Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Niece Part2

"She gives in to her desires"

2
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

As her pleasure diminished she couldn’t believe what she had done. Quickly she got up and pulled her panties on as she cried to him she was so sorry. She grabbed the rest of her clothes on as she continued to say she was sorry, she should never had done this. I tried to stop her to tell her it was alright but she wouldn’t listen. She grabbed her purse and rushed out the front door. She couldn’t believe what happened, what she did, she knew it was wrong. She pulled over to the side of the road and took a big breath, trying to calm down. She could still feel her nipples were hard and very sensitive. She shivered and felt a jolt of pleasure course through her body. She felt Uncle Jerry’s cum leaking from her still hot and juicy pussy. She looked to see if anybody was coming and then reached between her legs.

Her fingers came out soaked with Jerry’s cum. She slowly brought it to her mouth and slipped her fingers in. She slowly licked her finger clean, tasting his cum. She found that she liked the taste and wanted more. Her fingers went back down between her legs and she pulled her panties aside and stuck her fingers in her pussy. God she thought to herself this is so wrong, but she couldn’t help herself, it had been so long since she had any sex. She licked her fingers clean and was going to put her fingers back in but stopped as a bunch of cars drove by. She sighed and started the car back up and drove quickly home. She got home and was happy nobody was there. She rushed upstairs and pulled her skirt and blouse and bra off.

She jumped into bed and took her soaked panties off. She saw his cum in the crotch of her panties and licked and sucked them clean before sticking her fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck herself. Her other hand pinched and pulled hard onto her nipples as her fingers flew fast and hard in her pussy. Her cum came hard soaking her fingers with her sweet juices. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked her fingers clean of her sweet juices.

She laid there thinking clearly as her body relaxed. She knew it was wrong what she and Uncle Jerry had done but she couldn’t help remember how good it felt and how she wanted more. It had been about six months since Jeff and she had any sex at all. He seemed content to just have a sexless marriage with her. Mare thought she was alright with it to as she was usually so busy to even think about it, until now. She remembered how much she enjoyed sex and the sex she had today with Uncle Jerry was really good. His cock was a hell of a lot longer and thicker than Jeff’s was. He filled her pussy up fuller than she had ever felt before.

But it’s wrong she thought, it was incest she said to herself. Then she remembered what she had yelled at Uncle Jerry as she ran out the door. Even if she wanted to continue an affair with him she knew she had hurt him with her words. She remembered she had told him she hated him and that he was a pervert. She remembered the look of hurt on his face as she ran out the door. God she thought I didn’t mean to hurt him like that. She got up and went and had a shower and got dressed to go and make supper. All the rest of the week she kept thinking about what she and Uncle Jerry had done.

She remembered him whispering in her ear how much he loved her and how long he wanted to make love to her. She got up enough nerve to phone him by Thursday but he didn’t answer. She tried a couple more time during the day but still got no answer. Early Friday she tried again to get him on the phone. After trying a few more times and not getting any answer she phoned her mother to see if Jerry was there. He mother said no that I was at home and was looking after Missy. She told Mary-Ellen that she would phone and to see if he was at home. I answered the home phone and said hello to Deb. She told me Mary-Ellen had been trying to get a hold of me. I told her I had my phone on charge and just had taken it off. Okay Deb said I will tell her. A few minutes later my phone rang and I saw it was Mare. I let it ring and didn’t answer it. Mare listened to the phone ring and hung up after ten rings knowing Uncle Jerry wasn’t going to answer.

For the next week and a half all she could think of was what happened. She remembered Uncle Jerry say to her that he was not looking for her to leave her husband or ruin her marriage. He told her he did not want her to give up the lifestyle she was living now all he wanted was for her to see him when she had time to do it. She was scared but she had made up her mind after her and Jeff argued about having sex. He telling her he didn’t want sex from her anymore and her telling him she wanted more. Her mother and dad were up on Friday night for a barbecue and birthday party for Taylor, her fourteenth. When she heard her mother tell her that dad and she were going to go out to the trailer when they left here for the rest of the weekend.

She knew right then she was going to go down to Cambridge early Saturday morning.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

She found it hard to sleep that night and when Jeff came home from work she got up. She had a shower and put on her sexiest pair of panties and bra. She put on a blouse and her short mini skirt. Before she left she kissed Taylor goodbye and told her she had to go into Kitchener and would be back either later this afternoon or tonight. She said okay I’ll tell dad and turned back and fell to sleep. Mare’s stomach was churning as she was so nervous. A couple of times she almost turned around and went back home.

She pulled into her parent’s driveway and sat there for a few minutes to settle her nerves. She got out of her car and headed to the front door. She had a key and opened the door and walked in. The place was quiet so Jerry must be downstairs, she headed downstairs and when she got to the bottom she saw he wasn’t in his chair. She saw his bedroom door was still closed. She felt like running back up the stairs but she walked to the door and slowly opened it. She saw Uncle Jerry turn and look at her as she entered and closed the door. He didn’t say anything to her and all the stuff she had wanted to say to him refused to come out.

She saw her hands go to her blouse and slowly undo the buttons and she pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. She reached behind her and undid her skirt and wiggled out of her tight skirt. She stood there watching him stare at her. He still didn’t say anything and she reached behind her and undid her bra and slowly slipped the straps from her shoulders and down her arms. She grasped the sides of her sexy panties and bent over as she pulled them down over her ass and legs and then off her feet. She stood before him naked letting him stare at her body. She slowly turned around showing him her ass and when she had turned back around she saw him holding the blankets up for her to get in. She hurried to the bed and fell into his arms crying telling him she didn’t mean anything she had said. I want you to make love to me and I will see you as much as I can, like you want. He still hadn’t said anything and she said to him say something please. He turned her onto her back and leaned down and kissed her eye saying to her you are beautiful and kissed her other eye and said you are very, very sexy and finally kissed her lips gently and said I love you very, very, very much. He then looked into her teary eyes and said that is all I want Mary-Ellen, I don’t want to ruin your marriage or your family, I just want to kiss, lick and make love to every inch of your sexy body. Plus be able to hold you and tell you how beautiful you are. She hugged him and said sexily when are you going to start making love to me with a giggle.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to her and I felt her mouth open up. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and felt her gently suck on it. We kissed as I gently squeezed her tits and played with her nipples. I felt them become harder as I softy caressed my fingers over them. I wanted this, to make love too her slowly. I told her to turn over onto her stomach; she did as I told her. I moved aside her hair and kissed the back of her neck and teased her ears. I kissed and licked down the middle of her back to the small of her back. I kissed down to her sexy little ass and licked and kissed every inch of her gorgeous cheeks. I ran my tongue down the crack of her ass and twirled my tongue around her tight little asshole. I heard her moan softly as I continued to tease her asshole. I kissed down her ass to her legs and kissed down her thigh to her calf to her foot and back up her other leg. Reaching her ass again I kissed and nibbled my way back up her back.

I rolled her over and kissed her eyes telling her she was beautiful, and then tell her she was sexy and then I kissed her lips and told her I loved her. I kissed down her neck to her tits and kissed every inch of them. My tongue licked gently over her hard nipples making them harder and more erect. I nibbled my way down her soft belly to her pussy mound. I licked every inch of it before I kissed down her inner thighs. She moaned louder as she felt me bite her inner thighs gently. I kissed down her legs to her feet where I licked and sucked on each toe. I moved over to her other foot and licked and sucked on the toes to that foot. I licked up her leg to the inner thigh on that leg and nibbled on that one before I kissed back up her soft belly. I reached her tits and kissed and licked her nipples. I moved up to her lips and kissed her passionately. Oh god Uncle Jerry what are you doing to me? I smiled and said I am making love to a very beautiful and sexy woman. I wanted you to feel your body, that’s why I closed your eyes when I started doing this. Besides I wanted to make love to every inch of you.
 

Published 
Written by silverfoxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors