Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More than worth it

"First time writer. Please feel free to comment and critique. Thanks for reading:)"

3
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My slim fingers trailed down my taut tummy. The anticipation and need building within me from my own touch and the thought of his hands on my body were overwhelming. I shivered when I reached my smooth hairless mound. I could picture his body in my mind. So lean and yet so masculine. Spreading my thighs wider, I let my let my fingers stray deep into my juicy core. There is little I love more than the delicious warmth that pours over me as I pet my hungry pussy.

I know exactly how he would touch me. I've imagined it a million times. He would lazily run the head of his plump cock across my needy little clit, and along my soaking wet heat moving so slowly that it could count as torture. Only when I was on the verge of begging would he push his searing thickness into my core.

I could feel myself on the verge of another monstrous orgasm. His image was the only one that could get me off this way. I thrust my fingers further into my hot dripping cunt. My toes curled, and my legs tensed ready for sweet release. Hearing my labored breathing and the whispers of his name that I always chanted threw me over the edge. I vaguely heard the front door slam shut as my hips rose and my back bowed with the last waves of this exquisite orgasm.

From the vale of my afterglow I heard, "Hey Mom, what are you making me for dinner? I have practice today." I slid my slick fingers out of my pussy as I heard footsteps coming up the hall. There he stood in my doorway, his light brown hair flopping loosely in his mocha eyes. I swear I have never seen anything quite as beautiful as my seventeen year old son.

"Being lazy today, aren't we?" he said as he sat on my king size bed. "I'm allowed to be lazy" I said, "I did have twenty-two long hard hours of labor." "Yeah, seventeen years ago!" he said with the charming grin he always flashes my way. "Fine, I'll fix whatever you want for dinner, but you have to start on your homework first. I have no need for a son that can't lavish me with presents when I'm old and gray."

As I watched my dashing boy get up to leave I felt the same small twinge of guilt that I always felt after fantasizing about my little man. For the past year or so now he has been the leading character in my naughty daydreams. I've never pursued these feeling because frankly I don't want to scar him for life, but lately these urges have become harder and harder to control. Last week he was telling me about his grueling soccer game. As I watched his full lips move around every word I had to use all of my strength not to lean over that small space between us and taste those gorgeous supple lips. It was not my proudest moment by any means.

I roused myself up off the bed before I lingered into another tantalizing fantasy about my son. I could feel my wetness practically drooling down my thigh as I walk to the bathroom. I dressed and walked down stairs to our spacious dine-in kitchen. I knew exactly what he would want me to make for supper. So I grabbed a box of mac and cheese from the pantry and hot dogs from the fridge.

As I fixed our meal my mind started to wonder again to my sexy little stud in the next room. I had yet to see him with a girlfriend but I was fairly sure that he wasn't interested in men. Last summer, while I was cleaning his forever messy room, I came across his stash of nude magazines. The voluptuous ladies on the covers led me to believe that he was very much interested in women. Most of those women had body types very similar to my own; full lush breasts, trim waists, and curvaceous child-bearing hips.

I couldn't help but wonder if my randy little man had ever felt the full weight of a woman's breast, or the soft curve of her ass. Would he know his way around a real woman's body? "Awesome! Hot dogs and mac." I hadn't heard him come in the kitchen but then again I doubt he had noticed the deep red flush that had come to my cheeks. "Yep, your favorite! It's almost done. Grab a plate and I'll serve it up." I said as I finished stirring the creamy mac and cheese. He sat patiently as I dished out our cuisine and paired the hot dogs with their buns.

As I was bending over the table to spoon the rest of the mac onto his plate I glanced up to find his gorgeous mocha eyes glued to my cleavage which was visible via my gaping v-neck t-shirt. I was quite frankly shocked. I had never noticed him looking at me with such lust and need in his eyes. I composed myself and sat down in the chair across from him. I asked about school and practice, but the one thing that kept rolling through my mind was "what if."

What if that passion in his longing gaze meant that he had thought of me when he was alone at night? What if the thought of my lush body made his hand roam and caress as his made mine? I resolved myself to find out. After seeing the need in his eyes there was little I could do to stop myself. At the time I had no idea how to test my new theory.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

It came to me quickly enough.

The next evening we planned to watch a movie together as we did every Thursday night. It was my turn to pick the movie so I chose a rather steamy romance that was littered with sex scenes. After we popped the popcorn and situated ourselves on the couch I started my sexual assault.

I decided to wear one of my short night shirts and a pair of pink silk panties. My plan was to curl up on my side of the couch while simultaneously giving my darling son a peep show. This portion of the plan worked better than I had expected. I could feel the cold air from the ceiling fan against my thighs and ass, so I knew I was positioned perfectly.

As the movie started I could feel him fidgeting and taking peeks at my pretty little panties. I was delighted when he maneuvered himself so that he could have a better view of my lovely charms. I couldn't help myself from maneuvering a bit as well. I curl up into an even tighter position for his viewing pleasure.

At snack intermission my boy went straight to the bathroom. I was feeling quite proud of myself and was ready for stage two. I moved in closer as we sat down. Now only inches from him, I could feel his warmth and was nearly intoxicated by his manly scent. I let my hand rest lightly on his thigh and put my head on his broad shoulder. This action had never made him uncomfortable before, but I could feel the tension in his body.

As my hand began to gently caress his thigh I heard his breathing become shallow and I could hear his heart picking up speed. I had never been so hungry for someone! "Sweetie, you know I love you with all of my heart, don't you?" I said as my hand starting is slow journey up his thigh. When I heard his breathless "Yes" I allowed myself to release the want for him that I had had for so long.

My lips found the pulse of his neck at the same time that my hands found his bulging mass of manhood. I slipped my fingers inside the fly of his plaid pajama pants. He was so hot, and so very hard. I could barely breath when I finally let my grasp take hold of his entire length. I had always imagined that he would be large but the thickness of him was dizzying.

He sucked in a short breath when I began to stroke his immense length. My lips caught his sighs as my tongue worked over his. I broke the kiss to ask his permission before continuing. Tasting my son has been a primary fantasy of mine this past year and I was all to eager to try him. "I want to taste you. Would that be okay?" His response was a deep moan and the most passionate kiss I have ever had the pleasure to receive.

When he was finished with my mouth I let it slide down his throat and onto his beautiful bare chest, licking each tiny nipple on my way down. When my lips finally reached his plump head I slid my moist tongue around its smooth ridge. I felt his body jerk in response and couldn't have been more pleased. Letting my lips engulf his stiffness, I used every skill I had learned to make those delightful moans escape his lips. My free hand found his tightened balls and fondled them mercilessly.

I could feel his veins pulsing for release, but before I could enjoy the full taste of his juices he stopped my assault. I was dazed for a moment. I thought he had come to his senses and would now halt my advances. I still can scarcely believe his words and my hearts reaction to them. "Mom, I have loved you for so long, I mean...I've been in love with you for so long. I waited all of this time to be with someone because I knew it had to be you. I want to make love to you."

I was speechless at first. Knowing how much I loved him, and that I could have what I've been fantasizing about all this time. "I'm in love with you too. And I need you to make love to me." With those words my son, my lover..eased me to the floor. His tongue seared trails of liquid lust down my body stopping only to lavish the skills of that same tongue to my aching nipples.

When I told him I wanted him inside of me as I have never wanted anything before, he readily obliged. As his thick solid cock pushed into my dewy heat I could feel him stretching and filling me completely. I can truly say that I have never known such ecstasy! He moved with ease inside of me. Stoking the blaze and bringing me closer to combustion with each strong slow thrust.

His final plunge pulled me into oblivion as I quaked with the savage force of my release. When I finally roused from my pleasure he was laying on top of me, still buried deep inside of me, kissing the tenderest part of my neck. I was so full of love that I couldn't decide whether to weep or laugh. He raised his gorgeous face from my neck and told me that I was his lover now. I have been from that day forward. It has been more than worth those twenty-two long hours.

Published 
Written by willy85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments