Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust

"Sexual gratification..."

30
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
199 words 199 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at the short story style. Suggestions welcomed."

Their attraction was instant and electric. They flirted across the restaurant with their eyes.

He tilted his head and excused himself from his table to use the restroom. She soon followed.

She entered the men’s room exploring the unknown. He opened the door to the far stall.

They kissed passionately and hands roamed. His hand found her kitty, her palm grabbed his snake. He felt her wetness and fingered her nub quickly. She gasped, shook, and soaked his hand.

She stroked him as she kneeled to suck his manhood. Licks, slurps, jerks, and one muffled, “UGH!” he flooded her mouth with his man milk.

Swallowing, she stood and opened her mouth, exposing her tongue.

“All gone,” she whispered.

They washed their hands and she reapplied her lipstick. He returned to his table and his unsuspecting wife.

She waited in the hallway before strutting into the dining room. Sitting down by her husband she asked, “Miss me?”

Their eyes connected once again. They each smiled. He winked. She blushed.

He woke up squeezing his morning wood. He sensed cum running down his hand.

He recalled the woman from his dream.

He admitted, “I have the hottest sister.”

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments