loved everything about it and I could munch on a delicious, juicy peach for hours!

She was in for a learning experience I was sure of that! I was not one of her fumbling amateurish high school boys who hadn't been with a real woman since leaving their mother's tit... I had some experience and education under my belt!

"Now hold that naughty little pussy open and let me see what yummy treats await me inside!" I said. I heard a soft moan come from her and her fingers moved down to hold her pussy open for me. The warm scent that came out of her made my mouth water and I could see her walls dripping with sweet woman-honey. It was heavenly and I couldn't wait a moment longer!

"Oh Booobbbyyy!" she cried out as my mouth fastened to her pussy and my tongue plunged deep into her warm wetness.

Her hips automatically thrust upwards at my mouth and her hands left her pussy and instinctively grabbed the sides of my head. My arms which I had wrapped around her thighs from behind locked her in place and held her still despite her trying to twist and turn away from the tongue now snaking and slithering around inside her.

"Oh, God Bobby! Oh yes, yes! Ohhh! Oh fuck, right there, lick me right there, Bobby please!" she cried out her directions and encouragement. I ate her pussy with all the voracity of a half-starved man facing a thick steak dinner.

Valerie writhed and squirmed under me struggling against the invading tongue inside her. But it was fruitless, exhausting work. I had a lot more experience holding down struggling women who were bigger and stronger than her. Plus I was almost twice her size as I had been a star of my high school football team and a wrestler so I knew a few things about hanging on to an opponent!

I licked and lapped at her juicy pussy something plunging deep inside and causing her to gasp and moan, other times just licking around her pussy lips or flicking her little clit with the tip of my tongue. I varied my techniques constantly not giving her a chance to get used to any one of them and so I kept her off-guard. She never knew what to expect from one moment to the next and that kept her riding the edge of madness. 

Her hands had left the side of my head and she was clawing and scratching at the bed in an effort, I guess, to find something to hang on to while her world spun wildly out of control. Finally, I was able to capture them with my hands and I held them at her sides. The feeling of helplessness as I held her down and held her arms pinned only added to her excitement.

Being relatively new to all this and already sexually excited from my teasing her on my lap, I didn't think she would last very long under my pussy eating skills. And I was right. It didn't take very long for her to reach her peak. But before I pushed her over the edge, I wanted to play with her a bit!

"Oh God, Bobby I'm gonna cum! Oh, I'm gonna cum!" she announced. That was my cue. I pulled back for a moment still holding her down but not pestering her.

"Bobby," she whined, "why'd you stop? I was almost there!"

"Because you didn't ask permission to cum."

"What? What do you mean permission?"

"You have to ask permission if you want me to make you cum. You know pretty please and all that."

"Pretty please, make me cum Bobby," she said.

"That was pathetic, Val. We aren't talking about another helping of potatoes here. Now try it again and make me believe it."

"Please, Bobby, please make me cum. Pretty please? I need to cum so bad. Please make me cum," she said, a lot more heartfelt this time.

"Well, that was better. Maybe you need a little 'inspiration'," I said. I leaned down and licked her pussy a few times to get her back to her crest and get her hips dancing as they tried to push her over the edge. Then I stopped.

"Now try it again. This time, beg for it!"

"Oh please, Bobby! Please, please make me cum! I'll do whatever you want! Please make me cum Bobby! Oh, God, I need to cum! Please make me cum for you! Pleeease!"

"Anything I want, eh? That covers a pretty broad area, Sis. Are you sure?" I said, teasing her further.

"Yes, I swear! Anything you want, Bobby! I promise! Oh, please make me cum!" she was practically sobbing now, her need was so great.

I decided she'd had enough and I brought her back to her crest one final time. Just as I felt she was at the tipping point, I shoved two "crossed fingers" into her pussy and rapidly fingerfucked her while licking at her clit. 

"Ohhh... myyy... Gaaawd!" she screamed as her dam burst and she came more forcefully than I have ever seen any of my previous partners cum.

She bucked and flailed wildly and I had to take my fingers out of her and back away a bit to keep from getting hit as her body went into uncontrollable spasms and contortions. She acted like she was possessed and it wouldn't have surprised me if pea soup came spewing out of her mouth! She was possessed, all right, but not by the devil–by the hell of an orgasm!

Finally, after a few crazy moments, she fell back exhausted, sweaty, and panting like a winded dog. I watched her from a safe distance as the last of her spasms left her body, jerking from time to time until she at last lay still except for her labored breathing. I crawled up next to her and took my little sister in my arms, holding her and brushing the sweat-matted hair from her face.

It took her a full five minutes to come back enough to where she could talk again.

"Oh my God, Bobby... that was... incredible! I've never cum so hard in my life! You nearly killed me, brother!" she said.

"I told you I was going to make you forget how to breathe!" I said.

"Well, you definitely did that!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said. We lay there together for a little while, resting and enjoying cuddling together. My sister and I have always been close–we've had our spats as most siblings do, but nothing of any real consequence and any argument was quickly forgotten. So us laying naked next to each other felt as natural as anything and neither of us worried about any false modesty or sense that it was wrong.

After a little while, we got up. Valerie had to get back home and I still had to order my pizza for dinner. We got dressed and as I was walking her to the door she turned. "So what about my gangbang? Can you help me set it up?" she asked.

I had almost forgotten that was the reason she came over in the first place. 

"I'll tell you what, Sis, let me think it over and I'll let you know. I need to see if I can find you some guys to participate and a place to do it. I'll call you when and if I can get things lined up," I said. I didn't want to squash her hopes, but I was secretly hoping things wouldn't work out.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

It was a couple of days later I guess when Valerie called me. "Hello?" I said when I answered the phone. I had just got my foot in the door coming home from work when the phone rang.

"Hi, Bobby it's me. I just wanted to call and see if you had thought about what we discussed when I was over there the other day," she said.

I was hoping that she had forgotten about this and that it was just a passing idea. But apparently, it wasn't to her. "Yeah, I have some ideas. When can you come over so we can talk about this?" I asked.

"I can come over after dinner if that's okay?" she asked.

"That's fine. Come over about 7:00 tonight and we will talk more about this."

Valerie must have been on pins and needles all through dinner because right at 7:00 she was knocking on my door! 

"Come on in, Sis." We went into the living room. "You want something to drink? A soda or I have some sweet tea I made yesterday."

"No, I'm fine. Just please don't keep me in suspense! Are you going to help me or not?" she said fidgeting on the sofa.

"Okay, Val. Like I said I've thought about this a lot since you came up with this crazy idea. And to be honest, at first, I thought you had lost your mind. But this seems to be important to you so yes I will help you, but there are some rules to my help."

Paris_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paris_Miller

"Rules? What kind of rules?" she asked.

"Well, first off I am assuming this is your first gangbang? I mean you haven't done the football team after the big game or anything have you?" I asked.

"Bobby!" she snapped at me. 

"Sorry just wanted to know if this was the first time you thought about this sort of thing.

"I may be a flirt and I have been with a handful of guys, Bobby Kendall, but I'm not a slut!" she said indignantly.

"No one said you were. My point is that since this is your first time I think we should start slowly... with a blowbang before we get to the gangbang thing."

"A blowbang?"

"Yeah it's like a gangbang but you only give blowjobs. There's no fucking involved. The guys can play with you, finger you, and eat you, and you suck them off or jerk them off. They can come on you or in your mouth whatever you decide. But there's no risk of pregnancy. And things don't get as crazy as they do with a gangbang since they are just getting blowjobs." I explained.

"Okay, I can live with that. What other rules do you have?"

"Well I have some guys in mind for this but I don't know how they would react if they knew you were my little sister. So when we are in there I don't want you to call me Bobby or brother. You refer to me, and the other guys as Sir. You don't know these guys either–they are guys I work with so you've never met them and vice-versa. This way they will just think you are some random girl–no one will figure that you are my little sister."

"Ooh, I like that. Sucking strange cocks!" she said.

"Val, you're incorrigible!" I said.

"Hey a girl has to have at least one vice!" she said with a grin.

"Okay here's the idea..." and I explained how I thought this scene would go down.

"Oh God Bobby that sounds so hot! But after I get all your friends off and they go home, I have to go home horny. What about me, Bobby?" she asked.

"Well, after the games are over you belong to me. That's why I want this to be a blowbang... that pussy of yours is mine. Remember that 'anything' you promised me the other day? Well, this is that anything. I don't want you going around fucking anything with a cock.

"I am giving you this blowbang in return for your promise not to have sex with anyone else. I love you Sis and I don't want to see you get hurt or get messed up. There are a lot of creeps and assholes out there and you are too pretty and sweet a girl to fall for their bullshit. So that's the deal... I give you one big party and then you belong to me," I said.

Valerie looked at me strangely for a few seconds, as if she was trying to wrap her head around what I'd said. Then I saw her eyes well up with tears. "I would belong... to you, Bobby?" she asked uncertainly.

"That's right. You are not a slut, Valerie, you are MY slut, understand? You belong to me and I will use you when and how I want."

"Oh, Bobby! Oh, that's all I've ever wanted! Yes! Yes, Bobby! Oh, I'm so happy!" she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me over and over, smothering me with her kisses until I caught her face and held her still so I could kiss her the right way, deeply and passionately, like lovers instead of brother and sister.

After our talk, we sat on the sofa watching TV for a while. It was still early and Valerie didn't have to get right home. She lay on the sofa with her head in my lap until she spoke up.

"Bobby, can I tell you a little secret?" she asked.

"What's that?"

"Well, I've kind of had a crush on you for a long time now... ever since I started getting interested in boys. It's silly I know, but I've always wanted to be your girl. I actually was jealous whenever you brought another girl over or I knew you were going out on a date. I wanted to be that girl you took out."

"You had a crush... on me?"

"Yes, Bobby. I mean you are kind of a hard act to follow. I know girls are supposed to want to marry their Daddies, but I've always wanted you." she said.

"Come here," I said. I helped her sit up and then crawl onto my lap straddling me and facing me. She was a little embarrassed about her confession and didn't look me in the face until I hooked my finger under her chin and lifted her face to mine.

"Look at me, Valerie. I never knew about your crush on me, but if I'm the guy you want, then you have me. I don't have a girlfriend right now, and I don't see any prospects on the horizon. I'm not much into the dating thing anyway, and as you said, you are a tough act to follow.

"So I will make a deal with you. You be my girl and I will be your guy. We will be exclusive to each other, meaning neither of us will see anyone else. Of course, Mom and Dad won't know about us, but since we've always been close, they won't think anything has changed. Sound good to you?"

"It sounds absolutely wonderful to me Bobby," she said, leaning forward to kiss me again.

 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

We had arranged Valerie's blowbang for a week from this coming Saturday. That would give me about a week and a half to line up the guys, get the hotel room, and make the other arrangements needed.

Valerie told Mom and Dad that she wanted to spend the night at my house a couple of days before the big night so they wouldn't wonder where she was when she didn't come home. She had been spending a lot more time at my place since we had moved our relationship up a couple of notches which suited the two of us just fine.

My little sister turned out to be pretty good in the sack and I didn't get many complaints from her either. The best thing though was that I didn't have to worry about her hooking up with some bum that will break her heart, or knock her up then leave her, or that would abuse her physically, mentally, or emotionally.

I didn't hold any false hopes that this relationship would be our forever one... sooner or later one or the other would want to move on to a real marriage and children kind of thing. But for now, at least, I could protect my little sister from the hazards of the world.

The day of her blowbang arrived and just in time... poor Valerie was a nervous wreck! She'd had a whole ten days to think about imagine and dream about this day and her fantasies had been almost too much for her to bear!

She had asked to borrow some money to get a special outfit for tonight and She had it in a brown paper sack clutching it tightly as we drove to the hotel. She wouldn't let me see it until she wore it for everyone once our guests had arrived. 

The hotel room we got for this shindig was a two-room affair with the first being a living room sort of thing and the bedroom down a short hall past the bathroom. She went straight to the bedroom to change clothes and waited there for everyone to arrive.

Finally, everyone was there–five of my closest and best friends from work. Guys I knew I could count on and who I knew were safe for my sister. I would still be in the room watching over things, but I knew these guys–they weren't going to let...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments