Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Laptop

"Mom sees son masturbating and, chaotically, they both get off."

464
127 Comments 127
32.5k Views 32.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"Toby cums more than once... mom is lucky to cum at all."

I was in my bathrobe, just taking the waffle out of the toaster, when I realized I’d left Lushstories open on my laptop. I was downstairs in the kitchen, my laptop was upstairs in my bedroom, and my son was using my laptop.

I ran to the stairs, then stopped and thought about it. The browser window was minimized... maybe he wouldn’t see it? I started up the stairs slowly. If he did see it, so what? What page was I on when I left? I’d forgotten... I’d been reading my emails for the previous half-hour.

Reaching the door to my bedroom, I paused. Why was the door closed? I was sure I’d left it open. I grasped the door handle and turned it and pushed the door open. My 16-year-old son, Toby, had one hand on the mouse and the other on his cock! He was masturbating.

I started to turn away, then stopped, turned, and said, “Hey, Toby... watcha watching?”

Toby turned his head toward me and dropped his hand from his cock. He was sitting in my office chair with his pajama bottoms partway down his butt. His cock, poking up from his lap, remained hard. While he tried and failed to stammer an answer, I walked over and stood behind him. On the screen was my Lushstories page, a picture from the photo album... with my own naked image staring right back at me. And in the picture, I was masturbating... I didn’t make a particularly great example for my son.

“Oh,” I said. “Well, this is kind of embarrassing.”

“Yeah,” Toby said, and he pulled up his pajama bottoms. They tented up, though... it didn’t seem like anything would erase my son’s hard-on.

My mind raced. Wasn’t he supposed to be studying? The coronavirus had us stuck at home, had me out of work, and our meals were a lot simpler than they used to be. How could I think about food at a time like this?

“You seem to still have a problem,” I blurted. I was pretty sure I was blushing.

“Well, yeah, I am sixteen,” he said proudly. “And look at what I’m looking at! It’s you, mom. You’re naked!” He clicked through a few images. Oh, my...

He had found a little courage from somewhere. For some reason, this pleased me.

“It’ll just go away, right?” I asked.

“Usually,” Toby said. Now he was blushing. “Sometimes it needs a little help.”

“Well,” I said, “help it!” I figured he would think about baseball or something. Rock climbing.

What he said was, “You can see I’ve been looking at pictures of you. It would help if I could actually see your breasts.” At least he blushed even redder when he said it and looked away.

I thought to object, for one thing, that wouldn’t help him at all, but I figured, OK, just this once.

“OK, just this once,” I said. I dropped my robe and unclipped my plain white cotton bra. It fell to the floor and my boobs, such as they are, sparkled before him. Maybe they didn’t actually sparkle, but they looked pretty good.

After doing nothing but stare for about ten seconds, he stood up and took off his bottoms. His cock was pointing right at me. And he began to stroke it.

“Wait,” I exclaimed, about to tell him... something. I was intrigued, I’ll admit, seeing his hand on his hard cock, seeing his balls tighten...

Toby came suddenly. He’d been stroking for seconds and he ejaculated a long stream of cum right at me. And another. It finally slowed to a trickle.

“I guess that should help a lot,” I said, still amazed that my own son had cum right in front of me. And that he came so quickly. And that I could talk. I got a towel from the bathroom, wet it with water, and got the cum out of the carpet.

“You should masturbate, too,” he said, pulling up his bottoms, which immediately showed a dark spot where the end of his cock touched it.

“What?” I exclaimed. “This isn’t a contest, you know. It was wrong of you to...”

“No, it wasn’t,” he said. “Masturbating is normal. Just about everybody does it, even you, mom. And I think that since you saw me, I should get to see you. Do it. Live, I mean, not just in a picture on that story site.”

“Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, mom, I would.” He had on his goofy smile, crooked lips but no teeth showing.

I thought about it. I could still see my picture on the laptop. My son wasn’t backing down. And, really, what else did I have to do today?

“You won’t tell anybody? Promise?”

He crossed his heart.

“Wellllllllllll... ” I said, and moved to the side of the bed.

I pulled off my panties and stood there in all my naked glory. Toby sucked in his breath, a good sign. I worried more about my boobs than my pussy... my boobs aren’t especially large. Smallish nipples. I smiled.

I fell back on the bed. I spread my legs and began to masturbate. Slowly at first, my fingers rubbed circles around my clit. I put them a half an inch into my pussy and felt how wet I was, using some of the juice on my clit. I rubbed it vigorously and closed my eyes. I was seeing Toby cum again, and again... I put two fingers inside myself and used the other hand on my clit. I was finger-fucking myself well and truly, just about all thought of my son watching gone, when I felt his hand on my breast.

I started to object and then shrugged. He was a little clumsy, but he played with a nipple and it felt pretty nice. His mouth sucked the other nipple. And I felt his hard cock – it was already hard again! – against my thigh. I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm. Toby slid up a little and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, and soon my arms were around him and we were French kissing like crazy. We must have kissed for two minutes. I have no idea where that came from. Well, maybe I do, I mean I love my son and I hadn’t had anything this close to sex in . . . a long time.

KittyHoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyHoss

While we were kissing, Toby slid over on top of me. His cock pressed against my pussy and I could feel the pressure from it getting stronger, fading, getting stronger, fading...

“Fuck me, Toby. Really. Fuck me.”

I grabbed his cock. It was a little slippery at the end, precum I guessed, or maybe from my pussy, and I steered him into my cunt. My vagina was a cunt now, not just a pussy, god I was aroused. And getting closer to cumming.

“Fuck me, honey, give me your big, hard cock. Fuck me!”

“Ohmygod,” he said. Ohmygod!” And he did fuck me, for about fifteen seconds pumping in and out and then he jammed his cock into me as deep as it would go. He sort of screamed for a second. And he came again, this time inside his mother’s cunt. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him in, squeezing him hard. I didn’t cum, but it didn’t matter. It hardly mattered. Maybe it mattered a little.

We lay in bed, Toby by my side, his cock subsiding in size and my pussy dripping a little cum.

“I can’t believe we did that,” I said. “It was wrong. Very wrong.”

“Sort of, I guess,” Toby said, “but not really. Incest is mainly illegal because of the kids it produces, but you’re on birth control, so no kids, no problem. Right?”

“Uh... “

“That’s right, isn’t it, mom?” Toby was suddenly frantic. “You are on birth control?”

“Yes, honey, I am. And let that be a lesson... ask before you fuck a woman, not after. And I guess you’re sort of right, although it also seems like I took advantage of you.”

“After you watched me masturbate?”

“Well, yeah... “

“I think we’re OK, mom,” Toby said. And he reached over and stroked a nipple, which instantly grew erect.

“That feels nice,” I said.

Toby turned and licked the nipple. I hummed something appropriate. He licked it for a little while, then licked the bottom part of my boob. That’s always been a sensitive area for me and I might have groaned a bit. Finding courage from somewhere, he continued down to my tummy and further, licking the inside of my thighs.

I was afraid to say anything. I really wanted him to eat my cunt. Lick my clit. You know. But he didn’t seem to want to get closer than my thighs. I pulled his right leg over my head so his cock was over my mouth. I opened my lips and kissed the end of his cock. Toby shivered.

I squeezed my legs together and held his head between them. Taking his cock in my mouth, I’d left him with little choice. I guess he could have just chinned my pussy, but I felt his tongue tentatively probe my labia. It was searching, maybe for my clit, and finding nothing. I sucked his cock.

Reaching down, I pulled Toby’s head back a little and he found my clit for about two seconds, then his tongue wandered off again. Meanwhile, he was fucking my mouth and I had to bring my right hand back to keep him from choking me. This time, he lasted a good two minutes before he came. I couldn’t tell exactly how much cum trickled into my mouth, but it was a pretty small amount. He pulled out of my mouth and pulled his head out from between my thighs and turned around on the bed.

“That was awesome, mom... was it good for you?”

“Yes, honey, it was... fine. I see you’ve finally got your cock under control. Well, I guess we did that together. As for me...”

I rolled over and opened the end table drawer. I pulled out a vibrator at random, slid back, and put the end of it between my pussy lips. I turned it on. The vibrator was small, not dildo-sized, but it had a fine hum. I was so fucking horny. I might have just shrugged after Toby came from masturbating. I might have shrugged with a twinge of regret after he came in my cunt. But now that he’d sort of cum in my mouth, I really, really needed to get off.

There wasn’t a lot of drama. I lay there with the vibrator, well, vibrating. I held it against my clit. I put it two inches into my cunt. I put it back on my clit. I might have squeezed a nipple or a breast, but maybe not. I felt the climax building. Toby didn’t do anything, poor dear, he must have been exhausted. He was watching, though, and his cock didn’t move, it just lay there, shrunken. Well-behaved.

I was close. And then I was closer. And then I came... oh, my, I came! It was a body twisting, leg squeezing, throat growling orgasm. I came for about two seconds longer than I should have, my clit was so sensitive, but it was awesome. I let the vibrator fall to the floor, still humming. I didn’t think I’d ever cum again.

I talked to my son for a bit. He didn’t say much in return. I told him we wouldn’t ever do this again and maybe I meant it. I told him masturbating was perfectly OK, but he probably didn’t need that since he’d already told me that. I told him to stay out of my Lushstories account. I don’t remember what else. He got up and left.

My vibrator was still humming. I picked it up and turned it off. I was naked on the bed, the taste of Toby’s cum in my mouth and dried cum on my cunt. I reached down to touch the cum and I touched my clit and, well, I masturbated again. I took my time, though, and the orgasm, when it came, just rolled over me like a gentle wave.

Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments