Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust for a bromance? stage 1

"jen is unaware of her brother james's growing lust for her........"

1
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I walked home from school, clutching my books tightly in my hands. The wind was whipping against me hard, strands of hair falling past my face and my skirt was lifting up showing a brief expanse of skin. I flattened it as I hurried along; raising my hands above my head as a shield from the ice cold raindrops I was sure were going to fall.
“damn James!” I thought to myself sourly, I knew he’d forget to pick me up. I turned back and glanced at my school, the large grey building visible through the swaying trees. St Christopher’s was a prestigious institution and like all catholic schools prided themselves on a strict moral compass. When I had first enrolled there, eighteen years old and ready to meet friends who would join me in my goals of drinking and having fun, one night stands and a little experimenting, I was shocked to discover it was an all girls school and to top that off, most of the girls were like uptight nuns. The epitome of an Enid Blyton novel come to life.
“just like hell” I muttered. I started running. Glancing above at the angry sky, I realized I had to step in up a notch. My skirt was getting splattered with mud and as for my knee high white socks, they were slowly on their way to being unwearable.

“Jen!” my head twitched, I was sure I’d heard my name. “JEN!” I slowed down and turned. A dented green Chevy was slowly driving next to me, immersed in my own world I hadn’t even noticed it. Leaning out of the window, his brown hair barely ruffled by the buffeting wind and wearing an infuriatingly smug smile was my brother James.
“decided to take a walk jen?” he smirked
I raised my eyebrows and looked around, an old lady and her niece were standing on the porch of a house, sipping tea. Deciding to take my chances, I opened my mouth and yelled

“IM SORRY SIR! I THOUGHT I ALLREADY TOLD YOU! IF YOUR PUBIC HAIR HAS LICE THE ONY THING YOU CAN DO IS SCRUB IT CLEAN WITH STEEL WOOL!
OH IM SORRY? OH THE PUS? DONT WORRY THE PUS IS JUST A SIDE EFFECT! AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION EITHER...

I was satisfied when James face turned reassuringly puce .

He rushed out of the car and clapped a hand to my mouth. “ shut up” he hissed, looking over at the people on the porch and blanching on seeing their shocked faces. The old lady looked like she’d like to puke. “i get it! your pissed! I’m sorry!. Now can we go?!.
I rolled my eyes, but catching sight of the sky I nodded. He hastily got back into the car and I quickly followed suit.
“Jesus!” he exclaimed, turning to me, “you really need to chill your knickers! I told you to wait till I came”

“yeah? Well then you should have told me you were taking a hundred years to get here” I shot back, throwing my books in the back.

He collapsed into silence. Then reaching into the back seat he pulled a towel and threw it at me. “ just dry off and stop talking” he huffed.

Starting the car, he leaned out the window and shouted, aiming at the old lady standing on the porch.

“OH SHIT! I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS JUST A LITTLE HAIRY! I DIDNT EXPECT TO FIND JUMANJI DOWN HERE! He paused as he drove past, “DAMN! I LOST MY WATCH!
I turned back just in time to see the old lady faint.

..................................................................................................................................................................

My name is Jennifer Thomson and I’m eighteen years old. I live in England with my parents and my brother James. This arrangement is quite recent, I’ve been living with my aunt in America for the past few years, visiting my family only during the holidays. It was easier than staying with my family as my parents fought unfalteringly. Their incompatibility obvious to everyone but themselves, but they did it, after many, many, MANY hours of counselling. they managed to stay together and were actually quite happy. People often ask my parents if I was adopted. James and I being polar opposites. Its impossible to see the likeness in features, we hardly look related. I have black hair nearly to my waist, and grey eyes, I’m slim not because I diet but because I swim constantly. Im ok with my breasts, b cups although James jokes that its b for barely there.

James is what the girls at my school consider gorgeous, brown hair and brown eyes with a toned body, a benefit of his daily “footie” with the “lads”. They stand outside when he occasionally picks me up and swoon after him. He has a good sense of humour and the twinkle in his eyes nearly drive even older women insane. But then again, I mused, they’ve never used the toilet after him.

I looked at him as he dove, humming to himself. A slight smile crossed my lips, I really did love him. He took care of me as if I was made out of china glass. A little sister according to him was easily hurt and fragile.

..................................................................................................................................................................

“Jen, I’ve been meaning to ask you” James said as I opened the car door, “are you free this Saturday?”

I blinked and replied “ what do you mean, am I free? Im ALWAYS free”

James laughed getting out of the car. “ I still cant believe you haven’t made friends! What happened to “ im going to kickass at this school”, and “im going to come home every night plastered?” he imitated my accent perfectly.
“well its not my fault they don’t know how to have fun!” I sniffed, slamming the door and wincing at the loud thud. I was infuriated to see that stupid smirk on his face again.

Chriist_bocellie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chriist_bocellie

It seemed to lurk there whenever I was around.

He laughed again but noticing my expression, he smothered it to a cough. “ well Bens having a party...” my face brightened up immediately at the thought of Ben. Ben was one of James’s closest friends and one of the hottest boys I had ever seen. He had soft blond hair that hung gently over his eyes and cool blue eyes. His strong British accent sent tingles through me every time he spoke.
“.. and I was wondering if you’d cover for me with mom and dad...” James droned on. I awoke with a start. “ COVER FOR YOU?” I roared, “I THOUGHT YOU WERE INVITING ME !” James stopped, an incredulous smile twisting his lips and began to walk away “......what?... but Jen I didn’t think you’d want to come, its not like you’d even have fun” he shrugged his shoulders and started opening the door leading into the house from the garage. I snapped out of it, that’s it James, you asked for it my mind growled and I placed my hand on his shoulder, pinching it tightly till he turned. “ OW!” he yelled, spinning around “what was that for?!

“im coming to this party” I stated as James opened his mouth to protest, “ and..” I grinned evilly. If there was a moment to use this, it had arrived. “if you don’t take me, moms going to find out just what that packet of “oregano” Phil gave you, really is...”.

I watched his expression turn to one of shock. “you wouldn’t” he breathed, his brown eyes wide. “ oh I will” I whispered “ and good luck finding it”. With that wonderful parting line, I strode past him, shooting him the finger as I passed.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I pulled my wet shirt over my shoulders and stood looking at myself in the mirror, grimacing at my wild hair and mud streaked cheeks. I wriggled out of my knee length skirt and socks leaving my self only in my underwear and paused. I closed my eyes, imagining Bens face and hard muscular body. I felt myself getting wet, liquid pooling in my panties. Slowly I lifted my hand to my slit, my teeth gently tugging on my lower lip. I massaged myself slowly through the thin cotton, moaning softly. Catholic school without boys was really testing me. I wasn’t a virgin anymore, losing my cherry in the clichéd back of a car in high school. I had been ready to take it to the new level this year.. but then again..
really a GIRLS school? Holy mother of Jesus! WHY?! my mind was thinking as it was slowly distracted by the sensations my hand was invoking between my legs. I lay down on the cold bathroom floor, my satiny skin enjoying the feel of the ground crushed next to it and getting even more aroused. My left hand lifted itself to my breast, cupping it gently, it freed it from its harness. I squeezed it gently. My hand was moving in slow circles around my pussy, just teasing it. I pinched my nipples and rubbed them slowly. I could see them getting tender and hard. Stopping my scintillating massage, I pushed my lacy white panties off and settled back. It had been some time since I had masturbated and now I couldn’t remember why id stopped. My fingers slipped into my tight cunt, it massaged my clit as more juices poured out of me. My pussy was pink and glistened in the light. I wished that I had something to put inside me. my fingers slipped in and out quickly to a rhythm, and my back arched. Oh fuck yes! I Thought. Slowly I increased it to three fingers and tilted my pelvis. I gently started humping my hand. Closing my eyes, I imagined Bens cock inside me, stretching my limits as fucked me.

In my minds eye, I could see him pull out from me, and smile “should I lick your pussy Jen? Would your pussy like that?” “YES!” I shouted, muffling my mouth against the bathroom floor. He tilted his head and moved between my legs. I waited breathlessly as his tongue dipped inside me, he touched my clit gently, and he drew a swirling design all around. My pussy throbbed, “fuck me with your tongue Ben” I said “fuck me till I come in your mouth” he rotated his tongue gently till I moaned “harder” I begged. Suddenly his tongue thrust into me and my body jolted as it felt pleasure sweep over me. he pulled his tongue out and licked my clit, I was so near orgasm. My breasts were bouncing up and down and I rubbed them. I could feel their soft mounds and the hard peaks like tiny pebbles pushing against my palm. Then my body jolted in shock again as Ben put his cock back inside me. I could feel him thrusting all the way inside and I moved with him. He thrust into me with a violence, harder and harder, hitting my G spot with each thrust. I was moaning loudly as I saw my juices lubricate his length. Suddenly I came, my pussy contracting around his cock tightly. My walls squeezing his shaft. I could feel the warmth spread through me and I quivered as my slit pulsed.

Slowly I opened my eyes and the bathroom came into focus. My clothes lay all fallen around me, and my hand lay on cunt, I lifted my hand and looked at my cum, coating my hand. I had never felt an orgasm so intense in all my life. I got to my feet, a little shakily and gazed at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed but my eyes stared back at me, wide and feverish. I smiled and exhaled through my mouth. I wanted my imagination to become reality. I wanted to make love to Ben like that, watch his face as he came with me. I wanted him to desire me.

I leaned against the sink. This Saturday, I promised, id make sure that I looked amazing, and I would make Ben lust for me as I lusted for him.

As always I was so immersed in my own world I didn’t notice James move away from the gap in the bathroom door, his eyes thoughtful and ashamed.

Published 
Written by candyfox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors