Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molly's Family

"Molly's parents discover her masturbating in their bedroom."

115
22 Comments 22
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Molly was in her parents' bedroom, her flimsy dress hiked up to her waist and she was using her mother’s egg vibrator on her young pussy.  Molly enjoyed sneaking into her parents' bedroom when they were out to use their toys and watch their homemade porn.  Molly used the vibe while watching her dad on TV pound her mother’s ass.  She slipped one hand down the top of her dress to fondle her nipple.  

Soon Molly’s breath began to shorten and she felt the familiar sensations starting in her pussy.  She began rocking her hips back and forth and moved the vibe to her clit.  On screen, her mother was moaning her own orgasm while she watched her dad slam his meaty dick into her mom’s butthole.  Molly shuddered as her own orgasm rocked her body in time with her onscreen dad shooting a stream of cum into her mom.

“So, you like our movies?” Molly’s dad asked from the doorway.  Her parents were standing at the open door, watching her.  Her dad, Rick, had pulled his sizeable cock free from his pants and was stroking himself, while Sara, her mother, had slipped a hand down her shorts.  

"OH!  I uh, I… well, ya,” Molly stuttered, totally embarrassed.  Then she realized her parents were fondling themselves while watching her.  Rick and Sara shared a knowing look and Rick came to stand at the foot of the bed.  He pulled his shirt off and then dropped his pants to the floor.  In seconds he was fully naked and stroking his sizable cock while looking at his beautiful daughter.

Molly was legal by a month and her breasts had filled out nicely.  Rick looked at the creamy flesh of her tits and his balls ached at the thought of sucking on one of her cherry nipples.  Her almost hairless slit was coated in her own cream and he was surprised at how wet she looked.  

Sara undid the buttons on her blouse to reveal that she was braless.  She slid the shorts down her long tanned legs and revealed that she too had a nearly hairless cunt.  Her pussy lips pouted with arousal at the thought of her daughter fucking them.

“Rick, what do you think our sexy girl here tastes like?  I bet her pussy cream is sweet,” Sara purred.  Sara gently moved her daughter’s legs apart and kneeled on the bed.  She bent over and used the very tip of her tongue to graze the cum that her daughter’s young pussy was coated in.

Molly shivered with excitement and gasped.  Sara licked her lips and, hearing no objections, put her mouth on her daughter’s mound.  Using her fingers she gently pulled the lips apart and using her tongue, she lapped up the cream.  With her tongue, she paid extra attention to the sensitive clit that was erect.  Sara was impressed with the size of the little nubbin.  Molly was moaning and gasping as her mother mouth-fucked her pussy.  Sara slid one, then two and then three fingers into her baby girl’s pussy.

Rick kept stroking his cock, Molly watching through aroused eyes as the thick flesh grew.  At full hardness, Rick was 9 inches in length and his girth was more than most women’s hands.  He cupped his balls, pulling and teasing with one hand, while the other stroked.  Finally, when he could take it no more, he leaned over Molly’s breast and pulled the cherry nipple into his mouth.  He suckled with some force and Molly cried out in pleasure.  

Sara sensed Molly may be reaching orgasm and pulled her mouth from the delectable pussy.  She motioned for Rick to kiss her, to taste his daughter’s cum juice.  Molly let out a strangled cry when her mother withdrew.  It had felt so good and sexy and she hated for it to stop before she could cum.  

Rick pulled his wife to him and drank his daughter’s pussy juice from her lips and tongue.  Molly really did taste sweet.  He didn’t think it was possible to find this more erotic than it was but he just couldn’t wait to lick her.

Rick sat on the bed and pulled Molly into a half hug.  He stroked her soft breast and smiled tenderly.  “Your mother and I think you’re so sexy, some nights we fuck right here and think of your hot little body.”

“You do?” Molly asked, incredulously. “I sneak in here and masturbate and think of you two.  I love your homemade porn movies.  Especially the one where Mom wears a kilt and white shirt, like my school uniform.  I pretend it’s me you’re fucking.”  Molly suddenly realized she had taken her father’s cock into her hand and was caressing him.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

Sara smiled and kissed her daughter on the mouth.  “Perhaps it’s time we make everyone’s fantasies come true.  Are you a virgin?”  Molly nodded.

“I’ve kissed two boys and they were terrible but I’ve never had sex,” Molly said to her mom and then turned to her dad, “Will you take my virginity, Daddy?”  Rick was left without words; he was so turned on.  He nodded yes and then kissed Molly.

Molly kissed him back, turning her body towards him.  Rick expertly delved his tongue into her mouth, teasing, sipping and kissing his daughter’s lips.  Sara lifted the sundress off Molly and sat behind her, massaging her breasts.  Soon Rick lay on the bed and held his cock up for Molly.  She looked to her mother for instructions.  

Sara took Molly by the hand and had her kneel between Rick’s thighs.  Molly opened her mouth and Sara suggested she start by licking his thick member.  While Rick held his shaft, his daughter licked him as though he were a lollipop.  Soon Molly grew bolder and put her whole mouth around his cock.  Rick grunted and panted with pleasure.

Soon Rick pulled away knowing that he wanted to hold out so he could cum inside his daughter.  The thought of filling her pussy with his hot cum was going to be a dream come true.  Like a coordinated dance, Rick and Sara laid their daughter on the bed and Sara parted her knees so Rick could position himself to take Molly’s virginity.  Sara guided Rick’s cock to Molly’s hot cunt and helped him slide in.  Molly gasped and Rick went slow.

“Oh, Daddy!  You're so big.  I don’t think your cock will fit all the way!” Molly said breathlessly.  Rick grunted and went as slow and gently as he could.  It was erotic seeing his daughter’s pussy lips gripping his cock.  Eventually, he was fully seated inside her hot slit.

Rick whispered, “Oh my sweet baby Molly.  You feel so good, I might just blow my load, you’re so hot.”  Rick kissed her mouth passionately and then, trying to keep his hips from thrusting, he took a nipple into his mouth and suckled.  Soon instincts couldn’t be kept at bay and he started to rock his hips.  Molly kept babbling in lust and Sara, not wanting to be left out but also not wanting to shatter her husband’s deepest fantasy, slid a hand between her husband and daughter and found Molly’s clit.  She gently rubbed the swollen clitoris causing Molly to cry out that she was going to cum.

Rick gathered Molly in his arms and humped his cock into her soaking wet pussy.  He was eager to cum with her and yet still make sure she was fully looked after.  Rick took the other nipple in his mouth and humped her throbbing cunt until he was sure she had cum and then he unleashed his load of seed into her.  

Father and daughter held onto each other, breathing hard and sweating.  Rick was murmuring how Molly was a good girl while they both waited for the aftershocks of such powerful orgasms to subside.  Sara knelt down behind Rick and as their cum leaked out, she lapped up the sweet and musky fluid.  She knew her husband tasted salty and like the outdoors but with her daughter's cream, there was a sexy sweetness in the mix.  Sara pulled Rick’s deflating cock out and let the rest of their cum juice flow.

After Rick and Molly broke apart, the three cuddled on the bed.  Sara had not yet cum and was very horny.  Rick was only half hard so instead, he rolled between his wife’s delicate thighs and began to eat her delicious pussy.  Knowing how much Sara loved anal play, he dipped two of his fingers into her and coated them with her cream.  Knowing his wife enjoyed a bit of pain when she was horny, he pushed his two lubricated fingers into her anus.  Sara cried out and Molly began to suck on her mother’s nipple.

Molly accidentally brushed a tooth on the tender bud and Sara cried out in pleasure.  Molly began to suck harder and pinch the other nipple.  Sara was overwhelmed by the pleasure and pain of having her breast sucked by her daughter and her husband invading her pleasure centres. She exploded in orgasm.

Once again the trio of father, mother and daughter collapsed on the bed in heated lust and orgasmic afterglow.  Molly was between her parents while they gently caressed and stroked one another.  She whispered, “This was better than I ever dreamed.  I love you, Daddy and Mom.”

“We love you too, honey,” Rick whispered back, “wait until Grandpa takes your anal cherry.”

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Published 
Written by Veronica_Nightfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments