Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing The Fighting Game Challenge

"Ben’s older sister challenges him to play a fighting game… with a twist!"

65
7 Comments 7
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words

On a Saturday evening, with both parents out for dinner at a restaurant, sixteen-year-old Ben was lying on the sofa, wearing only a blue t-shirt and a black Speedo, and he enjoyed the calmness of the house… until he heard footsteps walking down the stairs. Annoyed, Ben sighed when he saw his older and taller sister, Stella, approaching him with a smug smile.

The five-years-older sibling was a beautiful sports freak, and you could tell just by looking at her body as she wore a white tank top and a white thong. Stella rested her crossed arms on the top of the sofa’s bed and looked at her younger brother.

"You don’t have homework? This is your first year in college, Ben, so don’t take it lightly," she said with a somewhat stern tone.

"Leave me alone, Stella," Ben replied as he rolled his eyes. "I DID my homework. And I’ll take this evening to do anything other than studying."

"Anything else, huh?" she repeated, while a smirk widened on her face as if she had planned something. "How about a game of Brawlverse?"

Stella’s suggestion made the boy chuckle. Of course, she would tease his competitive nature with a fighting game, since both siblings love this genre of gaming. Without hesitation, Ben nodded.

"Alright, give me five minutes, and I’ll come to your room."

Stella’s smirk opened into a smile. "But this time, it’s gonna be different. Let’s add some challenge," she said with a confident voice.

"Okayyyy…," the brother replied with frowned eyebrows. "I’m all ears."

"Well, to make things interesting," the sister paused briefly, excited to reveal what she had in mind. "After every match, the winner must put the loser in a wrestling hold for ninety seconds. What do you say?"

After that, complete silence. Ben’s eyes opened wide, and his heartbeat started racing. Wrestling her? he thought. Getting so… physical with her?

Stella raised an eyebrow, confused but also amused at her brother’s reaction. "Something the matter, little bro? Are you afraid of wrestling your stronger sister?"

Ben heard her mocking questions and quickly came back to his senses. "M-me, afraid of you?" he scoffed and sat up. "You’re not gonna survive my holds, Stel."

The lady scoffed in return. "We’re gonna see about that. See you in my room," she replied before she walked away from him. "I’ll turn the console on."

Ben kept an arrogant attitude as he watched his sister walk upstairs, but, deep inside, he was panicking a bit. Under all the blatant rivalry he and his sister showed to each other, Ben had an embarrassing secret: he found Stella insanely sexy. Despite his attempts at ignoring his horny thoughts, they were always about his gorgeous and popular sister. He was afraid that his lust for Stella would be exposed. But… getting physically intimate with her? This evening? He could not let that opportunity slide. He was determined to walk into her room and play along with her challenge.

A few minutes passed and Ben finally joined Stella’s room. He watched his sister crouching and plugging the controllers and took glimpses of her round exposed buttocks. He could already feel his body heating up, but he had to be careful not to look obviously horny around her. Eventually, Stella sat down with one controller in her hand while her other hand offered the other controller to the little brother.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" she asked casually, to which Ben took his controller. He sat down next to her.

Brawlverse was on the TV screen. The boy picked his favorite character who was a karateka. The older girl picked the female character who was a grappler. Then the stage was selected, and the game began. Ben and Stella carefully played their characters, though they also tried many aggressive opportunities to attack. The first round was close, but Stella won it. Round two was also filled with entertaining combos, and Ben took the victory. The final round was the longest one, with calculated footsies and more attention to defense. But in the end, Stella won the match.

"Alriiight!" the sister exclaimed with dancing shoulders, as she looked at her frustrated brother. "You’re not gonna survive my legs."

"Shut up," Ben replied with a sigh. "Just do it."

"Sure. Lay down."

While Ben lay his back on the floor, Stella stood up to grab her smartphone. She squatted down as she set the timer. Ninety seconds, that was all. Not a very long time, he thought to reassure himself. His body, however, looked stiff as he felt this awkward excitement of soon feeling Stella’s legs around him. He secretly felt more nervous by the second.

"Lift your head a bit," the girl ordered, and Ben obeyed. Stella then wrapped her thighs around his neck, and the boy started blushing. Her legs felt so soft like he was sandwiched by cushions. Stella hadn’t noticed his arousal yet, while she looked at her phone.

"Aaand… now!" She said as she started the timer and put her phone on the ground. Simultaneously, Stella’s thighs tightened their grip and squeezed Ben’s neck. The boy’s eyes widened, shocked by the pain he was feeling. He never expected Stella’s legs to be this strong, or maybe he always underestimated how strong legs usually were. Nevertheless, Ben was having a bad time as he left brief groans of pain. He placed his hands on his sister’s thighs, which were keeping the pressure tight.

"Thirty seconds," Stella said as she took a quick glance at her phone. Thirty seconds only!? It felt much longer than that to him. His legs started to shake for unconscious resistance. Though of course, he was not strong enough to get out of Stella’s hold.

"Sixty seconds," Stella said. Again, it felt much longer for the poor boy in pain. His face started to get red as his whole body spasmed from the hold. He winced and left longer groans. Yet at the same time, his boner was hardening under his Speedo.

"Ninety seconds!" the older sibling exclaimed and loosened her grip. She released her brother’s neck and stared at his desperate state with amusement. "Oooh, poor, little Benny has been hurt!" she added as if she were talking to a puppy, just to add a layer of insult to his ego.

Ben panted as the release of the hold felt so relieving. He still felt the pain in his neck, and he could hear his heart pounding against his chest. It was a lot for him to handle.

"You look tired, Ben. Another game or are you too weak to continue?" Stella teased, knowing perfectly that her brother was too competitive to give up.

"L-let’s play again," Ben replied with a lower tone. He slowly sat up next to Stella and grabbed his controller. He looked a bit shyer after that scissor hold… he never thought that an intimately physical moment with his sister would have such an effect on him.

The rematch started. Both players exchanged combos in the first round, which Ben barely won. The second round was dominated by Stella’s gaming skills. While focused on the game, Ben could not get the horny thoughts out of his head, and he took slight peeks at his sister’s strong thighs. Due to the distractions, Ben lost the final round and gulped quietly.

"Gee, Ben, you’re getting worse," the older sibling mocked as she got up to her knees. She then snapped her fingers twice and pointed a finger down, ordering her brother to lie down with such disrespect. Ben only replied with a frustrated groan and laid on his back.

He swallowed his saliva in nervousness and gasped silently when he felt the lady’s thighs wrapped around his waist. She set the timer on her phone at ninety seconds again.

"Aaand… go," Stella yelled as she started squeezing her brother in side-body scissors. Ben grunted and winced in pain. There was even more pressure this time, and Ben coughed a bit. He looked at his sister’s face, noticing a big smile. Stella was absolutely enjoying it.

"Thirty seconds," she said. Ben’s eyes started watering up as he desperately tried to push Stella’s thigh in vain. The winner laughed at his failed attempt and squeezed harder.

"Did you really try to break free?" Stella asked before she scoffed. "You accepted this challenge, so take it. Sixty seconds."

Ben’s grunting turned into moaning of pain. His waist felt crushed, he even feared that it would end up flat. He never knew how much strength was in Stella’s strong legs. His chest felt heavy, and he felt like throwing up.

"Ninety seconds," Stella finally said and loosened her hold. Ben could not have felt more relieved as his waist felt free. He coughed for air and laid, his back still on Stella’s lift leg. The condescending sister giggled at his reactions.

"What is it, Ben? Can’t handle your sis?"

The younger brother didn’t answer, as he still needed to recover from the brutal hold he endured. Stella took a look at his lower body and decided to tease further.

"Looks like you got a boner from that. Don’t tell me you enjoy that kind of stuff?" She asked as she exaggerated a disgusted look with her eyebrows.

Ben was shaken, his body froze for a second. Stella had noticed his boner and his secret was exposed. He remained silent, completely embarrassed of what was revealed to his sister. His face flushed red, while he was still in pain from the last body scissors.

"You’re a real pig, you know that?" Stella said, following with a laugh. "You enjoy being a loser, don’t you?" She asked again but with a change of tone this time. The tone was smoother, sultrier.

Wh-what was going on, Ben wondered to himself. His sister sounded lustfully playful with him. He thought he was imagining things… until Stella did something to confirm her lustful attitude: she raise her right leg and gently placed her foot on Ben’s hardened cock. She slowly rubbed it.

"You asked for it because you wanted that. Right, Benny?" Stella said again with that soothing voice again. Ben’s eyes widened, dumbfounded by the sensation of his penis being rubbed. How long did she know about his lust for her? And how come she found him hot as well? Many questions wrestled inside Ben’s brain, but the only thing he could really focus on was the intimate touch he felt around his crotch. He closed his eyes and started gasping in whispers, fully distracted by lust.

It was a silent and intimate moment, completely different from the rivally kind of chemistry these two were used to express to each other. But eventually, Stella broke that intimate moment with light taps to his groin. She then sat up and grabbed her controller.

"Come on, loser," she said with a casual tone. "You look like you need another beatdown. Let’s play another match"

Ben was still recovering his senses and remained silent. He slowly sat up and grabbed his controller. While his sister went back to acting comfortable and casual, he could not do the same; he was still overwhelmed by naughty thoughts, leading him to be shy around Stella.

A new match started, and both siblings mashed their controllers with pure concentration. Ben, however, was still dizzy from the last scissor hold and it affected his gameplay. While both players exchanged attacks, Stella won the first match. A smirk grew on the girl’s face when she sensed her brother’s weakened condition; she knew the matches would become easier from there… and she was right; she won the second round in a rather one-sided play. Ben was frustrated that he had not won a single round.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

"Yet again, I’m the best!" Stella sang as she raised her arms in victory. "Get down."

The boy’s heart pounded again, wondering how many more holds he could endure… and for how long he could keep enjoying them. Without a word, he laid on his back, awkwardly waiting for his sister to start her next hold.

"It’s getting hot in here," Stella said along with a sigh. Both siblings were indeed sweating from the intensity of the challenge. The older sister fanned herself with her own hand, and added "I need to get more comfortable."

And she did it in a way that would shock and fluster poor Ben; she brought her hands to her waist, and slowly removed her tank top. She was topless, exposing her bare and busty breasts to her brother, who reacted with a gasp. He could not believe what he was seeing, yet he could not get his eyes off them. A cocky smile invaded Stella’s face as her kneels crawled towards the loser.

"Aww, what is it, Ben? First time seeing a woman’s boobs?" she asked with a high-pitched tone. She was treating him like a stupid baby, and she loved every second of his humiliation. Ben, on the other hand, was too dumbfounded to say anything. His face and neck were red, and his body got warmer.

"You’re not ready for this," she replied with a devious giggle. She crawled above her brother’s body, and slowly laid on top of him. Ben was completely flustered once his nose was between his sister’s boobs. Stella set the timer on her phone.

"Ninety seconds. Aaaaand… go!" She pressed her breast against Ben’s face and held him into a breast smother for a change. The younger brother felt his chest filling with oxygen as he was prevented from getting any air. He tried breathing through his nose, but it was too rough and irregulate. He was completely smothered. His body reacted desperately, and Ben’s legs were shaking.

"Already?" Stella asked, amused by his desperation. "Come on, Ben we’re not even thirty seconds in! Oh wait… thirty seconds have passed."

Ben’s body progressively shook wilder. His hands were on Stella’s waist, trying to push her away.

"Oh no, not just yet," Stella laughed. She followed with a slight moan, as she enjoyed the heat Ben’s breathing brought to her breast. Ben tried to push again but failed as he was trapped under his sister’s boobs. His grunts were muffled.

"Sixty seconds," Stella announced. She closed her eyes as she moaned sensually from the intimate contact. Ben’s chest felt ready to explode, and his grunts evolved into muffled screams. His arm surrounded Stella’s waist as his hand gripped her side, leaving nail marks. But there was nothing he could do, besides avoiding a knockout.

"Ninety seconds!" Stella shouted as she raised her chest, releasing the hold. Ben panted loudly and coughed, his vision quite blurry for the first few seconds. His face and neck remained red as he needed time to recover his breath. He could barely take any more pain, but he somehow remained awake.

"Getting weaker, aren’t you?" the sister teased with a smug smile.

"H… hgh…"

"Aww. What’s the matter, Ben? Cat got your tongue?"

Ben could not answer. Every time he tried to speak, his heavy panting would interrupt him. He was not ready for another game yet, but Stella grabbed her controller anyway.

"Sit up. Since you’re still awake, you can still play. Or do you want to give up?" Stella asked.

She knew how to provoke her brother’s ego, and Ben fell under her trap again. His face was still red and exhaustion was easily readable on his face, but he slowly sat up and grabbed his controller. Still, he was blushing hard as he sat next to his topless sister.

A new match started. The wary Ben was lustfully overwhelmed and unfocused… which was obvious from his below-average gameplay. He made mistakes and gave Stella countless opportunities for attacks. Hence, Stella won the first round with a perfect.

"Wow, that was terrible. Try not to suck so much," Stella mocked. Ben, completely shy, remained silent. He hoped to play better in the second round.

The opposite, however, happened. Ben made even more mistakes, as his mind could not help but think of Stella’s bare breast. Stella took advantage of his flustered state and defeated him in another perfect round. She won the whole match without getting hit, and she could not help but laugh out loud.

"That was pathetic, Ben! You played like shit," she added with pure joy. Her mockery hurt Ben’s feelings in a way and looked down. But instead of crying, he flushed red as he knew that he would make contact with his sister again. Stella approached him and forced him onto his back.

"You played so badly that I have to punish you," Stella said as she set the timer on her phone. "I’ll have to double the torture and set the time to three minutes."

"Th-three m-minutes!?" The younger brother asked with wide eyes. He was terrified, and Stella could tell. But she did not try to reassure him… quite the opposite, she was enjoying his fear.

"No complaining, Ben," she replied before laying on top of his body, surrounding the boy’s head with her thighs.

Ben’s whole body warmed as he had a close view of Stella’s butt. He could not think of anything else as his eyes were fixated on her perfectly round buttocks.

"Aaaand… go!" Stella yelled as she started to squeeze poor Ben’s neck with a reverse head-scissor. The boy immediately grunted and kept grunting with desperation. His hands gripped on Stella’s ass while he clenched his teeth in pain.

"Take it like a man," Stella said and followed with a laugh. She added more pressure to the hold, making her brother groan louder. She made his head turn purple, and she loved hearing his suffering.

Ben winced and his eyes showed fear. He could hear ringing in his ears due to the tight hold viciously trapping his head. His body trembled, but he had no energy to even attempt to escape.

"thirty seconds," Stella informed her brother, who thought those were the longest thirty seconds of his life. He whimpered, his eyes watering and closing. There was nothing he could do to escape his sister’s strong thighs.

"Sixty seconds," Stella said. By this point, Ben’s vision was already blurrying as he was half-conscious. The only thing he could still feel was the burning heat from his and Stella’s bodies. He grew weaker by the second until his vision darkened and…...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Abstreet77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments