Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mothers and Sons Chapter 2 The Magic Touch

11
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
As we lay there on our pillows, Cindy started telling me how it had all started for her and Billy……….

For Billy and me, it all started when a Rattler spooked my horse and I took a bad spill. I'm an experienced rodeo rider and know how to fall when thrown but I was taken off guard and landed wrong, very wrong, and wrenched my back. By nightfall, I was still in so much pain that Billy insisted on taking me in to the ER. The Concho County Hospital is more a clinic then a hospital. The doc gave me prescriptions for some powerful painkillers and for a cream that was supposes to relax my muscle. Take the painkillers as needed but don't exceed eight in any 24-hour period he told me. Have someone massage your lower back and thighs using the ointment he told me. I was faced with a great dilemma; the only person close at hand would be my son Billy. My nearest female relative lived sixty miles away.

I ponder this problem as the painkillers started to take effect in the ER. How could I ask my son to massage my lower back and thighs? "Billy, would it embarrass you if I stripped down to my panties and bra and had you massage my lower back and thighs using this ointment?" Sure, he had seen me in a bikini and he had rubbed tanning lotion on my back but to see me in panties and bra, to massage my lower back and thigh muscles? How could I ask him to do that? I was still trying to find a solution to that problem when Billy pulled into our driveway.

Billy scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the house and up to my room, the same room that I once shared with his father. Billy's father had left me several years earlier when he discovered that he preferred sleeping with his business partner to sleeping with me. What hurt the most was the fact that his business partner was a guy.

Placing me down gently in my dressing table chair, I watched as Billy turned down the covers on my big, empty, lonely bed. Returning to me, he knelt before me and gently removed my riding boots. Reaching up he unfastened my Jeans and slid them off my hips and down my thighs and long legs. Pulling them off my pain wracked body. Still kneeling before me, he leaned forward and unbuttoned my blouse, slipping it back and off my body. I was naked except for my cotton panties and bra. I had never experienced such a gentle touch, not even with his father.

Sliding one muscular arm under my bare thighs and another behind my back, he picked me up like I weighed nothing at all and I weigh a solid 145 pounds. Laying me genitally on the cool bed sheets, he stood over me for a moment before leaning down and removing my bra and panties.

"I think you'll be more comfortable without these." Billy covered my naked body with the top sheet.

For the next several days Billy fed me in bed, administered my painkillers, gave me sponge baths and soothing massages. Billy wasn't embarrassed by my nakedness. He didn't appear to be aroused by it either. What I hadn't known at the time was that he wore his old jockstrap to keep his erections from showing in his shorts.

A week passed, suddenly I found myself faced with another quandary. As the pain left my body, my body started responding to his gentle massages in a very sexual way. I tried to keep my body under control but I was fighting a losing battle. Halfway through the second week I found myself surrendering to his touches. Slowly I stopped feeling guilty over being turned on by my son's touch. My guilt turned to regret, regret that he didn't seem to enjoy touching my body. Little did I suspect that he was controlling himself because he knew that I was in pain. I was planning to tell him that I was ready to get out of bed and resume caring for myself when he showed me just how much I turned him on.

Billy had always came to me just before he went to sleep for the night to give me a final massage. Massages with the ointment relaxed my muscles and helped me sleep, at least it had until the pain slowly slipped away to be replaced by intense arousal. Lately I had to masturbate to several orgasms before I could slip off to sleep. Billy usually turned on the overhead light, dimming them, as he entered my room, but not that night.

Grabbing the sheet near my throat, he pulled it slowly down my body, he back of his hands brushing my nipples.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

Something new. He had always been careful to avoid touching me intimately before. His fleeting touch made them tingle.

"You're feeling a lot better aren't you, mom? Not in pain anymore?"

"I'm fine now, Billy. You don't have to massage me anymore. I…."

"Shhh! After tonight…if you still want me to. Tonight's massage will be special. I promise you. Now roll over on your tummy for me."

Billy sat down on the bed, his hip pressing lightly against mine. He usually started with my lower back but that night he started with my shoulders. He used a different lotion, one that made my skin tingle as he massaged it into my pores. Instead of the cooling, soothing effect of the medicinal ointment, that cream created a deep, penetrating heat as he massaged me. He alternated between powerful relaxing strokes to gentle, feather-like caresses that had my pussy juices flowing like water over Niagara Falls.

"Oh, Billy…that feels heavenly. What is that stuff?"

"Something that I ordered on line just for you. It's suppose to turn the girls on…make them horny…"

Billy worked his hands slowly up and down my back, letting them lie motionless on my ass cheeks before sliding the slowly up my sides, his fingertips caressing the sides of my titties. Slowly he increased the pressure until my body lifted slightly letting his fingers slip beneath my inflamed flesh to caress my hardening nipple. After what seemed like an eternity, he slipped his hands between my trembling thighs, his finger brushing against my swollen, parted pussy lips.

"Works…Billy. I'm so fucking horny…I need…"

"What do you need, mom? This inside your fucking hot little pussy?"

Billy took my hand and placed it on his fully aroused manhood.

"Do you want me to fuck you with that, mom? I do mom. I want to fuck you long and hard but I'm not going to let you cum until you beg me to get you off."

"Ohhh…Billy…please…I need you inside me now."

Billy rolled me over on my back and slid up on the bed to kneel between my widely spread thighs. Hooking my knees over his shoulders, he jammed his cock all the way inside me with one mighty thrust of his hips.

"Ohhhh, soooo goood. You're sooo biggg. Making meee feeellll like a fucinggg virgiiinnn again. looovvveee it."

Billy was driving me crazy with that huge hunk of meat. Repeatedly he brought me to the very point of cumming and then held me there without letting me slip into an orgasm. Each time, my need for release became more intense. I dug my fingers into his muscular shoulders as he stayed motionless inside me as my arousal slowly slipped away. I raked his back with my fingernails as I tried to force my hips to move, trying to force myself up and over the edge. He was far too strong for me. Finally I gave him what he had promised to make me do, I begged him to make me cum.

"Please, Billy, I can't take this. I neeeedddd toooo cuuummm righhhttt noooowww."

With that came release. With one might thrust of his hips he pushed me over the top and I dove headfirst into that bottomless pit of sexual nirvana. I climaxed like I had never climaxed before. I couldn't stop cumming. The room around me dimmed as consciousness slipped away from me.

Unconsciousness slipped into a deep, satisfied sleep. When I finally opened my eyes, dawn was breaking outside my window. Billy lay beside me our legs intertwined. Thoughts of what had happened between us came flooding back to me as I watched him sleep. As if sensing that I was awake and watching him, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Mom."

"Billy…please don't ever leave me. I need you in my bed. I don't care how many other girls you have sex with as long as I can go to sleep in your arms and wake up like this every morning."

"I feel the same way, mom. I don't care how many guys you make it with as long as I know it me that you want to come home to."

"Billy, shut up and fuck me again."

Did he ever……






Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments