Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Punishment

"The boy who can't be tamed, about to receive some good old fashioned parenting."

2
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Her lips were wet against mine, our tongues dancing. I fel ther warm hand under my top as it slowly made its way down toward the edge of my jeans, she teased me for a while. I smiled as our kiss continued and decided that I could play the same game, I ran my hand up and down her milky thigh, only occasionally slipping it up her dress and rubbing the back of my hand over her moist lace thong. She moaned into my mouth and pushed my pussy against her hand.

“Cruz, stop teasing!” she said breathlessly between kisses.

I pushed her up against the wooden side of the barn and slid my hand into her lace thong. Just before I could get my finger into her delicious wetness, a light came from beside me and blinded me. I quickly pulled my hand from under Maisie’s dress and corrected myself.

*

I guess I could say that Maisie’s father, who happened to be the police chief at the time, was not too best pleased to find me and Maisie in a compromising position around the back of their barn after out date, and after our 10pm curfew. He promptly cuffed me, threw me into the back of the patrol car, and delivered me back to my mom. She was livid, but it wasn’t anything I wasn’t used too. I mean, since we’d moved from the big city, Bridgeport, to this country town, I’d been nothing but trouble. It had only been 3 weeks ago that my mom had thrown my dad out and hitched us up and moved me away from everything I knew. I’d been escorted home by the police twice already and been in detention practically every day.

“Cruz just go to your room! Jesus Christ, you’re a total embarrassment!” she was all red and bothered. I laughed at her and went to my room.

*

My mother slammed the door closed and spun round to face me.

“Cruz Romeo Cooper you’re a total, utter, disgrace!!” she screamed.

I stood, expressionless. So today had not gone too well. “You’ve humiliated me, in my workplace!” again, I didn’t say anything. “I don’t even know who you are anymore, you’re a total embarrassment!” she continued.

I snorted. “Me! Me the embarrassment?!” I shouted back. “I’m not the one, who’s got myself the reputation of being a complete whore after living here for 3 weeks.” She looked shocked.

“You didn’t think I knew?! Everyone knows, mom! All my classmates know, think how embarrassing that is for me?! You’ve shagged practically everyone’s fathers, not to mention all my teachers!”

I was pretty sure my mother had fucked every man she came into contact with since we moved here, I mean, I knew she wasn’t a saint while she was married to my dad but now she was crazy. My mom worked as a secretary at my school, and had fucked pretty much all of my teachers, male and female, which made for plenty awkward classes. She had shagged pretty much all of my classmates fathers, and that fucking porn tape of her had arose again. People in my class would e-mail it to me, it was going round on peoples phones, everyone knew I had a slut for a mom.

Mom and I argued a lot, but never like this, strands of her long blond hair had fallen from her bun and her cheeks had turned pink.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

Never helping a good moment, I couldn’t get the images of my mother shagging all these men and women out of my mind, it was causing my dick to rise in my jeans, I was pretty sure a bulge was obvious. My mother didn’t show any signs of recognition to my growing boner.

“Cruz, I’m sorry…” she whispered, her eyes filling with tears, she pulled me in for a hug, my hard on pressed obviously into her crotch and she seemed to of notice as she gently pushed away. She smiled down at the bulge in my jeans. “Cruz, you seem to be enjoying this too much.”

I was confused and embarrassed. Before I knew what had happened, my Mom had slid her hand down my pants and was stroking my ever-growing cock through my strained underwear. I thought I was going to cum right there and then. She dropped to her knees and slid my pants and underwear down, without hesitation she wrapped her warm mouth around my 6 inch dick, circling the head as she bobbed up and down. Safe to say it wasn’t long before I blew my load in my own mother's mouth, and she swallowed every drop of my cum like the filthy whore she was.

I picked her up and carried her to the couch where she spread her legs for me. She was wearing a pencil skirt that she had hitched up to reveal black suspenders and a black lace thong. Upon touch I could feel she was dripping wet, I leaned in to smell her beautiful pussy. I began to place tiny kisses all over her upper thighs before she grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into her crotch. As I slowly pulled her panties down and got to work, then I placed my tongue at the bottom of her snatch, slowly licking upward, dipping my tongue into the pussy as I passed.

Creating circles around her bulging clitoris I placed my hands under each of her tight ass cheeks, she was rubbing her pink nipples and I watched her clutching each one of her creamy 36DD tits. Her shaved pussy was soaking wet as I pushed my face in to tongue fuck my mother, I could feel her getting all hot and her breathing quickened so I moved upward to her clit and began to lick it quickly and furiously, driving her over the edge, causing her to squirt all over the couch, me and the living room floor. I continued to slowly lick her clit as each wave of her orgasm washed over her. She lay back breathing heavily.

Before she’d had a chance to fully recover I stood up and inserted my dick into her tight pussy. She was surprisingly tight for a slut. I began to pump in and out, gathering up a steady rhythm. Each time I was fully in, my mother would squeeze her pussy around my cock, milking it for its cum, I rubbed her clit as I fucked her, our eye contact never broke. I started to slowly gather speed as I felt my mother approach orgasm.

“Yes! Yes! Yeess!!!” she screamed and her pussy began to tighten and convulse around my manhood. Before I could warn her I was shooting my hot seed into her tight snatch, filling her with my seed. When we both recovered from our mind blowing orgasms I slipped my dick from her dripping pussy and lay beside her on the couch. When we both got our breath back she turned to me.

“Round two?”

Published 
Written by youngslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors