Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking After My Sisters - Chapter One

"Jenny and Cassie go to stay with their older brother Adam for the half-term."

13
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
ADAM 

“Yeah, okay then,” I agreed. “Bye, Mom.” I put the phone down and smiled to myself. My mum had asked if my two younger sisters were allowed to come and stop with me in London for a week as they were off school for their half-term break. I was excited because I hadn’t seen them since Christmas about six months before, and quickly agreed.

Moving away from my home town on the other side of the country had been a tough decision for me as I had always been close to my family, but when I turned twenty-one I had realised I couldn’t stay in the countryside forever and I had to try and make a life for myself elsewhere. London seemed like the obvious choice, and so I went ahead and got a two-bedroom apartment about a twenty minute walk from the centre of London. I made that walk every day into work which helped keep me in shape.

On top of the walk I made sure to put in at least an hour in the gym nearby every other day. So I didn’t think it was too vain to say I was pretty muscular and therefore confident about my body. (Or maybe it was, but I didn’t mean it that way.) Add this to my pitch black hair, emerald eyes and above average height of 6”2 and you might see why I never really had a problem with the ladies.

Having said that though, I’d actually only had one long-term girlfriend. That ended pretty badly, and so I tended to steer clear of any more emotional turmoil. That wasn’t to say that I didn’t have plenty of opportunity. Girls seemed to be like a magnet to me whenever I went out clubbing with my mates. It got a little annoying really.

So anyway, my younger sisters; Well first there was Jenny. She was eighteen and took after me and my Dad in that she had jet black hair and green eyes. She was fairly average in height.. I’d say maybe 5”7ish. She was a stunner in the looks department and had boys queuing up as possible suitors. I hated the thought of it really. I definitely used to play the older overprotective brother a lot during her time at high school. She never seemed to mind though, and she admittedly had a pretty good head on her and knew how to avoid ‘the bad ones’ if you will.

And then there was little Cassie. Well okay, she wasn’t exactly little anymore as she turned sixteen a few weeks ago, but regardless she was the youngest in the family and also the shortest at around 5”5. She, unlike Jenny, took after our mother in that she had bright red hair and cute little freckles sprinkled on her cheeks. She did also have green eyes though: about the only trait she really shared with me and Jen. Cass (as I usually called her) also had the makings of a beautiful young woman about her, and if you matched that to her cracking personality she’d be a real catch for somebody in the future. At that though, she was pretty much still at the adorable stage.

So yeah, there’s a quick summary of my two little sisters. I was absolutely buzzing to see them as I’d never been away from them both for so long before and we had always been close. I certainly missed the tight sibling bond. Other than maybe your parents, I’d say there’s nobody you can have a greater trust with.

Saturday couldn’t come quick enough, and I spent the next couple of days preparing for their arrival. I got in plenty of food, cleaned the house from top to toe, rented a few films, dug out the old PlayStation. All of that on top of working and going to the gym meant that come Friday evening I was shattered. But it didn’t matter. A week off work to kick back and hang out with my two sisters was more than worth it.

I was rudely awakened by the sound of my door buzzer on Saturday morning and was in a temporary state of shock. SHIT. I had somehow managed to sleep through my alarm and Jenny and Cassie had already arrived. (Jenny passed her test literally sometime last year and so she had undertaken the long drive up.) I couldn’t believe how stupid I’d been.

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

Quickly shoving on some sweat pants I bolted to the door and spoke into the intercom.

“Hey, so sorry, I overslept!” I panted.

Jen’s voice came back through the speaker. “It’s fine! Just buzz us up would you?” She was laughing.

I clicked the door lock button and heard a click. About twenty seconds later came the knock at the door. I opened the door and was greeted with two beautiful beaming faces.

“Heyyy,” I exclaimed, embracing the pair of them warmly. They uttered muffled hellos in return and I let them in the door.

“Jeez, Adam, take a shower would you; You stink!” Jenny laughed.

“Yeah, it’s nice to see you too, sis!” I replied sarcastically. She and Cassie laughed again.

“Alright, I’m going to go and clean up, girls. There’s food in the fridge, lounge is through there and I’ll show you your bedroom when I’m done.”

“What’s mine is yours,” I added with a gracious bow and a smirk. I left the room to another chorus of giggles.

As I stood under the hot spray of my shower I couldn’t help but think how amazing my two sisters looked. Jenny really worked the tight jeans and a tank top look well. Her hair seemed to fall perfectly around her beautiful face.

Cassie also looked particularly radiant in her cute little casual dress. Not to mention the fact that she seemed to have matured a lot over the last six months. Both in her body and her face, she really was developing into a little beauty.

I did a quick mental note as to whether it was okay to be thinking about my sisters this way. I told myself it was fine, that I was just admiring them in a brotherly way. I pretended that I didn’t feel a stirring below the waist when I thought of the way their bodies had developed. But ultimately, I was only pretending. My hand moved to the shower temperature dial and turned it up. I mentally and physically scolded myself before blocking all thoughts from my mind and enjoying the hot detox.

JENNY

Wow, wow, wow, wow. That’s what ran through my brain as my brother Adam opened the door to his apartment. I wasn't afraid to admit to myself that I’d always found my brother to be attractive, but since the last time I’d seen him you could tell that he’d really hit the gym hard. His muscles had become much more prominent and he now possessed the chest and torso of a guy who would be the object of many girls my age’s desires. It shocked me and I found myself unable to peel my eyes away from his body the whole time he was greeting us. I hoped he didn’t notice. All I knew was that I was glad he’d slept through his alarm and therefore greeted us half-dressed.

I was rooted to the spot where he’d left us, all kinds of thoughts running through my mind when Cassie spoke.

“Jen, why are you just standing there? Fridge full of food he said!” She laughed and I laughed in return, removed from my trance. We grabbed some food and settled down on the comfy white couch. Cassie flicked on the TV and we sat watching it for the next twenty minutes or so before Adam returned.

“Okay, sorry about that, girls, I was so tired last night!” His voiced drifted through from the next room before he strode in.

“I’ve put your bags in your bedroom,” he continued. “There is a communal bathroom but unfortunately the shower in there is broken, so if you want a quick shower as opposed to a bath you’ll have to use the one in my en-suite, sorry,” he finished.

“Okay, that’s fine, bro!” Cassie beamed.

“Good.” He smiled as he plonked down onto the sofa between us. “So how have my two favourite girls in the world been?”

My heart melted and I attempted to hide the blush that had risen to my cheeks. I loved my brother. Any way a sister loves a brother. That’s what I told myself. And I pointedly ignored the stirrings I was having below the waist as I mused over his body which was now covered by a polo top and baggy jeans.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments